The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Family Vacation

Chapter One

Ben Richards was completely lost. His wife had warned him not to try the back road shortcut he had found on the map, but the stereotypical male ego had taken over at that point. “Honey, just sit back and relax. We’ll cut a full hour off the trip this way.” he had assured her. She was sleeping now, her head resting on her travel pillow.

In the back seat of the Town and Country mini-van, their two teenage kids were busy listening to their IPODs, indifferent to the conversation. The 16 year old Kyle and 18 year old Marsha had not wanted to come on this trip in the first place, and had argued at length to get out of the family vacation. Neither had said a word since the car pulled out of the driveway three hours earlier.

Ben shifted in the seat uncomfortably. It was getting dark, and he didn’t want to try navigating the back roads at night. He was considering his options when the sign for the motel came up on the right. If he was lucky, he could get directions and they could get back onto the main road. If he was really lucky, he could even get to the lake before Jennifer woke up.

The motel came into view and Ben pulled in. The building was L-shaped with a small courtyard and about twenty rooms. A sign at the end nearest the road identified the office. He turned of the car and turned around to the kids.

“I’ll be back out in a minute. Anyone want a soda?” They both looked up and shook their heads. Ben shrugged, looked at his still sleeping wife, and got out of the van. As he walked toward the office, Kyle turned to Marsha.

“He’s lost.” he said to his sister. “Again.”

Marsha nodded. “I hate going on trips like this. He gets lost, Mom end up with the “I told you so” routine, and the whole vacation starts off screwed up.”

“I do not do the “I told you so” routine,” came a voice from the front seat. Jennifer sat up and turned her head. “I simply remind him that he made an error in judgment.” She smiled. “One that I would never have made.” She looked at the motel and saw her husband going into the office. “Let’s hope he gets some decent directions.”

“Amen to that,” Kyle muttered adjusting his headphones and sitting back.

Ben went into the office and looked around. An old man was sitting in an easy chair behind the reception desk, sleeping. There was a portable television on the counter and a Dukes of Hazzard episode was playing. The screen door banged shut behind him, waking up the old man. “Son of a bitch!” he exclaimed sitting bolt upright.

“Sorry,” Ben apologized. “I didn’t mean to scare you.” He waited as the old man adjusted his glasses and stood up. “I was wondering if you could help me?”

The old man stretched and farted loudly. “Guess that depends on what ya need, doesn’t it?” He scratched his ass as he moved behind the counter to face Ben. He wrinkled his nose up. “Whew,” he muttered. “Gotta stop eatin’ them refried beans.” He shook his head. “I love ‘em, but they just don’t like me. Trouble is Carmella makes ‘em so damned tasty.”

Ben looked at the old man as he spoke. He looked to be in his late sixties, was bald and had a distinctive paunch. He stood as tall as Ben, about five foot ten, he guessed. His glasses only had one thick lens, with the other side being solid black. He found himself staring at the old man’s strange glasses.

“Like my specs?” the old man asked him. “Can’t see shit without ‘em.” He chuckled. “Sometimes it’s a bitch gettin’ old.” He leaned forward on the counter. Ben continued to stare at his glasses, and the old man slowly reached up and took them off. “I lost the left eye about ten years ago in an accident. Wore a patch for a few years, but then a gent came through who fixed me up with this glass eye.” He jerked his thumb toward his left eye. “What do you think of it, young fella?”

Ben found himself looking at the old man’s glass eye in spite of his initial sense of revulsion. “It’s very nice.” He answered, trying to be polite. “It’s......” his voice trailed off as he looked deeper into the glass orb. As he watched, a light began to pulsate slowly. Something in his head screamed for him to look away, but he couldn’t. All he could do was look into the eye as the light grew brighter. It changed colors from white to blue to green and then red, and the pulsation increased in frequency. Ben’s jaw hung open slackly, and a line of drool spilled out of the corner of his mouth.

“That’s a right pretty mouth, you’ve got there, mister.” the old man said to him. “Seems a shame not to put it to good use.” He unzipped his trousers and stepped back from the counter. “Why don’t you come around and see what you can do with this.” He waved his flaccid cock at Ben, who was lifting the gate and coming behind the counter with him.

