The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Family Vacation

Chapter Six

The next morning, Ralph had everyone formed up in the lobby. He surveyed them with a critical eye. Ben stood next to Carmella, his arm around her shoulder. The kids, Kyle and Marsha stood by, waiting to see what was going to happen next. Kyle stealing quick glances at Carmella and licking his lips. Marsha seemed to fixate on Ralph’s crotch. Jennifer stood to one side, looking undecided as to what she should do.

“Well folks,” he said to the group. “This is the last time we’ll be together. Gonna send you off and let you get back home.” He sighed. “It’s been a lot of fun,” he looked from Jennifer to Marsha. “You two babes are the hottest pieces of ass I seen in a long time.” The two women brightened visibly. Ralph continued. “But before we go our separate ways, it’s time to make a choice as to which one of you honey’s gets to take Carmella’s place here with old Ralph.”

He got up out of his chair and walked over to the group. “Think that we’ll use the old cocksucker test to decide this one.” He stopped by Marsha and Kyle. The brother and sister looked at him expectantly. “Marsha, baby, you’re gonna suck Kyle’s cock. You’ve been wanting to do that for years, and now you get your chance. " He looked at Kyle. “And you’ve been dying for her to suck you off, ain’t you sonny?” Kyle nodded eagerly as he unzipped his pants. As he fished out his cock, Marsha dropped to her knees and took hold of it.

“Now just wait ‘til I tell you to start!” he scolded them. Turning to Ben he smiled. “You get to have Carmella suck you off, Benny boy.” He chuckled. “Don’t really matter, just don’t want you to feel left out while Jenny babe sucks me off.” He gestured to Jennifer who followed him back to his chair. Ralph sat down and she quickly open his fly and pulled his cock out. “Just hang on, baby, while I explain the rules.”

Ralph sat back as he spoke. “Every so often, someone comes through here, lost and confused. Last time that happened was about two years ago. Carmella and her boyfriend came by and ended up stayin’ for a few weeks, as it turned out. When he left, my old gal Annie went with him, and Carmella stayed with me.” He nodded to Carmella who was on her knees, waiting to suck Ben’s cock. “She’s been providin’ me with female companionship ever since. Then you folks came by, with these two hot bitches, and I knew it was time for another trade.”

“So here’s how it’s gonna go. Whichever of these babes makes her guy cum first will be the winner and gets to stay with Ralphie until who knows when.” He paused. “All right then, on my mark,” he smiled. “Ready, set, suck!”

Jennifer dove down on Ralph’s cock, swallowing the entire length in one gulp. Then slowly letting him slide out. He felt himself stiffening immediately and groaned. “Damn, girl, I ain’t got hard that quick in years.” She bobbed her head up and down frantically, her tongue working its magic on the underside of his shaft. Ralph lay back and enjoyed the best blow job he’d had today.

Across the room, Marsha was using a slower tempo as she sucked Kyle’s cock. She had pulled his pants down and played with his balls as she slurped his hard prick. Kyle encouraged her. “That’s it sis, you are one hot cock sucking bitch!” he moaned. “You’re gonna make me cum in no time.” Marsha let his cock slip from her lips and carefully sucked one of his balls into her mouth. She teased it with her tongue before releasing it and then taking the other one in.

Carmella didn’t say anything as she worked Ben’s cock in and out of her mouth, her painted red lips sliding up and down the length of his shaft. Ben stood motionless, his eyes closed, muttering “Love you, Carmella, love you,” over and over. When he opened his eyes, he looked at his wife sucking Ralph’s swollen manhood. “Go on, you ugly fucking slut. I want you to win this contest so I can get rid of your skinny nasty ass!” Jennifer flipped him off as she continued to make love to the massive cock in her mouth.

“By the way,” Ralph interjected. “In order to prove the guy has really cum, he has to cum on his woman’s face.” He looked down at Jennifer. “You love facials anyway, babe,” he told her. She smiled around the cock in his mouth and reached up to pull his pants down to his knees.

“Im almost there!” Kyle panted as Marsha kept working his prick in and out of her mouth. She was drooling down the front of her blouse. “Gonna do it!” Kyle yelled.

