The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fashion and Finances

Kelly just moved to L.A. looking to get some business experience before starting University. Her employer wants her to be a little more fun and fashionable.

MONDAY

Westgate Mall was fairly empty save for a handful of teenagers desperately trying to look cool near the fountain and a pack of elderly men in sneakers beginning their second lap around the marbled floors.

A young woman strode quickly and confidently through the mall, her grey pants, matching jacket and white blouse a blur as she wound her way around the elders and past the teenagers. Her bright green eyes flitted across each bright storefront before resting upon the sign for SM Fashions. She stopped, took one deep breath, brushed a stray brown hair off of her face and then guided her black flat dress shoes into the store. Scott, the owner and manager of the store, was standing behind the counter looking as suave and confident as Kelly remembered from her interview.

“My goodness Kelly, you’re about 40 minutes early!” He exclaimed as she headed for the counter.

“Well, I certainly didn’t want to be late on my first day,” she replied with a smile.

SM Fashions was a fairly large store, at least by the standards of the mall. It was filled to the brim with all types of clothing—the women’s at the front of the store and the men’s at the back. Everything from business suits to jeans and swimwear seemed to be represented amongst the mounds of clothing.

“Now that you’re here, we might as well get started. It isn’t particularly busy today anyways,” said Scott, glancing around the store. “Why don’t you come back to my office and we can go over some introductory matters.”

“Great,” replied Kelly as she followed Scott down a hallway, past brightly colored changing rooms and into a small office that was well furnished with two large brown upholstered chairs. A modern looking computer sat on the desk, together with what appeared to be a small television. On a shelf to the side sat a shiny black I-pod that was pumping music throughout the store. Despite its size the office was neat and tidy.

“Let me say first Kelly, that it is great to have you here,” Scott said as Kelly settled into her comfortable chair. “We’ve had a couple other students from UCLA over the years, and it’s always been a great experience.”

Kelly was glad that she wasn’t the first student they’d had. After moving from her parent’s home in Connecticut, Kelly had found the job on the UCLA website as part of a program to give new business students experience in business management.

“Now you had mentioned before that I’d be doing mostly accounting, budgeting and marketing over the next 6 weeks, right?” Kelly wanted to make sure that this was going to give her some legitimate experience before she committed to the job.

“That’s right” Scott said while flashing a pearly smile. “Although for the first week here I do want you to have a bit of sales experience. It would be difficult to jump into the numbers without a bit of background in the way we do business here.”

“I suppose that makes sense,” Kelly admitted cautiously. She had no interest in just selling clothes to annoying teenagers and ditzy women. She could do that back home with her family.

“So”, Scott said casually as he leaned back in his chair, “you’ve come all the way out here from Connecticut. What prompted you to make the move?”

“Well, I’m going to UCLA for business in the fall. There is only so much business innovation back home and all of the technology and eco-related businesses in California drew me here,” Kelly replied confidently. She was ambitious, and she knew it.

“Ah, I see” Scott nodded, “So you’re not here for the surfing and partying?”

“Goodness no!” Kelly replied. She almost felt offended that Scott would think that of her.

“I meant no offence” Scott recovered quickly, “that just happens a lot here in L.A.”

At that moment there was a quiet tap on the office door and Scott sprang out of his seat to open it. “Ah, great, that must be Mandy. She’s a sales assistant with us here. Now you’ll see where my last comment came from,” he said with a smirk.

“Oh My God! You must be the new girl. It’s sooo nice to meet you.” Mandy said as she stepped into the room. Kelly was immediately appalled.

Mandy was wearing a tight knit yellow sweater that stretched over her voluminous chest. Blond hair cascaded down her back towards a tight black mini-skirt that was topped off with 4 inch yellow heels.

“It’s nice to meet you too.” Kelly replied through gritted teeth. This was why she hesitated before moving to L.A. She hated these girls who used their bodies to get ahead instead of their brains.

“Well now, why don’t we get started!” Scott enthused. Kelly felt like she just wanted to go home.