Chapter Two

Out in the van, Jennifer was growing increasingly impatient. She looked at her watch, then at the office door, than back at her watch. After twenty minutes of waiting impatiently, she reached for the door handle. “You kids wait here.” she said. They were both engrossed in their music, and didn’t pay her any attention. “I’m going to see what the hold up is about.” She got out of the van and went up on to the office door. She hesitated outside the door. “Hello?” she called. Getting no response, she pushed the screen door open and went inside.

At first she didn’t see anyone. Then, a slurping noise got her attention and she looked over to the area behind the reception counter. Jennifer saw the old man sitting back in his chair, head back and smiling. She took a few steps toward the counter, and that’s when she could see the top of the head bobbing up and down in the old geezer’s lap. The old pervert was getting a blow job! She almost turned around and left then, when she recognized who the bobbing head belonged to.

“Ben!” she choked out. “Ben, what the Hell are you doing!” She ran over to the counter and looked over it. Her husband was on his knees, sucking on the old man’s now stiff cock. She stood still, staring at them, and the old man looked at her.

“He’s good, sweetie,” he said to her in a mellow voice. “He’s very good.”

Jennifer was speechless. She looked at the old man in disbelief. Looked at his face and noticed his bad eye. She found herself being drawn to that eye. Without realizing what she was doing, she lifted the gate and moved closer, staring at the milky blue orb. She was standing next to her husband, who kept slurping the cock, and she bent forward to look even closer. The pulsing light began again, and She felt her will power melting away.

Se knelt on the floor next to her husband, and pulled the old man’s stiff prick from his mouth. She stroked it gently, savoring the feel and kissed the knobby head. Her tongue flicked out and probed the slit, looking for any pre-cum that might be welling up there. Then she engulfed the head and let it slide down her throat. She held the cock there momentarily, his balls resting against her chin, then let it slide back out until just the head was in her mouth. She swallowed him again, and again, and yet again.

“Your wife sucks cock almost as good as you, son.” the old man said to Ben. He looked at Jennifer’s blouse. “Looks like she’s got some nice tits under there.” As Ben took the cock back into his mouth, the old man spoke to Jennifer. “Why don’t you show me them tits, babe.”

Wordlessly, she slid her top over her head and reached behind herself to unhook her bra. As her 36C globes came free and swayed in front of her, the old man smiled widely. “Them damned things are even better than Carmella’s!” he exclaimed. “Stand up and let me suck on ‘em.”

Jennifer stood and bent forward. The man took her left nipple into his mouth and began to suck it noisily. As his tongue worked it, the nipple grew stiff, standing up like a big pink pencil eraser. He moved his attention to the other nipple and worked it over. All the while, Ben was still sucking his cock. He reached down and lifted her skirt up, so he could reach her panties. The old man pushed them aside and slid a finger into Jennifer’s pussy.

“She’s ready, Benny old boy,” he said to Ben. “Why don’t you stand by the counter and play with yourself while sweetie here sits on my cock.”

Ben stood and moved back by the counter, unzipping his pants. He fished his cock out and began to stroke it, as Jennifer straddled the old man’s lap. “Makes you all hot and horny to see the wife banging another guy, don’t it, Benny?” the old man teased. Ben’s cock grew stiff in response. Jennifer slowly lowered herself, reaching down to place his cock against her wet pussy lips. As her cunt began to swallow the cock, the old man smiled widely.

“That’s it, you fucking bitch! Take that cock deep in your slimy fuck hole.” She kept lowering herself until his cock was completely inside of her. “Now fuck old Ralph, nice and slow.” Jennifer responded by carefully lifting up and then sliding down again. “Yeah,” the old man moaned. He looked at Ben who was now furiously jerking off. “You can stop that now, big fellah.” Ben stopped in mid stroke. “You just stand there with your hands at your side, and when I cum inside your wife’s cunt, you’ll cum without even touching yourself.” He almost cackled. “That’s because you get so excited watching her fuck like the slut she really is.”

Jennifer continued to fuck Ralph, increasing her tempo. In spite of herself, she felt her first orgasm approaching. Ralph felt her pussy contracting and knew she was about to cum, so he grabbed her hips and slammed her down on his cock. As she felt her orgasm sweeping over her, Jennifer moaned loudly.

“And here I cum, you fucking cunt!” Ralph yelled as he felt the cum boiling up from his balls and racing down the length of his cock. “Yeah, yeah, yeah!!!” His cum spurted deep into Jennifer’s womb, and she moaned and came again as she felt his hot seed being planted.

