The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fantasy League

NFC Championship — Heather @ Mary

“You did good last time.”

Mary Doucet looked back at the man who’d seemed to suddenly appear behind her. “What are you doing here?” she asked.

“I thought I was paying you a compliment.”

He was right, Mary had to tell to herself. She was probably overreacting but in the next instant, she told herself that she wasn’t overreacting. “You told me to go to the mall.”

“Yes, I did.”

“You didn’t tell me why.”

“You’re right there, too,” the man said.

“I, um, I got ... I was made to lick some pussies.”

“By a gang of girls in the mall. Yes, I know.”

“So why’d you do it? Why’d you make me go there?”

“I didn’t make you go there. You went there because you wanted to go there.”

“I didn’t want to—”

Blake held up a hand. “Don’t,” he said with a shake of his head and Mary suddenly fell quiet. “You wanted to be controlled,” Blake said. “That was your fantasy. You went to the mall because you wanted to keep that fantasy and unless I miss my guess, I’m betting that even now, even when you can’t say a thing, I’m betting this turns you on, too, because this is just another method of control.”

He was right. Mary knew it. She wanted to be controlled.

“You’re a lucky girl,” Blake said.

“I am? Why’s that?”

“Because you’re going to get a chance to continue to live your fantasy with the same girl you met at the mall.”

“You mean Heather?”

“Maybe.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“It means the stakes are bigger now. That’s what it means.”

“I don’t get it.”

“You will. Now close your eyes.”

Mary dutifully closed her eyes and she waited but the longer she waited, the more she wondered what she was waiting for.

Still nothing but still Mary kept her eyes closed. After all, that’s what she’d been told to do.

But still there was nothing. Finally, Mary couldn’t take it anymore. She peeked and then she opened her eyes. The guy was gone but Mary had a feeling that he might not be gone for good.

* * *

Carly hoisted her bookbag up onto her shoulders. She was so sick and tired of school, the teen told herself. Just a couple more months and she’d be out and that would have been a good thing the girl told herself if she knew just what the hell it was that she wanted to do with herself.

Well she did know there was one thing she did want. She didn’t want to go to school anymore.

She pulled up short though when she saw who was waiting for her at at locker. Leila Stephenson again. Damn it. She’d hoped that the girl had gotten the message the last time they’d talked.

“Hey, Carly,” the taller girl said. “What you been up to?”

“I been around,” Carly answered evasively.

“Yeah? Around huh? You want to hang around with us?”

Not damned likely, Carly wanted to say but she just couldn’t bring herself to say that. She knew the taller girl was pushing her around but Leila Stephenson was good at that. Her father was some kind of important man or something. It meant he had clout at the school. It meant when Leila got in trouble, he had pull to get her out again. Of course there were some things that even clout couldn’t get you out of but Leila was smart enough to know where that line was and she made sure she didn’t cross it.

“I thought we could go hang out at the mall again,” Leila was saying.

Yeah, that figured. Hanging out at the mall was one of Leila’s favorite things to do, especially when she had her girls around her. “I don’t think I’m going to do that,” Carly said.

“What? You think you’re going to go home and study or something. You think maybe you’re going to go to college or something.”

Carly gritted her teeth. Leila loved to play that card. It was like she loved to make sure everyone else knew that she was smarter than them. It was like she wanted to make sure the other girls knew that she could go to college ... if she wanted to.

Well fuck her, Carly thought. She wasn’t dumb. It was just that she didn’t want to go to college and as far as she was concerned, she didn’t have to go to college just to prove she was smart.

“You didn’t answer me, twerp.”

“I’m not going to go study.”

“So me and the girls are going to go hang out at the mall. You want to come?”

“I think I’ll pass.”

Leila’s eyes narrowed. “You know that’s not a nice thing to say. People are going to start to think that maybe you don’t like us.”

Carly could sense the edginess in the other girl’s voice. “It’s not like that,” she said worriedly.

