The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fascination University

Chapter 8: Pain Is So Close To Pleasure?

Umeko was at end of her tether; she was so upset with the world that she could just scream. Why did everyone think she was “cute,” or that she was so trendy with her black vinyl and fishnet clothing? She hated how the guys and girls stared at her; she just wanted to be left alone.

Umeko quickly made her way home from yet another boring class at this stupid school. As she stepped into the apartment she wasn’t that surprised to find it empty—she was actually happy. She had been hoping she might be able to escape into some solitude. She went into her room and plopped onto her bed, but took notice of the shiny new presents upon her roommate’s bed. She then took a deep breath and let her curiosity take the better of her. She stood up and made her way over to the bed and picked up one of the presents.

The young Asian girl was a bit surprised to see her name on the tags for the presents and could only wonder who had brought them here. Yet she didn’t care, she only hoped there would be something in them that might be exciting or at least unusual. She quickly tore off the wrapping to see what lay within. She then took out a strange jar of liquid. The liquid was a glossy black and as she shook the jar it sloshed from one side to the other. She set this jar down with a bit of disregard and then opened the next box.

Inside the second box Umeko found lots of tiny little black grommets, some shiny silver chains, and a few chrome padlocks without any keyhole to them. Umeko couldn’t imagine what she would do with these and who would give her such strange presents. The last item she found within this box was a gleaming chrome knife. She pulled it out and gazed over its glossy form. She sighed deeply as she let the knife glint in the light.

Umeko laid the knife down and then picked the jar up and opened it, sniffing at the contents. She was stunned by the wicked rubbery smell of the liquid. She then looked at the bottom of the jar’s cap. The cap had ‘Drink me if you dare, or are you scared?’ written on it in bright red letters. Umeko growled a little as if this jar was teasing her for being frightened of it. She would show whoever gave this to her how fearful she was. She tipped the jar to her lips and quickly drank down all of the gooey black juice.

A few seconds after the strange nectar slipped down her throat the lovely Asian girl was starting to feel very dizzy and her entire body seemed to be tingling. This was almost too much for the young girl and she moaned out softly as she seemed to start to enjoy the feelings the liquid caused. Umeko then slowly picked up the knife as she pondered something rather evil. The girl had always wondered what it would feel like to cut herself, to finally feel real pain. She had to admit that she was always scared of pain and she couldn’t even bring herself to get her ears pierced. But for some reason she now felt a desire to slash herself.

The gleaming chrome of the knife gently descended onto her pale skinned wrist and sank into her flesh ever so gradually. She gasped deeply as instead of pain a powerful pleasure flowed through her body. She then drew the knife completely around her wrist as she couldn’t resist the craving of the delicious pain. Within moments she had cut completely around her wrist and unexpectedly the skin slipped from her hand to reveal glossy black latex beneath. As she lifted it up to her eyes she marveled at her new right hand.

As the air touched this new hand, magic erupted from it and her fingernails grew longer and longer while turning into gleaming chrome. These new sharp nails reflected everything off of their perfect polished surfaces. Next, glossy chrome rings pierced her latex wrist and then begin to pierce the edge of her skin. Wherever the rings passed through her skin a few glossy black grommets appeared. Also the edge of her skin slowly lined with a black latex to protect the skin.

Umeko was smitten with the erotic hand she was now graced with and couldn’t resist the urge within her. Soon she was cutting into her other wrist and watched in awe as the skin slipped from her body to reveal another latex hand. Soon this hand was just as corrupted as the other. The young girl then got a very depraved idea and slowly cut an incision from her wrist all the way up to her shoulder. The knife drove easily into her flesh and glided along it as the soft skin parted to reveal glossy black latex beneath. As the skin split, pain should have filled the Asian’s body but instead orgasmic pleasure hit her instead and caused her pussy to gush with its nectar. Umeko’s eyes closed tightly as the pleasure from this cruel cut filled her body and left her in a lustful daze. She repeated this on her other arm as well though had to stop a few times and concentrate through the wall of pleasure hitting her.

The wicked little girl then suddenly had a very strange idea. She gathered up the black grommets and then pressed them to the flesh of her arms and they magically burned into it, sealing to her skin. She then had another strange urge and used the silver chains to lace through the grommets that were now sealed to the edge of her skin. When finished she admired her arms in a mirror and marveled at how the shiny black latex looked as it peeked out through the slits from under her human skin that was now slowly turning a pure and unnatural white. She then took two of the padlocks and used these to hold the chains permanently in place.

The lovely little Asian slut was growing more and lust-filled with each cut upon her body and soon she began to strip out of her clothing to see what else she would cut open. The little girl then leaned down and slowly slid the knife from her ankles all the way up to her thighs on both the inside and outside of her legs. It took Umeko a few moments until she recovered from the pleasure and giggled as she watched the nectar drip from her sex and glide along her thighs down to flow into the new wound and then along the latex it opened to reveal. She then worked the grommets into her skin followed by sliding the chains through the grommets. She then pulled the chains tight and used four padlocks to seal them in place. She then admired her legs in the mirror, enjoying how delightful it looked having the laces on the inside and outside the cuts of her legs.

By the time the padlocks were in place, Umeko was addicted to the sensations she caused herself with the knife but it just didn’t seem to be enough and she was now out of padlocks and grommets. She quickly dug into the last box for any more items only to find a card for a store call Obsessions. She hastily grasped the card and swiftly went to her closet, removing a long black vinyl trench coat and her black combat boots. She tossed these items on as fast as she could and then made her way out of the apartment and towards the store. The final roommate was about to give in just as completely as the first three.