The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Fascinating Christmas

Disclaimer: This story is a work of pure fiction.

Synopsis: A Christmas present gone awry has fascinating results.

Categories: Male Dom, M/F, F/F, Humiliation, Mind Control

Belle sighed as she looked through the stack of bills on her research table. She was quite possibly onto the greatest break through of her entire career and yet she was barely even making her monthly apartment payments, let alone able to afford any note worthy gifts for her friends and family for Christmas tomorrow. “Just bear it Belle,” she thought to herself, “once you get solid proof of your discovery you’ll have buyers flocking in from everywhere and money will never be a problem again.” Of course it was obtaining that solid proof that was the real cause of her stress, more so then the piling bills.

It had been several months since a few experiments in chemical mixing had resulted in an as of yet unnamed liquid (though she lovingly referred to as Fascination). Her experiments with rats and various other test animals had been remarkable. Fascination, when sprayed lightly on any surface, let off a slight gas that when inhaled, at least by her test rats, seemed to instill just what the named implied, complete fascination with whatever the creature was looking at approximately 3 seconds after inhalation. The effect appeared to be only temporary, with lengths varying depending on the size of the dose and the extent of the expose to it but generally lasting about 30 minutes. In her first experiment she’d been afraid her “perfume” created some form of brain damage, as the test rat had been looking at a wall when the effect kicked in and had proceeded to stare, lick, and rub against the wall of its cage like it had gone insane and believed the wall was both the tastiest piece of cheese it had ever seen, and the most beautiful female rat it had ever seen. However further tests began to make the true effect clear, in one case the rat was looking at a piece of cheese and displayed a similar reaction only it should be noted it never actually attempted to eat the cheese, rather it seemed to worship the cheese. Further tests involved mirrors, a puddle of water, a strand of straw, in all cases the rat would for the duration of the effect become completely fascinated with the object it saw.

Belle however hadn’t truly realized the extent of what she had come across until she tried removing the objects they were fascinated with. She had done so with a glove, expecting the rats to attack her, but instead she found the rats became incredibly depressed, curling into corners and refusing to eat or drink until the effect wore off. It was as if with out the thing that fascinated them, life no longer had meaning. Further Belle found that by using returning the object to them as a reward she was able to train the rats to do all sorts of elaborate tricks she’d never succeeded in doing when doing simple training with pieces of cheese. Further, the rats would continue to perform the elaborate tricks on their given cues even long after the fascination effect had warn off.

So the drug was amazing, that much was clear, so what was her problem? Belle didn’t want to think back in detail about how it had happened, she was too ashamed of it, but to make a long story short she had “cheated” to make one of her previous experiments appear to be something it wasn’t. Of course that was back when it seemed she would never accomplish anything meaningful with her career and she had been desperate but it was still no excuse. She couldn’t entirely blame them for not believing her now that she had in fact stumbled upon something amazing. They demanded more significant proof from the person who had pulled the wool over their eyes once before. Belle had toyed with the idea of testing it on them, what better and more ironic proof them to have top genius minds fascinated by shiny rocks. Unfortunately that would be unethical for a lot of reasons, not the least was that she still had no grasp on the long term effects of the drug nor any proof that the drug wouldn’t have additional side effects on humans. But she had to figure out something.

With these thoughts swirling around her head she grabbed her bills and walked out of the lab, forgetting to put away her perfume bottle she was storing the liquid in.

Terry was in a particularly sour mood that evening as he pushed his push-broom around the lab floors. It was common for him to feel this way though this night’s motivation was a bit different. Being a chubby janitor with no real sign of advancement in the near future he had become rather bored with his life. Every day it was the same old blah, cleaning up people’s trash, scrubbing toilets, and just in general doing all the jobs no one else wanted to do. But the reason he was feeling particularly unhappy tonight was because Christmas was tomorrow and he still hadn’t purchased the one glitter of happiness in his other wise unbearable life a present. He had seen numerous things he knew she’d like but they were always out of his price range, he barely made enough to live, he just couldn’t afford to get anything beyond the 10 dollar price range with out finding himself in debt. Although now he wished he’d at least bought something, he couldn’t help but feel ashamed and leave whenever he had nearly settled on buying something cheap. Now it was too late, he was stuck working all night.

