The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Family Matters

by tomozco

Chapter 7

Neil was really satisfied with how well his plan for payback on Zaid, that little jerk next door, has played out so far. He was expecting perhaps some more resistance from the kid before falling into his trap, but turns out the kid is more naive than he thought. His plan is almost complete, but there’s just one more step to go. Neil decided that his revenge would not be just on the young brat, but his father Omar should also pay the price for not properly keeping his son in check. He wanted to try something different with these two: he wants to take control of the father/son’s minds, but at the same time he wants them to suffer the ‘punishment’ for Zaid’s actions. This will be a test to the capabilities of Neil’s mind control drug and of his own mind control skills on a whole new level.

Once Zaid had fallen under the effects of his drug, Neil quickly implanted his control into the young man’s mind. When he was sure he had reinforced his control over his mind, Neil then carefully manipulated Zaid’s uninhibited mind to meticulously isolate his conscious mind from the subconscious and completely rewired the young man’s mind such that he would still retain his own conscious thoughts and feelings, but his body and subconscious actions would be totally controlled by Neil commands. In other words, Zaid would be fully aware in witnessing his own enslavement to Neil as his ‘punishment’ for trying to blackmail the Stantons. When he was confident that his programming on Zaid is secure, he instructed Zaid to feed his father the drug when he comes home and to call Neil when his dad has succumbed to the effects of the drug.

Neil had returned to the Stanton home to wait for the next part of his plan. He has settled in the living room couch and carefully laying out in his mind all the nasty ideas he has in store for the Hadids next door. While he is thinking through his plans, Rob is on his knees in front of Neil with his face buried in Neil’s crotch and his mouth gently sucking on Neil’s hard cock. Neil made him believe that this is way of thanking Neil for resolving his blackmail trouble. Rob is really thankful to Neil and there is nothing better than treating Neil’s dick to some warm, gentle sucking to express his gratitude. Neil gives a gentle pat on Rob’s head and looks around the room at the other Stanton men. Father Bob and little brother Dave are entwined in each other’s limbs on the floor in a head to toe embrace, both completely lost in the scent of each other’s feet: Dave is getting his addiction fix from his dad’s feet, while Bob is endlessly determined to try and sniff out any traces of drug from his boy’s feet. Jake is sitting on the ottoman by himself, watching TV and casually texting on his phone with his best friend Chris; while he is doing all this, Jake is also absentmindedly chewing on one of Chris’ smelly socks stuffed in his mouth (which the two have exchanged earlier in the afternoon in the school’s washroom as they were coming home...of which neither of them remembers doing so). The other sock is on his cock, which he is casually stroking in between messages to keep it hard and leaking, soaking up his friend’s already sweaty sock with precum. Chris is likewise doing the exact same thing on the other end of the line in his room with Jake’s sweaty socks.

Neil was enjoying the scene around him when his cell phone rang and the expected monotone voice of Zaid came through. “Good boy”, Neil simply said and hung up. “Success!” he thought to himself. He is now ready to put his plan fully in motion and finally take care of these asshole neighbours. He lifted Rob’s bobbing head from his crotch and quickly made his way next door. He lets himself in with Zaid’s keys and finds the young Arab still seated by the dining table and Omar the father slumped on the chair opposite him. Zaid looks calm and quiet as ever, but Neil knows that the young man must be screaming within.

Neil walks up to the pair to take a closer look at the elder Hadid. Omar is 47 years old, around 5′11″, 180lbs. His short dark hair is nicely groomed in a more typical style of middle-eastern men, with his sideburns extending down to the cropped beard around his jaw. He is average build, with a slight bit of fat around the waist, but generally in fine shape. He is still dressed in the fine designer dark navy suit from his dinner and a nice pair of thin black nylon dresssocks on his meaty size 11 feet.

Neil looks up over to Zaid, who is still seated perfectly at ease, but he could see a hint of anger and fear in his beautiful blue-green eyes. “Let’s get your daddy here all set up, and then the fun can start for you two. For now, you can rest a bit, Jockey Slave!” said Neil. Upon hearing the trigger words, Zaid immediately fell into a deep sleep as per Neil’s conditioning. Neil smiled approvingly at his latest subject and turned back towards the senior Hadid, and spent the next hour going through his mind control training, implementing and reinforcing his hypnotic commands into Omar’s head.

