The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Family Matters

by tomozco

Chapter 5

The second period had been a very tight play, but soon it was again time for the end, with the home team now having a small lead at the end of the first half. Throughout the game so far, the four guests on the couch watched intensely, breathing heavily into their “face-rest” and pressing and rubbing their feet on the “footrest” as the game intensified. Although the Stantons on the floor could not see the live action on TV, they still felt the intense action on the field through their “audio-only version” of the game. For Neil, the Super Bowl action on screen was not interesting to him, he was only interested in the action on the couch in front of him. He was eagerly waiting for the second period to end so he can move onto to enjoy the fun that he has set up for his own version of the halftime show.

As the TV screen faded to another quick round of commercial break before the halftime, the guys on the couch disentangle themselves from one another’s feet and stand up for a much needed quick stretch, especially for Bob and sons, whose faces are also red from the pressure of their guests’ feet over the last 2 hours. Not wasting any of the precious time, everyone gathered on the living room floor for another quick circle piss break. Once they have drained their bladders down each other’s throat, Bob and his sons stands up and jokingly say to his four visitors: “So far the game is looking good for the home team, looks like the visitors can kiss their host’s ass!” With that, the four Stanton guys form a line facing away from everyone else, legs spread at ease and then bend forward, exposing their butt crack for all in the room to see. The four guests then place themselves on their knees behind the host person that paired with them on the couch during the first half. Once in place, the guests grab the ass of their host, spread open the crack, lean forward and place their nose and mouth snugly in between the butt cheeks. Holding onto the ass for balance, the four guests proceed to do just exactly what Bob suggested: kiss the host’s ass. They make out passionately with the Stanton men’s assholes, sloppily munching in and eagerly rimming the hole, digging in as far as the tongue could go. With all the teasing in their rear, Bob and his sons closed their eyes to enjoy the pleasure and soft moans involuntarily escaped their mouths.

From his position on the couch, Neil can clearly see all the action happening in the middle of the living room and couldn’t hold back a small chuckle. He had suggested that this would be a little “wager” between themselves (of course none of the guys are aware of or would have even agreed to consciously), just to the keep the game “a little more interesting” to follow through. At the end of the first half, those on the side of the losing team would kiss, literally, the ass of the leading team. Neil has provided them a week before a few links to some gay porn clips online that they were forced to watch and study each night so they can learn the proper way to “kiss an ass”. There is absolutely no sexual feelings between the guys at all, it was all only part of their “bet”.

Soon the commercials and the commentators’ highlights are over as well, and the TV screen cuts to the stadium stage, ready for the halftime show to begin. The visitors in the living room have finished paying up their “bet” and pulled away from their hosts’ asses. Now the hosts and visitors are sitting on the floor facing each other, as Jake grabbed a deck of cards from the TV cabinet. He pulls out only all of the cards between Ace to 4 and separates them into 2 piles: the hearts and spades in a pile, the diamonds and clubs in another one. He hands the hearts and spades pile to his cousin Mike and they both quickly shuffle their pile of cards. Jake and Mike then each lay out the cards face down on the floor in front of him; each host picks 2 cards from Jake’s pile and each visitor similarly picks 2 from Mike’s pile. All of this seems to be happening quietly without the rules ever being explained, but all of them already know very well the rules of this mystery game they are about to play: Neil has clearly explained the instructions while preparing them for today. Each person on the host side and visitor side is assigned a rank: Bob and his brother Ray are rank Ace, Rob and Pablo are rank 2, Jake and his best friend Chris are rank 3, and Dave and cousin Mike are rank 4. The host team is also assigned as hearts and spades, while the visitor team is diamonds and clubs. Neil explained to them that each suit would represent one foot: the hearts and diamonds for the right foot, and the spades and clubs for the left foot. Each person from each side would pick 2 cards, each one representing a person and foot from the opposing side, and spend the entire halftime period worshipping the chosen left and right feet. Neil also added that they must not pick both cards of the same rank to make sure that everyone will have a left and right foot from two different persons.

