The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fantasy Made True

This one is part of the Lampmaker series. A somewhat pervy graduate student gets his hands on a lamp made for friend of the Lampmaker’s by accident. While not as clever as the Lampmaker in terms of wishes, his wishes make for some very interesting situations. If you want to use anything please ask first.

CHAPTER 1

IN PROFESSOR RITCHER’S STUDY

Bert sighed as he picked up another box of books and set it aside for the movers. He was not enjoying this but understood and was even honored to be doing it.

Bert Randolph was nearly completed with his doctorate in ancient history. He would be presenting shortly before the panel at Coastal University and everyone knew he would ace it. But he was sad at the thought of his mentor and friend Professor Ritcher not being there to see it.

Professor Ritcher had been the dean of the school of ancient history and everyone agreed that he had been THE driving force behind the success of the University’s turnaround. What had been a state university on the down slope, with decreasing incoming classes, rampant Political Correctness, witch hunts of anyone not toeing the PC lines, protests, professors quitting, and a bloating administration more concerned about how well it looked on Twitter than actual study and research, Coastal had seemed doomed to eventually being a degree mill for idiots too stupid to get in anywhere else.

Then it had turned around. Nearly the entire senior administration up and quit at a demand from the Professor when a PC witch hunt had gone after a young man who had dared to ask a question about Western Civilization and had then tried to debate his teacher instead of blindly accepting the PC approved answer. The professor had thrown down and amazingly won.

Over the next few months things had really straightened out. The Administration got a new Chancellor who cut nearly 75% of the administrative bloat out of the school, which allowed for a lowering of tuition. Numerous politically active professors had quit, been fired, or simply shut up and focused on teaching. In response the quality of the classes improved greatly and soon people were coming for “the challenge” the school offered. While it had taken longer, the professional protestors (what the Professor had called the students who seemed to always have time for a protest but never time to finish actual coursework) were either kicked out, flunked out, graduated out, or got their heads in the college game. Bert had once joked that it seemed like magic, and Professor Ritcher had smiled a very strange smile.

But the Professor was gone now, killed in a car wreck by a drunk driver. The whole school had been crushed and now as the professor’s TA Bert was cleaning out his office and packing things.

The professor had no family, so most of his stuff was likely bound for the campus museum or the dumpster. The Chancellor had come by and told him that he could have anything he wanted.

“The Professor had already listed out all his important personal items for donation so don’t worry about anyone thinking you are stealing. I know you were close so I don’t think he would mind if you had something to remember him by.”

Bert worked late and the crew assigned to help him checked out. He told them he would just pile stuff in the outer office and they could haul it off the next day. He found that focusing on this helped ease his pain. He had no girlfriend and he was a nerd certainly in terms of body and soul. It had been hard at college for him, and he had not only been a target of the popular kids but also the professional protestors who found him to be easy prey who actually fought back. In fact it was his being hauled up in front of a review board because of his “harassment” of a woman Grad Student that had started the Professor’s work. His harassment had been simply to question one of her conclusions in a round table discussion that was supposed to provide confidential feedback. The teacher in charge of the roundtable had responded with a very incorrect fact that was more PC and he had argued and the hunt was on. Bert knew he owed the Professor a lot for that and the fact he could never repay the man haunted him.

He was also haunted by the fact that in reality, some of the stuff he had been accused of was dead on accurate. He was a pretty perverted little nerd and had some very deviant tastes in sex. He liked it rough, both giving and receiving, and he liked domination and latex and whips. He had hired prostitutes (only on break well away from anyone on the campus), and fantasized about controlling various women via mind control and hypnosis. He was glad the professor had stood up for his intellectual arguments, but wished that the more perverted stuff had been left out as it hit close to home.

As Bert finished the desk he noticed something odd. The large file drawer on the lower right side seemed to be too shallow for the actual desk size. Bert studied it and pulled the drawer all the way out. It caught and Bert had to maneuver it a bit to unlatch it. When he was done he looked behind the drawer and then pulled out a lamp.

