The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fantasy Made True

CHAPTER 9

“Yes My Lord, I obey.”

Bert grinned as the Senator was led from the throne room by Duchess Mandy. Mandy, a former mortal stripper, gold digger, and blackmailer, had been his second Enslaving Genie. Her lamp had been “found” by a Congressional aide in Washington DC. She had easily corrupted the man, and had used his access to gain control of several Congressmen and Senators.

Mandy’s “Master” had been reduced after much abuse to a giggling idiot who couldn’t even remember his name, much less be of any other use. Unlike Bert, who had genies to heal him and help him recover, the aide’s mind and soul had crumbled into a mental ruin from the pleasure and attentions of his “servant”. All he did anymore was sit in a carefully guarded apartment, foul himself, play with himself, get force fed, and rub the lamp every 24 hours to release Mandy so she could do her work.

Tina was doing an even better job. Bert had let a casino executive in Las Vegas “find” her and now she ruled the city with an iron fist. She was much more open about her activities and was known outside her circles by some. But no one suspected she was anything other than a gold digging slut who was nasty, mean, and had a taste for power.

She had corrupted the executive, then the entire board of the Casino (one of the most famous and largest on the strip), and then had worked her way through city, county, state, and some federal officials. She enslaved them all and had also corrupted a large group of strippers, hostesses, hookers, and general “Hot” Vegas girls to be her hands on. All of them were much like her in spirit and under her guidance they easily corrupted and controlled their marks. Tina had then used her influence to gain control or access to all the major resorts, clubs, and hotels in Vegas. She targeted the rich, the powerful, the famous and anyone who took her fancy and enslaved them using her genie charms or some of Bert’s ready-made hypnotic tapes and recordings.

Her evil influence now spanned the globe and Bert was beginning to make things happen. He had several ministers and senior foreign officials in his pocket, and more heads of industry than he could count off hand. Grand Duchess Tina would pay them visits and in many cases would hook them up with her own corrupted agents to make sure they stayed corrupted. Secretaries, wives, maids, Tina often time made sure her critical ones had multiple handlers.

With Bert’s powers of mind control and transformation it was easy. His genies would magically entrance their target, fuck them, and then bring in Bert. Bert would hypnotize them, enslave them, have them describe their dream girl (or man, or whatever) and Bert would then mold someone to be the perfect person in mind and body. They of course were totally loyal to Bert and his genies, and would easily control their mark as if genie sex, entrancement, and Bert’s hypnosis weren’t enough.

And when his enslaver genies brought their conquests to meet the King…

The senator was naked except for a leather collar and a ball gag. His hands were shackled together with solid gold chains and he had a dildo shoved up his ass. He never looked up once and only spoke when they removed the ball gag to pledge his allegiance to His Royal Highness Bert and Queen Megan. As a reward, he would get to lick the feet of his Duchess Mandy for an hour and then get a whipping before being butt fucked by Mandy with a strap on.

The senator had cried from happiness when he heard that.

Duchess Mandy led a gibbering man out by his leash as Bert reclined back.

“I don’t think I will ever stop enjoying that. A powerful man or woman completely reduced to being a broken, weak slave begging on their knees to serve me. Makes me hard every time.”

Megan reached over and waved her hand. Bert’s pants vanished and she slowly began to stroke Bert’s cock. She smiled at him and replied. “Indeed, and I do so love it when you are hard. I’m wet and this turns me on. Shall we fuck?”

“Not yet, check this out first. This is Natasha, an airline stewardess for Gamma Airlines. She works several of the high profile international routes.” Bert said as he clicked on a projector that showed the picture of a stunning blonde woman with Eastern European feature and a long braid of platinum blonde hair. She was dressed in a standard Gamma uniform, and she made it look hot as lava.

“I was thinking about the next location to set up an Enslaver Genie and it dawned on me that maybe I should be exporting the genies instead of importing slaves. I started doing some research, well, Lotus did in her work moments, and she found this little gem. She was a lingerie model from Ukraine, started when she was 16, lied about her age to get into the biz. Was able to scam a green card and then citizenship in the US and went to work as a stewardess in Gamma at the ripe age of 19.”

Bert leaned forward with a leer. Megan started stroking faster as she could tell her Master was getting worked up. Which meant Natasha was an evil bitch.

