The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fantasy Made True

CHAPTER 4

Rick yawned as he appeared in his bed chamber with his two genies Heather and Susan.

“Well, that was a worthwhile trip. We should be done with any East Coast business for the rest of the quarter. You both of course did very well.”

Both genies bowed low. “Thank you Master for your kind words.” Heather said. “We of course live to serve you, but you always flatter us.” Added Susan.

Rick nodded and looked around. Oddly enough Jewel was not around. It was about 9pm and she would always be waiting for him when he returned from such trips. He looked around and noticed that no other servants were about either.

A soft chime sounded and Jewel’s voice carried through the room.

“My love, I need you to come to the library in the real Hall. Something has happened, nothing bad, but it is easier to show than to explain.”

Rick looked at his other two genies and shrugged. “Well, I guess you two can file the paper work and make the adjustments needed. I’ll return you to your lamps when I return.”

Both genies bowed as Rick entered the portal and walked into the hallway. He walked down the hallway and entered the library. He smiled at his lovely wife who was sitting back at the desk. He looked around and saw another man sitting there looking a bit nervous. The man stood and coughed.

“Uh, hello. I’m the “something” your wife mentioned. I’m Bert and I, uh, I found Megan and made her my genie.” The man stated with a slightly guilty look.

“Well, that is one way to tell him. My dear, we went to retrieve Megan’s lamp and this man, he was the professor’s TA, had found the lamp while cleaning. Megan is now bound to him and has granted him his wishes. He wants to keep her, but understands that the Professor wished otherwise and wants to talk to us about it.” Jewel said.

“I’m not trying to cause any trouble, I’m really not. The Professor was my friend and mentor, but well, Megan was someone I always had a crush on and I’d like to think I can be a good Master. If it’s not in the cards, I can accept that. But I want to at least try and talk about it first.” Bert said.

Rick blinked and then walked over and extended his hand. “First things first, I’m Rick, pleased to meet you Bert.”

Bert shook his hand and looked him in the eye.

“He can look me in the eye. Good, that is the sign of good man.” Rick thought.

“Glad to meet you Rick. Rick’s a good name, but really you seem like a Ricky.” Bert said as his eyes started to spiral.

Rick was going to pull away but the eyes held him. “I’m, I’m Rick.” He stated again feeling a bit confused.

“Okay Ricky, a good boy like you is always right. Now as I was saying Ricky, thank you for letting me keep Megan. She’s a good girl and I appreciate you trusting me with this.”

Rick tried to blink but the eyes held him. He tried to think, he was Rick? He was…Ricky. Yeah, he was Ricky and Megan was Bert’s genie.

“Sure thing Bert. You are a great guy, who wouldn’t trust you with a genie?”

“That’s right. Especially you right? I mean, a younger like you needs a real friend, a real older friend to show you how the world works right?” Bert said.

Rick tried to focus, but his thoughts were all jumbled around. Things seemed to change and disappear and reappear in his head. He was married to Jewel and was in his late 20’s, no he was much younger than that, he was in college, no he was in high school. Yeah, a freshman in high school and Bert was his best friend in the whole world.

“You know it Bert! I young guy like me is lucky to have a friend like you!”

“Yep. I mean, how I stood up for you since you are such a nerd. How I protected you from the bullies and helped you with girls because they always laughed at you.”

Ricky wanted to lower his head but couldn’t. He did tear up. He was such a nerd after all. He was ugly and always picked on, and the girls always laughed at him. But Bert had always helped him and been a true friend.

“Man, I still get so mad thinking about it. I’m such a loser nerd! You’re the only friend I’ve got! I so happy I know you man!” Ricky blubbered out.

Bert was really grinning now. “It’s okay. Remember how I showed you how to enslave women and make them genies? How we went out and captured some chicks and remade them? And how we found some more lamps and now we are going to remake them too? You remember what I taught you right? Women are bitches. Especially pretty ones. They hate guys like you, but since we are smarter we can get the last laugh. Right?”

Ricky stiffened. For a few moments Bert was worried that somehow Rick might be immune but then Rick actually blinked and a dirty leer spread over his face.

