The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Family Matters

by tomozco

Chapter 8

Zaid rushed out of his father’s office at the same rate of urgency as when he came in, but only now he wanted nothing more than to run away from yet another degrading act he had just committed. He, the beloved prince of his dad who has the looks and money and always gets what he wants, has never felt so humiliated and defeated in his life, and worst, there’s nothing he could do to stop it. He is starting to truly regret about the whole blackmail thing, he really meant it be just a silly prank to scare the shit out of his neighbours and didn’t expect it would backfire like this. He feels even more guilty for getting his dad dragged into this madness. As he drove back to the university, he wished again that this was all still just a really bad dream that he could wake up from really soon.

The rest of the afternoon went by peacefully for both Hadid father and son. Thankfully for them, no other perverted commands came into action in their heads, a small consolation considering all of that has happened to them so far in just half a day. However, their urges to sniff each other’s feet kept coming back (in fact, once every 2 hours as per Neil’s suggestion). They tried to fight off the feelings as much as their conscious minds could do, but the desire was so intense that they could only really hold off for not more than 10 minutes before succumbing to the desire and breathe into the sweaty socks that they took from each other. Zaid had to hide in a toilet stall so he wouldn’t be seen pulling out and sniffing on his father’s socks, while Omar had to duck out of a meeting in order to get a whiff of his son’s sweat socks.

With his last class of the day over, Zaid can finally run home and feel relieved from the fear of any other potential humiliation in public. He didn’t really want to be at school in the afternoon, especially after what happened at lunch with his dad, but he felt that he still needed to go through his classes as usual (unaware to the Hadids, Neil has instructed that they must go through their everyday life as they would normally do, and they cannot hide or run away to avoid playing out his commands during their normal daily life).

However, when he got inside his home, there wasn’t really any relief from his worries. As soon as he closed the front door, Zaid immediately feels himself losing control of his body and autopilot seems to take over, carrying his conscious mind through more unknown craziness that Neil has laid out for him and his dad. Zaid sees himself remove all of his clothing, then taking it up to his room and he comes back down to the kitchen right away. He tried to resist any of it, but he couldn’t even put up a struggle with his own body: to anyone else, he would simply appear to be moving about calmly and normally on his own, except for the look of distress in his eyes and struggle on his face. He feels a sense of urgency to get things ready before his dad comes home in about an hour, although he couldn’t figure out what exactly needs to be done. But by now, Zaid kind of figured that it didn’t really matter whether he knew or not; partly starting to resign to his fate, he knows that everything would have been pre-programmed into his mind by Neil and his body would just carry out the actions regardless if he knew or whether he liked to or not. So he just let himself being driven around by his body.

He sees himself make a simple sandwich for dinner that he quickly chowed down. Once he was done eating, he feels compelled to prepare a nice dinner for his father. With that thought, Zaid cooks up some pasta with tomato sauce for his father. Being the spoilt kid that he was, Zaid rarely stepped into the kitchen to make food for himself, let alone for his dad, but right now there is this strong sense of duty that he needs to prepare dinner as best he could for his hardworking dad. He couldn’t tell anymore if it was his own true feelings or one of Neil’s commands.

He sets down the plate nicely on the dining table, setting it all ready for his dad. But once the tableware was ready, Zaid pulls the chair away (at least his body did) from the table and proceeds to sit down on the floor, where the chair was previously placed, facing the table. He sits on the floor with his legs together pulled up to his body, his hands on the floor slightly behind him to support himself, and his head tilted upwards so that he is staring in the direction of the plate on the dining table. As soon as he got into the position, he feels his body freeze and he couldn’t move any part of himself, including his head, except for his eyes. The younger Hadid iss puzzled about what is going on, but again without any control of his own body, all he could do is just sit on the cold kitchen floor and wait for his dad to come home. The uncomfortable feeling of something miserable about to happen runs through his head again, but Zaid could only hope for the best, if possible. After about 20 minutes, he hears the sound of the front door. Zaid immediately tense up, as if bracing himself for something to happen, but similar to last night when he was forced to help capture his father, he could only remain seated paralyzed in the kitchen, powerless to do anything to alert his father.

Omar is glad to be finally home. The day had been a mess: the recurring headaches gave him a hard time concentrating on his work. On top of that, that foot sniffing episode with his son over lunch and his constant need to catch a whiff of his son’s socks all afternoon to ease his recurring headache was sickening and humiliating. This sicko next door will truly have to pay for all this nonsense once he could find his way, Omar thought.