FRIDAY

What a busy week, thought Kelly as she plopped down on the comfy chair in Scott’s office. Between learning the computer system at the store, providing good customer service and dealing with Mandy’s inane chatter about fashion and guys, she was exhausted.

“Well, Kelly, you’ve done tremendously well in your first week here,” said Scott as he breezed into the office and took a seat. “Oh, by the way, I’m sorry if it’s a bit warm in here, the ventilation system just doesn’t seem to reach this little room.”

Kelly had indeed noticed it was warm, but in her exhausted state it was a comfortable warmth. She felt herself sinking into the rather luxurious upholstered chair and fighting to stay awake.

“I only really have one constructive criticism to make at all,” Scott continued, “and I don’t want you to take this the wrong way, but being a clothing store, I feel like you should perhaps try and wear some more fashionable clothes at times.”

Kelly glanced at her gray pantsuit and white blouse. “I thought my outfit today was quite professional and business-like,” Kelly replied while yawning briefly. In fact she favored pant-suits because they did a good job downplaying her chest. She disliked her breasts—they only ever got in the way—and her chest had always above average in the size department.

“Oh, yes, I agree” said Scott. “But you have to keep in mind who our customers are Kelly. Even if you are simply doing accounting and bookkeeping you’re a representative of our store. I’m not saying you need to wear a gown here, just try and think like the average customer—hip, twenty-something women with a disposable income. We don’t really get all that many business-people being in a suburban mall and all.”

A part of Kelly felt that something was wrong with Scott’s persistence, but she just felt too tired to come-up with a meaningful reply. “All right” she replied simply.

“I’ll tell you what, you can pick some clothes out from the inventory we have in the store and you can have them for 50% off.”

Well, as a student I’m certainly not going to turn down cheap clothes, thought Kelly drowsily. Scott continued talking about different fashions she could consider but Kelly felt herself nodding off in the comfy chair and his voice becoming more and more distant.

Suddenly there was a loud scrape as Scott’s chair slid across the tiled floor. Kelly awoke with a start. Scott was talking as though she hadn’t fallen asleep at all. “...so I hope you have a good weekend. And keep in mind what I suggested.” He winked and opened the door for her.

A cool blast of air entered the room. Kelly’s face was red with embarrassment. She couldn’t believe she had fallen asleep. Yet, miraculously, Scott seemed not to have noticed at all.

Kelly wandered out of the change room hallway and back into the store. She stretched groggily. I really need to rest this weekend she thought.

“Hey sleepy-head. Do you wanna come out to Dazzlers with me tonight?” Mandy asked as Kelly headed out of the store past the front desk.

“No, I really need to rest this weekend, Mandy. Plus, that sounds like it’s a strip club or something.”

“Oh, silly, it’s just a really, like, hot dance club. You really need to get out more, girl.”

“I think you just need to stay in more,” Kelly replied over her shoulder as she headed towards the parking garage.

MONDAY

Kelly had indeed spent some time relaxing over the weekend. She had relaxed on her sofa and read the Economist. She’d cooked a couple of decent meals. She went over some concepts in her high school business & accounting textbook for Monday. And she took a nice relaxing nap. But by Sunday afternoon Kelly had felt bored and cooped up in her small apartment and decided to head over to the mall to do a little shopping.

So, as Kelly headed into work on Monday she sported the fruits of her weekend shopping labor. She wore a new silky green blouse that wrapped around her waist and had buttons done up to her neck. Slim blue jeans hugged her hips and tapered towards her ankles. Her black shoes had a slight 1″ heel and the outfit was topped off with some light green eye shadow and just a hint of lipstick.

Kelly felt wonderful as she strode through the mall. She was a smart, confident and fashionable woman. Now she just needed to get some experience and she would be a force to be reckoned with when school began in the fall.

“Oooh...I totally like your top,” Mandy enthused as Kelly headed into the store.

“Uh, thanks. Umm... I like your hair,” Kelly replied, struggling to find a compliment to pay Mandy in response.

“Thanks honey. I get it done right here, like, in the mall. You would totally look hot as a blonde,” Mandy offered cheerfully.

