The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Family Matters

by tomozco

Chapter 4

With the game ready to start, the guests quickly settled back onto the couch and the Stanton guys are joining in as well. There is just one problem: the couch can barely fit four people and the four half-dressed (or half-naked) visitors have already taken up all the space, so there’s nowhere for their hosts on the couch. As generous hosts, Bob and his boys decided (at least that’s what they thought) that they would let their invitees take comfort on the couch and they would just settle on the floor in front of them. As such, they quickly take their positions so as not to miss the start of the game. Bob went down in front of his work buddy Pablo, Rob to his uncle Ray, Jake to his cousin Mike, and the youngest Dave went over to his brother’s bud, Chris. However, rather than just sitting down on the floor facing the TV, the hosting guys instead lay down on the floor facing their respective guest and slide forward until their asses are right up to the base of the couch. The four men on the couch have spread their legs up in the air to accommodate the guys settling down on the floor in front of them, all this time focusing on the action on TV, not paying any attention to the strange position their host family is settling into. Once the Stanton guys have settled in on the floor (thankfully they have carpet in the living room to lay their naked backs on), the guys on the couch casually lower their legs back down together until their socked feet are firmly planted on the face of the hosting Stanton in front of them. Under Neil’s suggestions, with the start of the game, they would now only believe that their feet are resting on a warm comfortable footrest that Bob and sons have kindly provided them for the evening. It would not occur to them as anything strange going on or the fact that the ones that had invited them over are nowhere to be seen during the game.

To finish off, the four Stantons on the floor raise their legs upward, passing in between their visitor’s legs, such that the soles of their sweaty socked feet are right at face level of the guys sitting on the couch. With that, the visitors on the couch straighten up and slide forward in their seats until their face is right up to the feet pointed up at them, and press their face firmly into the socked feet, leaving only their eyes exposed above the toes to watch the game. Neil has convinced the visitors that, while they are watching the game with their feet on the comfortable “footrests”, they would need to also use these special “face rests”. Sounding like some kind of aromatherapy, he made them believe that these face rests would emit a “particular odour” that will help them stay focused on the game, but they would need to keep their face and nose in contact with it in order to fully feel the effects. Neil suggested that as soon as their face leaves the face rest and they are not breathing in the odour, they would start losing concentration and miss out on the game.

Neil went over to check on the guys to see if his commands have worked out. Bob and his sons, clad only in white jockstraps, lay calmly on the floor all with a pair of big socked feet covering their face completely. Buried under the white-socked feet of his best staff, Pablo, Bob felt that Pablo’s feet are wider, thicker and heavier than any of his sons’ feet, and the smell is a bit musky, but it wasn’t too repulsive (given Bob’s foot experience by now). In Bob’s mind, he only thought about making sure that his workmate would be having a nice time tonight; he did not associate any strangeness with his current predicament. Similarly, Rob and Jake are respectively covered by their uncle and cousin’s feet, both in black dress socks, which they have had came into contact on more than one occasion previously during their weekend gatherings in the last year or so. Lastly, Dave’s face is smothered by Chris’ feet. Having been converted by Neil into a strong sock addict as a way to curb his smoking habits (which only seems to have become more and more insatiable), the sweatier stench of Chris’ tight cycling socks isn’t too bad for Dave. He actually felt a bit more relaxed as he steadily breathes in the foot smell, almost as if smoking.

At the same time, their hands are absentmindedly giving gentle massages to the legs and feet they are holding, as Neil has instructed them to do for as long as they are serving as the guests’ footrests. For them, Neil made them believe that because they don’t have enough seating for everyone, they should just let their guests have the more comfortable couch and they can just stay on the floor and give them a nice foot massage while they enjoy the game. But Neil was kind enough to allow them to enjoy the game as well: he suggested that, with the guest’s feet firmly covering their face, the darkness, the warmth and the smell would allow them total concentration through their ears to listen in on the game from the TV.

Satisfied with the setup on the floor, Neil looks up to make sure that the guys on the couch are also obeying his orders. Having been under Neil’s control for quite some time now, Ray, Mike and Chris all have their faces firmly glued to the feet in front of them, already intently watching the football play on TV, without any sense of doubt. Neil smiled approvingly at these three, but when he turned to Pablo, he noticed there’s some sense of hesitation and confusion in his eyes. Having been indicted into Neil’s clan for only less than two months, with limited experience under Neil’s control and being a strong-willed man, the Venezuelan man hasn’t yet been as deeply converted as his boss’ family. As he felt the breath of his boss under his feet and he stared at the smooth sheer socked feet of his boss in front of him, and with their strong smell of sweat hitting his nose, a part deep in his mind was asking himself “what is going on?” and “what is he doing here?”. His eyes glanced over briefly to the other people on the couch next to him, all of whom he had never met, and wondered why is he sitting in his boss’ home half-naked with a cyclist, a marine and a cop. He wasn’t that big of an American football fan to begin with, he is actually more of a soccer fan like most Latin Americans. He learned to watch football just to get himself better “fit in” with the locals, but watching it with these complete strangers was totally odd to him right now. Yet another strong voice in his mind is telling him that this is totally normal and he should just follow the given orders like the others.

