The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(This is only fantasy,don’t go looking for the website.)

Fancy dress frolics.

This spring the Managers of Bell Publishing decided that the staff party would be fancy dress,great,on all known form there would be a dozen Cowboys and Indian squaws and Robin Hood and Maid Marions and no originality used whatsoever!Still that doesn’t mean that some of us can’t use our minds to come up with something original.

Let me introduce ourselves,my name is Peter,I work at the said publishing company as chief proof reader,basically I check the final copy of the author’s work to make sure its OK before it’s sent to the distributors. Its not exciting work,steady with high levels of concentration, something that suits me to a tee.On the other hand my wife Liz writes Sci-fi stories which are,at least I trust,way ahead of their time.Lots of alien invasions and landings on Earth and capturing and controlling humans and all that sort of thing,me,I’m more into classics but we get on well together,and thats the main thing.We’ve been married 8 years so there must be a good bond between us.

When I told Liz about the staff party,she laughed and said,

“Lets at least go as something a bit more original than most of them will manage.”

“Fine,“I said,“but just remember,its only just over a fortnight away,so we can’t go too mad.”

“Well alright,but lets at least try a few internet sites and see if we can’t come up with something a bit different.”

“OK,but we might as well stick to UK sites,we’re never going to get anything from abroad in time.”

“Thats no fun,anyway European companies could deliver in time.”

“Right,lets log on and see what we can get.”

So we went and logged on to the internet,went to our favourite search engine and put in the words ‘original fancy dress’,well if some of them were original,they fooled us,all the old traditionals that we were trying to avoid.Just as we were about to give up the search and go as gangster and moll <groan>,we came across a site that claimed to be the most original fancy dress warehouse in the Solar system,well we laughed but we thought we might as well give it a try,we clicked on the button and our computer screen was filled by a glowing beam of light,followed by the words ‘Welcome to the Out of this World fancy dress site,we will make any fancy dress outfit that you desire,no idea refused.’

Liz looked at me,laughed and said,“heres an interesting idea for them, then.”

Now I’d always suspected that the reason that Liz wrote so many stories about alien abductions of humans was because she had a fantasy for it to happen to her,well judging by her fancy dress request,I was right! She asked for an outfit that would make her look and feel like an alien’s sex slave,I guess some of her ideas came from her novels but some of them were pretty amazing.The clothing she was ordering was just about going to cover her modesty and not much else!Now what you have to allow for is that Liz is pretty buxom,and though I didn’t want to put her off,I was a bit worried that if she bent forward too much in that outfit at the party,the company chairman might see a bit more than her next novel! Anyway after about 5-10 minutes she must have reached the end, because a message came up on the screen ‘Would you like to see your design?’ and 2 buttons,yes and no.She pressed yes and a message appeared ‘design in progress’ which flashed on the screen for 15 seconds or so before disappearing and being replaced by what the computer at the other end had designed from her requests.Well it was certainly original,basically it was a grey/green body suit,with only a gap where her face would be.There was a tiny green skirt which would just about cover her private parts and little else.The bra top would have just about covered her nipples,but if it wasn’t for the body suit, little else.I must admit that behind her back I was getting very hard just at the thought of her wearing it,let alone seeing her in it!There was also a helmet/headpiece shown seperately,which definitely gave a half human/half alien look.

“Wow.“was all Liz could manage.

A message then appeared ‘does this meet with your approval?’ and again, yes and no,she pressed yes and then the screen changed to a page asking for all her measurements,including neck,wrist,ankle and a few other personal details which I had to measure.When she had completed this a message appeared ‘Order approved,are there any more requests?’,yes or no,Liz pressed yes,and I sat down at the computer.