Once he was satisfied that Omar’s conditioning was securely ingrained in his brain, Neil decided to bring both father and son out of their hypnotic sleep. As they come out of their deep slumber, Omar and Zaid slowly come to their senses and groggily open their eyes to see each other across the dining table, as well as Neil, which startled them. They instinctively tried to stand up, but were quickly surprised to find out that their bodies remain paralyzed in their seat, and they could only manage some slight movements of their eyes and mouth. Panic then surged in their minds and Zaid, who still remembers the entire evening’s events, immediately lashed out at Neil: “What the fuck have you done to us, you sick loser?! You’re not gonna get away with this, asshole!” Omar also chimed in: “I recognize you, you’re that research student that lives in the Stanton house next door! What’s happening here? Why can’t we move?”

Neil smiled back calmly: “No need to get so excited, gentlemen. I have answers to all of your mysteries here,” he laughed. “Mr. Hadid, your beloved son here has been very bad. He tried to blackmail my friend Rob with some nasty pictures he secretly took through his bedroom window,” Neil explained. “Thankfully, I discovered his plot just in time and put an end to it before he could do any further harm to my friends next door. However, this has crossed the line for me, so I decided to teach you both a lesson to remember.”

“O...OK, I’m sorry dude. All of the photos have been deleted already anyway, I’ll keep my mouth shut and never tell anyone about it,” pleaded Zaid, realizing that he might be messing with a psycho. “Please don’t hurt us! Leave my dad out of this, he has nothing to do with it!”

“That won’t do it for me, kid. I think Mr. Hadid senior here hasn’t done a good enough job in teaching you how to be a respectable man, so he has everything to do with you being an asshole and causing all this trouble,” Neil explained.

The older Hadid offered his bargain as well: “Look, young man, we can work this out in a peaceful way. I’m really sorry that my son has done something stupid and caused you and your friends next door all the trouble. I’ll make sure to watch out for his behaviour in the future. I can go over and apologize to Bob and son directly as well. If you like, I can also give you guys some money as compensation for my son’s action. We can work something out for sure!”

“That’s nice of you, but I’m not interested in your money, Mr. Hadid,” Neil snickered. “You think you can cover your asses by bribing us to shut up, but that still won’t change the nasty persons that you are. I need to make sure that this will be a memorable experience that you both will remember and that you will truly regret your stupid actions. You will have no choice in carrying out the punishments I give you, and you will remain fully aware of it and hate every minute of it, just like the state you guys are in now.”

“Wh...what are you going to do to us? Please, I’m truly sorry for what I did, don’t hurt us!” the young Zaid begged in distress.

Neil laughed at the young man’s desperate plea: “You think I’m some kind of psycho that will cut you up and bury you in the backyard? HAHAHA....! Don’t worry, I won’t be hurting you physically...that would be too simple. I think I should explain it all to you guys before you begin your new life. The reason why you cannot move your bodies now is because you are under my hypnotic control. You’ve both been drugged by my mind control drug earlier and I’ve implanted my commands in both your conscious and sub-conscious minds, effectively making you my mind control slaves. By the way, Zaid, the images you got of Rob having gay sex were real; but it’s not because he is truly gay, it’s because he IS also one of my slaves, and so is the entire Stanton family! Just so you know, the pictures were in fact of Rob with no other than his own father and brothers, having a perfectly ‘normal family evening’ in the way that I’ve hypnotically instructed them to. Soon, you two will also be experiencing similar ‘family fun’ together, only that you will be aware of it all and hate every bit of it! Now enough explaining, let’s get you both ready for your new lives, shall we?”

“NO....please don’t make us gay, let us go... you sick fucking faggot! HELP!!!” Zaid panicked and screamed frantically.

“It’s too late now, fucker!” Neil responded. “You WILL become a fucking faggot as well! Shouldn’t have tried to blackmail us....now just relax and listen to my Voice...Jockey Slaves!”

