The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Family Ties

Chapter Two: Reclamation

Consciousness returned abruptly. Sensation claimed Jodi’s body, dragging it roughly back to reality, while the young woman’s mind struggled to keep up. Pleasure clung tightly to her curves, sending notes of frantic excitement deep into her agonised flesh and it seemed she had no choice but to ride each glorious wave wherever it took her.

Jodi grunted into the muffling gag, aware of her own saliva dribbling slowly from the corners of her lax mouth. She tugged at her fettered wrists, already resigned to the futility of resistance and yet unwilling to accept her own certainty.

Her eyes stared blindly into the middle distance. Jodi didn’t try to resolve the blurred colours. She didn’t need to. She already knew where she was, had known from the moment that first cuff snapped around her wrist.

The witch’s playroom.

A deliciously perverse shudder ran sluggishly down between the captive woman’s shoulder blades, stirring her skin and forcing it to ache. It was impossible not to respond and, as her buttocks tightened in sweaty expectation, Jodi wasn’t sure whether she wanted to resist at all.

Hanging from the crystalline arch, she squirmed helplessly and every movement seemed to tighten the cruelly knotted rope sawing between her splayed legs. The cord ground into her, bisecting Jodi’s pouting lips and cutting back and up into her cleft between her straining buttocks.

Already soaked with her spent juices, the perfectly fashioned crotchrope slipped against the most exquisitely tender flesh, until even her panting breaths served only to heighten her sense of defeat and almost abject arousal.

The arch pulsed softly, matching the glowing runes with which her captive flesh had been daubed. Jodi whined into the gag, the wordless sounds resolving into a throaty howl of enforced desire. She came, again, thrashing and gyrating as much as the mystic chains would allow, before slumping back down, straight into the next cycle of deliriously painful, mind-melting bliss.

* * *

Tabitha felt another surge of power. The taste of her captive’s helplessness almost unbearably sweet as it washed over her. She smiled, watching her latest slut yield to the assaults arranged against her.

Her initial impression had been correct. The girl would be a font of the most potent submission. The strongest ones always were. It was almost as if the very tenacity with which they held on to their much-vaulted freedom made their surrender, when it came, all the more complete.

This one had lasted longer than most. A full seventeen hours on the arch before she finally gave in and accepted her fate. Tabitha stretched her thoughts, letting them brush delicately at her captive’s succulent core. There was still resistance there, bound up in the thinnest glimmer of hope. But the slut’s sense of helplessness was more than enough for the witch to drink her fill and still leave a generous measure for later.

Before Tabitha could indulge, however, tiny shivers of alarm ran hurriedly down the length of her spine. The building’s warning glyphs announced the new arrival, moments after the intruder’s approach brushed against her aura.

“Tanya,” she grimaced, recognising the unwelcome presence as it swept into her playroom. “What an unpleasant surprise.”

Her sister chuckled mirthlessly, eyes like burning coals. Always the runt of their particular family, Tanya seemed determined to make up for her lack of arcane power with the purity of her malevolence.

“Dear Sister,” the interloper cooed. “Is this the one you couldn’t keep hold of?”

Leaning heavily on her cane, Tanya limped toward the arch, appraising the shackled woman as coldly as one would regard a piece of hanging meat. Tabitha watched cautiously, unsure what her sister intended.

“I mean,” Tanya continued after a moment. “Don’t get me wrong, she seems very... vigorous. I just wouldn’t have thought she’d have proved so difficult, for a witch of your stature.”

Tabitha waited for several seconds before replying, while her sister made a slow circuit of the helpless woman. She grappled with the annoyance her twin always seemed to inspire, using a series of well-practiced rotes to banish those unhelpful emotions.

“As you should already know,” Tabitha chided with far more patience than she felt. “The most crushing defeat is the one in which your victim is forced to acknowledge the hopelessness of their position. And one of the best ways to provoke such a realisation is by allowing them to escape only to have their all-too-illusory freedom snatched away again with consummate ease.”

She was certain she hadn’t imagined the flush of embarrassment that rose into her sister’s pale cheeks. It was a common enough joke between twins to wonder which of them might be the evil one. No such doubt existed between Tanya and Tabitha. And the expression that flashed behind her sister’s eyes made Tabitha glad the crippled woman lacked her affinity for the dark arts.

* * *

The slut chose that moment to cry out again, giving voice to the relentless wellspring of pleasure that roared through her tethered frame. Tanya stared into her sister’s eyes as the captive’s convulsions finally settled, malice curling her lips into a casual sneer.

