The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Family Ties

Tags: ff, bd, mc, in

A select few have learned the secret of taking power from the helplessness of others. But, when the needs of your fellow predators provide the richest and sweetest feasts, what depths will one witch sink to in order to feed upon her sister?

* * *

Chapter One: Runaway

Moonlight seeped through the clouds, scattering silver fingers that softened the night’s darkness into a softer grey. She stood atop the concrete tower, while the wind tugged at her torn cloak and, for just a moment, she was clothed in tattered shadows.

The pale-skinned woman stared out across the cityscape, eyes gleaming with feral hunger. Slit-pupils widened, fixating on a single point and her lips curled into a self-satisfied smile.

It was running. They always ran. Why did they do that?

Her arms swept through the air in gestures that might have been Tai Chi, were it not for the unsettling way each movement lingered almost hypnotically in the awareness of any who might be watching.

Investing a small measure of personal power in the construct she was weaving, the woman breathed life, (and at least some facsimile of intelligence), into the thing she conjured, using the rich melange of unpredictable humanity as a font from which to fill the empty space.

Clouds of translucent colour swooped and soared around her writhing limbs, orbiting the pallid witch for several moments before launching themselves out over the city, each trailing a misty comet-trail as they followed their creator’s unflinching gaze.

Tabitha’s smile grew a little wider revealing needle-sharp fangs.

* * *

Jodi ran, in fact, for quite the first time since she had left college, the lithe brunette sprinted. The harsh slap of bare flesh meaning tarmac was shockingly loud, and every stride pounded her naked soles, sending sympathetic shockwaves up her trim legs, where they could bury themselves in the bones of her hips.

Rounding a corner, she risked a quick glance over her shoulder. There was still no sign of the promised pursuit and yet, Jodi had no doubt that it was there and drawing closer with every fluttering beat of her heart.

The night smelt of petrol fumes and decay. Plastic sheeting flapped noisily in the slipstream of a distant car and flickering signs tainted everything with sickly, neon cancer.

Sweat dripped freely from her brow, spilling over naked flesh, while her chest heaved with the effort of repaying the growing oxygen debt. Without another thought she kicked off again, putting on another short burst of speed that took her about a quarter of the way to the next intersection. The fine hairs on the nap of her neck crawled and that was enough for her to ignore the worsening stitch.

Something formless swooped into view, a cloud of swirling nothingness that matched her pace as she ran. Jodi glanced across, trying to understand just what was happening, and was just in time to see something slick and metallic appear out of the shimmering confusion. The hoop of chrome and leather spun slowly about its axis, holding the running woman’s attention for precious seconds.

Then it leapt forward and snapped shut around her right wrist with a crack like a gunshot. For an instant that seemed to stretch impossibly, Jodi just stared at the perfectly made cuff and then panic reclaimed her senses, bolstering them with pure, instinctual flight or fight. She twisted around and was not surprised when she saw the other dim, eerily phosphorescent clouds drawing near.

Moving at breakneck speed, the young woman threw herself into a side alley. Vaulting over the torn recycling bags, Jodi almost lost her footing. She stumbled, scouring her palm on the rough brick wall and tearing loose a handful of posters, advertisements for yesterday’s bands clutched in the flailing fingers of one long forgotten. The young woman had no idea where she was going, but she had seen enough to know that in a straight-line race she was going to lose.

The second cuff caught up with her after she had taken only three more strides. She flinched away from the phantom shackle as it began to materialise, but even though she managed to evade its sudden attack, her concentration was momentarily distracted.

Moving at the pace she was, and in such a confined space, an instant was all it took for everything to go horribly wrong.

Jodi stumbled, tripping over the uneven paving slabs. She gave a yelp of horror as her feet began to slip out from under her. The crumbling brick wall loomed close and she flung up her hands to fend off the dirty, chipped stonework.

Faint light twinkled around her left hand and, before she could think of snatching her fingers away, the leather cuff slipped silkily around her wrist. It closed with an unmistakable whip crack and, the next thing she knew, glowing chains had poured from the ether. They pulled taut almost immediately, binding Jodi so efficiently that her wrists were practically sealed together.

The wall was clammy beneath her soft palms and she pushed away from it with a hiss of disgust. But, before she could kick off again and continue that headlong charge, the air around her was filled with light. Jodi staggered forward, her skin sprinkled with brick dust and stained dark with oil and who knew what?

Cuffs simply appeared around her legs, almost exactly matching the hardware tethering her wrists but sized to fit snugly about her ankles and thighs. Her ears were still ringing from the cacophony of their locking when she was unceremoniously dragged to the floor. Jodi’s legs folded under the remorseless pressure and she dropped to her knees in that dark alley.

Almost as an after-thought, her wrist-cuffs parted and she felt the chains draw her arms inexorably into the small of her back. She gritted her teeth, struggling to resist, but all her efforts failed to make even the smallest impression. Two more vague light-clouds dropped precipitously from the sky, snapping shut around her upper arms and more chains drew her elbows cruelly together.

There was no longer any point in trying to conserve her breath and, despite the premonition that no one would hear, or at least no one who wouldn’t approve of her capture, Jodi opened her mouth and began to scream.

Her bindings moved with brutal efficiency, rolling the helpless, young woman forward onto her belly, while newly spawned chains flowed between her wrists and ankles to pull her into the most stringent and utterly inescapable hogtie.

Gravel ground into her skin, chaffing and biting as she squirmed in bondage. A soft hissing sound snapped her attention back up and, as her eyes flicked from the litter-strewn pavement, she was just in time to see a painfully large, rubber ball-gag emerge from amidst the motes of colour.

* * *

The soft pleas ended abruptly, choked off in a sudden, gargling cry. Silence fell over the city once again, and the pale woman nodded her approval.