As he closes the door behind him, the older Hadid didn’t notice any signs of his son and is somewhat relieved that he didn’t have to face Zaid right away after what happened today. He quickly strips off his suit and the rest of his clothes (they felt uncomfortable on him as soon as he is inside the house, so it’s only normal for him to remove them to feel more relaxed). Once he has settled his belongings in his room, Omar makes his way down to the kitchen and is delighted to see that his son has made dinner for him. Despite all of the weirdness today, this is truly a heartwarming sight to Omar, as he did not recall his son ever doing something like this for him. He quickly sits down on his “new dining chair”, which is another surprise that Zaid has got for him (although he wasn’t sure why he knew, but he is convinced in his mind that his son offered him the “chair”), and enjoys his dinner. This “new chair” feels a little strange to Omar; it isn’t particularly comfortable compared to the other chairs. In fact, it even feels a bit wobbly and he has to sit carefully and steady himself on it. Nevertheless, once he settles down on it, it somehow feels ok. He particularly enjoys the wonderful “automatic massage function” for the ass. The heated seat and that warm, moist “massage head” rubbing on his asshole, all perfectly set to body temperature, feels very soothing and relaxing; it helps him forget about his worries of the day as he enjoys his meal.

Zaid feels like he’s in hell as he sat on the floor and struggles to breathe over his father huge hairy ass pressing down on his face. Just when he thought he could get some relief when his father came home, his hopes faded quickly when he was surprised to notice that his father did not seem to acknowledge his presence in the kitchen. Still immobilized by his mental bonds, he tried unsuccessfully to signal his presence to his naked father as he showed up at the table to check out the food that he had prepared earlier. Then, to his horror, his father straddled over him facing the table and proceeded to lower himself towards his upturned face. Zaid tried to struggle with all his might to wiggle out of his position or to make any sort of sound to alert his father, but nothing happened. He remained completely still and rigid, like a piece of furniture, as his wide eyes watched his father’s large hairy butt approach his face until it made contact and covered Zaid’s entire field of vision. He felt his dad adjust his position a bit until his nose and mouth aligned with the crack of the ass, leaving Zaid just enough gap for air to reach his nose. The musty and sweaty smell of the ass was vile and nothing that the well-off young man could have ever imagined getting his face near. Zaid struggled to catch his breath under his dad while also supporting his weight on his face. He panicked as he thought that he was going to be crushed and suffocated by his own father’s ass. But he soon realized that Neil was not done with his sick game: once he felt that his mouth had lined up with daddy’s asshole, he felt his mouth open and his tongue reach out and into the hole! Like a slimy worm with its own life, Zaid’s tongue began energetically lapping Omar’s ass and wiggling in and out of the asshole, poking in as far as it could stretch, giving the ass a thorough rubbing and cleaning, much to Zaid’s horror and absolute disgust. He would have screamed and puked if he could, but Neil’s mental grip made sure none of that could happen and he was to go through the entire scene as planned, with full awareness. Anyone else who would have walked in on this scene might have shared Zaid’s feelings as well: the older Hadid calmly enjoying his filling dinner, oblivious of himself sitting on his son’s face, who on the other hand is struggling desperately to support his weight, maintain his breathing and forced to tongue-clean his father’s asshole all at the same time. But to Omar, none of that is happening under him: Neil implanted the thought that he is simply sitting on the new dining chair that Zaid has bought him, which features a special “ass massage” function that his son had specifically customized to help him relax after work.

Zaid has by now resigned to his fate and gave up on trying to get out of his predicament, focusing instead on trying to tune out the nasty smell and taste of his father’s ass that his nose and tongue are picking up. After what seem like an eternity, he finally felt his father’s butt lift away from his face as Omar has finished eating and is clearing away the dishes. An immediate relief for Zaid as he could finally breathe in fresh cool air again. His jaws are sore from the relentless rimming, as were his neck, arms and back from holding up the weight of his dad for the last 30 minutes. A glimmer of hope briefly crossed his mind as he hoped that it would be the end of this torture. However, that idea is quickly squashed away as his body moves against his will again, getting up on his feet again and heading out into the living room. When he got there, his body sits down on the soft carpeted floor in front of the couch, but facing the couch with his back to the TV. He then lays down on his back, legs together and bent at the knees, and arms on his sides but with his forearms bent up towards the ceiling. Again, Zaid lays paralyzed in this strange position and waits for his next torture to happen. Soon after, he hears his father’s footsteps coming towards the living room.

Once he has cleaned up after his dinner, Omar felt like he needed to relax and watch some TV, plus he needs to try out that new ottoman chair that Zaid has also got him today. For a brief moment again, the idea somehow feels strange in his head, as he could not recall his son ever mentioning these gifts to him, or that he even asked for one himself. But that thought is quickly pushed aside by a compelling need to sit back and relax on that ottoman. As Omar walks into the living room, he could see his new “ottoman chair” placed right in the middle, in front of the couch. Without hesitation, he steps over and settles himself into the “seat”. Again, just like the “dining chair” earlier, this “ottoman” feels a bit awkward. The seat is strangely low, he is almost on the floor and there’s no way to adjust the height. The “seat” itself is really soft, almost like some expandable jelly material, but is perfectly warmed to body temperature as well so it feels comfortable on his bare ass. The seatback is rather low, only about halfway up his back, but the recline angle is fine. There are two protrusions on either side of the seat, which appears to be cup-holders, so he places his cup of tea into the one to his right. Finally, he places his feet onto the footrest at the front of the “chair”. Although the footrest could not be extended further out for him to stretch out his legs, the surface of the footrest is soft and warm for his feet to rest on, and there is also a “warm air vent” that gently blew warm air in a steady rhythm to keep his feet warm. He also noticed that the seat is rocking him slightly as it seems to inflate and deflate in sync with the “warm air feature” at his feet; perhaps it is a built in massage function.

