The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Family Ties

Chapter Five: Lashed

Her sister’s glassy eyes gazed out blankly from a face half-shrouded with matted hair. The sweat’s soft sheen held shapeless reflections of lurid runes and the witch’s chest heaved with every panting breath. Tanya’s grin was entirely malevolent as she stared at the scene she had so often played out in her imagination.

Tabitha hung from her own crystal arch, the demonic sigils tattooed over her body holding her powers in check. Daniell stood off to one side, still naked. The demoness idly teased one shockingly black nipple with her stolen claws but the crippled witch paid her no heed whatsoever.

“Wake up, sister dearest,” Tanya cooed, taking hold of the shackled witch’s hair and using that cruel grip to lift her head.

Her twin gave a low groan, while the runes blazed more brightly, sucking power from their weakly squirming captive. Tanya’s talons twitched in expectation, as just a little of the other witch’s blankness seemed to fade.

“I like your new look,” she offered, still smiling. “Daniell’s markings suit you. In fact, I was thinking of branding you with them… just to make absolutely sure that you will never get loose.”

Tabitha managed to shake her head weakly and gave an answering moan that spoke all too clearly of hopeless denial. Her sister chuckled darkly, amber eyes flashing wickedly in the arch’s lambent glow.

“Of course, the process is not exactly pain-free,” Tanya continued after a moment. “After all, it does involve pressing white-hot metal into your horribly tender flesh.”

Maintaining her grip on her sister’s hair, Tanya stroked Tabitha’s neck with her free hand, tracing the intricate symbols decorating the captive’s skin. The bound witch flinched away from the intimate touch, her eyes growing clearer by the moment. She gave an angry hiss, struggling a little more fiercely in her shackles.

“Let me down,” she snapped, but the uncertainty was all too clear in her shrill command.

“Slut is to be silent!” Tanya growled viciously, tugging sharply on her sister’s hair. She slid her free hand from Tabitha’s throat and played deft fingers against the glowing arch. “Or she will feel pain, the like of which she has never imagined.”

A dangerous hum came from the enchanted restraints, rising in intensity from moment to moment. Punishment glyphs pulsed in the depths of the crystal, painting hazy reflections over Tabitha’s restrained skin.

“Tanya…” the witch whispered.

* * *

But that was as far as she could get before arcane lighting crackled viciously through her limbs. Tabitha screamed, igniting a second, more furious burst that had her convulsing and thrashing in the chains. By the time the punishment finally stilled she hung slumped, wisps of steam rising from her sweat-coated skin.

Tanya drew a small wooden wand from beneath her cloak and flexed it dramatically. Ribbons of rainbow light flickered into being, sizzling softly as they flashed through the cool air. Tabitha’s neck muscles tensed at the sound and, with an obvious effort, she lifted her eyes to follow the whip’s progress, not daring to make another sound.

Moving with unhurried calm, Tanya slid the whip over her sister’s body, caressing her curves very softly. The gleaming strands pressed into the other witch’s flesh, sliding smoothly between her legs, then up over her quivering body and toward her neck.

The brightly-coloured fibres stroked upward, following the angle of Tabitha’s jaw. In response, the tethered witch could do nothing but close her eyes and shiver.

“Kiss the whip… slut!” Tanya snarled, her fangs bared, eyes flashing wildly.

She pressed the scourge against her sister’s lips, grinding it into the witch’s mouth despite her increasingly desperate attempts to escape its caress.

“Good slut,” the crippled twin laughed, “And now, the whip will kiss you in return.”

Looking up, eyes full of fear, Tabitha weakly shook her head. She already knew her pleas would do nothing except spur her sister on to greater excess. But fear had already stolen any chance of making use of that knowledge.

Tanya grinned a crooked smile and flicked her wrist. She snapped out two, quick blows that lashed burning strokes across the witch’s pallid breasts. Tabitha cried out, instantly calling down another burst of electrical retribution to lick hungrily over her straining skin. She shrieked louder still, convulsing in her bonds until the arch once again fell mercifully silent.

“Didn’t I command slut to remain silent?” Tanya whispered with deceptive softness.

The captive witch’s expression was furious, but she nodded silently, not daring to risk another searing jolt. Tabitha pressed her lips together tightly, knowing what was to come and unwilling to give Tanya the satisfaction of hearing her beg.

“It seems I need to chastise you further,” her sister smiled cruelly. “Perhaps that will help slut’s memory.”

Without pause, Tanya flicked the whip twice more, coiling its length around her captive’s thighs and letting the brilliant tips lick over her pale buttocks, where they decorated the smooth flesh with livid wheals. Tabitha shivered with each blow, tears dropping from her flushed cheeks. But somehow she managed to remain silent.

“Good slut!” Tanya smiled.

The waif-like witch leaned in and licked hungrily at the marked skin. Her tongue lapped harshly over the scalding whip burns, neither soothing nor aggravating the pain gnawing at the abused flesh. Tabitha gave a soft, whimpering protest causing her sister to glare back with fangs bared.