“She’s rather raw,” Tanya said, affecting bored disinterest, “From Nacht’s description I was expecting something more… polished.”

Tanya walked around the captive, putting most of her weight on the slender, ebony stick. Very slowly she circled the younger brunette, clearly anticipating her unconscious stiffening as she disappeared from the prisoner’s field of vision. She paused then, letting the woman’s expectation build, before touching her awareness with the barest flicker of power.

You very badly want to twist around, don’t you child? It is almost unbearable, that itch to know what I am doing, isn’t it? Why, anything could happen, in a place like this… to a girl like you… out of sight… out of mind... with no one any the wiser…

Quivering softly, the woman’s body tensed. Tanya watched as gooseflesh rippled across the rune-marked skin. Her desire was almost palpable and yet somehow, even with the witch’s none-too-gentle teasing, the captive managed to resist.

“She reeks of lust,” Tanya remark aloud, moving once more, “But her self-control is… adequate.”

Completing her slow transit, Tanya stopped directly in front of the girl. She stared into her beautifully glassy eyes, and let out a soft breath. Her proximity had to be uncomfortable, but still the girl didn’t flinch. The witch smiled, and then leaned even closer.

Look at all the pretty toys… is it so hard to imagine being nothing but a pretty toy? This place is filled with so many possibilities, each more intriguing that the last. But, not everyone is worthy… I wonder if you’ll pass the test… or whether you’ll be another…disappointment.

Her face remained impassive, but the girl must have heard. Tanya forced herself not to glance at her sister.

“Well,” Tanya began, grudgingly, “What little of her I can see certainly looks the part. Of course, as we both know, appearances can be deceptive.”

Very slowly, she let the tip of her cane trace up the inner aspect of the slut’s leg. It slid smoothly over skin already slick with spilled juices. She watched, seeing how the girl tried to draw strength from her fading hope, and then the thin wand reached the delta of her sex, parting her thighs to reveal swollen and dripping lips.

My, my, slut, you are nothing but one big puddle of slavish need right now, aren’t you?

She lifted her cane another inch, anointing its length with sticky dew, and then she stepped back, cruelly drawing the carved wood between the captive’s quivering folds. The girl’s body practically hummed, and Tanya could feel the effort that it costs her, simply to remain still. And, for just a moment, before she was able to get a grip on her emotions once more, her smile was entirely open.

* * *

Tabitha glared at her sister’s little show, slender talons flexing irritably from their sheaths as the other witch tried to lay claim to her captive. She could feel the soft caress of unleashed power but the twins had already played this game many times and, despite her posturing, Tanya wasn’t nearly stupid enough to try something here.

“Of course she needs work,” Tabitha agreed casually, stepping closer to the restrained woman and resting one hand casually on her straining shoulder. “But you’ve already scented how potent she could be… why else would you be sniffing around someone else’s larder?

“What’s the matter, dear sister? Are you too weak and broken to hunt for yourself? Have you come here, begging for scraps?”

The other witch stiffened, her power flaring angrily as the barb sunk home. Tanya glowed, runes seeping from her pale skin as the magic began to take form.

Instantly forced to reassess the situation, Tabitha had to accept that her sister apparently really was that stupid. She breathed a word, eyes aflame with serpentine cunning and slammed her will into her sister’s slender frame.

Arcane energies flashed into brilliant light, shattering the half-formed runes and flinging Tanya across the chamber. Tendrils of azure lightning coiled around the witch’s body, adding a seductive note to her uncoordinated writhing. Her cane clattered across the polished tiles, knocked from her grip by the impact.

“You dare to challenge me?” Tabitha hissed, her lips drawn back revealing the gleam of fangs.

Her twin shook her head wildly, clearly recognising the futility of her position. Tanya’s cheeks burned with both shame and anger, but it was impossible to tell which emotion took precedence.

Magic crawled over Tabitha’s limbs, casting weird reflections in her slit-pupils as it flickered and danced. She held the fallen witch’s gaze for several long moments and then turned away from her, deliberately exposing her back to her twin’s malignant stare.

“Nice and snug now… yes?” she whispered to the shackled woman, the spot between her shoulder blades itching uncomfortably.

The captive fought to raise her head, suddenly and unexpectedly freed from the arch’s maddening attention. Her eyes were wide and showed a desperation that seemed to perfectly match the soft notes of anguish escaping from behind the muffling gag.