Once everyone has picked their cards, they hold it up for everyone to see. Looking around at the combinations that each person has chosen, the group then moved around until they sat around in a circle in such a way that they are more or less opposite to the persons they have picked. In the end, the picks work out well: Bob picked Chris’ right foot and Mike’s left foot, Ray has chosen Dave’s right foot and Bob’s left foot, Jake has Pablo’s right foot and Ray’s left foot, and so on. The next steps prove to be a real acrobatic challenge as they each try to hold out their feet to the persons that have picked them, while grabbing their chosen feet at the same time, everyone criss-crossing everyone else’s legs in the process. Neil is quite amused as he watched these eight large grown men, sitting near naked in a circle, struggling to give their feet to each other to worship, getting all tangled up in a criss-cross of hairy naked legs and trying to stay upright all at the same time. After a few minutes of struggle, everyone is finally able to reach his chosen left and right foot and remain steady. Their circle has gotten a little tighter together and because of having 16 legs criss-crossing each other in all directions, they are also somewhat locked into a net of each other’s legs. With the halftime show performance already well underway on TV, the guys wasted no time to remove the sock from the right foot, dive in lips and tongue first onto the big toe and slurped away on the foot like a huge mouth-watering popsicle. Once they have thoroughly cleaned the right foot, they moved onto the left foot, and then just going back and forth continuously until the time at which they have been programmed to stop. Bob has only finished cleaning the toes of Chris’ right foot and is already starting to feel the strain on his back as he must keep his upper body curled down in order to thoroughly reach Chris’ and Mike’s foot (while his legs are stretched out being serviced by Chris and Ray), both of which are somewhat pinned under the others’ legs making it difficult for Bob to raise them just a little higher for easier worship. On the other hand for Dave, he is also beginning to feel cramps in his legs, which are pinned almost at the bottom of the spaghetti of legs and stretched out wide being taken care by Ray and Mike, while he is focused on feasting on the feet of Mike and Pablo. But regardless of the strain or tiredness they are physically feeling from their awkward positions, they could not stop or even momentarily pause their foot worshipping action for a break; Neil’s control on their minds is too strong and his instructions left no slack for them. And so it goes for the remaining 20 minutes of the halftime break, the guys just continue to quietly slurp on each other’s feet in their tight foot-orgy circle as Neil watches on from the couch, enjoying the best halftime show he could ever have. He even turned off the volume on the TV, so he can clearly enjoy the sound of eight mouths feverishly sucking toes and giving tongue foot rubs.

At last the sing and dance of the halftime show drew to an end on TV, with fireworks going off on stage and crowds cheering in the stadium. Another short commercial break is on again before carrying on with the second half of the Super Bowl game. With that as their cue for the end of halftime, Bob, his sons and their guests can finally stop their group foot worship and break away from their tight circle of interlocked legs. Neil decided to be the nice guy for a moment and let the guys wander freely until the start of the second half, so he could use a little rest as well. The guys instinctively stretched their backs and legs to relieve the pressure that they have gone through in the last half hour, while they just casually chatted with each other, poured another cup of the remaining bit of their “piss cocktail”, or grabbed a bite with the “cum dip”, ignoring their state of undress or half-nakedness, or all the socks strewn over the floor around them.

Before long, the commentators reappear on screen to announce the start of the rest of the Super Bowl game, and everyone settle in for the game once again. For the second part of the game, Neil decided that they should switch to another “more comfortable” position. The four half-dressed guests laid down on the floor parallel and in front of the TV, such that they can all easily look up to see the TV screen. Neil is amused to see young Mike adjusting his shirt slightly to make sure his uniform is not crumpled or untidy, not noticing that his neat shirt is only tucked into his black jockstrap anyway.

Once settled, the four Stantons join in as well, but Neil has decided to shuffle the pairings just for variety. For the second half, Bob will take care of his son’s buddy Chris, Rob with cousin Mike, Jake with uncle Ray, and Dave will be with dad’s staff Pablo. With that, the Stantons kneel down by the head of their new partners and lean forward until they lay completely on top of their guest, hugging each other head to crotch, in a 69 position. To complete their position, each of them casually release the dick from the side of the jock in front of their face and swallow it completely into their mouth. They are now ready to continue to enjoy the rest of the football game. The guests can easily look up to follow the game on screen, while the hosts will continue to follow the game through their ears, since their face down position wouldn’t allow them to look up to the TV anyway. Neil then sits back onto the couch to enjoy the scene of the marathon 69 taking place in front of him, while munching on the “cum dip” food and helping himself to a glass of “piss cocktail”. For the guys on the floor, they would think of nothing being wrong in the way they have settled in, it is just getting cooler at night so they needed to bunch up together for warmth. Neil suggested that the dick in their mouth will serve as a “pacifier” to keep them relaxed and focused on the game. They will keep it in their mouth for the rest of the game, only gently sucking on it so as not to become too excited (Neil didn’t want them to cum too soon). It will also serve as their snack for the rest of the evening, and if they need a drink or to relieve, they can just swallow or let it flow. Neil made them believe that this is for their best enjoyment of the game, so they won’t have to miss any part of the match.