“Oh I don’t know about that. I’m pretty happy being a brunette.” Kelly quickly tried to get into the back and away from Mandy. As if I’m going to dye my hair blonde she scoffed to herself.

If there was one thing Kelly disliked about her new job, it was Mandy. She just didn’t seem to take anything seriously. In fact she had half a mind to complain to Scott about how Mandy was dressed. There was no way her jean mini-skirt was legal let alone acceptable for a sales associate. She dressed like fashion was about displaying your body to the world.

“Good morning Kelly,” said Scott as he noticed the newly fashionable student’s arrival. “Why don’t we get a start on some of the accounting matters today?”

Kelly hesitated and bit her lip. I guess I better not rock the boat by complaining about Mandy after just getting hired, she thought to herself. “Alright, that sounds great. Let’s get started,” Kelly enthused.

“This is your office here,” Scott said as he opened a battered wooden door with a small glass window in it opposite the changing rooms. “It’s right next to mine. I’m sorry that it’s a bit small—the previous tenant really tried to maximize the floor space for the store and we ended up with some pretty cramped offices.”

“This will be fine.” Kelly stepped into the room and at once noticed that it was warm like Scott’s office. It had a small desk in the corner with a fairly new looking computer and a rather comfortable looking leather chair. There were two bulletin boards hung crookedly on the wall near the computer. Otherwise, the room was barren. Kelly’s only complaint would be the color. She wasn’t a big fan of such a bright pink color, but only being here for six weeks it probably wasn’t worth painting.

Kelly flipped on the computer and took a seat in the chair while Scott pulled up a wooden chair from the hall next to the desk and began explaining the intricacies of their accounting software. Kelly felt confident she could learn this quickly. She had always been an incredibly quick learner and her father always said she had a great financial mind.

TUESDAY

Kelly had spreadsheets arrayed all over her small desk, onto the floor and pinned to the wall all around her. This store might make a lot of sales she thought, but their finances sure are a mess. Already she had found significant sales and revenue that didn’t seem to match up with the inventory information. And she hadn’t even started on the disaster that was their accounts receivable.

She frowned, and then punched some numbers into the calculator. And then frowned again. Things just didn’t seem to be adding up. It didn’t help that she kept getting distracted by the music from the change room area. For some reason her door just wouldn’t seem to close properly. She made a note to ask Scott about getting it fixed. The sweltering heat inside her cramped office didn’t help her distraction either.

Kelly leaned back in her chair and listened to the music from the hallway. The notes seemed to float down around her and she sighed softly. She relaxed her shoulders and lazily stretched her legs out under the desk. Suddenly she bolted upright as she heard a soft knock at the door. Scott stood in the doorway.

“How’s my fashionable future accountant doing in here?” he said with a smile.

“Oh, just fine Scott.” Kelly absentmindedly smoothed down her knee length black pencil skirt and tried to pretend she hadn’t just been dozing off.

“Well here’s another group of files for you to take a look at,” he said as he piled even more paperwork on the desk. “Oh, and by the way, I know you’ve got a lot to go through in here, but you really should take an hour or so for lunch. There’s a lot to do in the mall if you want a break.” He smiled and headed out the door.

Lunch? Kelly thought to herself. I thought the day just started. But her watch didn’t lie—it was nearly noon. She began to pick through the papers Scott had left on the desk and adding them to her organized piles: accounts receivable on the floor, inventory on the bulletin board, sales receipts on the desk.

Nestled in amongst the paperwork she even found a tattered copy of Cosmopolitan magazine. “Could they be any more disorganized?” She exclaimed to the empty room. She flipped through the magazine, stopping periodically to check out the glamorous fashions, glossy ads and pithy articles.

Kelly glanced down at her skirt and blouse. They looked drab compared to the outfits sported by the models in Cosmo. Kelly bit her lip nervously. If this magazine represents what fashion is, then I’m really not meeting Scott’s request to be fashionable, she thought with distress. Suddenly, Kelly recalled Scott’s comment regarding lunch. That’s what I’ll do, she thought, as she grabbed her purse and headed for the door.