The lamp looked like one of the old ones you would read about in Arabian Nights. While not really strange considering the Professor’s vocation, Bert knew this was not something he would have focused on. And it looked much newer than one from that era.

Bert rubbed it more out of a sense of humor than anything and he jumped back and nearly dropped it when smoke poured out and took the form of a beautiful brown haired woman who looked like…

“Megan?” Bert stammered as his eyes bulged.

“Master, I am Megan of the Professor’s Lamp, and your humble and loyal servant. I will grant thee three wishes and will serve thee afterwards in whatever function I can until you release me from your service.”

Megan was the grad student who had tried to have him expelled and brought up on charges. She had simply disappeared from the campus shortly after she had made the charges and had left a letter saying she was going away to clear her head and might return based on the board’s outcome. In the drastic changes that followed she had never returned and had been forgotten about.

She was a knockout though. Light brown hair down to her shoulders in soft waves, grey eyes, a beautiful body with a lovely bust she had been one of the most gorgeous women on campus. But she was beyond that now. Her hair was longer and bound in a lovely ponytail in the back. She had grace and pose, and an hourglass figure that was causing Bert to nearly hyperventilate. She had perfect, as in absolutely perfect 36 C cup tits that seemed to ignore gravity. Her face glowed with light make up and she was dressed in a see-through silk genie costume that showed everything she had down to her shaven pussy. She wore a see through red veil and her costume was light red as well down to her red sandals. Beautiful ruby earrings hung in her ears and on a necklace and matching bracelets and anklets.

Megan giggled a sound that made Bert rock hard, and bowed low. “Master, I was once the mortal woman named Megan, but no more. I am now a Genie bound to the lamp and the slave of whomever releases me after my previous master’s death. I served Professor Ritcher after being created and when he passed I despaired of being found. But you have found me and released me! I am so happy and will gladly serve you in any way you desire until you pass, release me, or gift me to another.”

Bert sat down and then after a moment said “Lock the door. Hold on, is that a wish?”

“No Master, I will inform you if what you ask for constitutes a wish. My creator was very specific when he made me. He had some trouble with one of his other genies and was nearly enslaved by her charms and cunning trickery so since then he has been careful in his creations.”

“I see. Uh, lock the door and warn me if anyone comes by who might hear us talking. How did this happen? How did you, uh, get transformed?” Bert asked.

“Master that is an interesting story. Here, let me make you more comfortable.” She waved her hands and poof! Bert was suddenly reclining on a bed of soft cushions over where a large stack of boxes had been. His shoes were off and a glass of wine was in his hand. Megan was reclining behind him and her lovely hands began to rub his shoulders. He sipped the wine and thought “I could get used to this.”

“It was the day after the mortal Megan had denounced you. The Professor had confronted her and told her that she was ruining a brilliant student over something petty and stupid. The mortal Megan had laughed at him and said she would accuse him of sexual assault and ruin him as well. Since he was just an old white man she would have him fired by the administration in a week with threats of a campus shutdown. As she strode off she encountered a man named Rick who is the Lampmaker. He has the ability to take mortal women and enslave them as genies in lamps. It turns out one of his genies had been close friends with the Professor in college and had heard of his troubles. She had implored her Master to help him and he enslaved me on the spot. He molded me from a heartless bitch into a loving, caring, free spirited genie that loved the Professor and would gladly serve his every wish. And I did. He wished to have the administration replaced by people who would make this university a proper center for education. He wished to have this university become a place that above all focused on scholarship, learning and teaching. And he wished to have the ability to make students obey his instructions when they moved away from these codes. After that he could simply talk to a student who was here to party or protest and after sounding them out would have them quit, fail out, or focus.”

“Wow! So it really was magic then…” Bert said and trailed off sadly at the thought of the Professor. Megan’s delicate hands paused for a second and then continued.

“You miss him? I do as well. He was a wise and kind Master. He never enjoyed me like I had hoped he would. He was faithful to the memory of his wife until the end.” Megan said sadly.