For Rob and Mike, Jake and Ray, this is certainly not their first experience with each other and the taste of each other’s cocks is nothing new to them, although they probably do not remember much of those experiences that Neil had organized whenever Ray and Mike visited. Nevertheless, their subconscious mind recognized the shape and taste of the dick that is intruding their mouth right now, and so they quickly adjusted to their positions. With their extended mind training under Neil’s control, there is not a hint of resistance or hesitation; all four of the Stanton family settled into their 69 position and turned their attention to the football game just as usual. Only when Rob and Jake were settling down onto their counterparts, the cold metal buttons and pins on Ray’s and Mike’s uniforms gave them a slight shiver as those came into contact with their naked bodies. But it only took a second for them to get used to and soon their bodies were pressed firmly together.

For Chris, Bob’s dick feels longer and thicker than his buddy’s Jake’s (which he has become quite familiar with by now) and it stuffed his mouth completely, stretching his lips and almost choking him. Bob’s large balls and ass are almost covering all of Chris’ face as well, and he almost had to strain his head in order to see the TV screen past that huge butt. But under Neil’s mental influence, he quickly gets used to it and is soon absentmindedly sucking on it gently as he focused on the game on TV. Bob’s warm large body pressing down on top of him made him even more comfortable, enjoying the rest of the game in the warmth of his best friend’s dad. On the other hand, Bob has no issue taking Chris’ cock as it is similar in size to that of his son’s. Taking cocks in his mouth has now become a thing almost as casual as a pat on the back for the older Stanton (under Neil’s control of course). If anything, Bob would only find the smell of Chris’ sweaty crotch a little more repulsive since he is a bit of a neat freak, but of course under Neil’s orders, there is no choice to pull away, and so the thought quickly slid to the back of his mind. He obediently settles down on top of Chris, dick lodged deep in his mouth and turned his focus back on the game.

Lastly, Pablo felt a slight sense of confusion as he sees Dave, his boss’ youngest son, straddle his head and lower his dick into his open mouth. He is not gay, he wondered why is he letting this kid put his dick into his mouth? But that thought quickly evaporated as soon as he felt Dave’s warm and wet mouth slide down his own hard cock. He didn’t need reinforcement from Neil, the sensation on his dick reminded him of Neil’s orders and control over his mind. The hypnotic mental cloud quickly engulfed the Venezuelan man’s rational thinking and Pablo settled back to focus on the game on screen, holding onto Dave’s young dick in his mouth like a fine cigar. For Dave, Pablo’s dick is similar to his dad’s but thicker and with a hairier crotch. With his strong training on coupling with his dad, the youngest Stanton is actually quite comfortable with this complete stranger and has no issue settling himself onto Pablo’s dick.

With everyone comfortably settled, the second half of the game is already underway and everyone in the room followed on intently. As they cheer on for their team, only unintelligible moans could be heard since their mouths are all fully stuffed with each other’s dicks. When it gets intense, they would also slap each other’s back or ass. When they try to move or jump up to cheer for a play, their movements would cause the dick to jam further down their throat and momentarily gag involuntarily as a result. Neil, on the other hand, is sipping away at the remaining tasty piss cocktail and focusing on the perverse scene that is playing out on the floor in front of him. To anyone not under Neil’s mind control, in between the 69 positions, the playful ass slapping, the rocking bodies, and the piss swallowing, what the eight half-naked straight men believed to be just another football game night at home actually looks more like a complete orgy out of some porn film. The smell of sex permeated the whole living room, except there is not a thought of sex in any of the participants. Neil is proud and amazed at what he has accomplished so far, and how well his drug has worked out. It seems now there would just be no limit to how far his mind control could go and he ponders on what more fun can he come up with these poor mind-trapped men in front of him. Just then, he notices that Rob and Mike are suddenly quiet and holding still. He then notices the movement at the throats and a steady gulping sound, and realized that they are actually pissing into each other’s mouth. As soon as they have finished, the couple relaxed and carried on cheering the game with the others. Neil grinned as he thought of the depravity of all this; only if these guys realized consciously what they are doing with each other.

At last, the Super Bowl game came to an end and the Home team carried on with their lead all the way to win the cup. The visitors were a bit disappointed that their team didn’t play so well, but nevertheless they all thought that it’s been a great evening watching the game at the Stantons. It was a great night of excitement for Neil as well, but for all the different reasons, he smiled quietly. But the night is not over yet, he thought, he still has his own “grande finale” to close off the night.