“Don’t worry,” Tabitha smiled, relishing the sweet horror of her victim’s torment. “This first time won’t be nearly enough to break you.”

Her dark lips twisted, once against exposing the smooth, ivory sharpness. The question was all too clear in the woman’s expression and the way her soft body trembled in the tinkling chains.

“Yes, slut,” the witch continued. “It will take several sessions to take your mind… to melt it so utterly and completely with pleasure… and then reshape it into something far more pleasing.”

Tabitha sunk into a low squat, lowering herself to her captive’s level and moving perilously close to her restrained body. The witch’s breath played hotly over the bound woman’s skin, and the captive could do nothing but try to avoid her gaze and shiver still more deeply in response.

“You ran,” Tabitha husked, stroking one finger down the centre of the tethered woman’s throat. “Now, does that seem like proper slut behaviour to you?”

The translucent talon teased the hot flesh, sliding effortless as it descended. The prisoner moaned, shaking her head almost imperceptibly as Tabitha dragged a claw down into the valley between Jodi’s perfect, sweat-dappled breasts.

She nodded very slowly at the woman’s wordless admission, her lips pulling back into a feral grin. Moving swiftly, she leaned in still closer and let the tip of her tongue play excitedly over first one small, dark nipple and then the other. The roughness of tongue scoured at tender, captive flesh as she sucked languidly on each in turn, pinning them to her palate for excruciatingly long moments.

In response, the woman tried to force herself closer to her tormentor, unable to resist the building and entirely helpless need. Tabitha chuckled darkly, releasing her grip on the puckered tightness and allowing her gaze to roam hungrily over the soft, sweet curves.

“Poor, helpless slut,” she breathed, pulling away while her tongue licked lasciviously over soft lips, a predatory gleam in her amber eyes. “No… not nearly soon enough to break you… to unlock your inner slut and destroy the keys so she will never again be chained.

“But,” the witch smiled indulgently, “more than enough time for me to plant a seed in that wonderfully imaginative slutmind of yours… to ignite a spark that will blossom and grow whenever you think of me…”

The witch leaned close again, licking her fingertip and then using the deft digit to trace a slow, slippery trail over her prisoner’s collarbones. Jodi’s eyes widened still further and she inhaled sharply, struggling weakly in the restraints.

“I’m going to wrap you in a complex web of words and desire,” Tabitha explained, her voice barely a whisper. “A tight, controlling, verbal harness from which you will never… ever break free.”

Shaking her head in mute denial, the woman could only hang there dejectedly as her captor continued.

“And every time your thoughts drift to what we’ve done here… and they will drift, my succulent morsel… those cruel, lyrical ropes are going to chafe at your thoughts and make it almost impossible to do anything but hump and moan…”

Her eyes held the woman gaze, keeping her pinned as though mesmerised. Tabitha’s pupils yawned wide sucking at what little remained of the captive’s resolve and turning her desperate, whimpered moans into trembling anticipation.

“You don’t think so?” the witch wondered. “Then why do you shiver?”

She pressed her fingertip into the angle of Jodi’s jaw, scratching the talon up toward her ear as she moved closer again, her latex-coated nipples sliding against the captive’s breasts.

“As I said…” Tabitha whispered. “You won’t become my complete slave today… But, given time, do you really believe you can resist me?”

The witch nibbled tenderly on the captive’s earlobe, her breath scalding the young Jodi’s skin. For a moment, the helpless woman seemed determined to resist, her body frozen in futile defiance and then, without warning, she relaxed, melting into her captor’s knowing touch.

“Such a good slut, aren’t you, little one?” Tabitha practically purred, while her captive could only respond with a minuscule nod of her head and blush more darkly. “Can you feel the silken strands gliding into place, slipping over your burning skin and wrapping you so wonderfully securely?”

Tabitha turned back to her kneeling sister, focussing her will and using the luminous tendrils to drag Tanya to the couch.

“Have a seat, sister dear,” she grinned. “While Jodislut and I… chat. And be thankful I don’t force you join her on the arch.”

“You wouldn’t dare!” Tanya screamed, her voice shrill.

The witch’s mocking laughter cut through her sister’s horrified cry. Tabitha’s eyes glowed with a golden radiance and, when she replied, her tone was ice cold.

“You issued the challenge,” she stated flatly. “No one would lift a finger to stop me… if I wanted another tasty treat, I would be well within my rights to claim you. The sole reason you remain free is because I choose to grant you that gift… Just remember that, darling sister. The sweetest surrender comes from those who have tasted some measure of power… Even a witch as unskilled as yourself would provide a most delightfully decadent feast.”