Bristling at the other witch’s continued disobedience Tanya brandished her whip before sweeping it in a tight circle. Moving with inhuman speed, she rained down a series of rapid blows, striking at either side of her sister’s swollen seam. And what the strokes lacked in power, they more than made up for with their accuracy.

Tabitha bit down on her lip, trying desperately to avoid making any further sound. Her body trembled weakly, silent tears falling freely. But somehow she managed to hold back the scream welling up inside. The whip slithered against her skin, drawing sweet, fiery trails across her belly, her inner thighs and cruelly marking the entrance to her abused cunt.

This time there was nothing she could do to stifle her agonised cries. Tabitha looked down, shuddering deeply and tasting the blood oozing from her wounded lip. Tanya paused, panting heavily, though not from her exertion. But this time no lightning came to punish the disobedient slut.

After a long moment, Tanya limped closer once again. She lowered herself clumsily into a crouch, from where she could lick softly over her sister’s tight, inflamed skin and allow her tongue to writhe against Tabitha’s perfectly positioned slavelips.

Despite everything that had already happened, Tabitha responded to her sister’s attentions with a low moan. Tanya growled again, her lips poised at the entrance of the other witch’s succulent pussy.

“Slut,” she husked, “are you determined to defy me?”

Her twin shivered in response, shaking her head almost imperceptibly. The shackled witch’s brow was beaded with sweat, mute testimony of her struggle to remain still, not to hump herself onto her sister’s excruciatingly rough tongue, not to admit how very wanton and helpless she truly was.

“Because I will not have you ignoring my instructions,” Tanya snarled.

Tears spilled down Tabitha’s face, though whether because of her pain, the rawness of her need or the mute embarrassment, even she would have been pressed to decide. She nodded again, biting on her still-bleeding lip.

“And, if you cannot remember that for yourself,” her sister explained, very softly. “I will have my commands branded into your cunt! Just imagine that, dear sister… having them burned into your shivering slaveflesh… so you never forget!”

Tanya rose shakily and slid the whip over her sister’s breasts. Smiling sweetly, she caught hold of one straining nipple, trapping it between the gleaming coils and rubbing them viciously.

“Am I quite clear?” she breathed hoarsely.

Tabitha nodded again, not trusting herself to do any more. She had never seen Tanya like this before, and the fear of this transformation had already sunk its hungry fangs into the witch’s spine. Her skin crawled with shivering gooseflesh that had nothing to do with the temperature.

“Good slut,” Tanya grinned.

Biting still harder at her tortured lip, Tabitha looked at her sister with pleading eyes. Her whole body trembled, but she dared not make a sound.

“Now…” the other witch continued brightly. “Pick a number.”

Staring wildly at her sister, Tabitha tried to make sense of this sudden tangent. But from the look in Tanya’s eyes, she knew that asking for an explanation would only buy her more pain. So, with a sense of resignation, the helpless witch picked the first number that came into her head.

“Seven?” she suggested.

“Seven is a good number, slut,” Tanya acknowledged grudgingly. “An auspicious one in fact.”

The shackled witch stared back, eyes wide in fearful expectation.

“The only sounds I want to hear from you,” her sister explained very quietly. “Are the numbers we are going to count.”

Tabitha nodded once more, unable to stop herself from glancing toward the evilly glowing flogger.

“Count with me, little slut.”

Regarding her sister with fearful eyes, Tabitha nodded yet again.

Tanya pulled back her arm, tensing her shoulder muscles and then snapping the first, wicked blow into the soft, puffy flesh of her victim’s shaven mound.

“One!” she exulted.

“One…” her sister echoed, collapsing into the cuffs’ embrace and shuddering deeply.

Tanya offered a soft smile and then flicked her wrist very deftly, sending the twisted mass of strands flickering against the soft underside of her sister’s left breast.

“Two,” she called out.

“Two,” Tabitha gasped, shivering more vigorously as blood trickled from the corner of her lips.

The crippled witch reversed her grip, slashing the whip back across her sister’s chest. The lash swiped at Tabitha’s right nipple, brilliant filaments tugging at the tight nub and making it howl.

“Three,” Tanya growled.

“Ttthhhreeee,” Tabitha whined, despair adding a sing-song quality to her strained voice.

“Well done, slut,” Tanya applauded not unkindly.

Tabitha cried silent tears, hot salt running down her face to mix with the dark blood staining her lips. Tanya paused for several heart beats and the power flowing through her avid gaze was enough to lend some measure of strength to her captive twin.

The shackled witch twisted a little, took hold of the dangling chains and used them to drag herself more upright. Tabitha choked back the sobs, clinging to her sister’s presence. Tanya, in turn, gave a small nod and then swung the whip down, snapping it between her prisoner’s legs, where it caressed her quivering thighs and left ragged wheals.

“Four,” she continued cheerfully.

“Fffouurrr,” Tabitha moaned.