“Yeah? Then what is it like?”

“It’s just not like that.”

Leila just looked at Carly and then she laughed. “You want to act like you’re so much better than the rest of us but you’re not, you know. In fact, I think you’ll find that you’re just like the rest of us,” and with that, Leila turned and walked away.

It was only then, it was only after Leila had left that Carly finally let out a sigh of relief. She wasn’t sure what it was about the other girl that she just found so unnerving. Sure, her dad had power but it wasn’t like Leila was so overwhelmingly dominant. She was just a girl just like her but there was something about her, something about the way she seemed to have the other girls wrapped around her finger and Carly was not at all fooled either. Leila might have let her be for now but she wasn’t backing down. Backing down would have meant losing face and Leila wasn’t about to do that.

For now though, it seemed as if Carly was on her own. It wasn’t the first time that she’d been on her own. Her parents had moved to town when she was five and it had taken time for the shy, little girl to make a few friends.

And then mom and dad had split up. Oh, they’d tried to stay together if only for Carly’s sake but they seemed to always be arguing and after a while, dad had just moved out. No one had bothered to tell Carly what was going on but the little girl had figured it out eventually.

Mommy and daddy were getting a divorce or ... or maybe they already were divorced.

Mommy had had to take a job after that and even though it took a while, mommy had started going out on dates. At first, the young girl had had babysitters to look after her but it wasn’t long before mommy was leaving her daughter on her own.

So she’d fallen in with the wrong crowd. Well maybe not exactly the wrong crowd but Leila and her gang certainly weren’t the right crowd and Carly was smart enough to know that. On the other hand, the time that she’d spent with Leila wasn’t all bad. She’d learned to eat pussy with Leila and her girls. At first, it was just a form of initiation. Show your allegiance to the others by eating each of the girls out in turn but after that ... well, after you’d eaten one pussy, it was like you couldn’t just eat one pussy and besides, girls were so much better at eating pussy because girls knew what girls liked.

So what the hell was she supposed to be doing if she wasn’t going to be hanging out with Leila and her ilk. One thing was for sure. No one was going to find her doing time in the library, that was for damned sure.

She could have gone home but there wasn’t anything that interested her there. She could have gone out to the ball fields and messed with the boys but the truth was that most of the boys knew they weren’t her type.

So what was she going to do?

In the end, she decided to go downtown. She wasn’t even sure why she was doing it. She just felt she wanted to do it. It wasn’t quite a need but it was more than a desire. It was almost like something she had to do even if she didn’t know why.

Even after she got there, she still wasn’t sure just why it was she’d come here and yet at the same time, there wasn’t any thought of leaving.

Downtown might as well have been called Suitsville, the girl thought as she stood there on a corner and watched the people go by. Any old suit wasn’t the same as any other suit, Carly decided as she watched the men pass by. Some guys knew how to wear a suit whereas others ... well heck, some men could make even the most flamboyant of clothes look drab and boring.

The women, on the other hand, now that was a different story. While the women like the men might have been dressed in business attire, women’s styles were so much different and really, all it took was a woman with enough style to draw attention to herself.

Mmm, like that one perhaps Carly thought with a leer. Nothing at all remarkable about a businesswoman wearing a black skirt except that this one’s skirt was a bit on the tight side and Carly couldn’t help thinking about what it would’ve like to climb up under that skirt and have her way with the girl’s pussy.

Or perhaps that one, Carly though. The blond with the red lipstick was chatting with her friends as she walked by but that wasn’t what had the girl’s attention. It was the woman’s blouse or rather it was what the blouse covered up. Those breasts just filled up that blouse so nicely and what Carly wouldn’t do to get inside that blouse.

Or that one, Carly thought as her attention switched to another woman. Her eyes narrowed as she continued to watch the woman. No, wait a minute. She knew that woman. She’d seen her before. It had been at the mall ...