Ben, still standing by the counter with his hands at his sides, grunted loudly and began to shake. A thick white rope of cum erupted from his stiff cock, flying a full five feet before it splashed onto the floor. Spurt after spurt followed, as he pumped the contents of his balls onto the already stained carpeting. He had to support himself using the counter as he finished cumming, the last of his sperm dripping from the end of his cock.

“Way to go, Benny boy,” Ralph crowed. “You just love seeing this whore getting fucked, don’t you?” Ben nodded weakly at the old man. “Speak up, son, I can’t hear your fucking brains rattle.”

“I love seeing you fuck that whore,” Ben replied in a shaky voice.

“And you love old Ralph’s fat cock, don’t you bitch?” he looked at Jennifer.

Without waiting to be prompted she answered, “Ralph, I do love that fat cock of yours.” She stood up and Ralph’s softening prick slid wetly out of her dripping pussy. Ralph grabbed her blouse from the floor and wiped his cock clean with it, then tossed it to her.

“Got a great fucking idea,” he said cheerfully. “Lets rent you a couple of rooms for the week, and you can stay here and party with old Ralph and Carmella.”

Jennifer looked at him lovingly as she spoke. “We’d love to, but we have our children with us.”

Ralph’s smile grew even broader. “Hell, bitch, they can stay and play too!” He stood up and fixed his pants. “Now you get dressed and bring ‘em in, while I get the keys for you.” As Ben and Jennifer went out to the van, he reached for some room keys.

“It’s been a while since we had a good party here.”

Chapter Three

Kyle was lying on the bed in his room, looking at the ceiling. “I can’t believe we’re staying here,” he mumbled to himself. “What a shit hole this place is.” A cockroach scuttled across the ceiling and down the far wall. He picked up the remote and turned on the television sitting on the dresser across from the bed. As he flipped through the channels, some one knocked on his door. He sighed and slowly got up from the bed. It didn’t have a peephole, so he unlocked the door and opened it s few inches, leaving the chain in place. Standing outside his door was a woman who looked to be 40 something, wearing a very short cotton skirt and a halter top, a cigarette hanging from the corner of her mouth. Standing next to her was the old fart who had checked them in.

“Can I help you?” he asked impatiently.

The old man looked at him and nodded. “Sure can, sonny,” he said. “My girlfriend here needs to attention.” He pointed to the woman with his thumb. “Wondering if you could provide the bitch with some stud service?”

Kyle was on the verge of slamming the door when he looked into the old man’s face, and the light flickering in his artificial eye. Wordlessly, he closed the door, undid the chain, and opened it all the way to let them into his room. As the woman walked past him, she made sure she brushed against him. Kyle could smell her cheap perfume mingled with the cigarette smoke. He closed the door and turned to face the couple.

“This here is Carmella.” the man said. “She aint much to look at, but she sure does have some big tits.” He grinned at Kyle. “And she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.” Still grinning, he added, “And she’s the hottest bitch you’ve ever laid eyes on, ain’t she, sonny?”

Kyle felt his cock stiffening as he looked at Carmella. He made a quick appraisal of the woman. She stood slightly taller than him, about 5 feet 9 or so, and probably weighed about 180 pounds. She had huge tits and a big round ass, with a noticeable beer belly. Her hair was a mousy brown and hung down past her shoulders with a greasy sheen. She had big pouty lips painted bright red, and her face was heavily pock marked, bearing testimony to a serious bout with acne in her youth. Her eyes were dark brown, almost black. All in all, she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his young life.

Carmella walked over to him and dropped to her knees. She reached out and unzipped Kyle’s fly, pulling his aching prick from its denim confines. She stroked it a few times and then took him in her mouth, smearing her red lip gloss along the shaft and the head. Kyle moaned and proceeded to cum right then and there, pumping his strong youthful load into Carmella’s greedy mouth. She swallowed every drop, and then looked up at him. “Wanna fuck me, big boy?” she teased him as she stood and took his hand. She led him back to the bed and pushed him so he fell on his back. She pulled up her skirt, revealing the fact she wore no panties, and climbed on top of him. As she was placing her pussy over his still hard cock, Ralph waved to them.

“See you horny fuckers later.” he opened the door. “I gotta go see if the boy’s sister is as hot as her momma.” He closed the door behind him and headed for the room next door.