The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fascination University

Chapter 4: The Morning After.

The next morning Xenia and Wynter slowly came to within each other’s arms, their latex-clad legs entwined. The lustful desires of last night were still residing within their bodies and driving them to give in even further. Their minds seemed to momentarily clear, giving them a chance to fight off this lust. The two girls looked at each other and Wynter slowly began to tremble but Xenia gradually stood up and pulled the younger girl up with her.

“We have to fight it… we have to keep it from taking us over,” Xenia said shakily. Though Wynter had never felt such pleasure before and she began pulling away from Xenia as she pleaded, “Don’t give in Wynter… fight it.”

It was too late. Wynter let out a piercing cry of pleasure and gave in utterly to the sensations that filled her lovely body and the lusts swirling in her mind. Wynter simply turned and slowly strolled over to her closet and removed a long dress. She slipped into the soft red velvet dress and eased her feet into a pair of matching dress shoes. She blew Xenia a kiss and headed out the door before her roommate could stop her.

Xenia stood in shock as she watched her roommate give in completely to the lustful desires of the latex. A gasp was forced from her lips as the dildos came to life within her once more. She crawled to her bed and tried to hold back the pleasure. She couldn’t last and soon grasped a pillow, folded it in half and shoved it between her legs. The wicked girl then started grinding her latex panties against the pillow as she pressed down harder and harder with each new thrust. It was not long before cries of lust were once more filling the apartment as the young Greek girl was driven to the edge of ecstasy, over and over again. Hours passed as the dildos teased the girl without end, making sure never to let her fully orgasm.

Wynter hurried back to the store that had started her down this path of blissful rapture. Soon she reached Obsessions and without hesitation made her way up the steps and inside. She didn’t find anyone in the lobby so she quickly made her way through the bad girl arch and found herself in a large room filled with lingerie. She looked around with hungry eyes and then noticed two rooms branching off from this one. She noticed one was labeled Fetish and the other Magic.

Wynter slipped from her shoes and pulled the straps of her dress from her shoulders, letting it fall in a heap on the floor. The girl’s glossy red latex feet stepped from the dress and she walked into the Magic room completely naked except for her latex adornments. Once inside she was shocked at all the strange clothing, jewelry, makeup, and potions within. She purred hungrily and began reading the tags to see what these items could do.

The once-nerdy little girl soon picked up a pair of long red latex gloves and slowly admired their radiantly polished surface. She read the tag about the gloves causing nail growth and giggled as she removed the tag. Soon the gloves were unrolled along her arms as their magic went to work and the gloves were sealed permanently to her lovely little body as they began to taint her arms, making them extremely shapely and slender.

Wynter’s fingers slipped out of holes in the latex and each delicate, pale finger soon grew a long red latex coated nail. This nail became as strong as steel as they lengthened to around three inches. She marveled at her new nails and slowly brought one to her lips and let her tongue lick along the glossy red nail.

Eager for her next transformation, she hunted around the magic section a little more until she found the perfect dress: a gown made of shiny, polished red latex. Wynter was soon gliding her stocking clad legs into it, loving how the latex flowed around her body and brushed along her legs. She pulled the dress up to her waist, purring deeply as she worked it over her firm rear with the dildo churning constantly within it.

She pulled the dress up further and slid her gloved arms through its straps and finally tugged it into place. Wynter then strolled over to a mirror and admired herself in her lovely new outfit. She was speechless, looking at the way the latex coated her legs before finally ending at her ankles. Then there was the front of the dress with its deep plunge that revealed all of the girl’s cleavage – cleavage that was growing fuller and deeper as the dress’s magical powers worked the girl into a perfect hourglass shape with massive DD-cup breasts. Finally she turned to admire the back of the dress with its straps crossing her back as they revealed her soft, pale skin.

The erotic curves the dress rewarded Wynter with only made her yield further. Soon she reached out for a thick red latex collar and quickly wrapped it around her neck without even reading what its tag said. As the collar sealed around her neck it began to tighten and soon it was fitted snuggly to her skin. A large chrome ring then formed on the front of the collar as the collar forced strange new thoughts and feelings into Wynter’s mind. The girl clutched her head and closed her eyes tightly as the news sensations assaulted her.

When Wynter’s eyes opened again they were gleaming bright red. They were accented by heavy, dark black eyeliner and unnaturally long and full eyelashes. Red glittery eyeshadow joined the black accents to give Wynter the look of an erotic porn star. The changed girl slowly licked at her lips as they too turned a glittery bright red. These lips then parted as Wynter ran her tongue over her newly formed, gleaming white fangs that she somehow knew were filled with latex tainted venom. Her hair was changed as well; it was much longer and fell around her glossy red latex clad body in wild, unruly curls.

The wicked new latex vampiress selected one last item from the section, a pair of glossy black ‘stripper’ sandals. Soon these sandals were buckled and quickly sealed onto her latex clad feet as permanently as the rest of her outfit. The sandals lifted her two inches due to their glossy black platforms beneath her toes, yet the truly sinful part of the sandals was the seven inch heels that forced a delightfully cruel arch to the stocking clad legs of the wanton vampiress slut.

Wynter stood in front of the mirror once more and arched her body suddenly as a powerful cry escaped her glossy lips. As she recovered, the last of Wynter’s previous thoughts were destroyed and only the decadent urge for lust and corruption remained. She knew what she had to do and quickly turned on her heels and with a seductive sway she made her way out of the store on a mission.

Out of the shadows of the magic section Rosaline emerged with a smile on her face. The lovely Irish lady licked at her glossy red lips. Her mind silently checked off one victim and hoped for another to be tainted by the end of the night.