Lunch, it turned out, took two and a half hours. By the time her nails were done she’d only had time to buy a couple outfits before deciding she better head back to the store. Yet, incredulously, it seemed that no one even noticed she had been gone.

“Hey girl, where have you been off to?” Mandy asked as Kelly entered the store.

“Oh, nothing, I was just out for a minute,” Kelly replied cautiously.

“Well that dress is totally sexy.” Mandy said.

Kelly smiled. The silky red dress featured two narrow straps and was low cut enough that the tops of her breasts just skimmed the open air. The fabric stopped a couple inches above her knee and the outfit was topped off with a new pair of 3 inch black pumps. “Thanks Mandy, I love your tube top too!”

Kelly walked (and slightly wobbled) back to her office and relaxed in her chair. She felt much more comfortable than before. Her little red dress let her be a bit cooler in the stifling office and she knew Scott would approve. This outfit was totally sexy enough to be fashionable.

Finally Kelly felt motivated enough to get back to the numbers and began to try and sort out the financial bomb that had exploded around her office. It was definitely slow going and she was relieved when 5 o’clock arrived and she could make her way home.

THURSDAY

Kelly kept trying to focus but she just seemed to keep getting distracted. The music from the hallway seemed to fill her office and the numbers weren’t adding up any better than they had earlier in the week. Instead Kelly was critically examining her hair in a small pocket mirror from her purse. She eyed the ragged magazine cut-outs of models from Cosmopolitan magazine pinned to the bulletin board by her desk suspiciously. Her crimson-painted manicured nails rapped on the desk repeatedly as she thought—something is wrong here. Why did she suddenly feel like she needed to be fashionable?

She couldn’t figure it out but she just didn’t feel like she was fashionable enough to be working for SM Fashions. Sure, her outfits were sexy, she thought as she admired her rump-hugging black mini-skirt and red tank-top. But as Cosmo had told her, fashion wasn’t just about clothing, it was an attitude, a state of being. Suddenly it came to her: I should dye my hair blonde! It was a revelation. If being fashionable was about more than just clothing she should change not just her clothing, but herself. And there was no doubt from the photos arrayed before her that blonde was the most fashionable of hair colors.

With that she rushed out the door in her favorite black pumps and headed towards the mall.

“Hey, Kelly, where are you headed in such a rush?” It was Scott coming out of a door at the back of the store. He was in the middle of doing up his belt.

“Oh, sorry. I have, like, a hair appointment that I need to get to.” Kelly struggled to come up with a better excuse.

“Sounds great. Hope it goes well.” Scott replied casually.

“Uh, thanks. I think I’m going to go blonde.” Kelly twirled one of her mouse-brown hairs around her finger and shrugged.

“Fantastic. Sounds like lots of fun.” Scott commented.

“Hey, Scott, where’s that door that you’re coming from go to?” Kelly asked quizzically.

Scott momentarily looked surprised, but regained his composure quickly. “Oh, this just leads to the loading area. Nothing interesting back there for a cute accounting girl like yourself.”

“Cool. See you later” Kelly said over her shoulder as she headed for the mall.

As Kelly sauntered back towards the office two hours later from her hair appointment she felt wonderfully alive and happy. She waved at a couple of old men sitting on a bench. She giggled when a delivery man dropped a parcel because he was staring at her legs. If only she had known that being fashionable would be so much fun she would have focused on it years ago.

She also felt tremendously relaxed. So what if some boring old numbers wouldn’t add together. It didn’t even really matter to her. What mattered was that she was a sexy, happy and fashionable girl who would be totally popular when she started university in the fall. Kelly paused and furrowed her brow. Wait, was that right? She thought to herself. Didn’t I want to be smart and successful?

In the distance she could hear the catchy music drifting from the entrance to SM Fashions. That’s right, she thought—I wanted to be fashion smart and sexy. Of course! She strode towards the store and saw that Mandy was helping a male customer trying on a business suit.