* * *

Zaid awoke with a start and found himself in his bed and the bright morning sunshine coming through his bedroom window. He looked at the clock and it’s 8AM already. He sat up in his bed and stretched a bit to clear his head a bit more. Was all of that confrontation with that nerd Neil next door, and all of that hypnosis shit, just a bad dream? It seemed vivid in his mind, but the details seem kind of blurry and he couldn’t really remember how it ended. He checked himself and everything looks normal, he can think and move on his own, none of that mind control crap he thought...it’s all just bullshit. He needs to get ready to go to class anyway, so he pushed the thoughts out of his mind.

Zaid got out of bed and the morning air was giving him some chills on his bare skin. He didn’t pay much attention to his state of undress and quickly make his way to the bathroom down the hallway. As he neared the main bathroom, Zaid was surprised to see his father also heading for the bathroom from the master bedroom at the other end of the hallway, instead of his own en-suite one in the master bedroom. But that surprise was immediately overtaken by another greater surprise: as the father/son approached the bathroom from opposite directions, they both noticed that the other is completely naked, and almost instantly realized that they themselves are naked as well. A look of shock and embarrassment on their faces, but neither of them is able to do anything to cover up their privates.

As they both reached the bathroom door, the awkward silence was broken by Omar’s words: “I need to pee.” Immediately, both Hadid father and son eyes glazed over and their bodies moved on autopilot into the bathroom together. The next thing Zaid realized was that he found himself kneeling on the bathroom floor in front of the toilet, facing out and coming face-to-face with a hairy set of cock and balls. His mouth is already wide open and a pair of hands guided the meaty dick in front of him towards his mouth. The cock is placed just slightly passed his lips and immediately a stream of hot and strong morning piss was released into Zaid’s waiting mouth. By the time the younger Hadid was able to realize what was going on, his mouth is already dutifully and steadily gulping down the gush of acrid piss straight from his dad’s cock. Zaid’s mind is naturally horrified and disgusted by this activity and he wanted to back away and throw up, but no matter how much he willed himself to do so, his body would not move an inch, except for his mouth that kept a steady swallowing pace. All this while for Omar, he thinks that he is simply pissing into the toilet in front of him, not his son’s mouth.

Omar’s pissing went on for about a minute, but it felt like an eternity for Zaid down there. When his dad finished peeing, Zaid was finally able to close his mouth and move again. He couldn’t believe what just happened and was completely sickened by it, although his body wouldn’t even allow him to throw up. He felt too embarassed and ashamed to look at his father. But nevertheless, he remembered that he needed to pee himself as well, and before he could even form a second thought, the familiar words flew out from his mouth: “I need to pee.”

For Omar, as soon as he was done peeing, he shook the last drops from his dick and stepped back. Only at that moment he suddenly realized that the ‘toilet’ that he was pissing into all this time became his son. He stared at Zaid also in disbelief and shock. But before he could take another step back from the awkward scene, he heard the words from Zaid and the next moment he realized that he has now switched places with his son, now kneeling in front of the real toilet, looking straight at his son’s cock as it enters his open mouth. Almost immediately, hot piss gushes out of the cock and Omar’s body forces him to swallow it all, much to his own disgust. As soon as they are both done relieving their morning bladders, both are finally able to move at their own will again and they quickly separated and jumped away from the toilet, too stunned and embarrassed to say anything or to look at each other. Omar quickly ran back to his own in-suite bathroom, leaving Zaid to clean up on his own. Both men quickly clean up to leave the house as soon as possible to avoid any further awkward moments. But because they have been instructed not to wear any clothing inside the house, they instinctively carried their clothes down to the main hall, where they were to dress just before exiting. This unfortunately created another uncomfortable moment for the father and son. They avoided each other’s eyes as they got dressed quietly by the front door. Zaid just threw on a t-shirt, jeans, white socks and sneakers, and slipped out the door as quickly as possible and drove off to school in his car, leaving his dad behind, who needed some more time to put on his suit for the office.