With the broadcast coming to a close, they guys could finally disengage from each other and stretch out their stiff bodies (and jaws). As they stood up, their wet stiff members are all sticking out proudly for all to see; they have not been instructed to put them away, so it did not occur to them that there is anything out of place. Even though they were not having any sexual thoughts throughout the entire night, but the physical sensations of a wet mouth wrapped around their dicks for over two hours nevertheless kept them hard and dripping precum naturally. For Neil, the sexual energy has now been pushed to the maximum of the entire night and so he is not wasting any moment to get his final “play” underway, of which he will take part in as well.

A quick slap of his fingers and the guys around the room immediately halt their post-game chatter to gather once again on the floor in a circle. Neil quickly strips off his clothes and joins the circle as well, placing himself in between Bob and Pablo. This time, the circle is organized a bit differently again: Bob and his sons (in order of age) are together on the left side of the circle from Neil, while Pablo, Ray, Chris and Mike completed the other half of the circle. “Now let’s celebrate our winning team, shall we?” Neil said. With that, everyone around the circle followed Neil into their position, by leaning over to the person on their right and swallowing that person’s hard dick. Neil leans over and takes a moment to admire Pablo’s meaty cock and hairy balls before taking it down his eagerly waiting mouth. It is thick and warm, just as delicious as Bob’s cock, and Neil couldn’t help but just begins slowly sucking on it as if he is being hypnotized by this tasty Latin cock. Just at about the same time, he felt Bob’s mouth engulfing his own hard member, just like everyone else around the circle, and soon everyone concentrated only on intensely bobbing his head over the cock in his mouth, as if taken over by autopilot motion, including Neil himself. The sexual energy and tension around the circle is getting more and more intense with every slurp they make with each other’s dick, and everyone is feeling the build-up to the ultimate explosive orgasm. But while Neil is enjoying both ends of the action, on his dicks as well as his own sucking on Pablo’s dick, for the other eight guys, their sexual heat is only coming from the feeling of their cock being feverishly sucked on. On the other hand, they have no feelings about the sucking action they are performing on their neighbour’s cock: it is only a command that they have been “told” to follow.

About ten minutes into the oral orgy, everyone around the circle is getting desperate to cum into his sucker’s mouth, but none could seem to do so other than moaning frustratingly while continuing to suck non-stop. That is, except for Neil, who is trying really hard to hold off on his release as long as he could. The idea of Neil’s “grande finale” game is that no one around the circle can cum until the cock in their mouth cums first. So with Neil being the only person in the circle to be in control of his thoughts, he would then also be the control and trigger on when these guys get their release. And with the home team as the Super Bowl winners, he has therefore decided to put the hosting Stantons immediately downstream from him so it would their “prize” by being able to cum before the visitors.

Right now, Neil is trying to hold off as long as he could so he could enjoy the fun just a bit more, but with the pent-up excitement from the whole evening, Pablo’s thick tasty cock in his mouth and Bob’s incessant sucking (also quite expert by now), he could not hold on any longer. Tensing up his body, he grabs hold of Pablo’s hairy legs, screams into the Latino’s throbbing cock, and exploded with abandon into Bob Stanton’s expecting mouth. It was at least 5 or 6 shots before Neil finally came over the climax and returned to his senses. He came so much and was thrusting his dick so hard that it caused the elder Stanton to choke and gag on his cock. With that, the chain reaction has been finally unleashed around the circle: as soon as Bob tasted Neil’s cum flooding his mouth, his own orgasm was felt and he shoots just as intensely into his eldest son’s mouth, while he is still swallowing and choking from Neil’s ejaculation. Then the same with Rob, then Jake, Dave, then onto Mike, and so on until it came back a full circle into Neil’s mouth. Neil was just calming down from his own orgasm when the orgasm chain has already reached Uncle Ray, who is just cumming into Pablo’s mouth. Just a second later, even as Ray was still moaning and shooting into Pablo, the Venezuelan construction worker has begun his own explosion into Neil’s mouth. It caught Neil a bit by surprise and he almost couldn’t catch a breath before the big Latino dick flooded his mouth with its viscous white cream. He came so much that it almost overflowed Neil’s mouth, but in the end he managed to hold it all in and fully savour the delicious Latin juice. Now that everyone has came, Neil is still not done yet: he relaxed his bladder and then starts releasing his piss down Bob’s mouth, which is still latched onto his dick. And so the same chain reaction repeated again, with the bladder flood gates opening as soon as one has swallowed the previous guy’s load of recycled beer. Quickly the flow comes around again and Neil eagerly swallows Pablo’s huge load of warm tasty piss.

