The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fascination University

Chapter 5: Vampiress on the Prowl

Wynter quickly made her way along the streets of the small town. Her lustful body made most of the townspeople stop dead in their tracks as they came across the wanton little hottie. She seemed to enjoy the stares and the shocked looks as she swayed her latex clad rear with her every step. The dildos continued to churn within her latex encased body in a constant reward for her smooth surrender.

During the time that the lovely Wynter was giving in utterly, Xenia was being tormented by the constant pleasure caused by her dildo filled panties that refused to bring her to orgasm. This steady pleasure without climax had driven the girl deep into a state of complete frustration and absolute desperation.

The torment never seemed to end for Xenia, but suddenly the sound of the front door opening broke through Xenia’s lust crazed haze. Xenia quickly pressed her mouth to a pillow to muffle her moans as she feared it was Juanita or Umeko coming home. Xenia then heard the sound of high heels clicking upon the floor and still was confused as to who had just entered. This confusion was soon ended by the door of her room opening and the most malevolent-looking red latex-clad women stepping in and shutting the door behind her.

Wynter didn’t even say a word; she merely pounced on her roommate. She was going to stop her lover and sister from holding out on her. While Xenia’s strength would have been more than a match for her roommate only a few hours ago, she now found she was helpless as Wynter pinned her face down onto the bed and slowly began to lick along the soft skin of her neck.

Using her more powerful body Wynter easily kept her lover pinned to the bed as she taunted and teased her neck with her hot little tongue. Her hands began to roam over the lovely latex stockings Xenia was sealed into. This stroking went on and on, as slowly Wynter used the physical contact to distract her lover’s attention and to weaken her resistance. Soon Wynter had Xenia concentrating upon the stroking and forgetting nearly everything else. At this moment Wynter bit down upon her lover’s neck and her fangs drove easily into the flesh. The fangs sunk deep a strange flow of tainted latex gushed from Wynter, filling her victim with corrupting venom.

After a powerful cry of shock and pain Xenia slowly settled into a low moan as her body shuddered as a massive wave of pleasure flowed through it. Soon she was rewarded as the dildos no longer teased her, instead driving the newly corrupted slut into a constant state of climax.

With each passing second the lovely Xenia was replaced by a completely pleasure-obsessed slut. Xenia’s lovely new slut-sister, Wynter, slowly released her and opened Xenia’s closet, hunting for some concealing clothing. Xenia wore nothing but the latex stockings and panties beneath the long black coat Wynter found as they left the house. The vampiress then led her creation back to Obsessions to let her pick out her new outfit and a new role in life.

Once within the store, Xenia tossed aside her coat and headed towards the Magic section while her lover headed towards a wall behind the counter and disappeared through a hidden doorway into Rosaline’s sanctum to wait for her sister to complete her indoctrination.

Xenia stood in the Magic section of the store and was unable to stop herself from picking up the first item that would transform her. She selected a pair of long black latex gloves and soon was sliding them up her lean arms. The magic of the gloves enhanced the shape of her arms and made them even more toned. The latex also became far glossier and soon was nearly mirror-like in its shine.

Xenia admired her lovely new slick black fingers for a moment before she used them to grasp the next item: a long blue latex gown that perfectly matched the design of Wynter’s. She quickly slid her body into it and was soon graced with the body of a goddess. Her curves went far beyond those of her sister Wynter. Xenia soon had a very slender waist and a chest of at least G cup size. This blatant difference between her hips and breasts compared to her waist was so extreme that she looked like more of a doll than a human.

Xenia admired her new body in a nearby mirror and tweaked her glossy blue latex encased nipples with her slick black fingers. The girl then recovered enough to reach for the next item: a lustrous black corset. She wrapped the firm latex of the corset around her waist and felt it seal seamlessly and firmly to her dress and her body, thrusting up under her breasts. The corset forced the massive blue latex enshrouded mounds upwards to make them look even more massive. The cruel corset then slowly brought the goddess’s waist down to a mere fifteen inches around, making her chest and hips become even more pronounced.

Xenia was left moaning and gasping for breath against the thick boning of the corset as it clenched around her impossibly small waist. Yet she couldn’t stop herself from searching out the next item, a glossy black collar, and she slipped it around her neck. This wide latex collar sealed smoothly around her neck and a large blue gem appeared on the front of it. This gem glowed brightly as it rewarded Xenia with a powerful, mind-shattering orgasm.

Xenia’s mind indeed did shatter and the mind that came to replace it fully took control over her body. Her eyes fluttered shut and when they opened again they were a bright blue, matching the gem on her neck, and seem to have a strange glint and glitter to them. Just like Wynter these eyes were accented with black eyeliner, extremely long lashes, and blue glittery eyeshadow. Her lips were also now a glittery blue and much fuller and puffy.

More than just a bright blue, Xenia’s eyes had become powerfully hypnotic and no mere human would be able to withstand their penetrating gaze. The lovely girl smiled as she felt the knowledge of her new power filled her mind. The newly created and very sinful Greek Goddess of Lustful Corruption now slipped a pair of gleaming blue ‘stripper’ sandals from a rack. She so admired the ones her sister Wynter wore and wanted a pair for herself.

Soon the new Xenia was perched upon the same style heels of her sister and her feet were arched and shaped by the seven inch heels and lifted up on their glossy 2 inch platforms. The slut moaned hungrily as she was filled with a desire to corrupt and she knew one of her two roommates would soon fall to her new power.

That would be for tomorrow; tonight she would spend with her sister and Mistress. Indeed, if not for the soundproofing within the inner sanctum of the store the whole neighborhood would have been awoken by the moans of these three new lovers that night.