As he settles in to the new lazy chair, despite the awkward crouched position, Omar lays back and ponders about his son. Given today’s strange events, he knows that his son has caused some real trouble. Omar is aware that Zaid is sometimes a bit rowdy and he knows that he has spoiled him through the years, treating his only child like the precious little prince of the Hadid family. But this time, things may have gone out of control and he really wants to have a serious talk with Zaid to hopefully put his boy back on the right foot. Now Omar is just hoping that his son is just quietly reflecting on his actions on his own, and not out causing more trouble. Omar let out a sigh from his thoughts before moving on to watching the news on TV, grabbing a sip from his cup of tea and absentmindedly rubbing his feet against the footrest. The slightly scratchy surface at the lower end of the footrest felt good against his tired feet.

Zaid, however, continues to suffer in quiet agony. He was relieved when his father came over and sat on his stomach, as he was fearing that Neil would make his dad sit on his face again. His dad is not overly heavy, but not exactly lightweight either. Given his athletic body, his abs provided at least some support over his dad’s body crushing his stomach, but that still made his breathing quite labourious, especially since he couldn’t open his mouth to take deeper breaths. His left hand instinctively held onto his father’s cup as he placed it on his upturned hand, which Zaid thinks Neil had conditioned his dad to believe it was a cupholder or small table. Just when Zaid thought that this was going to be an easier time, his field of vision was suddenly covered by the two wide feet of his father as they were coming down onto his face. Before he could fully understand what was happening, darkness has enveloped his world as his father’s warm meaty feet made contact with his face, completely covering it. Zaid’s breathing became even more labourious now that he has to suck in air through the cracks between his father’s feet. He immediately breathes in the familiar smell of those feet he craved so much earlier today, only now that he did not feel such craving for the smell. In fact, ever since he got home, his craving for his father’s foot smell did not come up at all (Neil instructed them to only crave for the smell during the day, when they are outside of the house). So right now, there is no altered sense of desire or satisfaction that Zaid would get from the odour, all he could think of is the real nasty foot stink clogging up his nostrils.

The father and son then spent the next two hours as such: Omar casually watching TV thinking (as suggested by Neil) that he is sitting on the new ottoman given by his son, while Zaid suffers right underneath his father, crushed by his weight and forced to breathe through his feet.

At 9 o’clock sharp, the antique clock on the cupboard by the wall chimed and sudden shock hit both men in the living room. Omar was watching the news program on TV, and when the clock chimed, he felt as though the clock jolted his mind out of a daydream and his sense of reality suddenly changed. He cleared his head momentarily and the true reality of his surroundings hits him immediately. First thing Omar noticed is that he is buck naked on the living room floor. Next, he realized that the supposedly comfortable ottoman from his son feels completely different in an instant: it is no longer comfortable at all, and worse it is not even a real chair, but none other than his own son! He had been sitting on top of his kid for the last two hours, completely oblivious to it, and purposely smothered his feet all over Zaid’s face as though it was a footrest. He instinctively jumps up and off from his son, though he quickly kneels back down to help Zaid sit up.

For Zaid, the change was less shocking as he had been conscious all along about what’s happening. At the sound of the clock, he could feel his body back in his control as his body goes limp and his arms fall to the ground. His body is sore and numb from the pressure and holding the position for so long. He also finds his voice back and instinctively moans in pain under his father’s feet. He immediately feels relief when his father jumped off him and helped him up. He has to stretch himself slowly to get the circulation back in his muscles again.

Both father and son are still trying to process what had happened. They feel ashamed of what they had to do with each other and avoid looking at each other. But soon a new feeling starts to grow inside each of their heads. It started with a tingling sensation in their mouth and on their tongue, very similar to the craving they had for their feet during the day, but only this time it is more about wanting to put something in their mouth. The feeling then quickly spreads down their throat and stomach as well: but this one is a slightly nauseating feeling, as if there is a lump that makes them want to throw up unless they can swallow it down hard with something. Lastly, a growing tingling feeling also appears on their cocks. They try to gently squeeze it and slightly stroke it, but the sensation only grows stronger and is starting to become a bit uncomfortable. The Hadids look at each other helplessly, confirming that the other is also sharing the same sensations, and knowing well again that it is one more of Neil’s sick commands to push them into doing some more nasty things with each other. They momentarily caught a glimpse of each other’s cock and the tingling sensation in their mouths suddenly intensified, making their mouths dry and swallowing hard unconsciously. The feeling on their cock has also intensified and is now becoming slightly painful in their groin. Perhaps after what they had experienced throughout the day, both Omar and Zaid are pretty sure they figured out what Neil has planned for them this time, but as a last show of defiance, they are fighting hard against their hypnotic urges to...suck each other off.