“Turns out she is quite the hustler. From what we have found out, Natasha is clearing nearly $50,000 extra a month from blackmail and turning tricks on overseas flights with first class. With Gamma’s new privacy booths in business and 1st class she can seduce and fuck as many as 3 marks a flight. Some just pay straight for the fuck, others get fucked and then she blackmails them later. She’s seduced several pilots and employees of Gamma who provide her with passenger lists and flight numbers so she can hit the easiest marks. Anyone who fucks her is screwed in more ways than one. She also has a lot of “Friends” in TSA and some other country Customs and Border Control.”

“I figure we take her, give her lamp to one of the pilots and have her start setting up our overseas contacts. Business mostly, but some government and military as well. She’s already hot; when she is genified she’ll be a monster enslaver.” Bert finished with a rush.

Megan shoved him back on his throne and hopped on top of him. She impaled herself perfectly on his massive cock and began humping up and down. “Master you are so fucking brilliant! You are conquering this world and no one can stop you! FUCK ME!!!! FUCK YOUR QUEEN!!!”

Bert pounded into his evil genie Queen and soon pumped a huge load into her. He sighed and his queen slid off of him and onto the floor in a grinning pile. After a moment Megan stood and walked a bit unsteadily down the dais and headed towards the door. “I’ll fetch this mortal at once. Let’s turn her now!”

Bert nodded and helped himself to a large glass of wine. With a harem full of genies at his command he could cure hangovers easily so he had indulged in wine and alcohol. His visits to the doctor had become somewhat irregular, he had hypnotized Megan a couple of times to keep her off his back about his health and he usually just had Dominika fix him up with some genie magic. What he was failing to notice was that he was fast becoming an alcoholic and was pretty much buzzed the entire day. And anyone who said anything was hypnotized and made to forget about it.

Megan bought in Rachel and Natasha. Natasha, as had the others was looking about with cold calculating eyes who were sizing up the chance. Rachel was smiling prettily and dressed in another one of the elegant flowing evening gowns Jewel had her wearing. Bert really chuckled when he saw the former Lampmaker. The man who had everything was now nearly a full on woman.

Bert had Rachel get plastic surgery and she now sported a set of 36CC tits. She had some work done on her face and the Adam’s apple was reduced by some surgery and genie magic. Rachel now had shoulder length hair dyed a golden blonde and curled to perfection. Her makeup was flawless and she moved like a spoiled rich girl who had been sent to finishing school. Bert had promised her that if she kept at her work he would finish the job and have her last “man parts” removed so she could be a full woman. Rachel had cried she was so happy and Fred and his genies had laughed their asses off.

Bert made his pitch and Natasha of course accepted and was enslaved in a few minutes. Bert then summoned her and hypnotized her. He gave her her instructions and then he fucked her. She of course was a fucking sex goddess in bed and they went at it all night.

Bert was a stumbling mess and drunk off his ass when he staggered out of his bed chamber at dawn. He called out for his genies but they had all returned to their lamps excepting Natasha who was asleep (Bert had hypnotized her to pass out after about the 8th go around).

“Fuck…..I’m gonna be one hung over mother fucker if I don’t get this taken care of.” Bert said out loud as he banged off a table and into wall in his workout room. “I’d better, HICK! I’d better rubbbbbbb, a lamppp.”

Bert staggered about for a while and finally stumbled into the collection room. Much of Rick’s stuff had been sold off and replaced with various sexual devices and torture implements and it took a bit for Bert to stumble to the cabinet.

The cabinet was open now so Bert could get to the lamps and Rachel had given him permission anyway. Bert stumbled again as he moved towards it and bumped into the cabinet.

“Oops! Better be careful, don’t wanna drop the lamps right?” Bert said and then giggled drunkenly.

He grabbed a lamp and without really looking he rubbed it.

POOF!!!

Bert blinked and started to speak. “Hey Bridget! I need a hangover cure for this…Hey you ain’t Bridget.”

The dark haired genie that stood in front of him bowed and said “I am not my new Master. I am Lacey of the First Lamp. I will grant you three wishes and will serve…”

“Whoa!!! You’re THE Lacey? The trickier, er, trick, uh, the clever one who almost enslaved Rachel? Cool!” Bert replied with a grin.

“I am the one who almost enslaved her Master Rick, yes. But I no longer serve him. I now serve you.”

Bert looked at her and Lacey smiled her dark sultry smile. Bert started to harden and his eager eyes drank her body. He had heard she was a beauty on par with Jewel and he had to admit she was. She was easily as pretty as any other genie and she looked like sex made flesh.

Lacey on the other hand was wondering many things, but most importantly how to manipulate her new, and obviously drunk, Master before anyone could interfere.

“Master, why do you have my lamp? And whose lamps are these? I have been sealed away for a while so I am not aware of what went on.”