Now a lot of people at work have told me how boring my job must be,it would be easier if they could get a robot to do my job.Having seen Liz get the outfit of her dreams,I thought I might as well do the same thing.I thought,I’ll show them about teasing me that a robot could do my job,and therefore I went after a robot outfit.OK I’ll admit the idea of being a robot turned me on,but hey,whats a healthy fantasy between friends!I went for the works,from the glinting unmoving eyes right down to the solid metal feet,including a chestpiece that could only be described as impressive,I even asked if flashing lights were possible, to be told yes.After a few more minutes I reached the point I had been longing to reach, ‘Would you like to see your design?’,I couldn’t press yes quickly enough.For 15 agonising seconds the message ‘design in progress’ flashed on the screen,and then,there it was,and it was everything I could have imagined and a whole lot more.It was based around a gold body suit which again left only my face showing and the chestpiece looked really solid and strong,the feet looked like they would be quite easy to walk in,and then I looked at the helmet.Have you ever seen the robot in the film Metropolis,well if you have you know what it looked like,if not I’ll try and do a brief description.A strong looking face,unmoving eyes and plenty of surrounding metalwork,just ideal for plugging the robot in for programming,very,very spectacular.

The message then appeared ‘Does this meet with your approval?’ and I rapidly said yes.I then went through all the measurements that they wanted,including to my surprise,erect penis length,but hey we’re adults,why not,it must be necessary,but I couldn’t see why!I was honest,8 inches,no point lying is there,its only a computer and I want the suit to fit.The message then appeared ‘Order approved,are there any more requests?’ and we pressed no this time.We then went through a page filling out names,address etc and were then taken to a secure page to enter our payment details,they seemed very cheap for custom made suits, we were definitely impressed.We were then informed delivery would be made in 7 days,is this satisfactory?We pressed yes,and the screen was replaced with a message, ‘Thank you for dealing with the Out of this World fancy dress site,your business is appreciated.’

Liz looked at me and said,“The only blow is that we’ve got to wait 7 days for them to arrive,but now my dear ‘robot’ are you going to take your ‘alien sex slave’ and give her a good time.”

I looked at her and grinned,“The robot obeys every command he is given.” and picked her up,carried her to the bedroom,stripped her and ravished her body for the next couple of hours.Whether the thoughts of fulfilling our fantasies had anything to do with it,but it was a really good sex session,pussy,penis and both sets of nipples never knew what hit them,we were rampant that evening.

(7 days later)

When I got home from work that day I didn’t need to ask if the packages had arrived,I could tell from the look on Liz’s face that they had.

“I thought I’d better wait till you got home,“she said,“but how I managed it I will never know!”

“Just give me 5 minutes to get more comfortable,and then you will have to wait no longer.“I said.

I took my suit off and then came downstairs to the living room where Liz was stood in front of 2 quite large boxes.

“Here they are,“she said,“the deliveryman seemed a bit strange today, but they are quite heavy I suppose.Together or one at a time?”

“You go first,“I said diplomatically,though dying to see my outfit,“we don’t want to get the bits mixed up,do we?”

She undid her box and pulled out her body suit,it didn’t seem to have a zip,so she looked at the instructions and found out there was a seal round the front which released to allow entry,then just sealed up again.There was also her headpiece,which was far more like a helmet, which presumably sealed onto the suit,and a box marked additional extras which she placed aside temporarily.The instructions did advise wearing nothing underneath the suit,not even bra and panties.

Liz grinned,“To be naked in the suit,wow,I just hope its warm,and I’d better be careful at the party!It does seem to have a lining though. Shall I go in the bedroom and change so you can start on your box?”

“Yes please,“I said,“I can’t wait to discover mine.”

The moment she was gone I opened my box,there was my body suit and helmet,and a much larger box marked additional extras than Liz’s,I discovered this was because the main part of my chestpiece came seperate from the body suit.My method of entry was similar to hers and indeed the suit had what I could only describe as a penis shaft,but someone must have mistook the measurement,it was nearer 15 inches than 8!I checked for a return address,there wasn’t one,oh well I will just have to get by.The helmet was awesome,it even seemed to have a fitting on the back which could be connected up to a very large computer,very realistic,very impressive.My instructions also advised me to wear nothing under the suit.Just as I was considering whether to wait my turn to use the bedroom,or strip there and then,Liz returned in her outfit.She could tell the effect of it by the way my trousers balooned in the right place!It was stunning,the body suit must have been really clingy because I could see her raised nipples through the outfit,and the helmet,well you would have thought an alien had entered the room,to look at her.