As he was driving to school, Zaid reflected on what happened this morning and realized that it must be another crazy hypno trick that that psycho faggot Neil has played on him and his dad. The more he thought about it, the more he got furious and he is going to find that nasty faggot and report him to the college and the cops. Once he arrived at the university, he made his way towards the neuroscience department, but he doesn’t know where exactly to find Neil. It’s still early in the morning and there isn’t anyone around yet. He wandered through the hallways of the building searching the labs and offices hoping to locate Neil’s office. As he made his way onto the third floor, Zaid spotted Neil at the other end of the hallway on his way to his office. Luck is on his side this time he thought, and paced quickly towards his target.

“Hey, you sick fucking faggot,” Zaid called out as he ran towards Neil, “what have you done to me and my dad? I’m going to...” Before he could finish his sentence, Zaid’s mind blanked out momentarily, and a moment later he felt disoriented and realized that he is seated on the floor of the hallway and his body somehow feels contorted. He could see out of the corner of his eye that his backpack is strewn on the floor across the corridor, along with his right shoe. “Mmmph...” He tried to continue with what he was saying before, but there is something large and warm stuffed in his mouth. It took Zaid another second to suddenly realized what happened: a second ago he was running up to Neil yelling threats at him, and a second later now he found himself on the floor with his own right foot stuffed firmly in his mouth! He panicked at this realization and screamed more profanities at Neil, but his own socked foot gagging him and prevented any coherent words from his mouth.

Neil was startled at first by his latest slave’s voice as he was coming in for work, but was then quickly amused by the result of his mind control skills. He watched as the tall middle-eastern soccer player charging towards him suddenly stop midway in his tracks, his face glaze over and then quickly threw himself onto the floor right in the middle of the school hallway, yank his shoe off and swallow his own socked foot as far down as his mouth would fit without any hesitation.

“What’s up big macho boy? Got a ‘foot in your mouth’ moment?” Neil teased as he walked up to Zaid, who stared back with burning furor. “By the way, hope you and your dad enjoyed sharing a drink this morning...hahaha! So now you’ll know what happens if you or your dad try to speak out or tell anyone about our ‘little secret’. Anywhere, anytime, if you guys even think about trying to mention anything about me to anyone, you’ll find yourselves with your foot in your mouth, until you will yourself to keep it shut. Understand?” Neil threatened.

As Neil’s words sunk in to him, Zaid’s fury quickly turn into fear and he is starting to believe what this guy said is no joke at all, looking at his own predicament right now. He struggled to release himself from his contorted position on the floor for fear that someone might see him, but no matter how hard he tries, his hands keep a firm embrace around his leg and his mouth firmly impaled on his foot. “It’s pointless to struggle, young man” laughed Neil, “your conscious cannot overcome the power of my control on your subconscious mind. All you got to do is stop thinking about trying to expose me or do me any harm, and you’ll be free to carry on with your day. This is just the beginning boy, there’s a lot more in store for you and you father. Enjoy the rest of the day to your new life!” said Neil as he walked away back to his own office, leaving Zaid struggling on the ground. Zaid panicked as he saw Neil leaving him behind, but finally took on Neil’s advice and began to think of other irrelevant stuff. As his mind turned away from thoughts of Neil, the invisible bondage on his body disappeared and Zaid was able to finally pull his head away from his foot, spitting out some lint and dirt from his sock. He frantically gathered his shoe and backpack and practically ran down the stairs and out of the building before anyone could see him.

Once Zaid made his way back outside, he needed to have a smoke to calm himself down. When he put the cigarette in his mouth, a nasty taste came to his mouth and he felt a bit nauseating. He thought it might just be from all the crazy things that happened this morning. But as soon as he lit up, the taste and smell of the smoke felt so repulsive that he instinctively gagged on it and threw away the cigarette as though it was deadly poison. As his reflexes subsided, he thought: “WTF?!". He tried to take out another cigarette, but this time, as soon as he saw it, the nauseating and repulsive feeling is up again and he immediately threw away his entire pack in inexplicable disgust and frustration. Zaid immediately knew that it must be another of Neil’s ideas and cursed quietly, though carefully for fear of triggering the ‘foot-in-mouth’ situation again. However, he still long for a smoke to ease his stress, though he felt that it is no longer a cigarette that he wants, his mind is craving for something else, but Zaid wasn’t sure of what exactly. Before he could figure out what his ‘new’ craving might be, he found himself calling his father at work: “Baba, I need to see you at lunch. Ok, I’ll come by your office at noon!” For a moment, he was puzzled about why he wanted to go see his father, but his dad sounded eager to meet him up as well, so he rationalized that maybe it’d be a good time for the two of them to talk it out about all the strange events so far. He brushed off the thoughts and went to his class.