She spun around, once again turning her back on Tanya’s impotent glare. Very delicately, she dragged her claws down over the bound woman’s cleavage, using the sharp talons to tease her nipples before sweeping them over the tautness of her trembling stomach.

Jodi’s muscles tensed, her abdomen suddenly rigid. She bit down hard on her lip, bruising the full flesh in an effort to cling on to some measure of control.

“Soon,” Tabitha husked, “soon, little slut… you’re going to feel me pull those dangling strands so very taut… you won’t even remember how to think… without my direction.”

Gazing in fearful arousal, already lost in the depths of her captor’s eyes, the prisoner mewled weakly into her gag. Her body shuddered in hideous expectation, a slow trickle of drool oozing from around the hard rubber ball and mingling with the sheen of sweat coating her imprisoned flesh.

Still holding her captive enthralled, Tabitha allowed her hand to rest firmly against Jodi’s pubis, where it idly massaged the soft, swollen flesh. In response, the prisoner began to pant, her body writhing in a futile attempt to stretch her aching muscles.

The witch nibbled at her throat, clamping strong jaws almost tenderly around the captive’s neck and flicking her tongue back and forth. At first she held back from using her fangs but as her ardour continued to rise she couldn’t resist letting them sink delicately into the soft skin.

Crying out in pain, Jodi writhed as much as the tight restraints would allow. Tabitha relented after a moment, partly relinquishing her hold and then lapping comfortingly at the woman’s throat. She worked the length of her tongue into Jodi’s pulse, tapping it rhythmically. The muffled moans took on a more pleading quality and Tabitha smiled savagely, her eyes glinting with unsuppressed hunger.

She murmured her approval so softly it was almost impossible to be sure whether she’d spoken at all and then, she bit down hard, stinging Jodi’s flesh with icy sharpness. In response, the helpless woman canted her head to one side, exposing her throat and letting her eyes drift closed. Lust spilled from her, a fog of potent desire that surrounded her in a hazy aura.

Razor-sharp talons skittered down over captive flesh, somehow managing not to break the silken skin, and the low growl that resonated in Tabitha’s throat was almost entirely animal. Jodi moaned softly, echoing that deep note of desire as she relaxed completely, giving in to the unadulterated pleasure of pain and humiliation.

Tabitha dragged herself away from her victim, eyes blazing, and forced herself to choke out a hoarse warning.

“I do not wish to mar your perfect skin…” her fangs flashed, brilliant ivory emerging from behind the softer pink of her flickering tongue. “But…”

Her captive managed to rouse herself from their stupor just long enough to make eye contact. But Tabitha didn’t give the woman a chance to respond before plunging her hand between Jodi’s parted thighs and hooking two fingers between the darkly swollen lips. Ruthlessly she pumped them in the depths of that succulent heat.

The woman arched, throwing back her head to give one long sibilant sigh. And that reaction seemed to release something within the witch. Tabitha groaned in sympathy, her eyes fogged with lust and, without another thought, she sunk her fangs into the woman’s throat. Her teeth were a series of icy pin-prinks, spreading heat wherever they pierced.

She swirled her fingers in the imprisoned cunt, vicious razor-sharp claws slipping so sweetly over sensitised skin as she gnawed at the woman’s throat. Her cruel tongue lapped at the abused skin and all Jodi could do was moan out her guttural need.

Tabitha could feel the confusion radiating from the tethered woman as she screamed hopelessly into the gag. Clearly unable to decide whether to focus on the pleasure humming through her sex or pain burrowing into her throat, Jodi simply accepted, releasing herself to float endlessly on a sea of ambivalent sensation.

The witch’s fangs slipped free and she licked decadently at the slow ooze of blood, nostrils flaring as her head filled with the dark scents of both sex and hunger. She wrapped her talons around her captive’s clit, coaxing the throbbing pearl from beneath its hood and playing them ecstatically over its slick surface.

Rocking back on her heels, Tabitha’s gaze bored into her victim’s. Disturbingly feline eye glowed with forbidden knowledge, sanguine glimmers that perfectly matched the blood staining those lush lips. And then, apparently satisfied with whatever she had seen there, the witch traced her white hot tongue down the same path her claws has drawn only minutes before.

She sank lower, licking down over the woman’s bellybutton and caressing the swell of her puffy mound before sliding the very tip of her hot, wet tongue smoothly over the length of that blissfully slippery seam. Jodi’s head fell back, her mouth open, lips slack. Her eyes drifted close and softly stifled sounds of pleasure filled the air.