Tanya stepped closer to her sister, pressing the whip against her abused sex and letting the long strands grind against the tethered witch’s cuntlips in the most perverse way imaginable. Tabitha hauled on the chains, trying to move her body up and down. Her frame trembled, excitement thrilling through her despite (or, if she was honest, because of) the pain.

Her fangs bit more deeply into the bloody lip, while more tears mingled wetly with the sweat staining her pallid skin. She tensed, waiting for the next cruel strike. Tanya snapped her wrist again, a relatively soft blow that ached against Tabitha’s captive clit and sent hot, sticky twinges deep into her cunt.

“Five!” the crippled witch shouted.

“Fffiii,” Tabitha gasped, her voice fading. “Fffiiivv… ffivveeeee!”

Almost immediately the whip slashed down across Tabitha’s abused lips as Tanya added the sixth blow to the heels of the fifth. The lash-wielding witch snarled excitedly, a look of feral intensity on her face.

“Six,” she husked.

“Sssssiiiixxxxxx,” Tabitha managed, her vision darkening as the pain sang through her being.

She could feel herself tightening, becoming more excited as pins and needles prickled over her extremities and her head swam with endorphins. Shame washed through Tabitha, coiling through her awareness as she recognised how hot this abuse made her.

Her tormentor stepped back, rolling the whip handle in her palm. She leaned back, clearly building toward the final stroke. Tanya’s body tensed and the whip became a blur. It flashed between them, burying itself in the heat of Tabitha’s sex and glanced excruciatingly over the girl’s throbbing nub.

“Seven!” Tanya called out, desire trembling from her body.

“Ssss,” her sister breathed, swallowing hard before gasping out the last number. “Seeevvvvveennnn!”

Tanya caught hold of Tabitha’s chin, as the whip clattered noisily to the tiles at her feet. She pulled her sister into a fierce kiss, licking her tongue over the bloody lips and pressing her body into the witch’s wounded skin. Tabitha trembled but didn’t dare react for fear of what her sister might do.

But Tanya seemed lost in the moment, kissing avidly, tasting Tabitha, devouring her. One hand caressed the other witch’s abused sex, while the kiss went on and on. Slowly, almost shyly, Tabitha parted her lips, letting their tongues meet and play.

Working her fingers into Tabitha’s mound, Tanya’s talons slipped over trembling skin and danced in her sister’s moistness. She kissed more deeply, feeling how the other witch responded and began to squeeze her sex with delightfully soft hands. Her touch crushed down on her captive’s pubis, while sharp claws wrapped around the whip-marked clit.

Flames trickled down Tabitha’s spine, caressing her neck, scalding the base of her spine and buzzing in the depths of her perfectly controlled pussy. She opened her mouth completely as the feelings surged, gagging herself with her sister’s probing tongue.

She could feel herself being driven closer to the edge. The touch of Tanya’s lush body, the aching aftermath of her pain, now melted into darkly throbbing warmth and the insistent touch of those clever fingers all combined to form one maddening, undeniable whole.

And Tanya noted those responses, answering the insistent pleas of her sister’s body and forcing her to follow where she led. Tabitha was beyond resistance, stretched as she was so far beyond the limits of endurance. It was Tanya who finally broke off the kiss. She held her sister’s gaze, serpentine eyes still burning as she moulded their bodies together.

“Cum for me,” she whispered, blood staining her full lips. “My good slut!”

Tabitha surged in her bonds, humping herself against the hand that so wonderfully cupped her sex. Tanya in turn plunged curled fingers in and out of her sister’s pussy, letting them vibrate angrily against the tension of the captive clit.

Gasping desperately for air, writhing and squirming in her sister’s grasp, Tabitha tensed and shivered. Sweat, tears, blood and desire dripped from her helpless body, a rich miasma of need that simply poured out into the ether.

Her climax, when it came was an explosion of long-suppressed desire. It washed over her sister, sweeter than either of them could have possibly imagined. Tanya continued to work and massage with her fingers as Tabitha silently convulsed.

Only when the final aftershocks had settled did Tanya lower herself once more, sliding down her sister’s body and soothing Tabitha’s lash-scoured skin with her deft and dexterous tongue.

“Down you come… sisterslut,” she whispered.

Tabitha shivered at the unexpectedly tender touch, melting a little more as they shared a soft smile. Tanya stretched to unlock her shackles, kissing away the last of her sister’s tears and letting her tender nipples graze the other witch’s skin.

Very gently, Tabitha felt herself being eased down onto a thick, fur rug. Her sister’s soft hands rubbed delicately over her flesh, soothing the injuries with careful, deliberate strokes. She stretched her neck, kissing her sister tentatively and pressed her body closer.

Tanya stroked her probing fingers very tenderly over her sister. She breathed onto the traumatised skin and whispered.

“Good pet.”

* * *

Daniell watched the twins, slowing rubbing her thighs together and enjoying the delicious friction. Lust filled the witch’s playroom, more than enough to compensate her for this service. But more importantly, she actually liked the combative but well-matched pair, not to mention their rather delicious student. A cruel smile quirked the corners of her mouth and a sinister hunger gleamed in her swirling scarlet eyes.