Suppressing the uncomfortable feelings in the crotch and stomach and the strong craving in his mouth with almost herculean effort, Omar lifts himself off the living room floor and runs away to lock himself in his room, hoping that he could simply wait out these feelings.

The time is only 9:07pm on the antique clock, but the sensations on the Hadids have become overwhelming already. Both men lay curled up, Omar in his bed and Zaid still on the living room floor, as they are now feeling butterflies in their stomach and the tingling on their dicks have also resulted in stiff painful erections by now. Zaid decides to follow his father’s way to hopefully wait out the feelings in his room. He is determined not to succumb to Neil’s spells anymore, but the reality is much different, as there is very minimal physical and mental willpower left inside the younger Hadid by this time. As he stumbles his way into his room in the dark, Zaid trips over some clothing and his gym bag. He landed safely on his bed, but knocked a few things of the shelf on his way.

Omar was rolling in his bed when he heard the loud tumbling noise and things falling to the ground from Zaid’s room. Alarmed that his son might be hurt, he immediately rushes over to make sure Zaid is OK. Zaid has just rolled over and sat up on his bed when he heard his father run up to his room. Before he could warn, his father’s foot gets caught by one of the unseen objects strewn on the bedroom floor, loses his balance in the rush and lands on the floor on all fours just in front of Zaid.

In his heightened state of sensitivity, Omar catches the smell of Zaid’s crotch and his head instinctively followed the trail of the odour in the darkness towards his son’s painfully erect dick. Before his conscious mind could restraint his movements, the senior Hadid’s face bumps into his son’s cock and the contact immediately sent an electrifying discharge through both men, which completed disintegrated any mental resistance left in their heads. Omar’s mouth opens in hunger and his dried tongue slips out, instinctively lapping at the hard cock trying to quench his thirst. His mouth soon wraps itself around the cock and Omar tasted his first cock, and that of his own son. But he couldn’t no longer pull out now, his body has taken over control once more and his conscious willpower could no longer overcome Neil’s enforced urges. His head begins bobbing furiously as his mouth sucks greedily on his son’s dick desperately trying to squeeze out the precious juices that will relieve his thirst and stomach discomfort.

Zaid is in heaven when his father swallowed his cock, which immediately brought an immense relief to the intense tingling sensation and painful stiffness. At the same time, however, he feels ashamed and disgusted because he also realized that he is effectively forced into having sex with his own father. But like his father, his mental self-defence is pretty much completely broken by now, after all the abuse he has been subjected to throughout the day. The hypnotically induced feelings and Neil’s commands have taken control of his mind and body. Zaid bends forward to grab his dad’s equally hard cock and guides his open mouth towards it. Omar then rolls onto his back, his mouth never leaving his son’s cock, and the two of them fall to the floor embracing each other into a tight giant meatball as their heads bobbed fast and furious on the other’s cock desperately trying to get a drink as soon as possible. After about 20 minutes of continuous sucking, both Hadids are finally approaching their orgasm. Zaid is the first to shoot, but Omar quickly followed. Both eagerly swallow each other’s cum, pleased that their dry throats are being relieved, but at the same time, they are also disgusted by the taste of cum and the fact that they had just sucked each other off, knowing that the perverse pleasure was being forced into their minds.

As they are coming down from their orgasm, both men realize that their mouths are still sucking on their cock and they find themselves unable to stop the motion. The continuous sucking send their already sensitive cocks into sensory overload and both moan in pain and distress as they are both powerless in stopping their mouths from the incessant oral sex. Despite the discomfort, their dicks regain hardness again after about 10 minutes. About 30 minutes later, they shoot a second load down each other’s throat, but the sucking continues at the same pace without any breaks. And so it went on for next two and a half hours. Finally, at the sound of the grandfather clock hitting midnight, the oral marathon stopped. The father and son have came three more times, but those were reduced to merely dribbles by the end. Both Omar and Zaid feel completely ashamed at what they had gone through and Zaid sobbed quietly, cock still in their mouth, as his conscious senses return. Both of their cocks are painfully sore from the nonstop action of the last three hours. Exhausted, they fall asleep in the 69 position right there on the floor of Zaid’s bedroom, cock still in each other’s mouth.

