The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fantasy Made True

CHAPTER 5

Bert rolled over to look into the spiraling eyes of a servant bearing a tray with coffee.

“YOUR COFFEE MASTER. DO YOU REQUIRE ANYTHING ELSE?” the slave stated in a dead robot monotone.

“Nope, get lost.” Bert said.

The slave, a beautiful normal human woman turned on her bare foot and walked off like a mindless drone. Which she was really. Bert had spend most of the last night brainwashing every normal human in the household and making them something more to his tastes. The maids now all wore leather fetish maid uniforms and had snow white eyes. The security had all been transformed into plus sized gorillas dressed in Female Gimp outfits and could only grunt when talked to (unless it was something important) and patrolled with whips and chains. The cooks now only wore aprons and had spiral eyes. Anyone else wore normal clothing and had spiral eyes as well.

Bert drank his coffee and looked around with a grin. After transforming the staff he had joined his improved genies for an orgy. He had Ricky bring out Bridget and he released Nicole and they had joined with Heather, Susan and Jewel (when she wasn’t a passed out heap of slut) in a marathon of sex and debauchery. Megan, or Lady Megan as he had all his slaves and Ricky refer to her, had been floating around encouraging, teaching, whispering bad thoughts, and helping her Master keep up his stamina.

“Master, how are you this fine morning?”

“Speak of the Devil. Just thinking about how good a job you did last night. That was the most fun I have ever had bare none. No hooker in Vegas ever came close.” Bert said with wistful smile.

“Very good Master. But be warned. You must take care of your health. Exercise, of a non-sexual type, good diet and rest must be followed. The Lampmaker nearly died before the genies were able to get him to control his, appetites.” Lady Megan said as she sat behind him and gently lowered him back into her lap. She began to gently massage his body and he yawned.

“Really? He couldn’t just wish for health and leave it at that?”

“The fact that he had so many wishes was the problem Master. They eventually conflicted and caused him a great deal of stress. Both mentally and physically. Every genie had her personal idea of the “perfect Master” and since every genie is the same in power it caused quite the problem.”

Bert thought in silence for a minute. “Well, one should learn from others mistakes. I will keep that in mind. I also charge you with keeping the slaves in line. If I make a wish that might conflict, you are to intervene so we can get that fixed.”

“Very good Master. Now, what are your commands for today? Shall we have little Ricky gift you all the lamps?” Lady Megan said with an evil grin.

“Nope. In fact, I’m going to keep him in charge of them. But as my puppet. Call me sentimental, but these other genies, they are his genies. They were not people I might have chosen and they were not created in the way I wanted them. Sure they can change, or be changed, and I’m going to change every one of them into a twisted perverted little sex kitten, but they were not created for ME. What I’m going to do first is have Ricky there make me a custom genie. One to my exact specifications as a test.”

Lady Megan frowned and Bert looked up at her and snickered. “Oh don’t worry, my evil little slut. You are my Lady. I’m not making a genie to replace you, I’m making a SLAVE, one that will need a strong genie to command her when she isn’t doing my will. I told you, mind control, brain-washing, domination and bondage are my things. I need a loyal intelligent servant who can keep things under control, and that’s you.”

Megan bowed her head low. “Thank you Master, I shall work hard to be worthy of that honor. Do you have someone in mind for this experiment? That giggling slut Jewel perhaps? As mortal women go, she is the most beautiful in the world.”

“Nah. Redheads are fine, but not my thing. Besides, she is Rick’s creation. You can’t tell me she was that fine back before she became a genie for a bit. I’ve got someone else in mind. But first, let’s get some folks up.”

Bert stood up and stretched his naked body. Megan placed a robe around him and he walked over to a pile of cushions by one of the large couches. There in the middle lay Bridget on her back with a big grin on her face. Draped over her was Ricky. He was covered in his own cum, had numerous welts on his back and ass, and had actually wet himself. He also had a grin, much bigger on his nerdy face. Nicole was curled up at the foot of the pile like a dog. Heather and Susan were nearby. Susan was sprawled over a chair with her latex suit unzipped and her tits hanging out. Several whips lay nearby. Heather was asleep on her knees hanging forward a bit. Her wrists were shackled to a chain hanging off a column. Her corset was tossed over by the pile and a large dildo was jammed in her pussy and ass.

Bert chuckled and shook Ricky. “Hey buddy! Wake up man! Time for breakfast and then we are going to make a new genie! That sound fun?”

Ricky slowly awoke. He stared around in wonderment and then slowly stood up with a wince. Bert was able to keep a straight face as Ricky blushed red and pulled a small dildo out of his ass.

“Uh, sorry. I watched Susan work Heather over and I kinda got carried away. The pain was, kinda fun actually.” Ricky said with a blush as he looked at his feet and covered his crotch.

“Hey man, it’s all good! Sex is fun in a whole bunch of different ways, and I’m glad you are with some girls who will let you experiment and figure out which ones you like most. These bitches are cool with it and you can trust them to not make fun of you. Well unless you want that.” Bert said.