Sensing Pablo’s struggle with his control, Neil acted quickly before this gets out of hand. “Jockey Slave”, Neil quickly whispered in Pablo’s ear and the Latino immediately fell asleep, landing face first into Bob’s waiting feet. Good thing that Neil has started using trigger words instead of having to drug his guys each time. Given his expanding collection, Neil felt that it would be more convenient to set up a trigger word so that he can put them under even over the phone or outside when he can’t always have his drug handy.

Now that Pablo is back under the suggestive state, Neil quickly reinforce his mental control on the Venezuelan worker:

“Remember this peace that you are feeling right now, only I will be able to take you back to this relaxing space. Remember my voice, Pablo. Remember everything that my voice has told you when you were in this relaxing space. Remember I have absolute control over your thoughts and your body. Everything I have told you in this space will be absolute truth. You will always do what you have been told here and you will never question or doubt what my voice is telling you. Do you understand?” Neil whispered into Pablo’s ears.

“Yes sir,” mumbled Pablo into the feet of his boss.

“Good”, said Neil. “Now remember what I told you last week. The feeling and smell of this pair of feet in front of you will keep you focused on watching the game tonight. You will only notice them as a very comfortable face rest that your boss Bob has considerately provided you for enjoying the game. Is that correct?”

“Yes, I remember. This is correct. It is a comfortable face rest to watch the game,” repeated the sleeping Latino.

“Good boy. Now when I count to three, you will wake up again and carry on what you had been doing, as if this has not happened.” And so at three, Pablo lifts back to life, slightly dazed, but quickly remember about the game he was watching. He thought his mind might have wandered off momentarily. He felt a bit guilty about it and then reminded himself: “How could I be so rude? Bob gave us these comfortable face rests to help us keep up with the action, I should make use of it to not embarrass myself anymore!” With that thought, Pablo snugly hugged his face onto his boss’ feet, steadily inhaling the smell from Bob’s size 13 sheer-socked soles, and all his attention is now set on the game on TV.

Satisfied that the issue has been fixed, Neil can sit back on the nearby ottoman chair to enjoy the “action” on the couch, while his eight slaves are intently focused on the football action on TV, oblivious to the perverse seating arrangements they are in. The four Stantons on the floor are focused on listening in on the game in the darkness and smell of their feet-covered world, their hands steadily massaging the legs above their face. The pantless guests on the couch have their eyes and ears glued to the TV, with their face equally glued to the feet rising in front of them. Their faces would only detach from the feet long enough for them to take a gulp of the piss beer from their mug, or to eat a piece of snack dipped in Bob’s “secret cum-sauce”. Neil also helped himself to the piss cocktail and the cum dipping, making sure to roll and stir his piece of food thoroughly in the sauce so that he can have a taste of everybody’s cum at the same time.

Before long the first game is over and it is time for a brief break. As the commentator announced the intermission and the screen switched to the fancy commercials, Neil decided to spice up the night a little more and to give his slaves a short break. “Jockey slaves!”, he said and all eight guys by the couch instantly froze. Neil could see the eyes of the guys on the couch have closed. He couldn’t see the eyes of those on the floor, but Neil could see that their hands have stopped their massages. “Alright my boys, I think you all need a bathroom break now….” Neil started saying with an evil grin.

At the count of three, the guys jolted back to reality and finally move from their position for the past hour and separate from each other. With all the drinks they’ve had (although the host guys on the floor did not drink anything at all so far into the game), they all feel that it is now a good time for a quick bathroom break (or so they believe it was their own thought). However, there are not enough bathrooms for everyone to use at the same time. No worries, of course Neil has that all laid out for them. The eight men quickly gather by the open space between the TV and the couch area and sit down in a circle on the floor. They made sure that the guests and hosts have alternate position around the circle. As soon as they settled down, everyone turns and leans sideways towards the person on his left, also spreading open their legs along the way. Now each person in the circle has effectively leaned his face into the crotch of their left side person and each is facing a jockstrap of different colour from theirs. With one hand, they quickly slip out the dick contained in the jock in front of them and take it into their mouth. There is no time to waste before the short commercial break is over. With another Pepsi commercial playing on TV, all eight guys release their bladders at the same time into the mouth holding their dick. While each of them peed, they also kept a steady pace in swallowing the hot urine that is gushing into their mouth, making sure not to spill anything and ruin the living room carpet. Neil watches on with great excitement and amazement, thinking about what kind of mental coordination each of them must be making in their minds in order to pee and swallow intensely at the same time. He noticed that the circle of men is completely silent and motionless, other than the steady movement of their throats and the heavy gulping and breathing sound from their heavy swallowing. Once the guys have finished pissing, they pull their cock out of the mouth, tuck their member back into the jock and get back up, just like coming out of any typical bathroom. Noticing the screen turning back to the live footage of the football stadium, the guys quickly resume the same position on the couch for the start of the second match. Neil has also stripped down to his underwear and his dick is hard and wet after the excitement of the intermission. He is making an ever greater effort to hold himself off from cumming right on the spot. Seeing the guys settling back into the foot-in-face position for the second game, he can relax a bit and allow himself to cool down a bit to enjoy the rest of the night.