And so the routine repeats itself again the next day, and everyday after, and Omar and Zaid are forced to replay the same dirty acts with each other over and over again. They tried to resist again on the second day, but still failed miserably as the first day. Neil dropped in a few times over the week, with the spare key that the Hadids were forced to give him, to watch them suck each other in their bedroom. Neil teased them, made lewd comments and touched their sweaty bodies as the father and son continued to helplessly suck on each other’s cock. It was very degrading for them, but they were not even able to slow down or voice their displeasure against the mind control master. By the end of the week, they have both given up and resigned to their fate as mind-controlled sex dolls of their perverted neighbour.

Saturday arrived and the Hadids wondered what would be in store for them on the weekend. On most Saturdays, Zaid would go to his soccer team practice all morning while Omar would go for a round of golf at the local club. Today is another of those days. As they get on their way to their respective sporting commitment, both are initially worrying about what embarrassing things they might find themselves do while out there on the field. However, surprisingly, throughout the morning, they found that the have full control of their bodies and no weird feelings crept into their heads. Relieved that they could finally be released from the mental torture, both Zaid and Omar let it all out to fully enjoy their game.

By around lunch time, Zaid’s soccer practice is winding down and Omar is also nearing the end of his round. As soon as the coach dismissed the team, Zaid’s mind suddenly felt fuzzy and his body goes on autopilot again. He quickly packed his street clothes in his bag, hastily saying goodbyes to his teammates, turning down their invites for lunch or to hangout, and jumped into his car still in his full soccer gear. Before he realizes what was happening, he found himself pulling up to his home already. Once he parked his car in the driveway, Zaid shut off his car and just sit there and waited. It is a warm sunny day and Zaid is started to feel hot and stuffy inside the car. He downed the remaining water in his bottle to cool off, but yet he feels compelled to wait in his car for something. His mind has zoned out for a bit and is brought back to his senses, about 10 minutes later, when he suddenly hears the sound of his father’s car pull up to the driveway next to his. As if this was his cue, Zaid found himself stepping out of his car with his empty water bottle in hand, and he sees his father doing the same thing. They meet up at the front of their cars by the garage door and both suddenly feel the urgent need to pee. To their surprise and embarrassment, they pull out their dicks right there on their driveway (at least they are turned away from the street to preserve some decency), open their own drinking bottle and pee into the bottle. Their piss filled up about two thirds of the bottle, and as soon as they are done pissing, the pair found themselves walking towards the Stantons’ house, cock still exposed. Their hearts sank as they realize that their freedom this morning was only an illusion. Try as they might, resistance against the mental bonds proved fruitless, as their bodies calmly carry their screaming minds and horrified faces towards the “source” of their mindtrap.

Bottle of piss in hand, cock obscenely out of their pants, the Hadids ring the doorbell of the Stantons’ house and Dave, clad as usual in just his jock and white socks, quickly answered the door, surprised to see his unpleasant neighbours. However, there’s a note at the far back of Dave’s mind reminding him that he is somehow expecting these two and he is to let them in. As soon as the undesirable guests are inside and the door is shut, Dave and the Hadids greet each other with the usual “dick shake”: the now customary greeting gesture of the Stanton household; a friendly tug and squeeze of each other’s dick along with a deep sloppy french kiss. Despite Dave’s dislike of his neighbours, and much to the disgust of the Hadids as well, it is nevertheless the house etiquette and courtesy that they cannot disobey.

After they have been “properly” greeted by Dave, Omar and Zaid then find themselves removing all of their clothing, except for their socks, and tossing them into a pile in a corner by the door. After a week under Neil’s conditioning, they have gotten used to being naked around each other, but not in front of complete strangers. Still with no control over their bodies, they casually (but with great humiliation within) follow Dave into the living room, where they find Bob and Rob idly watching TV on the couch, and a smiling Neil expectantly watching them come in. As soon as the guests are in, Bob and Rob quickly rise from their seats to shake dicks with them, again despite their dislike of the two men as with Dave. Neil also join in greeting the neighbours, simply for pure amusement at seeing his two latest slaves forced to kiss him passionately but with a look of hatred on their faces.

As soon as the greetings are done, the visitors place their bottles of piss on the coffee table, and Zaid suddenly find himself kneeling in front of Rob and blurted out some seemingly memorized lines: “Rob, I’m deeply sorry for trying to blackmail you earlier with those pictures I took of you,” Zaid hears himself say with wholehearted regret in his voice. “I understand that you were just spending normal family time with your dad and brothers, I shouldn’t have stalked on you guys. I don’t know what more I can do to pay back for the trouble I caused, but I hope you will appreciate this gift I have for you.” As the last words left his mouth, and before Zaid’s conscious mind could comprehend what his own mouth had just said, his right hand reaches out and grabs the base of Rob’s cock, and one swift motion, Zaid’s head leans forward and swallows Rob’s dick straight down his throat. As his head begins its mechanical sucking on Rob’s cock, Zaid’s eyes widen with shock at what he is doing and even managed to briefly squeak out an instinctive “mmph” as the Stanton brother’s cock plunge deep down his throat. For Rob, there is nothing sexual at all. In his mind, as Neil has suggested to him earlier, he sees that Zaid appears to be truly regretful of his actions, and he is just offering to give him a massage to make up for his mistakes. Rob is fully appreciative of the young man’s initiative and couldn’t be more happy to get a free massage. Even though Zaid offered only a massage for his dick, whereas he would have preferred a more traditional rub on his shoulders or back, but anything is good to help him relieve some of his tiredness from his workouts and practices, and the kid is doing a pretty good job relieving his dick anyway.