“Enjoyed you? You mean, uh, have sex with you?” Bert stammered out.

“Of course Master. The Lampmaker only enslaves great beauties and makes sure they understand they exist not only to serve their Master’s worldly desires, but his sexual ones as well. I aided in his research and his studies, but he never had me in bed. Which is a great shame as I can say sex with a genie is something no mortal man ever forgets.” Megan said with a sly grin as she traced a painted fingernail down Bert’s back.

Bert stiffened in more than one way and then smiled. “The Chancellor did say I could have anything I wanted so I’ll take this lamp and you with it Megan. Now, about these wishes. What limits are there?”

“Wise question Master. I cannot grant you more wishes. I cannot grant you the power to make genies. I cannot lengthen your life, or raise the dead. I can physically change you and even mentally change you if you wish it. But you must be specific in how you wish to be changed. If there is something unclear I cannot grant the wish until everything has been covered.” Megan responded as her fingers worked down and looped around his chest.

Bert was finding it hard to concentrate. “Stop your rubbing for a minute, I need to think.”

Megan stopped immediately and Bert stood up and started pacing as he thought.

After several minutes Bert smiled and faced Megan. “Megan, I have my wishes. One, I wish was a much more healthy and handsome man. I eat too much and what I eat is bad, and I don’t exercise. I want to be someone who women will find desirable and men will respect. Two, I wish to have the power to enslave all men and women with hypnosis. I don’t mean this whole “they will only do what they really want”, I mean that I can hypnotize all men and women and take complete control of their minds and remold them into anything I want. Erase or create memories, have them obey any command no matter how dirty, evil, or fatal it might be. And I want it to be through various methods. A gold watch, my eyes, a glittering ring, a song I make, a phone call. And I want it to have some fun effects. Like my eyes can become strobes like that snake on that old Disney movie, or spirals going around and around. And I want my hypnosis to be permanent with only myself being able to remove its effects. Three, I wish to be able to physically remake people to match what I make them in their minds. I want to instantly transform them into new looks, clothes, hair color, shoes, you name it.”

Megan looked at him with a neutral expression. “I can grant these wishes Master, but I am a bit surprised by this. The Professor always thought of you as his protégé and another brilliant mind. These wishes don’t seem very much in keeping with your profession or what I understood of you.”

“Genie, grant my wishes and then I’ll explain.” Bert said.

Megan bowed her head and clapped. Bert felt his body ripple with change and he looked in the small desk mirror and smiled at the man he saw. He was now about 6 foot 5 inches, with a very muscular body, dark hair, handsome features, and wearing a nice suit. He turned and nodded.

“Very nice, exactly what I wanted. How did you know?” Bert asked.

“I saw you looking at the magazine cover over there and did some modifications. You also have your ability to hypnotize any male or female on earth. Can you explain why?” Megan asked as she stood and glided over to him.

Bert took the genie in his arms and bent down to kiss her when he heard a voice “Hey, who are you?”

Bert spun and Megan gasped. Bert looked at the door which was still shut tight and saw two amazingly beautiful women. A redheaded woman who was easily the most incredible woman he had ever seen stood slightly in front of a blonde woman who was also a knockout, but not nearly as much as the redhead.

Bert blinked and then smiled. “Hi, I’m Bert. The late Professor’s assistant and TA. Also his friend. I was cleaning out his office with my friend Megan here. She’s on the way to a costume party and…”

“No, she is a genie and she is why we are here. This makes things complicated. That lamp was not supposed to go to anyone else. The Professor told us to come and get it should anything happen, but we just found out today about his passing. I am afraid you cannot keep it. But I guess you may keep your wishes.” The redhead said with tight look on her face.

Bert smiled. “I see. Well, actually there is one other thing I think the professor had that you will want to take as well. Hold on a sec. Ah! Here it is. This watch. He thought it had some odd magic to it. Me, I just thought it was a shiny gold watch.”