“Slut…” Tabitha hissed, her presence still far more animal that human. “Don’t you dare cum!”

The captive shook her head wildly as her tormentor chose to emphasise her point by pressing herself into Jodi’s sex. She forced her tongue maddeningly deep into the helpless slavecunt and let it writhe in her darkly spiced core. Tabitha reached around, taking possession of her prisoner’s ripe buttocks. She sunk her claws into their sweet flesh and used the tight grip to haul herself onto the other woman’s sex.

Her tongue burned wonderfully, buried deep inside, but she used her whole face to pleasure the helpless woman, her lips, her teeth, even grinding her nose very softly into the beautifully swollen mound.

From the way she trembled weakly against her, Tabitha could feel Jodi’s first gasp of surrender. In response she breathed tenderly onto the engorged clit, teasing it for a moment with a whisper of command and then renewing her assault. All the while she was watching, learning the slut’s responses, gauging them and using them to push her remorselessly toward climax.

Tabitha’s purrs grew deeper and more aggressive. The vibrations thrilled through her captive as she burrowed into her helpless pussy. Fangs grazed Jodi’s most sensitive flesh, scouring the slippery folds and threatening the extremes of pleasurepain with every tremor, shudder or shiver she imposed upon the helpless woman.

One hand slid free from Jodi’s claw-marked backside, slapping the tight swell before reaching up to clutch at her right breast. The captive pushed her hips forward, rocking them into her tormentor’s face. She stared down, drool pooling and escaping around the cruel gag as she watched the witch ravage her pussy with her face, lips and teeth.

The witch played her tongue relentlessly over Jodi’s clit, building toward the sweetest crescendo before angrily catching one lust-hardened nipple between two clawed fingers. The vicious talons almost piercing the puckered nub as she stretched it cruelly.

Jodi’s helpless responses flowed over Tabitha, but the seductive rocking of her hips was too great a distraction and instinct was always going to win out over conscious thought. The witch plucked at her victim’s nipples again, massaging the straining flesh back into the soft, liquid breast, while her tongue swept and feathered over her captive sex.

She groaned in delight, bliss washing from her prisoner in dizzying waves as she played her body like a beautiful, glistening and utterly desirable sexual instrument. Despite her command, Tabitha could feel Jodi’s body tensing in anticipation.

She gave the woman’s owned sex one last languid lap and then, horribly, rocked back onto her haunches, body atremble with barely suppressed need and regarded the captive darkly. Her face was coated with Jodi’s delicious nectar, and her fingers idly toyed with her abused nipple. Tabitha licked her lips and regarded the woman appraisingly.

“You would disobey me?” she snarled, hackles rising.

The prisoner lowered her head, whining desperately into the gag. Tabitha tugged gently on that captive nipple, twisting the nub as she rolled it slowly back and forth.

“You are here to serve my pleasure… slut,” the witch snapped, pinching hard as she did so. “And right now, my pleasure is best served by watching you squirm deliciously in your bonds while listening to the sweet music of her hopeless pleas.”

Jerking in her shackles, Jodi grunted angrily, clearly unhappy with this turn of events. Tabitha scowled and became a blur of movement. The wet slap of flesh meeting flesh registered several seconds before the sting of that first blow could reverberate through her captive.

Over and over again, she slapped her palm against the woman’s sensitised cuntlips, somehow managing to strike her trembling clit with every perfectly placed blow. The witch marked each impact with a word, as though reciting a mantra.

“Bad… Slut… Must… Do… As… She… Is… Told!”

Jodi gasped as the vicious slaps rained down, crying out more and more loudly as the tears began to flow from her wide and fearful eyes. Tabitha watched the tears, feeling how they tugged at her heartstrings, but forcing herself to go on regardless.

“Slut… Will… Learn… Her… Lessons!”

Mewling piteously, the captive nodded feverishly. Everything about her practically screamed of subservient acceptance.

“That…” the witch breathed, sliding her fingers back into the woman’s simmering sex, “is the first step…”

The woman whimpered at that tender touch, gasping breathlessly. Tabitha smiled, caressing Jodi’s inner walls with gently controlling strokes.

“But for now, I’m going to baste your thoughts in the thick, musky ooze of your helpless submission and trap every non-good-girl thought in the most deliciously cloying mire.”