“Heh. Your “Master” Rick is now Rachel, a meek, soft little sissy who cried when I told her if she did a good job making more genie slaves for me I’d let get have the operation to cut her balls and dick off. I can hypnotize any genie and any human. I enslaved Jewel and Bridget first, then Nicole and then Rick and all the rest.”

Bert staggered about waving his arms. “I took that moron’s whole kingdom! I have turned his faithful servants into my loyal slaves! I own his entire household! I turned his wife into a genie, MY genie, and she now whores her husband out every night in tranny clubs! I’m in the process of taking over the world with my own army of evil genie sluts who enjoy dominating and corrupting men and women! It will all be mine!”

Bert spun and suddenly a glass of wine was in his hand. Lacey slid up to him and had put it there. She then bowed low and said “Master, thank you! You have punished the man who wronged me and freed me from bondage! You have also shown the other genies how a TRUE Master rules his house.”

“Yeah, I did didn’t I? Fucking cool huh? Yeah, I rock.” Bert said with a loud burp.

“Master, you said you hypnotize genies. How do you do this?” Lacey said with a smile.

“It was one of my wishes from my first genie Megan. She’s my queen and evil and twisted like me. Heh, I made like that, she was a goody goody when Rachel made her. But I warped her into an evil twisted bitch who likes to break people and make them spineless slaves.”

Bert took a long pull from the wine and let out a big sigh. “You’re not so bad. The way the other genies talked about you I was expecting a real monster.”

“Master, I only wanted Rick to be a true Master. Strong, powerful, manly, not some sop who took counsel from a soft woman who betrayed her friend.” Lacey said with a sad face.

Bert snickered. “Well, I showed him who the fucking real man was. I fuck his wife at least twice a week and she actually thanks me for making sure the “Lovely dear” is taken proper care of.”

“Master, could you hypnotize someone with this?”

Lacey had picked up a necklace from one of the tables. It was a large green emerald set in a gold setting on a gold chain. It was lying on a table next to one of the sexual torture racks and had likely been forgotten by one of the genies during a workout session.

“This? Oh easy. I, whoa there!” Bert picked up the necklace and nearly dropped it. Lacey caught his hand and turned him a bit.

“Here Master, look in the mirror and show me. You hold it up like this?”

Lacey held up his hand and Bert started to swing it.

“Yep, and you look at it and I start giving orders.”

Lacey was carefully looking at Bert’s eyes in the mirror as she moved his hand slightly. “Master, I don’t really see any light or glitter or anything? I can’t see it swing back and forth.”

Bert looked at the emerald. “It shiny and reflecting. See it swing back and forth like this? It really easy to watch.”

“Yes Master, it’s very easy to watch isn’t it.”

“Yes, easy to watch.”

“It goes back and forth, and the green light glitters and you can’t take your eyes off of it can you.”

“Yes, it goes back and forth. Glittering. You can’t take your eyes off of it.”

Lacey smiled and leaned in close being careful not to look in the mirror. She whispered in Bert’s ear “You cannot resist, the light pulls you in. You are falling into a deep trance. You hear only my voice, you obey only MY voice.”

“I cannot resist. I am falling into a deep trance. I hear and obey only your voice.” Bert replied in a now monotone voice.

“When I count three, you will be completely hypnotized. You will obey every order I give you, every command. Do you understand Bert?”

“Yes I understand.”

“One, two, three.”

Bert stiffened. The emerald stopped swinging and Lacey reached up and took it from Bert’s hand.

“Master, you are now my slave. You will wish for me to enslave you and make you my puppet. You will wish for me to be immune to your powers, and you will wish for more materials for Rachel. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

With the most evil smile she had ever smiled Lacey of the First Lamp snapped her fingers.

SNAP!!!

Bert blinked. He turned to Lacey and said “I have my wishes Lacey. I wish for you to enslave me and make me your slave and loyal servant. I wish for you to be immune to my powers. I wish for more materials for Rachel.”

Lacey clapped her hands together and shouted “DONE!”

A thunderclap sounded and Bert blinked. He turned and looked at Lacey. Without a word he dropped to his knees and bowed. “Mistress, I Bert, your humble slave, will obey your every command. What are your orders Mistress?”

Lacey smiled at the kneeling man and said “Your Highness, from now on you call me your highness. Stand Brad, and let us release my other servants.”

Bert stood and picked up Bridget’s lamp and started to rub. “Yes Your Highness, and its Bert.”

“Whatever slave, your name means nothing to me.” Lacey said as she twirled the emerald with a smile.