Bert reached over and picked up the Professor’s old pocket watch and held it up. Both of the women’s eyes locked on it and he slowly began to swing it back and forth. The women couldn’t take their eyes off of it and he started to talk to them.

“Yes. Special powers. He said you would just have to watch it go back and forth, back and forth, and listen to the voice.”

“Listen to the voice.” the women responded. Bert chuckled as he looked over his shoulder to see Megan also watching raptly but careful not to watch the watch but the women.

“Back and forth. Your eyes get heavy, your minds relax and simply drift away. You are falling into a deep trance. So deep, so relaxing, so empty. Your minds, so empty.”

“So empty.” the women repeated.

“When I count three, all of you will close your eyes and be completely entranced. You will have no thoughts, no free will, no minds, just empty shells awaiting their master’s commands.”

“One. Two. Three.”

The women’s eyes slid shut and they both let out a long sigh. Bert put the watch in his pocket and said “What are your names?”

“I am Jewel. I am the wife of the Lampmaker and his Lady. I rule the genies by his side. I am a mortal, but was a genie for a short time and Rick remade me into the most desirable woman in the world to be his queen.” The redheaded one said.

“I am Bridget of the Golden Lamp. I was the second Genie created by the Lampmaker and a friend of the late professor. It was I whom asked my Master to intervene on his behalf and turn Megan into a genie.”

Bert and Megan both gasped. “You made it so I could hypnotize other genies?”

Megan looked dumbfounded. “Master, I didn’t try to. I made your wish to effect all males and females, I didn’t realize it would affect ALL males and females.” Megan looked to be in a bit of shock.

“No matter. You fulfilled my wish even better than I could have hoped. Now then, you two are now my slaves. You will return to your other Master’s house with a fake lamp and tell him you retrieved it. I will give you my cell number and you will give me yours. When I call you, you will obey my commands. You will not share this information with anyone as you are 100% loyal to me and wish to aid me in my taking over of the household. When I snap my fingers you will wake and remember that you are now my slaves and will want to have the most amazing sex you have ever had with me.”

Bert turned to Megan. “You see Megan, you were actually right. I am a pervert. I’m a sick little geek who always wanted to have a hot girlfriend who was slutty dirty bitch willing to do any sick sex act he desired. I knew I could never get it so I focused on getting what I could which was a doctorate and then a steady teaching job. But now? Now I have the world at my finger tips and I’m going to enjoy it.”

Bert turned and looked into her eyes. “And so are you. Isn’t that right Megan?”

Megan looked into her Master’s eyes and her face softened. Her eyes started to strobe green and yellow as they widened and a dopey grin spread on her face.

“That’s right Megan, trust me. You have no thoughts, no will, just a lovely empty mind ready to obey any command I give it.” Bert said and Megan replied with a soft “yes.”

“Megan, when I snap my fingers you will awake. You will remain my genie but you will be evil now. You will love the idea of helping your Master hypnotize others and making them slaves. You love the idea of turning all the genies into giggling bimbos who only want to fuck. You love the idea of your Master holding sway over whole cities of people and making them mindless drones and slaves. It makes you hot just thinking about it. You love your Master and you want to help him fulfill his every dirty desire.”

“Yes, I am a dirty evil slut of a genie who wants to help her Master enslave everyone he desires.” Megan replied with a now evil grin.

SNAP!!!

All three women blinked. Bert turned around to Jewel and Bridget who where licking their lips and smiling. He strode towards them and Jewel jumped into his arms and kissed him deeply while Bridget dropped down and began to unzip his pants.

Megan smiled evilly as she watched the former Lampmaker’s Lady strip out of her clothes and beg to be fucked by HER Master while Bridget slurped and sucked away on her Master’s cock. She began to get wet and she fingered herself as her Master spun Jewel around and bent her over the desk.

Bert looked over at Megan and said “Ensure we are not being spied on or watched. The others must not know until we have a plan ready.”

Megan bowed low and smiled “Of course Master, as you command. It is done, now enjoy these slutty slaves. Jewel especially should prove to be a fuck worthy of you…”