She dragged her claws back to Jodi’s shivering clit, pinching softly and massaging its tender tightness, stretching it taut before letting it snap wetly back into place. Her other hand snaked down to her own crotch, sliding beneath the ragged cloak and delving inside. The scent of arousal grew suddenly stronger as she began to massage her sex very slowly, kneading the pouting lips and forcing herself to shudder and jerk.

Watching avidly, Jodi span her hips in tiny circles concentrating on the feel of those delicately deviant digits. Tabitha slid her fingers free once more, raising them to her slut’s face and smearing the rich scent across the ball-gagged lips and under each flaring nostril. She cooed softly, stroking her sticky fingers with intimate tenderness.

“That’s it, breathe me in, my good, little one,” Tabitha smiled. “Let that dark musk fill your mind and fog your thoughts. Every breath tightening the harness in which you’re already so stringently secured.”

The witch lowered herself once more to Jodi’s spasming cunt and buried her face in the succulent heat. Her tongue flashed, slithering against her lush curves, while her teeth grasped and held, pinning her helpless clit in place and tormenting it mercilessly.

This new assault forced a series of whining pleas from the shackled prisoner. But Tabitha focussed her attention on the wet flesh. She revelled in the increasingly helpless and desperate mewls, feeling the sweet tension filling the slut’s body as her breath grew more ragged.

“Slut’s arguments need work,” the witch smiled. “But, I am sure your growing need will be a powerful incentive.”

Groaning weakly, the captive launched into another series of feeble moans. Tabitha wrapped her teeth around the woman’s clit, biting viciously and nursing the sweet nub in short, nibbling jolts. She bathed her face in the spilled juices, relishing Jodi’s taste and the warm thud of her rapidly fluttering heart as she teetered so deliciously close to the edge of that perfect abyss.

“Hmmm,” Tabitha considered, her lips curling into a surprisingly soft smile. “Now that is a plea… a barely acceptable plea… but one that will be sufficient for slut’s first lesson. Yes, my gorgeous and utterly powerless slutpet… you may cum now, with my blessing.”

Almost before she had finished speaking, and long before her captive could acknowledge the witch’s largess, Tabitha’s tongue had become a blur. She clawed at the woman’s body with both hands, stroking and squeezing her soft, sweet curves. Her tongue writhed, wrapping itself around the Jodi’s most sensitive places.

She gnawed and nibbled on the luscious folds, sucking the captive into her mouth and effectively ripping the climax from her perfectly bound nakedness. The girl shook and shuddered violently in her restraints, grinding her cunt against Tabitha’s face and screaming into the muffling gag.

Tabitha held onto her, while Jodi spasmed and convulsed in the tight bonds, still working her tongue against the woman’s sweetness and shivering violently at the sheer thrill of hearing her name echo in the wordless cries.

Raw submission poured from the captive, lapping at the witch’s awareness. She took hold of that most abject surrender and let it flood through her. Tabitha kissed Jodi’s pussylips, playing her tongue in soft circles as the convulsions began to subside. The captive, in turn, slumped heavily in her restraints, panting and sweating.

Blood trickled from the bite marks in her neck, but she was so totally lost in her aftershocks that she didn’t notice. Jodi simply floated on a sea of perversely pleasurable, post-orgasmic bliss. Tabitha massaged the woman’s muscles, rising to kiss her throat and letting her clever tongue work softly over the superficial wounds.

“Good slut,” she breathed, stroking the woman’s cheek before letting her touch flow down onto her injured throat.

* * *

Tanya glared angrily at the scene before, acutely aware of the flow of power, just beyond her reach. She had always enjoyed watching her sister work and, while she would never admit it, doing so while having those gleaming chains grinding so perfectly against her only added to that excitement.

But even that wasn’t enough to distract the witch from the dark desire welling up inside. Her sister had been quite right when she’d spoken of tasting those who controlled the power. There was no source stronger or sweeter than a fellow witch. And, for Tanya, no witch would ever match up to her dear, treasured sister.

She stared at her twin, her mouth twisting into an evil sneer, even as the mystic cords continued to chaff. The plan had already crystallised into adamant certainty and the thought of Tabitha, hanging naked and defeated from her own arch, was more than enough to push Tanya over the edge.

Her climax was soft and gentle, barely enough for another witch to notice. But that didn’t stop her sister turning away from her newest toy and quirking an eyebrow in silent amusement. Tanya didn’t trust herself to speak, she was still smarting from her sister’s earlier rebuke. She had to content herself with her darkest stare and a silent promise.

The bitch was going to pay.