Omar stood next to the guys paralyzed and forced to witness the disturbing scene that he is sure his son is programmed by Neil to play out. He could see out of the corner of his eyes that Neil is watching the guys with a nasty lusty grin on his face. Omar watches on helplessly as his son is forced to suck his neighbour’s son off, while the others appear not to register the obscene gay sex as anything out of the ordinary (just a “dick massage”) and begin to simply ignore the two guys. Bob gives an affirmative nod of approval at what Zaid and Rob are doing, appreciating that Zaid is being responsible to his actions and making up for his mistakes. He then returns to continue watching TV on the couch. Dave also leaves his brother alone to his “massage” and joins his father. Soon after they settled in on the couch, Dave casually pulls one of his father’s feet up to his face and absentmindedly started to take deep snorts of it through his nose, just as if he is smoking, as his addiction hits again. Likewise, Bob picks up his youngest son’s feet and begins to take deep and thorough sniffs of his son’s feet to check for traces of drugs: he needs to make sure that his son is not doing any of that stuff. Before long, the father/son pair adjusts themselves more comfortably on the sofa, faces buried in each other’s feet, and fully absorbed in their addiction/drug search sniffing session, just like the usual way.

Zaid’s “oral massage” for Rob soon came to an end as Rob unceremoniously shot his load down the young arab’s throat, which he dutifully swallowed much to his own disgust. “Thanks, bud! That was a nice massage you just gave,” Rob commented. “I’ll take you up on the deal. Let’s forget about the past and we’ll start fresh again on good terms from here on, alright?!”

“Thanks.” Zaid heard himself say gratefully, but inside, he feels degraded and violated. He has just literally been raped in the mouth, but the guy nonchalantly thought of it as nothing more than a ‘massage’ and he even had to say thanks in return. He knows that it is just some twisted thoughts that Neil had put in their minds, but still it is really humiliating to hear it out loud and around a room of strangers and his dad.

As soon as the sucking session has wrapped up, Rob went over to sit by Neil since his original seat behind him is now occupied by his dad and kid brother. Omar and Zaid are once again moving on autopilot and find themselves settling down on the floor in front of the TV. They sit facing each other with their arms supporting their upper body behind them. Their legs then stretch out to each other and their sweaty socked feet are pushed right into each other’s face completely covering them. It caught them by surprise and the intense stench of their still sweaty feet immediately assaulted their senses. It wasn’t as bad for Zaid since his dad has mostly just been walking on the golf course so he didn’t sweat too heavily. On the other hand though, Omar suffered much worse under his son’s feet, which have been intensely running nonstop across the soccer pitch all morning. His soccer socks are completely soaked in sweat and the smell is repulsive even from a distance. For a moment Omar wished his addiction was turned on just to make his situation a little more bearable, but even then he believes it would still have been too much to take. Omar gagged by reflex under the smell, but still the father/son faces remain firmly pressed against the others’ feet, and their bodies frozen in their position on the floor, as if a piece of furniture or decoration.

Neil rises from the couch and slowly walks over to the Hadid family on the floor, smiling proudly, admiring another success of his work. He kneels down by Omar’s covered face and, he too is momentarily taken aback by the intensity of Zaid’s feet odour over the father’s face. “Whew...hope you’re enjoying your time in there, Mr. Hadid” Neil said to Omar and laughed sarcastically. “Your good son here sure trains hard with those nice feet of his, don’t you think?” A tensed up breathing and another involuntary gagging sound are the only responses Omar could make in his current state. Neil leans over to Zaid’s side and continued: “Welcome to my family and home of hypno slaves, gentlemen, which you both are now part of as well. The past week was just a sneak peek for you of what goes on in my world here, and you can be sure that we will be having lots more fun together like that from now on. Now just sit tight and relax, as there is more fun coming up for you two. You will probably not enjoy it, but that’s the idea: the revenge for me is to watch you perform degrading gay stuff while you suffer inside and I enjoy your show. Got it, slaves?!”

The words send a chill down the spines of the Hadid pair as Neil spelled out their fate. They beg in their heads for forgiveness and to be released, but the only physical signs they could manage are only more laboured breathing behind each other’s smelly feet, leading to more involuntary coughs and gags of disgust from them, and more laughs from Neil.