Once they were all done releasing their cum and piss, it is finally time to call it a night. Everyone is helping out to put things away, saying goodbyes; Ray and Mike are still trying to tidy up their uniform (as best they could). Neil looked up at the clock and noticed that it’s already past midnight. Another evil light bulb popped up in his mind (yes, even after all this intense action): “Guys, it’s getting late, maybe you guys should sleep over and leave in the morning?” he asked, without really being a question. The Stantons agree, but the guests were kindly declining the offer. Amidst the buzz, Neil then said out loud: “Here’s what I suggest: Jockey Slaves!” Everyone in the room instantly fall asleep and back into Neil’s suggestive state. And so, everyone will be staying over for the night, Neil smiled again. Luckily, it is easy to make last minute changes with these guys as they all live on their own with not many ties around town. Except for Chris, but with a quick phone call home that Neil has him make while under, everything is in order; after all, Jake and Chris have been staying over each other’s place over the years growing up and Chris’ family trusted the Stantons well (only if they knew that their son has since fallen into the evil mind trap of this new resident at the Stantons’ household).

After a few quick words from Neil, everyone went about their business to get ready to settle in for the night. Bob and sons are cleaning up on the food and dishes, while the guests are over by the main foyer to put away the remainder of their clothing into the closet where they have stored their pants when they arrived. Once everyone is comfortably undressed and their clothes safely stored away for the night, Bob and his sons emerged in time from the kitchen to show their naked guests upstairs to their rooms for the night.

Since Bob and Dave have been sleeping in Bob’s bed and Rob and Jake are sharing Rob’s bed (see Chapter 2), Jake and Dave’s rooms are therefore available to accommodate the guests. Bob first directs Chris and Mike into Jake’s room. Jake happily shows his best friend and his cousin to his bed (which hasn’t been used in a long time, ever since Neil has him bedding with his older brother) and pulls over the sheets to help them get in. In a coordinated motion, the two younger guests climb onto Jake’s bed and get into their sleeping position for the night: the 69 position (the same that Bob and Dave must sleep in), with Chris pointing to the foot of the bed and Mike to the head of the bed. For a brief moment, both guys felt a slight sense of awkwardness and wondered why he is sleeping in Jake’s bed naked with a guy they don’t really know. But they quickly rationalized that this was probably the best arrangement that Neil has come up for them: it’s certainly better than sharing the bed with one of the older guys! With that, Chris and Mike quickly closed in on each other’s body, swallowed each other’s cock, and locked themselves together into the tight 69 embrace just as Neil has instructed them. During all this time, everyone has all been quietly watching the scene unfold by the door, oblivious to the oddity of what’s happening. Jake carefully pulls the cover over his buddies and both Chris and Mike, physically and mentally exhausted from the evening that Neil has put them through, were already deeply asleep by the time Jake turned off the lights and shut the door.

With the kids taken care of, Bob then shows his brother Ray and his humble employee Pablo over to Dave’s room. Similar to the younger duo, the two men quickly step into Dave’s bed and settle themselves also into the same 69 position that Neil has made them sleep in. It was a bit of a tighter squeeze for the two large men in Dave’s single bed, but it didn’t matter too much because the tight embrace position wouldn’t take up too much space, and their need to keep each other’s dick in his mouth means they wouldn’t be moving around much anyway. Just like the other guys, Pablo briefly wondered about the strangeness of the situation of being naked in bed with an unknown man in his boss’ son’s bed, but the mind control and tiredness washed those thoughts away and he quickly fell asleep in Ray’s crotch, and Ray similarly in his crotch. Dave pulls the covers over the guests and exits his room and retreats into his dad’s room and quickly fell asleep with his dad as usual, with each other’s cock in his mouth. Rob and Jake also return to Rob’s room and both went to bed with each other’s feet in their face, just like they always do.

Neil had originally thought about having each of the Stanton “entertain” a guest for the night. But then he figured that the guests haven’t really had a chance to get to “know” each other, so he thought this would be the perfect opportunity for them to become more intimate (even though he knows that these guys will have plenty of chances to “get together” in the future). Therefore, this arrangement would be the best way for the guests to get more acquainted with each other. He had also thought about mixing up the old and young guests, but in the end decided to just start simpler with the same age groups first. Neil felt that his “special” Super Bowl evening has been a great success and he is sure that there will be many more of these to come. Satisfied with his new setup and his good old Stanton slaves all in place, he can finally retreat back to his own room and slept peacefully, reminiscing all the fun he enjoyed tonight.