“Well that looks totally hot, Mr. Johnson,” Mandy said in a sultry voice. She bent over at her waist to pick a tie clip off the floor—giving the man in the suit a long look down the front of her skimpy halter top. Then she leaned towards the man’s ear and whispered something further. His eyes went wide.

I may be fashionable, Kelly thought, but at least I’m not a slut like that. Mandy might have a pretty awesome fashion sense, but she has no class at all. Kelly gave her best disapproving stare and then disappeared into the back of the store.

A few minutes later, just as she was starting to get back into the swing of her financial work a flushed looking Mandy minced into Kelly’s office, towering on 6″ white platform sandals.

“Hey, girlfriend, what’s going on in here?” She said leaning against the doorframe.

“Oh, you know, just crunching the numbers,” Kelly replied, still focused on the computer screen.

“What are you up to tonight? You spend sooo much time in this itty-bitty office; you should totally come out clubbing with me!” Mandy asked enthusiastically.

“I don’t know Mandy. I’ve never been the going out type really,” Kelly resisted.

“Oh come on now,” Mandy cooed as she took a step forward and leaned onto the corner of Kelly’s desk. “You get to dress up in sexy clothes and go to a really fashionable club, filled with beautiful people.”

As Mandy spoke Kelly felt her skin going red and warm. Under her dress she felt a slight tingle as imagined herself dancing in the midst of a hopping club, wearing a sexy revealing outfit. “Alright, Mandy. I guess I could use a relaxing night out.”

“Awesome!” Mandy squealed. “I’ll pick you up at eleven!” She gracefully swiveled on her heel and headed out into the store before Kelly could change her mind.

“Thanks you soo mush!” Kelly slurred as a buff looking man wearing impossibly tight pants held out a hand to steady her. She swayed tipsily in her new 4-inch yellow heels and surveyed the room. This was their third club of the night and Kelly had finished off more drinks than she could even remember. Sexy, fashionable men kept offering the busty blonde beauty free ones, and as a student she certainly wasn’t going to turn down something free.

“Hey baby, did you want to dance?” Tight pants hollered over the booming bass.

“I’ll do more than dansh, misser,” Kelly giggled and fell into his arms. She felt so sexy and naughty. She knew how hot she was. And based on the People magazine she had read earlier that night, she knew that nothing was as fashionable as a fun, drunk, party girl.

Kelly glanced across the room and saw Mandy grinding with a well-off looking man in a suit and sunglasses. She felt a push from behind on the silky yellow material of her skimpy tank top as tight pants guided her to the back of the club and out towards the parking lot. Kelly didn’t really care where she was going, she just wanted to satisfy the tingling she felt underneath the black miniskirt she had borrowed from Mandy.

As they reached a red corvette Kelly stumbled and dropped to her knees. Through blurry drunken eyes she saw a bulge in the tight pants and reached for the zipper. Then she instinctually wrapped her glistening pink lip-sticked lips around his erect member and began to give him a sloppy blowjob.

“Baby, you are such a fucking slut,” he exclaimed as Kelly worked her mouth up and down his cock.

She heard him grunt as he reached a climax, followed by the sudden rush of warm sticky cum into her mouth. She nearly gagged, and then quickly swallowed the salty liquid. Tight pants tucked his cock back in the zipper and then hefted Kelly into the passenger seat of the car.

“Hey, where’re we goin’” Kelly slurred as they pulled out of the parking lot.

“You don’t need to worry, baby. I know where we’re going,” he replied.

Kelly nodded. It felt nice not to need to worry.

FRIDAY

It was a few minutes after ten when Kelly finally swayed into work. She wore large dark sunglasses over her eyes, an old simple pink knit sweater dress that ended mid-thigh and the same yellow heels as the night before. Her long blonde hair was pulled back into a simple ponytail.

“Hey babe, how’s my sexy accountant doing today?” Scott asked as she entered the store.

“Oh my god, I got, like, so totally drunk last night,” Kelly giggled. Despite her hangover, Kelly was happy. She finally felt like she fit in as a fashionable, sexy, party-going L.A. resident.