“I hope there’s something to cover these up,“she laughed,pinching her nipples,“or I might be very popular at the party.The helmet just seems to seal onto the suit in a similar way to how the suit does up,it seems very easy,but its still easy to see through the helmet.”

“It looks superb,I think this robots going to go and get ready,and then make his sex slave his.”

“Goody,goody.“Liz said grinning.

I went into the bedroom and stripped,she was right,it was easy to get into the suit,just let the seal down,climb in and seal it back up.I put the helmet on,and it just seemed to seal on to the suit quite easily,I presumed it just took an easy movement to release it,but I wasn’t going to try at that moment!I walked back out into the living room,the suit seemed to ensure I walked like a robot,which was good,I didn’t even have to think about it.By this stage Liz was looking at her box marked additional extras,but turned round to see the robot enter the room.

“Wow,“she said,“I can’t wait to be taken by my master robot,but apparently we’ve got these extras as well.”

She showed me her extras,there were 2 tiny lights that were designed to suction over her nipples,and a small vibrator type device to place up her pussy,

“Its meant to be an alien cock,“she giggled,“I just unseal the outfit slightly and slide it up my pussy,shall I do it now,it does suggest it.”

“Whats in my box?“I asked.

“A much larger chest piece which I attach to your body suit,and a sheath for your penis which comes complete with wires and electrodes, just perfect for a robot.”

“What do you do with that sheath?“I asked nervously.

“Well I slide your penis inside it,attach the 2 electrodes to your balls,and attach the wires as per the instructions.“she said.

“Its a bit excessive for a fancy dress outfit.“I said surprised.

“They are just very precise,“she grinned,“You’re not nervous are you, I’m sure they are not real electrodes.”

“No,of course not,“I said,“if you’re going to wear that vibrator,I can wear a couple of electrodes.”

“Too right I am,“she said,“it might be the closest I ever get to an alien cock inside me!Undo your outfit then and I’ll fit you in,and then you can slide that vibrator inside me.”

I undid the seal and she fitted my penis snugly into the sheath, attaching the electrodes to my balls and attaching the wires along the length of my penis as instructed.I then sealed the outfit back up,and she unsealed hers and I slid the vibrator up her pussy with great ease, I’d got some gel to help if necessary,but it shot up her warm,and by now slightly damp pussy quite easily.She then attached the rest of my chestpiece to my suit,and locked it firmly in position,

“It’s even got an on switch” she giggled.

I took her two nipple covers and placed them on her,she moaned slightly as I did so,in fact this was because (though we didn’t know it) needles had came out from the back of the devices and linked into her breast tissue.

“These switch on to,“I laughed,“must be to light them up.”

“Well lets switch both on together then,“Liz said,“and see what happens.”

We stood in front of each other and switched our devices on,the next thing we know we are together on the floor making love in a passionate way that we didn’t know was possible.The fact that we were in body suits didn’t seem to stop me penetrating her fully,and my chestpiece didn’t seem to get in the way either.We seemed to be making love for hours without climaxing,but then I felt us both coming and it didn’t seem like it would ever stop.We must have orgasmed for 20 minutes or more,but what we didn’t realise was that our cum was bonding with the inner lining of the suit into a powerful adhesive that would never seperate again.When we finally finished coming,our helmets seemed to start buzzing,the powerful mini computers inside the helmets were wiping our minds completely,we were being totally taken over by our suits.Within 30 minutes we were totally under the control of whoever had made these suits,and we would never be able to leave them ever again.