That’s right. It had been at the mall. She’d been there with a friend of hers but her and Leila and the rest of the girls had cornered the two of them in the bathroom.

Mmm. Now that had been fun. The two of them had acted like they didn’t want any part of what the gang was offering but they’d knuckled under quickly enough once she and the other girls had got their hands on the two of them.

She was following the woman now. She wasn’t sure what she’d do if the other woman turned around and saw her but as best as she could tell, the other woman seemed totally and completely oblivious to her presence.

This was so hot, Carly thought. It was hot following this woman to wherever the hell she was going.

The woman was going into an office building. Fuck, Carly thought. Just her luck but where the hell else did you expect someone to go when you were in the middle of the business district. Should she try to keep following her, she wondered.

But to ask the question was almost the same as answering it because she knew what she was going to do. Of course she was going to follow her so when the woman entered the lobby of one of the buildings, Carly was right behind her and when the woman went to wait for the elevator, Carly was right there beside her.

The car came and amazingly, it was just the two of them waiting to get on. The woman entered the car and Carly was right behind her. The other woman pressed a button. “Which floor?” she asked.

“Same as you.”

The other woman nodded and it was only after the door closed that the other woman spoke. “So how long have you been following me?” she asked.

“You knew I was following you?”

“It was kind of hard to miss,” the other woman said, “so what’s the deal? Why are you following me?”

“It’s um, it’s ... it’s ...”

“You mean it’s because of what you and your friends did the other day in the mall?”

“You recognized me from that?”

The other woman smiled. “You know it’s kind of hard not to remember a girl whose pussy you’ve been licking. My name’s Heather, by the way.”

The other girl seemed to be thinking about what she should say next. “Carly,” she said finally.

“So where’s the rest of your gang?” Heather asked.

“They’re not my gang. They’re Leila’s.”

“Who?”

“Never mind. That’s not important right now. What is important is that they’re not here, okay?”

“Sure. Whatever you say.” The car dinged as it reached its destination. “This is where I get off,” Heather said.

Carly smiled at that. “No,” she said. “No, I don’t think it is but if you’ll push the down button, I think I can show you where we will get you off.”

All she had to do was to tell the girl no, Heather told herself. All she had to do was to step off the car. The girl didn’t have the rest of her gang here with her so really, she wasn’t nearly so tough as she thought she was so all Heather had to do was tell her no.

That was all she had to do and yet she couldn’t do it. There was just something about this, something that was so hot about this girl. Maybe it was the fact that she didn’t have her gang with her. Maybe that was what made her so hot.

The doors closed but without being given any direction as to where to go, the car just stayed where it was.

“Go on. Press the down button,” Carly said again.

Heather hesitated for just a moment longer before her finger moved and then she pressed the down button. This might be stupid, she told herself as the car started to move but damn it, it was hot, too.

It wasn’t long before they had Heather’s car out if the garage and then Heather was on the phone to her boss. “I, um, I don’t think I’m going to be able to make it back to work today, Mr. Wilson.”

“Why? What’s wrong?”

“I, um, I ... I think I’m going to be sick.” That was hardly the truth.

“Sick, huh?”

He didn’t believe her but then Heather wasn’t sure she would have believed herself either. It just sounded lame to her ears, too but then it was hard to lie convincingly when Carly had her fingers down inside her panties. Heck, they’d barely made it into the car before the teen was leaning over and was stroking her fingers up under Heather’s skirt and Heather had willingly aided and abetted in her own demise and now the girl had her fingers down inside her panties. “Oh fuck!”

“What was that?”

“Nothing,” Heather moaned. “I think I’m ... I, um, I’m going to be indisposed.” Now that probably was more like the truth.

“You’re wet,” Carly whispered.

“Hmm. Well, I suppose we can’t have you come in here and get everyone else sick.”

“No, sir.”

“I suppose you need to go home and put yourself to bed.”