Terry thought sadly to the girl friend he would be letting down, Debra, at 24 she was 6 years his junior and far more good looking then he had ever been. With piercing blue eyes, long straight blond hair that went down to the middle of her back, and a figure that was about as close to perfect as you probably could hope to achieve. Well at least perfect to Terry, she had a little baby fat perhaps but that just made her more attractive to him and her chest and rear had just enough junk with out being too much. If all she had going for her was her looks he still would have considered her the highlight of his life but there was more, she would soon be graduating college and though Terry didn’t understand all the fancy words or titles one thing he did understand was that she would soon be getting a job that made more money in a month then he did in a year. Further her personality was so accommodating. He so often would take her on dates feeling stricken with the blues and she’d always not only put up with him but find ways to make him feel better. They’d only been dating for a couple months but as things stood Terry couldn’t imagine his life with out Debra. That more then anything was why he so fiercely desired to give her a gift worthy of her, to show her how much she meant to him.

Tonight was his lucky night. Terry saw it out of the corner of his eye at first and didn’t really think much of it but as he came by the actual lab table it was resting on it finally dawned on him what he’d found. There was a bottle of what appeared to be fancy perfume just sitting there! Some one had forgotten it. Now by rule he was supposed to leave any science equipment he found on tables and throw out anything else he found lying around. All though this perfume clearly fit into the “anything else” category, he couldn’t imagine anyone would care if he decided to just keep it instead. Picking it up Terry checked out the bottle in more detail, though the bottle was very detailed in sculpting the only label on it seemed to be hand written and said Fascination. Terry wasn’t familiar with how perfume was usually labeled, but regardless if the original label had fallen off, the bottle still seemed to be mostly full and still looked very fancy. The thought did occur to terry that perhaps the bottle wasn’t perfume at all, so to make sure it wasn’t being reused to store water or bleach or some other non-perfume mixture terry decided to spray a little on his hand and take a whiff. He was just about squeeze the top when he heard movement behind him and nearly dropped the bottle. Regaining his composure he realized it was just one of the lab rats near by but upon nearly breaking this gift from above he decided not to fool around and simply stuffed it in his pocket.

The rest of the night Terry cleaned happy for once, he had a gift after all, and he had a women he loved and who loved him, the world wasn’t so bad after all.

Debra repeatedly brought her left hand to her mouth to chew on her thumb as she drove toward Terry’s apartment. She often did this annoying habit when she was nervous and today she was quite nervous. It had been about 2 weeks now since she’d come to her conclusion, Terry wasn’t the man for her, but with the Christmas season in full swing she just hadn’t been able to bring herself to tell Terry how she felt. Now it was Christmas day, if ever there was a day not to dump some one this was it. But at the same time she kept telling herself that to not tell him how she felt was doing him a dis-service as well, the truth would be the best present. That and the autographed bat she had bought him off e-bay, had cost her a pretty penny but had all his favorite player’s signatures.

It was still a hard decision, and to be fair Debra didn’t feel Terry was a bad guy. She’d certainly dated worse. Sure he was clearly over weight, man breasts and a butt that she at times feared would knock her over when he turned, but looks had never been all that important to her anyway. He was friendly, kind, and seemed to really enjoy her company. But being with him had become a chore. He seemed to treat her more like a mother then a girlfriend. Every date lately she was constantly consoling him, constantly picking up the tab, just constantly emotionally and financially exhausting herself to keep this relationship going. He was a nice guy but Debra just didn’t feel she was getting anything out the relationship anymore, he wasn’t the man for her, and she didn’t want to lead him along anymore as the longer they were together the harder it would only be on him when she did dump him.

At last she arrived at his apartment. As Terry greeted her at the door with a smile and a tender hug, she quickly felt her resolution fading. “Fight it Debra, you knew it would be like this but you’ve gotta think of both your and his best interest, its not working out,” Debra urged herself on but upon looking into Terry’s happy face rationalized, “Well I suppose I can wait until after I give him my gift... let him enjoy one last good after noon together.”