As Neil finished his talk with the Hadids, Jake came home from his usual training run with his best friend Chris. Once they have stripped down more comfortably to their jocks and socks, the two immediately make their way to the living room to join everyone. After a quick greeting with his dad and brothers, Jake and Chris quickly get down on the floor for their usual cleaning session. It has been a warm day and their bodies are glistening in sweat so they can’t wait to clean up and relax. However, today’s cleaning session would be a little different (as per Neil suggestion).

Zaid heard the noise of more people coming in and tensed up in alert for moment, afraid that some more strangers will see him and his dad in their humiliating position. Though he quickly realizes that these people would likely also just be another of Neil’s slaves and wouldn’t really matter if they saw him or not, as their rational minds wouldn’t be registering the odd scene anyway. His thoughts are confirmed when he hears Jake’s voice greeting his family, but there is also another voice that sounds familiar to Zaid, but he couldn’t recognize right away. Suddenly, he feels himself moving and his father’s large feet pulling away from his face. His eyes squinted at the light after having his face covered for the last half hour, and he and his father are relieved to be able to take in some fresh air again. Once his eyes adjusted back to the lighting, Zaid is surprise to see that the mystery voice is that of Chris. The two of them had a few classes together, although they were not really close friends. He never acted weird in class and Zaid wouldn’t have imagined that the cycling jock would also be one of Neil’s slaves! Yet, he is now sitting right next to him on the floor in just his jock and socks, looking at him with distant eyes.

Zaid’s attention is however quickly drawn from Chris’ face to the two bottles he is holding in his hands; he noticed that one of them is his own drinking bottle that he had brought along with his piss inside. Zaid’s heart sank as he guessed what might be happening next, and surely, Chris then hands him the other bottle, of which Zaid’s hand hold on to it. The bottle is warm to the touch due to its content, and Zaid immediately knows that this is Chris’ bottle and it contains his fresh load of piss, just like his. Across from him, he could see that his dad and Jake have made the same exchange, and as if on cue, all four men open the exchanged bottles, lift it to their mouths and down the contents at once. Omar and Zaid have so far only been forced to drink each other’s piss, but that of a complete stranger is totally new for them. Because of their workout, everyone’s piss is very strong and concentrated. But as much as they want to resist, the Hadids’ minds are powerless against Neil’s commands, and their bodies swallowed the warm pee calmly just like water, as if on their own will.

After they have toasted their piss, the men then paired off, Zaid with Chris and Omar with Jake, to begin their routine post-workout body wash. The Hadid father and son are once again assaulted by a fresh pair of warm and sweaty feet. While Jake’s feet smell is already strong enough for Omar to gag on again as he moves in on those white ankle socks, it is Zaid’s turn this time to suffer worse under Chris’ naturally sweaty body. The cyclist’s white ankle socks are matted to his feet, thoroughly drenched in sweat. Zaid couldn’t help but gag repeatedly as his body forces his nose to rub all over those feet, taking deep breaths along the way, sucking out the foot smell as he has been programmed to do. Chris also unconsciously gagged as he dives into Zaid’s equally drenched soccer feet, but in his mind, his only focus is the need to clean each other up. He rationalized that the smell is only natural after a workout and that is precisely his current task to help one another get rid of all that sweat and smell.

Neil decided that the Hadids’ punishment should have the Stantons taking part as well, and since he found out that they also have regular weekend workout routines, so what’s better than simply pair them up with Jake and Chris to have them help each other out with their regular post-workout “body wash”. Neil is thoroughly enjoying the hot scene unfolding before him: four men intertwined on the floor and deeply preoccupied in orally cleaning each other’s bodies, and Bob and Dave the father/son pair still forever glued to each other’s feet, totally addicted to the smell. Satisfied again of the tableau he created for his personal enjoyment, he pulls the innocent Rob to him and asks him to give his dick a good “massage” since he is feeling really “stiff”. Rob obligingly kneels between Neil’s legs and gently swallowed his cock in his mouth and begins his slow “massage” of his master’s dick.

And so the four men spent the next four hours “deep cleaning” each other. Once they were done sniffing out the foot smell from their socks, they moved on to cleaning each other’s feet and toes with their mouth. Next, they have been instructed to sniff and lick up each other’s armpits (they have been ordered to not put any deodorant for the day), then carrying on with a thorough full-body tongue bath, down to even their faces and fingers. Then, they moved onto tonguing each other’s ass, cleaning the length of the crack and making sure to probe the other’s hole with their tongue as deep as possible to wash out the sweat. Finally, the last fourty minutes is dedicated to cleaning the crotch area, licking and sucking on the testicules and cock. As with Jake and Chris’ typical experience, all four men involuntarily developed stiff erections by this time due to the constant attention around their crotch area, despite Omar and Zaid’s disgust. As they moved onto giving each other’s dick a “deep oral polishing” (aka deepthroating), the scene uncontrollably turns into a full out 69 orgy. The entire cleaning session thus ends with them shooting explosively into each other’s mouths. Before separating, they make sure that all of the juices are sucked out so that their sensitive cocks are truly “clean”, and lick up any last traces left. Upon seeing the intense sexual energy erupt from the guys, Neil could no longer hold back either and shot his powerful load down Rob’s expert mouth, which is dutifully swallowed.