Throughout the entire morning, Zaid was just not himself. He felt anxious and stressed out, and couldn’t concentrate on the lectures at all (not that he was normally very studious either)....perhaps he was still reeling from his encounter with Neil this morning? There is also this constant mental itch, a craving, for something, he wasn’t sure what, that is bothering him all along. He isn’t a big smoker, just a few smokes a day or when he’s more tensed, but he had never felt this growing itch inside before. Besides, he thought that the faggot has tweaked his mind to dislike cigarettes now, so it shouldn’t be about that anymore. The feeling just keeps growing inside Zaid as the day went on and it kept him on the edge, trying to figure out what he needs to do to soothe his craving. Somehow, amongst all the confusion and anxiety, there is a growing desire that he is looking forward to meeting his dad at lunch.

By 11:00am, Zaid was a pack of nerves, restlessly checking out his watch, and not paying any attention to the theories of macroeconomics that the professor is presenting up front. At 11:30am, he couldn’t wait anymore. He packed up his unopened notebook and skipped out of the lecture hall, dashing across campus to his car and drove straight across town to his father’s office. Omar Hadid’s office is a modest two-storey building in the warehousing district. The reception and meeting rooms are on the ground level at the front, with the enclosed private office area up on the second floor, and a small warehouse at the backside of the building. Zaid arrived at the office at 5 minutes to noon, the reception girl was trying as usual to put up her best sexy impression hoping for the boss’s hot son to hit on her, but Zaid totally ignored her presence today and rushed up the stairs to the office area.

Dashing through the small main office area, Zaid found his father’s office door to be open. Omar is on the phone briefing one of his sales managers on the details of the client lunch meeting that he had asked him to attend in his place at the last minute this morning. Noticing his son at the door, Omar quickly gestured him into his office and to shut the door behind him. Seeing Zaid finally showing up had put some ease to this anxiety and headache that he has been feeling all morning. It started out as a minor issue when he arrived at the office in the morning, but as the day went on, the itch in his head grew stronger and stronger like a migraine, distracting him and making him stressed and antsy all morning. When his son called him mid-morning asking to meet up at lunch, Omar somehow felt that this meeting would help with his headache and instinctively agreed, hastily cancelling this lunch meeting that he had set up with the client two weeks in advance and sending his staff to attend instead. As Zaid sat down on the two-seater couch in the corner facing his desk waiting for his dad to finish his call, he naturally crossed his right foot to rest on his left knee, prominently displaying his size 12 running shoe and white ankle sock for all to see. Omar’s focus was immediately attracted to his son’s foot and momentarily lost track of his conversation on the phone. “Alright Brian, you know how to deal with this Home Mart guy,” he responded as he turned his focus back to the call, “as I said, you just keep to the baseline of our cost margin and work around that. Now I really gotta go!!” He quickly hung up and again his headache annoyed him and his focus turned back to Zaid on the couch, or his right foot more specifically. Staring at his son’s foot somehow gave him a slight sense of relief from his stress, but he needed more than that. He felt he needed to get closer to it, and his source of relief might have something to do with that. Omar got up from the chair and made his way around towards his son, his eyes never really leaving the sight of those strong large feet.