Ralph felt himself getting close, but thought for sure that the young man would get off before he did. That’s when Jennifer pulled out all the stops and rammed her finger up his ass. With a yelp, Ralph felt himself cumming. He almost forgot to pull out of Jennifer’s mouth, but he stood hastily and grabbed his erupting cock. His fist spurt hit her in the middle of the forehead and ran down her nose. The second hit her chin and the third fell on her halter top. He fell back into the chair.

Kyle blew his load next, splattering his gooey load into Marsha’s right eye and then her cheek. Marsha grinned and scooped his cum from her face and into her mouth, swallowing it greedily. “You taste fucking great,” she told him, licking her lips. “We should have done this sooner.” Kyle smiled back at her. “We’ll just have to make up for lost time.”

Ben came last, but he left his cock in Carmella’s mouth, pumping his load down her throat. “Hey,” Kyle protested. “You were suppose to cum on her face!” Ben smiled warmly. “I wouldn’t treat the woman I love that way,” he said, taking Carmella’s hand and helping her up. He kissed her full on her scarlet lips, ignoring the taste of his own cum.

Ralph laughed out loud from his chair. “This is gonna work out just fuckin’ great.” He announced. “By the way, did I mention that I’m also the Justice of the Peace here?” He got up and went over to the desk and pulled some papers out of the drawer. “Ben, Jennifer has already signed the uncontested divorce papers, mutually irreconcilable differences is the correct term.” He held out a pen toward Ben. “Just sign right here and we’ll get this finalized,” he smiled. After Ben had signed, he carefully folded the papers and put them in an envelope. Then he pulled out another paper.

“And here we seem to have a marriage license for you and the lovely Carmella.” He turned to Jennifer. “Would you and Marsha care to be witnesses to the ceremony?”

Chapter Seven

It was almost two in the afternoon when the family loaded up the mini van and got ready to head on down the road. Ben and Carmella Richards were as happy as they could ever remember being. The kids were in the back seat, Marsha had her head buried in Kyle’s lap, sucking his cock again. Ralph had convinced them that they couldn’t resist each other. Carmella smiled at Ben as he watched them. “You be a good boy, and maybe I’ll do you while you’re driving.” She whispered in his ear. He felt himself getting hard just thinking about that.

Ralph stood in the door and waved to the van as it pulled out of the parking lot. The family would have no memory of where this place was once they were a mile down the road. All they would know is the Richards family had enjoyed the best vacation ever, and Carmella was going to be a great step mother to the kids. She had already promised Kyle she would make sure to tuck him in at night. That is if he wasn’t already tucked into Marsha.

Ralph went back inside and sat down in his chair. He grabbed the television remote and began flipping though the channels. “Jennifer,” he yelled. “Bring me a beer.” Jennifer came out of the kitchen carrying a bottle of Coors for him. She was wearing a pair of blue spandex pants that stretched tightly across her ass, and a pink halter top. Her bright red lipstick stained the filter of the cigarette hanging loosely from the corner of her mouth.

“Goddam you get me hot, bitch”, he muttered as he grabbed her around the waist. He pulled the pants down and slid a finger into her pussy. With his other hand, he unzipped his pants and fished his cock out. He stroked himself for a few seconds while Jennifer pulled the pants over her sandals.

“Climb on, sweetie,” he told her. “Poppa wants to plant another load in that hot pussy of yours.” Jennifer straddled his legs and lowered herself onto his cock, guiding it to the entrance of her pussy. He slid in easily, and she sank down onto his balls. She held him deep, squeezing him with her internal muscles. “Yeah,” Ralph said nodding, “You really are a better fuck than your daughter.” She began to fuck him slowly, raising up and then lowering herself back down.

“Was she really a good piece of ass?” she asked him.

Ralph laughed. “You bet your pretty round ass she was, babe. I really hope she’s knocked up from the load I gave her!”

Jennifer looked down at him and shook her head. “You’re such a dirty old man,” she scolded. “Instead of worrying if you got my daughter pregnant, why don’t you concentrate on knocking me up?” And with that, she began to fuck him in earnest. In just a few minutes he howled and pulled her down onto his cock as it spewed another load of sperm deep into her. She came as she felt him spurting. “Ooooooooh fuck,” she moaned and collapsed onto him.

After several minutes, Jennifer carefully stood and let hinm slip out of her wetly. She bent over to pick up her pants and he slapped her on the ass. “Hey, you know how to make refried beans?”