The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Family Vacation

Chapter Four

Marsha was busy listening to her IPOD and never heard the key in the door. She hadn’t bothered to fasten the chain when she had stormed into the room, totally pissed off at her stupid parents. She had thrown herself on the bed and shucked off her jeans, lying back in her halter top and thong panties, lost in the sound of her music. When she saw the shadow fall across her, she sat up quickly, ripping the headphones from her ears. Ralph, the nasty old man from the office was standing there, leering at her.

“What do you want you fucking old pervert?” she almost hissed at him. Ralph smiled at her and moved even closer.

“Now sweetheart, is that any way for a young lady to talk to her elders?” he asked in a soothing voice. She sat there, not sure if she should scream or try to run. She looked at his face to see if she could read the old man’s intentions. He took off his weird glasses and looked directly at her. She found herself staring at that damned artificial eye. Staring at it as it glowed and pulsed. Staring at it, she felt herself relaxing, her fear draining away.

“Didn’t your mommy and daddy aver teach you to be nice to old people, little girl?” Ralph asked as he sat down on the bed next to her. “You want to nice to old Ralph, now, don’t you?”

Marsha nodded her head slowly in agreement. “Yes, I want to be nice.” she said in a flat voice. Ralph’s smile grew wider.

“Well, then, sweetheart. That’s much better.” He reached out and squeezed her right breast. “You got some right nice titties, you know.” He squeezed the other like he was comparing them. “Not as big as your momma’s, but not bad.” He moved so his face was right in front of hers. “I’ll bet you’re a much better fuck than she was, though.” He reached down and slid a finger under her thong and caressed her slit. Marsha moaned. “Are you a virgin, little one?” Ralph asked her.

Marsha shook her head. “No,” she answered in a low voice.

Ralph stood up. “Take those clothes off for Ralph, honey. Let me see that body of yours.” Marsha peeled off her top and then skinned off the thong. She sat there, naked. “Play with that pussy for me, darlin’” he told her. “Get it warmed up for this big fella.” He unzipped his pants and took out his cock. Marsha reached down and began to finger herself, toying with her clit and sliding a finger inside of herself. “Nice,” the old man hissed. He stepped forward. “Suck on my cock while you play with yourself.” Marsha bent forward and took the old man’s stiffening cock into her mouth. “Oooh sweetie, you done this before!” Ralph crowed as her head bobbed up and down. He took hold of her head with both hands and began to fuck her face roughly, jamming his cock all the way in until his balls slapped her chin. Before he came, he pulled his cock out and pushed her back on the bed.

“You on any birth control, honey?” he asked as he climbed between her splayed legs. She shook her head, wiping her mouth with her arm. “Guess we’ll just pay our nickel and take our chances, then,” Ralph laughed as he slid his cock into her wet pussy. He fucked Marsha with long hard strokes, making her grunt each time he slammed forward. “Cum for old Ralph, little girl. Cum all over his big ole cock!” He fucked her even harder.

Marsha was panting now, feeling herself on the verge of cumming. “Fuck me, oh God, fuck me!” she moaned out loud. And then it hit her and she screamed as she came. Her pussy spasmed, clenching and unclenching around his cock, milking it.

“Goddam!” Ralph yelled as he felt his balls ready to explode. “Here cum the baby makers!” he slammed into Marsha and held himself deep inside of her as his seed pumped from his rock hard cock to seek out her young egg. She could feel him spurting his sperm into her fertile womb, and she came again. “Gonna make a bay with my little sweetie,” Ralph panted. “You want Ralph’s baby, don’t you little girl?”

Marsha looked at the old man and she knew it was true. She wanted to have his baby more than anything else in the world. “Oh yes, Ralph, make a baby in my belly,” she moaned at him. She wrapped her long legs around his ass and pulled him close, holding his softening cock deep inside of her with his hot sticky load of cum.

Ralph shook his head in admiration. “Girl, your momma was a fine piece of ass, but you put her to shame.” Marsha smiled at him proudly. “Sure gonna make it tough to choose which one of you gets to stay.” Her expression turned quizzical as Ralph pulled out of her, his cock making a plopping sound. “You’re tired now, though. Get some sleep, and we’ll work on it again tomorrow.” He got off the bed and wiped his cock on her halter top, tossing it at her. As he headed for the door, Marsha yawned and rolled over. She was asleep before he got out the door.