By the time their “body cleaning” session was over, it was almost dinner time. Bob is already busy preparing dinner in the kitchen. Chris picked up his clothes, casually said his goodbyes to the others and left for his home. However, Omar and Zaid are forced to stay put on the floor, naked, exhausted and humiliated. When dinner was served, everyone gathered around the table, including Omar and Zaid. However, while Neil and the Stantons sat down around the table to enjoy their dinners, the Hadids crawled under the table and began their version of “dinner”, which consists of slowly sucking off everyone seated at the table. Omar begins with Bob and Zaid with Rob, after which they move onto Jake and Dave. On the table, it is really comical for Neil to watch as the Stanton family try to carry on eating and chatting normally, but two of them would momentarily pause for a moan, or suddenly tense up and shudder as they ejaculated into one of the Hadid guys’ mouth below, while at the same time the rest of the family is completely oblivious to their behaviour. Underneath, the Hadids are totally hopeless in trying to trying to prevent any of the assault, and struggle to stay passive and try to block out any sensations or feelings stemming from the degrading sex acts they are performing.

Once dinner is over, Omar and Zaid are relieved that they are finally allowed to leave the house. Neil is even personally escorting them to the door to send them back to their own home next door. However, as they reached the door, they stopped in their tracks as they find themselves kneeling down around Neil and starting to service him, right there in the hallway, with Zaid sucking on Neil’s cock and Omar pushing his tongue deep into the master’s asshole. By this time, the father and son feel as though their pride and self-esteem have been completely broken down, and they are already too exhausted to fight back anymore. They resign to their fate and accept that there is simply no way they could overcome the mental commands imposed on them. The best their conscious minds could do is to block out as much as possible the nasty smells and tastes of various body parts and fluids they were forced to take in, and the horrible feelings for the gay sex they were forced to experience. They could only wish to get over with whatever they are doing right now as quickly as possible and be out of this dungeon immediately. Neil, on the other hand, is trying to hold out as long as he could so he could watch his neighbours suffer a little longer. Nevertheless, he is surprised that Zaid has already become quite a good cocksucker only after a week, thanks to the nightly trainings with his dad. Soon, Neil is shooting down Zaid’s eager mouth. Once he has calmed down, Neil held Omar and Zaid’s heads right in place on his crotch and ass and said: “Now that you’ve seen and experienced for yourself what goes on in this house, I hope you enjoyed it,” Neil laughed sarcastically. “Whether you like it or not, this is just the beginning of what you’ll get to participate in as one of my privileged slaves. Welcome to the club, my newest ‘Jockey Slaves’!” Upon hearing the trigger phrase, the father and son immediately relaxed and their eyes glazed over as they are taken over by the hypnotic trance. “When you wake from this trance, you will put your shirt back on and go back to your place. You will not wear your pants! Take them back in your hands only. Back at your home, you will have one hour to clean up and do your personal business. After that, you will continue to follow your normal nightly routine of suck on each other’s cock nonstop until midnight. Then you may go to sleep with the other’s dick in your mouth.”

Once he was done with his instructions, Neil woke the pair from their trance and showed them out the door. Omar and Zaid panicked when they realize they couldn’t put their pants on as they step outside into the cool night air. Thankfully it’s already dark outside and they quickly run back to their house before any of the other neighbours could see their embarrassing appearance.

Once back inside their home, however, it occurs to them that their large luxurious home has now simply become a prison for them, because they still won’t be able to run away from the spell and invisible bonds of Neil, but rather they will be further restrained and tortured by those. Their once safe heaven has become their hell hole with no way out. Omar and Zaid stare at each other, a look of despair and hopelessness on their faces, and sighed. Dejected, they drag their already tired bodies up the dark staircase to their rooms to prepare themselves for the inevitable again. They sit by Omar’s bed and waited nervously as if for the impending doom to come. Zaid puts his hands over his tired cock and his face wince at the soreness of his dick and also at the thought of what’s about to come.

The good old grandfather clock in the living room chimed at 9 PM sharp and both men cringe as the invisible mental bonds clamp down once again, taking over their bodies, and dragging them into the bed as they move into the now all-too familiar position they find themselves in every night. As their mouths descended on each other’s hardening cock, they just try to tune out all the sensations and could only wish for it to be over as soon as possible. It’s just going to be another long night for the Hadids...