Now that was certainly something she could do, she told herself. “I’ll do that, Mr. Wilson.”

“I take it that you will be here tomorrow.”

“Yes, sir,” Heather said.

“All right then. We’ll see you tomorrow.”

Heather gritted her teeth as Carly continued to work her pussy. “Yes, sir,” she said and with that, she broke the connection with her boss. “You know you didn’t have to do that while I was on the phone with my boss.”

“I know that but I did it anyway.”

“You’re incorrigible.”

“Not incorrigible. Just hungry for pussy. That’s all. Just hungry for pussy.”

Heather shook her head.

“So what about it?” Carly asked. “Don’t you think we should be going? You did tell your boss that you were going to bed, you know.”

It wasn’t long before Heather was escorting her new friend into her apartment and then on into her bedroom. “Nice,” Carly said. “Do you bring all your girlfriends here?”

Heather shook her head.

“That’s too bad but I suppose I understand. Sometimes you have to eat a pussy wherever you can get it. Here, there, everywhere. Even in the bathroom in a mall. Isn’t that right?”

Heather wanted to shake her head but she couldn’t.

“Should we see what’s under that skirt of yours?”

She should say no, Heather told herself but instead, she found herself nodding.

“Take that skirt off.”

Heather complied.

“The panties, too. Take them off.”

It was easier now for Heather to do this. She took off her panties.

“Open your blouse,” the girl said. “I want to see your breasts.”

Again, Heather did as she was told.

“Mmm,” Carly murmured as she slid in between Heather’s thighs. “I think I’m going to enjoy this.”

Me, too, Heather thought. Me, too.

It was some time later and the two women were snuggling together. They’d taken turns pleasing one another but now they were relaxing in the afterglow of a weekend well spent. “So where’s your friend?” Carly asked.

“What friend?”

“You know the friend I’m talking about. The one from the mall.”

“I dunno. I just met her there that day.”

“Liar!”

“It’s the truth. I just met her that day.”

“Maybe that part’s true but not knowing where she is, that part’s a lie so where is she?”

Heather said nothing.

“Fine. Be that way if you want but you know I’m going to find out sooner or later and you’re going to be the one to tell me.”

That was exactly what had Heather worried.

* * *

Mary couldn’t wait because Jason was coming over.

Jason Korreakis was a boy in one of her classes an really, if Mary was being fair about it, she might have had to admit that Jason was a bit of a pig.

Okay maybe not a pig but he certainly seemed to think that the world revolved around him. Maybe it was because he was the only man growing up in a house full of girls. Maybe it was because he totally idolized his father and he still did even after his father had walked out on him and the rest of his family. Maybe it was just an overinflated ego but whatever it was, Jason Korreakis certainly thought that the world revolved around him and even if he admitted that maybe the world didn’t bow to his every whim, he certainly thought women should bow down before him and as far as Mary was concerned, that was just fine with her.

And whatever Jason wanted, Mary was more than willing to give it to him or better yet, whatever Jason ordered her to do, she was more than willing to give him that, too. All he had to do was ask but she couldn’t help it if she liked it better when he demanded it of her.

And besides, she had a special surprise ready for Jason and she just couldn’t wait to give it to him.

There was a knock at her door and Mary couldn’t help but race to the door. He’s here, she kept telling herself. He’s here.

But when Mary opened the door, it wasn’t Jason there at all. When Mary opened the door, she found herself looking at a couple women standing on her doorstep. “Hey,” one of them said.

It was that girl, the one the guy had told her she’d be seeing again. It was that girl Heather but even though she’d been told to expect her, this was so absolutely the very wrong time for that. Jason would be here at any moment. “Listen,” Mary said, “this isn’t a good time.”

“Oh really,” said the other woman, “and what would be a good time?”

Mary peered at the other woman. Girl really. Younger than her and yet she seemed to be in control. There was something about her, something that Mary thought she recognized.

