The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fascination University is a fictional University I created for this story. Also I choose the town Starlight in northeast Pennsylvania as a base for my story, but I have never been there, I just liked the name. So any similarity of the town in my story and the real Starlight is strictly unintentional. It is also probably completely unlikely with what my ideas for the town are.

Fascination University

Chapter 1: Beginnings

When Xenia stepped off of the bus she could have sworn she was entering another world. This town that she would soon call home was a far cry from the inner city she was used to. This city girl had grown up in the heart of New York City, but she didn’t seem to mind the quiet that filled the small town she was now admiring. In fact she was even a little pleased with the lack of noise and foul smells. Perhaps this would be a fine place to go to school.

The lovely Greek girl collected her bags, with a little help from the bus driver, and headed off in the direction of the college campus. The 5′7″, 18-year-old girl’s natural beauty did draw a couple stares from some of the local townspeople, yet these stares were not the glares that some of the other scantily clad students were getting. This was due to the fact that Xenia didn’t seem to care for lots of makeup or skimpy clothing like most of the other girls getting off the bus. She only wore a bit of eyeshadow and pale lipstick. Also the clothing she wore on this fine day was a modest pair of jean shorts and a simple white T-shirt with a shiny red heart on the front. She had finished off her outfit with a cute pair of pure white socks and matching white sneakers with bright blue laces. This look would fit in almost anywhere and this small town was no exception.

Xenia’s true beauty came from her perfectly toned body, pretty face, and her long brunette hair. Her body’s toning came from her love of sports and her competitive nature. In fact, that was what brought her here to Starlight, a sports scholarship. Her pretty face wasn’t something she was responsible for. Actually it was a present from her still very young-looking mother, who was a stunner in her day as well. Even though her interest in sports meant she could be considered a tomboy, Xenia always did take the time to find the right moisturizers and other products to keep her face looking pure and youthful. The long, dark brunette curls were the one part of her body that was utterly feminine. She greatly enjoyed having her hair as long as she could and even though it was currently lifted in a high ponytail it still brushed against her thighs, meaning that if left loose it would probably reach to her knees.

Xenia kept up a rather quick pace as she made her way along the town’s small main street, hoping to get to the college as soon as possible yet she couldn’t help but stop as she noticed one building that stood out from the other stores. It was obviously much newer and extremely well maintained. At first glance it could have been a mansion, but a closer look at the bright white brick building revealed it was some kind of upscale clothing store. The sign on the front of it read ‘Obsessions’ in bright blue lettering with matching blue thorny stemmed roses on each side of the sign. Xenia thought this kind of clothing store was a little unusual for such a small town. In fact it was the one store that seemed to remind her of home. She then made a mental plan to stop by here later, after she was unpacked.

So, with the store put away in the back of her mind, Xenia continued up the street towards her new college campus. Upon arriving she could not help but be shocked at how the college looked. It is absolutely amazing; everything was so clean. Brick and marble buildings were accented by perfect lawns, spectacular sculptures, and freshly planted flowerbeds. It was even more stunning than what she had seen in the pictures. After looking around a little Xenia was lucky enough to come across one of the more helpful, not to mention very hunky, resident advisors who helped her find her dormitory, though it would be hard to call it such, since it was more like a small townhouse. There was a large living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, and then two bedrooms with two beds each. Being the first girl to arrive, Xenia had the pick of the two rooms, though they were both the same anyway. She didn’t take much time to decide and just selected the bedroom that was on the right side of the hallway. Then, of the two beds, she picked the one furthest from the door. After exploring the whole apartment Xenia soon began to unpack and was about a quarter of the way done when there was a knock upon the door.

Xenia made her way to the door and was very excited about greeting her first roommate. Upon opening the door she got quite a shock from seeing the girl standing in the doorway. The girl was obviously Japanese and very petite, but the shocker was that she was a Goth. Xenia had seen a few girls like her in the city, but she had never seen an Asian Goth before. Yet she had to admit it was a very cute look on the small girl, but she figured cute was not what this girl had in mind with this wicked look. Xenia quickly shrugged it off and offered her hand to her new roomie. “Hello there, I’m Xenia.”

The young Asian girl reached out with a fishnet glove clad hand to warmly accept the offered hand. “Nice to meet you Xenia, I’m Umeko.” Umeko then slowly made her way into the apartment, the light dancing off of her vinyl pants and skimpy vinyl bustier. The rest of her body was clad in fishnet with long fingerless fishnet gloves coating her hands and a fishnet shirt worm on top of her glossy bustier. Her face was heavily made up in black, including eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipstick, and way too much mascara. Her hair was probably pure black at one point, but was now streaked with a rainbow of dark colors. The cutely sinful little girl seemed completely out of place in this pure white apartment.

Xenia quickly showed her new roomie where the bedrooms were and was a little disappointed as the young Asian girl decided on the other bedroom. Xenia was rather open-minded and thought being around the new girl might be interesting. But before she could try to talk Umeko into changing her mind there was another knock at the door. Xenia looked in and asked Umeko if she wanted to help her greet the next girl, but Umeko didn’t seem too enthusiastic about it, so Xenia went to the door by herself. She opened the door to meet the next of her roommates. She was a bit shocked by the appearance of this one too. The girl standing at the door was just as short as Umeko, but was obviously American or European with her long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. But even with these lovely features the girl seemed kind of mousey and shy. Perhaps it was the large, thick glasses or the very geeky looking clothing. Nevertheless Xenia offered a warm smile and her hand, “Hi, I’m Xenia.”

The shy girl at the door timidly accepted the hand and smiled meekly before speaking. “I’m Wynter and it’s nice to meet you Xenia.” Wynter then nervously stepped into the apartment and looked around with a brightening smile. Wynter gladly accepted Xenia’s little tour and afterwards she was led down the hall to be introduced to Umeko. It was rather obvious from the somewhat tense introductions that Wynter was just a little scared of the strange looking Asian. It was therefore no surprise when Wynter decided to room with Xenia. The two girls then started to unpack together before their final roommate came to knock upon the door.

Xenia and Wynter quickly made their way towards the door but were not quick enough to get there before their new roommate unlocked it and stepped in. To say this new girl was stunning was quite an understatement. In fact she probably could have given a few of those super models a run for their money. Well, except for the fact that this girl was all curves, instead of a stick figure most of today’s models have. Also it was obvious from the girl’s tanned skin, dark eyes, and long brown hair that this was one little Latina hottie. The new roommate giggled a little and waved to the two girls standing open mouthed before her then swiftly gave them both hugs. “Hiya girls, I’m Juanita, nice to meet you two.” Xenia and Wynter glanced at each other before giggling a bit and introducing themselves to their newest roommate.

The real shock came when it was time for Juanita to meet her final roommate, Umeko. There could not have been an odder pairing in a room. Xenia thought to herself that this is the game colleges seem to play, trying to see who can come up with the most bizarre mix of students in the same dorm, to see if they could handle diversity. She just hoped that Juanita and Umeko would get along but, if not, she would be willing to switch rooms if it was needed. The rest of the night the girls spent unpacking, except for Juanita who only got halfway through before her cell phone went off and she left to go meet with a sorority that wanted her to join. Xenia thought that was a bit quick, but then she figured that the sororities would be fighting over a girl like Juanita soon enough anyway.

Night came quickly and after saying goodnight to Wynter, Xenia laid down to sleep in her new bed, in her new room, at her new college. She wondered what tomorrow would bring and wondered if she would have time to explore a little. Maybe she could also talk one of her roommates into joining her for a stroll around the town.