Ricky looked up and said “Really?”

Bert stared at him and Megan saw Ricky’s eyes begin to strobe.

“Really. You liked what they did to you last night.”

“I like what they did to me last night.”

“You liked being commanded and dominated.”

“I liked being commanded and dominated.”

“You like being controlled by strong women.”

“I like being controlled by strong women.”

“You secretly wish you could be a woman controlled by them. Weak, submissive, pretty, arm candy for real strong people. People who could protect you and make all the decisions for you. You know deep down you are just a weak little bitch.” Bert said.

“I want to be a woman controlled by them. I am really weak, submissive, I want to be pretty, to serve real strong people who can protect me and make all my decisions. I am a weak little bitch.” Ricky replied.

“Yeah, that’s right Ricky. Okay! Let’s get some breakfast.” Bert said.

Ricky blinked and shook his head. “Uh, yeah, breakfast!” He eyes were normal. Megan watched as Ricky stole some furtive glances at the sleeping genies and couldn’t look anyone in the eyes. She grinned evilly as Bert led him off.

Megan roused the other genies and had a servant dump Jewel off on a couch with instructions to clean her up once she regained consciousness. She then walked into the dining room where Bert was talking to Ricky. Ricky glanced at Megan and blushed. He turned away and looked down at his plate.

“The slaves are awake and ready for you commands Master. How is your little friend doing? He seems to be unable to look me in the eye. That is something I expect from a slave.”

Ricky blushed even more and mumbled something. Bert hid a smile and said “Easy now, Ricky and I were just talking about our new genie. I will need you to go out and fetch her back here for the transformation. I think she will be more than willing to come along if you ask her. She should be in her dorm room.”

Megan nodded and waved her hands. She transformed into a normal college outfit and had made herself look plain and unremarkable. “Easily done Master. What hall and room?

“Room 435, Brook Hall. Shannon is her name.”

Megan blinked. “Shannon? You mean Shannon Hall?”

“One and the same. You see, I have worked with her on several projects and one time she fell asleep during an all-nighter. She talks in her sleep and it turns out she is quite the deviant. But of course, with her family reputation and money she can’t exactly go about doing things like that.”

Bert stood up and motioned for Ricky to come on. “But we can offer her a chance to become what she has always secretly dreamed of being and we can make it so no one will ever miss her. From what you said, it works much better to have someone who is willing to become a genie.”

Megan bowed and with a sly smile disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Ricky led Bert into his workshop. Every time they passed a woman, a servant, guard, or anyone, Ricky would blush bright red and look away. He would then glance behind at the retreating forms with hungry eyes. Bert smiled to himself. He was going to do a number on Ricky and he was enjoying the transformation greatly.

Ricky soon had his materials out and was preparing a lamp. He worked fast and soon had it prepared. He held it up for Bert to look over.

“Good job Ricky! Now here is what we are going to do. Megan has Shannon by now. You are going to enslave her and we are going to turn her into a special genie. You are going to make her a complete and total submissive slave. Her outfit will be this get up, this 2 piece leather thong and chains with these manacles on her wrists and her ankles and a zipper on her thong in the front and back. She will love bondage, domination, and being controlled. She will always seek to make others like her, turning them into helpless little sissies and slaves who beg to be commanded. She will love to be led on a leash, whipped, or tied up. Got it?”

Ricky licked his lips and reached down to start stroking his cock. “Yeah, I get it. That’s totally cool man.” He said in a dreamy voice. Bert had him hold the lamp in one hand and play with himself with the other.

In a short time Megan came in with Shannon Hall. Shannon was a grad student from the University. She was the only daughter of Mr. Nathan Hall, a very rich man who had invested in the University and had pushed her hard to succeed. She was a Sandy blonde haired girl with a surfer’s body, high muscle tone, great tan, and a good rack. Her money, looks, and her very easy going personality made her very popular on campus. She had worked with Bert on a couple of projects as he had said and he knew something about her that she thought no one knew. Shannon seemed to be sleepwalking and she came in and stood in front of Rick. Megan nodded to Rick and clapped her hands. Shannon awoke with a start.

“Megan, I… what the? Where am I?” Shannon looked around and saw Bert.

“Who are you…wait a minute. You’re Bert? No, no way.” She sounded confused and a bit scared.

“Wow! How’d you know it was me?”

“Uh, your eyes. You had this kinda leer to them and I can see it clearly. Uh, how did I get here and what’s going on?” Shannon asked nervously.

Bert walked over and held up a flower to her nose. He looked closely at her and she locked her gaze with him for a moment. The she sniffed and stiffened.

“This flower makes it impossible to tell a lie. It’s a special experiment, but now you will answer my questions. You don’t like being the only daughter of Nathan Hall do you?” Bert asked.

“No. I hate always being in the limelight and spotlight. I can’t have a normal time with everyone always trying to get a picture of me, or asking me for help, or expecting me to take command.” Shannon said with some sadness.