“Yeah. I remember all of that. Bridget and Nicole. We fixed them good. And your hot genie girlfriend Megan helped! She’s like the only cool chick I know. But we got the others ready to work on. Yeah man, let’s get to work!” Ricky said with an evil grin.

Bert reached over and touched Ricky on the shoulder. The handsome man blinked and changed a bit. Bert frowned when he didn’t become the ugly little wart he had envisioned, but his clothes changed to a school uniform, a nerdy haircut and thick glasses. Bert focused a bit on Ricky again and made sure that Ricky thought he was an ugly little wart and then released his hand.

Ricky stepped back and blinked again. He looked at Jewel who was now grinning evilly too and licked his lips.

“Hold on stud. First things first. You need to invite me into the pad. And then we have some genies to fix.”

Ricky nodded and said “Follow me man!”

Ricky led Bert and Jewel into the bed chamber. Bert let out a slow whistle. “I can get used to this. But who else is out right now? Bridget is in her lamp and Nicole is locked in a closet.”

“Heather and Susan. They should be finishing up some stuff in the throne room.”

“Sweet. Lead on, I have a neat trick to try.” Bert said as he pulled out a small flute from his pocket.

Ricky led them into the Throne Room and Heather and Susan looked up from the desk at the base of dais. They both had looks of surprise when they saw Rick, but Bert started to play his flute.

Both genies seemed to slowly freeze in place and then began to sway gently to the music. Bert looked at Jewel and Ricky who both seemed unaffected.

“Good. My focus works. Now for a little change up.” Bert thought and began to play a harsher faster tune.

Both genies started to dance harder. It soon was not graceful, it was more like a punk slam dance. Heather and Susan both scowled and then were snarling. Bert then started to play a weird mix and the genies split apart from each other. Heather began to dance and strip, she started to focus on performing and showing off, Susan kept getting meaner and rougher. Bert sped up his tune and played it out for nearly 5 minutes.

At the end of it Susan was smashing things and Heather was naked and spinning around one of the columns. Ricky and Jewel were laughing and pointing and Bert cut off with sudden motion.

“Alright then. Let’s finish this.” Bert said as he walked over to Susan. He grabbed the panting genie and her custom tailored business suit (which she had shredded in the course of her dance) remolded into a shiny black latex body suit with matching black stiletto boots. Her entire body was covered in latex, including full gloves. She wore a full mask with only a hole for her ponytailed hair, her eyes, and her mouth. In her hand she held a cat-o-nine tails and she slapped her hand with a “Wack” that made Ricky’s eyes bulge. She leered at him and licked her lips.

Bert then walked over to Heather. The naked genie blinked as he touched her and she grew a new set of clothing. A black vinyl corset and matching vinyl mini skirt with no underwear, a black collar with silver studs, and black vinyl knee high boots with 6 inch heels. She held a crop in her hand and smiled evilly.

Bert took the crop from her hand and spun her around. He gave her a smack across her ass and she laughed. “Thank you Master! May this slave have another?”

“Oh, I think so. First things first, my boy Ricky there, he’s had problems with the girls. I need you two to show him a great time. Take him next door and let him explore his fantasies.”

Susan strutted up to Ricky and slowly ran her whip across a visibly turned on Ricky’s chest. “Our pleasure boss. Ricky, your friend says we need to show you a good time. So what’s your pleasure? Some pain? Some joy?”

Ricky stammered and Heather clicked up in her boots and took his right arm. “Don’t you worry about at thing baby, you’ll enjoy this.”

The two latex hotties led a rock hard Rick out of the room while Bert walked up and sat down on the throne. He motioned to Jewel to kneel in front of him.

“I’m going to fuck you five ways from Sunday, but first a question. Why didn’t Ricky change into a little nerd? I should be able to physically make him into that to match his mind.” Bert asked.

Jewel slowly removed her top. “Master, it probably has something to do with the fact that he had been transformed multiple times by literally every genie, including me, here except for Megan. After a while changes became hard as the magic competed. I think he is frozen in his form.”

“Huh, well I guess I’ll have to work on a different tact then. When I’m done with the Lampmaker, he’s going to be nothing but an empty shell.”

He looked down at a grinning Jewel as she went to work. He looked around and wondered which of the genies he would take next.