Chapter Five

Ralph went back to the office where he had left Ben and Jennifer. They were still standing behind the desk, motionless, looking more like mannequins that people. They were also stark naked. As he walked by Jennifer, Ralph patted her on the ass. “Nice” he muttered. He walked over to the refrigerator and pulled out a beer, twisting the top off and tossing it at the waste basket in the corner. He took a deep pull on it and sat down to look at the couple.

“Well, I can see that I have got some more testing to do before I make any decisions.” He looked at Ben and then back at Jennifer. “Time for some entertainment while I recharge my batteries,” he said to himself.

“Jennifer, get on your knees and suck your hubby’s cock.” She dropped obediently and took Ben’s cock into her mouth. “But Benny, old boy, you won’t be able to get hard no matter what she does. In fact, the harder she tries, the more turned off you will get.” Ralph chuckled. “But baby, you want that hard cock so you can have him stick it in your pussy. You want it bad!” Jennifer was stoking and licking and sucking like a woman possessed, desperately trying to get Ben’s cock hard. She sucked his balls and licked the length of his shaft, but he stayed soft.

“Ben,” Ralph said, “you find this totally disgusting. You know only a sttreet slut sucks cock, right Benny?” Ben nodded. “And since Jennifer is sucking your cock, what does that make her?”

“She’s a street slut!” Ben almost yelled and tried to pull his cock away from her. She held on frantically, trying to suck it. “You’re nothing but a fucking whore!” Ben yelled at her, pushing her away.

“And you think she’s pretty ugly too, don’t you, Ben?” Ralph continued. “It actually makes you sick to your stomach when she touches you with them nasty hands, and puts her skanky ole lips on your prick, doesn’t it?”

Ben began to quiver as Jennifer furiously sucked at his flaccid cock. He looked down at her and tried to push her away, looking pale. “Get the fuck away from me, ugly fucking bitch!” he yelled at her. “You make me want to puke!”

“But baby,” Jennifer moaned. “I need your cock. Please!” she begged.

Ben staggered and fell back on the floor, and she swarmed on top of him. But try as she might, his cock stayed soft. Then, without warning, Ben vomited on her. Jennifer recoiled in disgust, and Ralph laughed so hard he almost fell out of his chair. Jennifer stood up, wearing whatever Ben had eaten earlier that day.

“Honey, there’s a shower behind the office, though that door right there,” he pointed. “Go ahead and get yourself cleaned up for the night.” As Jennifer disappeared into the back, the screen door opened and Carmella walked in, looking haggard and seriously fucked out. A cigarette drooped from the corner of her mouth, and her clothes were in a state of disarray.

“That boy can fuck!” she stated. “I must have a quart of cum inside me right now.” Carmella spread her legs, and Ralph and Ben could see some of Kyle’s cum running down the inside of her thighs. Ralph looked at Ben.

“Now there’s a beautiful woman, huh Benny ole boy?” He looked at Ben. “She’s gorgeous compared to that slut you just chased out of here, isn’t she?” Ben nodded. “Bet you’re getting a stiffy just looking at her.” nd sure enough, Ben’s cock began to rise. “Go on, boy, give it to her right there on the desk.”

Ben got up off the floor and Carmella bent forward on the counter. He came up behind her and placed his cock against her dripping pussy. As he slid into her, he reached around to fondle her tits. Ben’s cock made squishing noises as it pistoned in and out of her cum filled pussy, and Carmella moaned loudly.

“He’s better than his son,” she told Ralph. “A little bigger around and a little longer.” She pushed back against his cock each time he plunged forward. It only took a few minutes before he was cumming. “Shit!” Carmella yelled. “I ain’t got no more room in there for his cum,” and as she said that, a steady stream of semen ran out of her and down her legs and into her shoes.

Ben collapsed on top of Carmella as he spent himself. “You are so beautiful,” he whispered in her ear. “I love you.”

Ralph smiled at the couple still joined on the counter top. “Why don’t you two love birds go to bed.” He listened to the shower running. “I’ll bunk with ugly old Jennifer tonight, Ben.”

Ben looked at Ralph gratefully. “Thanks,” he said “I really owe you for this.” He and Carmella got off the counter and went out the door to his room, arms around each other. A trail of cum followed Carmella like the slimy track of some slug.

“You sure do,” Ben said in a low voice. “And I aim to collect.”