“You don’t remember me, do you? That’s okay. I remember you.”

Mary was sure she should know the other girl. Heck, the girl’s words had told her as much.

“We met at the mall,” Carly reminded her.

Mary was still trying to put that all together. What mall had they met at?

“It’s okay if maybe you don’t remember me exactly. After all, the two of you were both on your knees and you were rather preoccupied with licking the pussies of me and my friends.”

Now she finally got it. She was one of those girls. “What are you doing here?” Mary asked.

“We came here to see you,” Carly said. “I asked your friend where you were and would you believe it? She actually said she didn’t know but lucky for me, I was able to refresh her memory.”

“What do you want from me?”

“We just want to have some fun. Thats all. You did such a good job at following orders before that we thought we’d come over here and see if you could do it again.”

Mary could feel her body tingle at that. Following orders. Yes, she could certainly do that.

“So where’s the bedroom? Is it in here?”

“No, don’t,” Mary said but the other women paid her no heed as they moved on Into the bedroom.

Carly and Heather came to a stop. “Well now,” Carly said, “would you look at that,” and everyone was looking because there hanging off the headboard of Mary’s bed were a pair of shiny new handcuffs. “Are these yours?” Carly asked with a smirk.

“No, those are for Jason.”

“Jason?” Heather asked. “Who’s Jason? Girl, have you been holding out on us?”

“No, no. It’s nothing like that.”

“I don’t really care what it’s like,” Carly said. “I’m just wondering if those are for you to use on this Jason fella or if they’re there for him to use on you.”

“That’s none of your business.”

Carly smiled. “I think we can assume those are for him to use on you.”

“Shut up!”

“Oh now, Honey. Don’t be that way. There’s nothing wrong with you wanting to be tied up just so long as you pick the right partner.”

“The right partner?”

“Yeah, you know.”

Mary might have asked what Carly meant by that except that before she could respond, she felt Heather sliding a hand up inside her thigh. “No,” she whimpered. “No.”

“No? Are you sure? It seems to me that maybe instead of a man what you really need is a woman.”

“No,” Mary whimpered again but it was obvious that she was beginning to succumb to what the other women were doing to her.

Heather’s hand continued to stroke Mary’s thigh and before Mary realized it, Heather was opening up Mary’s jeans.

“No,” Mary whimpered again but even as she did, she could feel Heather’s hand sliding down inside her jeans and stroking itself against her panties and she couldn’t help but moan.

“There now. I think someone likes that.”

She should have said no, Mary told herself.

“Let’s get her out of those pesky jeans.”

Mary couldn’t help but shiver with excitement. She did so love it when people controlled her every action.

“And now the top, too.”

It wasn’t long before heather had stripped her of her top and as she stood there in just her bra and panties, the heat coming from Heather was almost palpable.

Suddenly, there was a knock at her apartment door. Jason, Mary thought.

“Don’t answer that!” Carly commanded.

Mary stood there frozen and Mary couldn’t help but feel a rush go through her as she did what she was told to do and then the knocking came again.

“Don’t say a word.”

The three women just stood there until once more, the knocking came again and again, the three women waited.

“There now,” Carly said. “I think we can assume that he’s gone.”

She was probably right, Mary thought wistfully but she had little time to dwell on that because of what Carly said next.

“Let’s get her out of the rest of her clothes.”

It wasn’t long before her bra and panties were gone, too and then Heather was stroking her perky, little tits. “Cute,” she murmured. “I’d forgotten just how nice these were.”

Mary couldn’t help but tremble with excitement. It was so nice to be of service.

“Lie down on the bed,” Carly commanded.

Again, Mary did what she was told to do and it wasn’t long before she found herself being cuffed by Heather to the headboard and it was only then that Heather found something else under the covers. “Look at this,” she said.

Carly looked. “Use it,” she said and after that, it was only a matter of moments before Mary’s feet were bound to the footboard just as her hands were to the headboard. She felt so exposed and she loved it.