Shortly after the helmets had completed their work,our doorbell rang and we blankly went and answered it.At the door stood a small man,grey in colour and he said to us,

“Your taxi is here.” and walked back to the road to wait.

We just shut the house up,turned the lights off and followed,whether any of our neighbours saw this strange sight we don’t know,but we suspect our ‘visitor’ had ensured that they didn’t.We got into the taxi and he drove off towards the moors,as soon as we reached the edge of the moors,the taxi literally took off and headed for outer space,he pressed a button and we must have passed out (in fact he simply switched us off onto standby mode).

When we came round,we were clearly not on Earth,in fact we were on a spaceship just outside Earth orbit.I moved my head as much as I could and saw Liz laid on a table,with wires leading from her 2 flashing nipples and the device in her pussy to a massive computer,and judging by the look on her face and the soft moaning noises she was making,she was being stimulated greatly,there were also 2 jack plug attached to the back of her neck leading to another computer,presumably downloading data for her new memories.

I heard 1 of them say “Sex slave 034 is being prepared,she has now passed 60% of her mental download and 45% of her sexual stimulation download.Robot unit 8 is also in preparation,he has now passed 55% of mental download,and his sexual stimulation program is nearly completed,98% passed.”

I then looked at myself,as much as I could,I was in a standing position with many wires leading from my chestpiece,my penis sheath,and a very large plug connected to the back of the headset which was clearly downloading data into me at a remarkable rate,what was happening,was that they were replacing the memories removed by their mini computers with all the data we would need for our future service to them.Judging by the way Liz was panting,if that was only 45% of her sex stimulation, she was going to be pretty aroused after 100% of her download!I did notice one remarkable thing,my penis seemed to be filling the shaft,but that was 15 inches or more,but I could feel something pressing against the suit,and it could only be my penis!Sometime later I heard 1 of them say that our programming was complete,and that we could now be disconnected from the computers.When I looked across at Liz it was obvious that the 2 lit devices on her nipples were now part of her,and when they removed the probe from her pussy,she let out a very loud passionate squeal along with a lot of her juices,very highly stimulated is the best description I can make.They also touched her nipples which brought another loud moan of pleasure from her.

“Excellent,Sex slave 034 is now ready to fulfil her duties.“the leader of the beings said.And now for Robot unit 8.”

They then came across to detach me from my computers,and 1 of them took a firm grip on my penis shaft,yes,I definitely filled it.I heard him say,

“Unit 8’s download is complete,and his penis has expanded to the required 18 inches,sir.”

The leader again spoke,“Superb,he will satisfy and service many of our female beings,as well as his duties guarding the sex slaves.”

Sex slave 034 has now created 33 cross human/alien children in 17 years on their planet,the incubation period being approximately 4 1/2 months. As much as she knows it,she is content in her role,she is highly sexually stimulated,and as well as producing children for our masters, she is permitted sex in her recovery periods with the robot sex units, our 18 inch penises giving her very high levels of sexual satisfaction, I have several times pleasured her,though only as 2 units operating together,there is no emotional bond between us.I think if she realised it,sex slave 034 would be happy,after all she is only living out her fantasy.

As well as giving the sex slaves a long 18 inch penis to stimulate their bodies (alien cocks are only 4 inches long!),I guard the sex slaves from alien beings who should not be in contact with them.I also work sometimes in the incubation area,naturally unit 8 does everything he is told to.My other duty is to pleasure the alien females,this can involve normal sex,or dominant sex with which ever partner is desired in the dominant role,I enjoy both.The alien female’s body can take both ours and alien cocks,there is some mechanism that lengthens their genitals accordingly,though I like to think they prefer a nice robot cock to an alien one!Unit 8 is now being called to service a high powered but VERY submissive alien female,and no I’m not going to tell you what we are going to do,use your imagination <grin>.Goodbye humans,just be careful where you order your fancy dress outfits from,your fantasy might just come true.