“If you could, would you like to escape from this life? Not be famous or rich?”

“Yes. I really would, but I can’t. My dad won’t let me go and I can’t leave my duties.”

“I see. What if I had a way to do that for you? Would you accept?”

“I would.”

“Even if it hurt someone?”

Shannon paused and then said “Yes. I would like to not hurt anyone, but if that is the price to be free then I would accept it.”

Bert smiled and twirled the flower under her nose again. She sniffed and her eyes rolled back a bit.

“What if I could make it so you never had to take charge again? What if I made it so you had no free will and could just exist as someone’s drone? Mindless, thoughtless, empty. A shell needing a Master to control every thought?”

Megan watched with a surprised look as Shannon gasped and flushed. “I would love that! That is my most deepest held fantasy! To be free from having to lead, to think, to have to be Ms. Hall. To be nothing. To be mindless and free…”

Shannon had a slight, sad smile on her face. Bert grinned at Megan who was now fingering herself at the site of little miss perfect wishing to be enslaved.

“Told you she had an interesting secret. It’s your lucky day Shannon. I can do that. I can make you disappear and I can make you mindless, brainless, and thoughtless. A drone, a slave, a puppet. You’ll never have to think again, just obey a strong Master who will do all your thinking for you. Would you like that?”

“Yes! If you could do that I freely volunteer!” Shannon said with some excitement.

Bert snapped his fingers and Ricky shoved the lamp into her hands and recited the words. As Shannon melted into the smoke Bert and Megan heard her say “I’m free……..”

Ricky held the new lamp in his hands and looked at Bert. “Hey Bert, I want you to have this one. I think you’ll be a much better Master for her than me.”

Bert took it with a smile and thanks. He rubbed it and smoke poured out. There standing before him was Shannon in her two piece leather and chain getup with thigh high latex boots and best of all snow white eyes and a completely blank expression.

“I am Shannon of the Mindless Lamp, and your mindless slave. I will grant thee three wishes and will serve thee afterwards as a slave. I have no will but yours, no thoughts but what you tell me, I am your puppet and your drone.” She said in a monotone voice that sounded nearly robotic.

Bert clapped his hands and Ricky blushed shyly. Megan laughed and looped her arms around her Master from behind. “Oh Master! This is lovely. She is a perfect slave!”

“Yes she is isn’t she? Well let’s make some wishes. Slave Shannon, I wish that the mortal Shannon is simply forgotten about by everyone who knew her. She exists, but no one cares to find her. She will simply not ever be thought about or missed. I wish that Rick had more materials to make more lamps. I wish I had the ability to make some more physical changes to humans. Make people grow devil wings and horns, longer tongues, change eye color, skin color, you name it.”

Shannon clapped her hands together three times and said “It is done Master.” She then stood there in place.

Bert grinned evilly at Ricky who blushed and took a step back. Bert reached out and touched his shoulder. Ricky gasped and his form changed slightly. Bert concentrated but he sighed and stepped back.

“Well, worth a shot. All that genie work on him keeps me from fully changing him but this is a step in the right direction.”

Ricky was now hairless. Not one hair on his body was left except his eyebrows. His skin had softened considerably and his nails were longer. His eyelashes were longer and he had an almost feminine look to him. Megan looked at him and then at her Master.

Bert wasn’t done. He leaned close and stared into Ricky’s eyes and they were soon swirling.

“Ricky, you’re a sissy. You have always wanted to be a beautiful woman, meek, weak, soft, arm candy for someone strong. You love being dominated, sissified, and treated like a little bitch. You are not Ricky, you are Rachel, and I am your Master. You love being the plaything for the genies and helping make more twisted genies. Correct?”

“Yes Master. I am a sissy, I want to be a soft, weak, meek, bitch that is a plaything for the genies. I am Rachel, a little bitch and your servant.” Rick said is a soft very feminine voice.

Bert snapped his fingers and Ricky, now Rachel blinked. He looked down at himself and flushed. “Oh no! This simply won’t do! I can’t be dressed like a little boy! I need to get properly dressed and do my nails and makeup!”

Without a second glance Rachel glided towards the door with a very pronounced sway and Bert and Megan busted out in laughter.

“Master, that was truly evil! You are turning the Lampmaker into a woman! And a weak slut of a slave to his own creations!”

Megan jumped on her Master and forced him down. “That makes me so fucking hot! Fuck me now! Fuck my brains out you sick evil man!”

Bert looked both turned on and a bit scared when his genie went sexually nuts but didn’t need much encouragement. He was soon pumping into his genie who rode him cowgirl.

Bert gasped as he pumped and got out “Shannon, get your ass over here and lick Megan’s tits! Do whatever she commands and make it good!”

“I obey Master.” Shannon responded in a drone-like emotionless voice. For just a second Bert thought he saw a flash of happiness in her white eyes, but it was gone in an instant and the mindless genie went to work.