It wasn’t long before both Carly and Heather were just as naked as she was.

“Eat that pussy,” Carly commanded.

Mary struggled but to no avail and it wasn’t long before she felt Heather sliding in between her legs.

“Now, from now on, I don’t want to hear another word from you but let’s see you be a good girl,” Carly cooed as she stroked Mary’s hair. “Let’s see you be a good girl and let’s see if you can cum really big for her. Can you do that?”

Mary nodded and even as she did, she could feel Heather’s tongue on her pussy and she just couldn’t help but pull against her restraints.

“That’s it,” Carly cooed. “That’s it. Be a good girl.”

Mary couldn’t help but whimper but she also couldn’t help but notice what that tongue was doing to her. Oh my God. That tongue felt good. Oh my God. It felt so good.

“That’s it. Be a good girl.”

Oh my God. She was wet. Was that the tongue doing that to her or was that her doing that to herself and did it really matter. She couldn’t help but moan.

“That’s it. It’s okay to give in to it. It’s okay to let yourself cum.”

It was okay to let herself cum, Mary told herself. After all, she was only doing what she was told to do and she did so love being controlled.

“It’s okay to let yourself cum.”

It was okay to let herself cum, Mary told herself and even as she told herself that,she could feel her body doing exactly that.

“There now. That’s better, isn’t it. You let yourself cum just like you were supposed to do.”

Mary nodded. It was good to do what she was told to do.

“But now, I think your friend has something for you.”

Mary might have questioned what was meant by that except already there was Heather sliding up over her body and then she was kissing her with big, wet sloppy kisses.

“Can you taste your pussy?” Carly cooed. “Can you taste your pussy in her kisses?”

She almost could, Mary wanted to say.

“I’ve got something for you,” Carly said. “Actually, I’ve got something for the both of you.”

Mary really wasn’t paying attention to what Carly was saying and after all, how could she. Heather was kissing her and even if she’d wanted to, there was absolutely nothing she could do about it. The way she was tied to her bed was like a bug mounted on a wall. There was absolutely nothing she could do except give in and she did so love it when she gave in and surrendered.

And that’s when she felt it, something long and hard being shoved up inside her pussy but before she could focus. On that, there were Heather’s lips kissing her again.

And now it was Heather’s turn to feel it. Maybe it was the only thing that could have pried her lips off of Mary’s but as Mary looked up at her, she could see Carly standing behind her and there was little doubt as to what Carly was doing to her friend.

And that’s when Carly moved again and once more, Mary felt something long and hard between her legs and she just couldn’t help herself. She didn’t know what it was that Carly had, whether it was a strap on or a dildo but it just didn’t matter. Whatever it was felt great and Mary couldn’t help but moan. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

And just as abruptly as that cock had entered her, it once more left her but if Heather’s moans were any indication, there was little doubt as to where it had gone.

But then it was back again. Oh fuck. That was good. Oh fuck. That was so good.

And Heather seemed to be in complete agreement.

Mary was going to cum. It was imminent now. It was inevitable. It was ...

Fuck, it was good. It was so fucking good.

And then she was looking up at Heather and seeing the other woman cum was almost as good as feeling it herself.

Heather pulled herself up off of Mary’s body but no sooner had she vacated her spot than Carly was lying down there beside her. “Move over,” Carly told her. “It’s time for me to get some pussy, too.”

Easy for her to say, Mary would have liked to have said. After all, she wasn’t the one who was tied to the bed but it wasn’t in her place to complain about anything.

And so there they were, Mary and Carly, waiting for heather to feed them her pussy and then Heathers pussy was there being pressed down on first one and then the other of those hungry mouths and tongues.

“Fuck,” Heather moaned as her pussy started to cum. “Fuck yeah.”

She couldn’t believe it, Mary thought. It had happened again. She’d ended up as a pussy slut and she’d absolutely loved it.