That afternoon went as many often did, Terry complained about a seemingly endless stream of issues he had with his work and his life, though occasionally thanking Debra for being such a kind shoulder to cry on. Things did get changed up a little as Terry had a holiday tradition of watching some old Christmas movie involving a kid who wanted a dangerous present and had the internal monologue of a 40 year old, which he wished to watch together with Debra. After the movie (which from Terry’s ability to mime every phrase prior to it appearing in the movie Debra had a feeling Terry had seen one too many times) they shared a glass of egg nog Terry had been storing away for this occasion as well. Finally as it began to get late it became time to give each other their gifts. Terry opening his present first and nearly fell over with shock and amazement when he realized what he’d just been given. A wave of some 30 “thank you”s ensued, along with numerous hugs, and while Debra was pleased to see she’d made him so happy she did get the feeling he was perhaps over-selling his performance just a bit. Next it was time for her to open her gift, wrapped in old newspaper it didn’t look like much but Debra knew money was tight for Terry so she wasn’t really expecting much. Upon opening it however she was quite surprised to find what appeared to be a rather expensive and exotic looking perfume jar. The label appeared to be torn off and had a hand written one taped on, Debra figured he had perhaps gotten it at discount because the label had fallen off, but regardless it was still an impressive gift.

“Wow, I don’t know what to say, you really didn’t have to get me something this expensive, but I do appreciate it, thank you very much,” said Debra returning his earlier hugs with one of her own and following it with a soft kiss on the lips. “Let me try some on,” she said pulling away. She couldn’t get lost in the moment, she had to focus. It was so tempting to just put off the break up to another day, but she’d been putting it off for weeks now. She’d already forsaken her original plan of dropping off her gift, telling him, and leaving. She’s given him one last after noon together, and he might be hurt now but it would be for the best in the long run.

“Um… Terry, there’s something really important I need to tell you,” Terry raised in eyebrow, probably uncertain what why Debra’s voice had suddenly become so shaky. Debra began to fumble toward her perfume gift, no longer able to look Terry in the eyes. “You’re a really great person, and I’ve really enjoyed our time dating, I really have… “ Debra could hear Terry groan even though her eyes were focused on the perfume bottle she was having difficult holding steady to spray on her arm. “Its just… its just, I think I like you more as a friend…” said Debra finally spraying her arm, in her anxiety she sprayed way too much and the rather poignant smell slapped her like a leather glove. “ECK, this is defiantly expensive stuff, it totally assaults you,” said Debra looking up at Terry. However Terry had stood up and turned away from her, his hands shaking with the pain of being dumped, so all Debra got a look at was Terry’s rather monstrous behind.

“…heh… that’s just great… even my present is offensive… heh … heh heh heh…” mumbled Terry in a kind of psychotic tone. If Debra didn’t know better it sounded like he was having a mental break down, like his fragile mind had finally snapped. She didn’t feel right hugging him, what with how she had been the reason for his mental collapse, but at the same time just leaving him like this also seemed rather cold. Further, she didn’t know why but she couldn’t take her eyes off Terry’s ass. The way it jiggled as he stood their shaking was entrancing, no intoxicating. Debra felt like she could just stare at it forever. However her visual pleasure was brought to an end when Terry turned around, left eye twitching and said, “Anything else you’d like to say before you walk out of my life?”

Debra was over whelmed with a feeling of loss. She’d never really noticed how amazing Terry’s butt was and now that she was no longer able to see it she felt empty. What’s worse, if she did walk out off Terry’s life there was a good chance she’d never see it again, her life would be meaningless with out the opportunity to see, to be near, to worship those globes of perfection. Debra new there were a lot of better things she could have said but she couldn’t think straight, all she could think to answer was, “Please, I need to see your butt! I beg you!”

Terry’s eye twitched again, it seemed this women he loved so dearly was not only dumping him, but making a fool of him! He had felt something in the back of his mind on the verge of snapping and this last reply had pushed it to its breaking point, he could almost hear an internal snap in his mind, echoing through. “You wanna see my ass do you, shouldn’t have been so stiff, waiting to marriage for sex, I would have given you all the ass you could have wanted, but now you get nothing bitch!”.