He sat down at the other end of the sofa, trying to keep a calm composure, after all it was still a bit awkward with his son after the strange events at home this morning. He asked Zaid about his morning at school, to which Zaid thoroughly described his encounter with Neil, his cigarettes and his strange craving. However, Omar was only partially paying attention to his son’s talk; his headache is really bothering him again and he is becoming increasingly fixated on his son’s foot on display. As if a lightbulb suddenly going off in his head, Omar eyes widen with shock and horror as he suddenly came to realization that the ‘cure’ to his headache is precisely his son’s size 12 feet. The discovery disgusted him, and he knew that this ought to be another perverted ‘ideas’ that that nasty Neil guy next door had implanted in his mind. He tried to fight the feelings, but the stress and the pain in his head are driving him crazy and his desire to grab his son’s feet and bury his face in them is getting more desperate.

Zaid is feeling the same way. When he sat down on the couch waiting for his father to finish his call, his stared in his father’s direction and found himself wondering what kind of shoes and socks did his dad wore today. This thought made his sense of craving a bit stronger, but at the same time also gave him a brief sense of relief on his anxiety level. He tried to shrug off the thought, but when Omar came over to him, Zaid couldn’t help but stare at his father’s brown leather dress shoes. As he was recounting his morning’s events to his dad, he wasn’t really paying much attention to what he was saying since his focus was all on his dad’s feet. When he finished his account and asked his dad about his day, he vaguely heard that his dad was having some growing headache all morning, but he didn’t really care. With his craving and stress growing, his eyes fixated on his dad’s feet next to him, Zaid, like his dad, was suddenly hit by the nasty and horrifying truth: his new craving and source of stress relief are simply his dad’s feet. He felt disgusted and distressed at the sudden realization, and cursed Neil again for yet another dirty command.

He shifted uncomfortably in his seat and looked up to his father’s face. He met his father’s eyes and they both knew what was happening, but could only looked at each other, speechless and helpless, hopelessly trying to fight the artificial feelings that they know Neil had instilled in their brains. Neither of them wanted to make the inevitable move, but the need to relief their craving/stress is becoming increasingly desperate.

With all his worldly willpower, Omar forced himself to rise and walk away from the couch to prevent the anticipated perverse action from happening. However, he tripped over Zaid’s bag on the floor and fell to the ground, thankfully his office carpeted so he wasn’t hurt. Zaid jumped to his father’s rescue, but tripped over himself as well and ended up on the floor entangled together. The body contact was all it took to break the ice; Zaid’s face landed next to his father feet and a whiff of the leather shoes with a light hint of warm sweat were enough to break down the last string of mental defence in him. He instinctively yanked off his dad’s shoe and dove his face into those thin dark dress socks, sniffing out the stench of his dad’s foot sweat like a depraved addict. Likewise, Omar’s last resistance fell apart as he found himself pulling his son’s feet towards him, pulling off his sneakers and immediately breathing away through those warm sweaty white cotton socks. As the pungent odour of each other’s feet permeated their nostrils, a huge wave of relief washed over their minds, immediately easing away their pent up anxiety. The world disappeared around them and the father/son pair spent the rest of lunch hour entwined together on the office floor, face buried deep in each other’s socked feet, lost in the soothing smell and touch of the other’s feet.

As their ‘high’ wore off and the craving faded away, the pair gradually came back more to their sense, they stopped their sock sniffing and slowly pulled away from each other. They felt relieved, but at the same time also felt guilty and dirty about what they just did. Both father and son felt defeated and helpless, and avoided looking at each other directly.

“Baba, this is terrible” Zaid said to his father, “I’m sorry I got us into this mess. What are we going to do now?”

“I don’t really know either, son” consoled Omar. “We can’t go directly and tell others what Neil did to us. Besides, we don’t have anything to prove our claim and nobody would believe us like that. We’ll just see how it plays out and hopefully we’ll find a way to turn this around on that dirty creep.”

“I guess you’re right, Baba. But I just don’t know what more nasty things this guys has put into our minds! And how am I going to go about the rest of the day with this crazy shit?!” said Zaid, referring to the foot sniffing obsession they have just been put through.

Omar thought about the situation for a moment, then decided that they should keep each other’s socks for the rest of the day, hoping that a quick sniff of them would be able to suppress the cravings enough to carry on through the day, in case those feelings come up again. They put back on their shoes without socks, tidied themselves up and Zaid left dad’s office quickly without a word.