Debra didn’t care that Terry, the normally kind hearted, sweet talking, never said a cuss word or mean thing in her presence once, was now acting like a completely different person. All she cared was that she was that the most important thing in her life was being taken away from her, waves of depression and desperation washed over her. She had never begged for anything in her life, a very prideful woman, however she found her self helplessly dropping to her knees, hands clenched together, as she pleaded “Please, no, I’ll do anything, anything whatsoever, I want to be near your perfect bottom!”

What was happening didn’t make much sense to Terry but he wasn’t exactly in a very rational state of mind himself. “Heh, well is that so, well perhaps we can work something out. If you hope to see my ass again you will refer to me from now on as Your Greatness. Further from now on you will dress like a complete slut, hell you’ll be a complete slut. You’re going to throw away your stupid morals and have sex constantly. Whenever I’m in the mood for sex you’ll be in the mood for sex. You’ll have no objections, you’ll just let me have you in whatever way I please! You’ve already ruined my evening so I’m not in the mood right now but I’m sure their plenty of other guys or girls out their who could use some nice slut sex as a Christmas present so go out door to door asking people to let you have sex with them. If you do all that then I’ll let you see my ass, that sound like a plan whore?”

Debra nodded, she’d do whatever he asked, be whatever he asked, she just had to see that butt again.

“Well don’t just stand there like your retarded, get out there, don’t come back until you’ve got a slutty new outfit and a few trophies as proof that you’ve had you’ve given yourself to at least 10 men or women!”

Debra practically ran out the door, after all, the sooner she got this over with the sooner she would get to see that ass again.

It was about 4 in the morning, the day after Christmas, as Debra knocked on Terry’s door. She felt utterly exhausted and incredibly sore. Her incredibly tight shiny pink bra top and extra short pint hot pants with no under wear on underneath weren’t helping things. Her breasts in particular felt bruised all over from the numerous rough fondlings. To be quite honest Debra couldn’t even remember anymore why she had wanted so badly to get back here, she was a slut to be sure, constantly wanting sex, but she had found a number of rather good looking and experienced guys who’d given her plenty of solid sex with the proposition for more whenever she wanted it. Terry however was both unattractive and almost certainly a virgin. Then again she’d been a virgin up until last night and she felt like she’d performed quite well. In any case she no longer really cared about seeing Terry fat ass so she was really just there because she’d gone through the trouble of doing the tasks and it seemed a waste to put herself through all the embarrassment for nothing. Slaps from women and disgusted stares from men aside, that one couple who’d called the cops on her had been particularly bothersome. So Debra stood there waiting outside the door, with the pubic hairs of 9 men, and 1 woman she’d gotten to take her up on her offer that night in her hand. Finally Terry answered his door.

“Good morning your greatness,” said Debra smiling. Although her smile was still pretty her matted hare and smeared make up took away any illusion that she was the “good girl” she’d been the previous morning. Debra wasn’t entirely sure why she’d just referred to him by that silly name but it just seemed right. In any case she was tired and planned to drop her trophy off and then just head home.

“It’s about time you showed up whore, you’ve no idea how hot and horny I’ve been while waiting for you!” said Terry, clearly still not quite right. Although a minute ago all Debra wanted was sleep suddenly she found she was incredibly hot and horny, she wanted sex really badly, perhaps one more go of it before hitting the sack couldn’t hurt anything. Still she wasn’t about to do it with Terry, slut or not he was neither good looking nor showing her any respect.

“Here’s the trophies you asked for your greatness, well I’ll see you around,” said Debra handing Terry the pubic hairs and turning to leave.

“Where the hell do you think your going bitch, you’re gonna come in here and fuck my brains out!” And he was right, Debra had no objections, he could have her in whatever way he pleased. So she didn’t fight and Terry pulled her into the room, tore off her clothes, threw her to the couch, and proceeded to make good on his claim.

To be Continued?