“Well, don’t feel like you have to work too hard today. I certainly know what those hangovers can be like” Scott said with a smile.

“Thanks Scott. But I’ll be okie-dokie. I’m smart enough to, like, work through it.” Kelly replied with another giggle.

But first, Kelly thought as she entered her office, I need to make myself look presentable. She opened her purse and dumped out an array of cosmetics, hair brushes and lotions, most of them borrowed from Mandy. She looked into the full length mirror in her office and began carefully applying a heavy coat of eye shadow to mask her hung-over eyes.

Wait a minute, Kelly thought to herself. Has this mirror always been in my office? For some reason she couldn’t seem to remember. “I can be so forgetful sometimes,” she said to herself. Scott must have brought this mirror in on her first day so she could always look fashionable, she recalled. Of course.

By 11 o’clock Kelly finally sat down at the computer to get some work done. Her blonde locks were now carefully styled to frame her youthful face. Dark eye shadow and eyeliner covered up the circles under her eyes and gave them a smoky look. Bright pink lipstick and two large golden hoop earrings finished off the look.

Kelly sung along to the music from the hallway as she started sorting through financial statements from previous months. For some reason she couldn’t seem to keep focused on the task at hand. It felt like she kept staring off and day-dreaming whenever she tried to work on anything business related.

So instead Kelly found other tasks to focus on. First she just had to decorate her office with some fresh magazine clippings from a stack of Maxim magazines she found on the floor of her office. Then she started surfing through listings of the hottest and best clubs in L.A. in order to plan her weekend.

When she finally got down to the numbers again Kelly couldn’t seem to figure out what to do. “Is accounts receivable money we owe people or money people owe us?” She wondered aloud. She eyed her old knit sweater-dress and then peered cautiously outside the door of her office. Math is, like, totally boring. Perhaps I could just take a break to find a new outfit or two, she thought. But I have to make sure Scott doesn’t find out I’m not doing my math stuff. She bit her lip nervously, and then slowly made her way out into the store, her bright yellow heels clopping on the floor quietly with each step.

A couple of customers were browsing, but the store appeared otherwise empty. Scott must be in the back, Kelly thought. She tiptoed over to the ladies section and began browsing through a section of party dresses.

“Excuse me, miss, could I try this dress on?”

Kelly swiveled to see an older woman holding a long floral patterned dress. “Oh, I don’t actually...” Kelly looked around the store for any sign of Scott. “Alright, follow me.” She guided the woman to a change room and then returned to the store.

Before she could get back to the dresses, a well-dressed thirty-something man stopped her. “Which do you think looks better the green or the blue?” He held up two dress shirts.

Kelly suddenly felt inspired. She leaned close to the man. “Whichever you think looks better, stud.” She brushed her lips against his reddening cheek. “Fashion’s, like, all about confidence.”

The man laughed nervously. “Well, then, why don’t I just get both?”

Kelly giggled. Who would have known that selling clothes could be this much fun? She thought, licking her lips and heading towards a confused looking gentleman sorting through a pile of ties. And it’s so easy when you’ve got a body like this!

SATURDAY

Music was blaring throughout Kelly’s apartment and the nude student was singing loudly and dancing along while sorting through a mound of shopping bags that covered her bed. It was so nice of Scotty to give me these CDs from work, she thought as she swung her platinum colored hair to the beat of the music.

Kelly had started the day off by getting back her tuition payment from UCLA. She couldn’t understand why the guy at the school didn’t find her shopping emergency to be an acceptable reason for a refund. However a quickie behind the desk seemed to change his mind.

She held up a neon pink micro-skirt and giggled as she struggled to stretch it over her hips. Her tits wobbled from side to side as she wiggled and slowly stretched a bright green shiny tube top around them.

Kelly posed in front of the mirror in her bedroom. Perfect she thought. Totally fashionable and sexy. She began rummaging through her stuffed closet for some sort of shoes to go with the colorful ensemble. Reaching to the very back of the closet she grasped a shoe and pulled it out. It was a flat, black dress shoe.

Kelly felt herself slowly begin to panic. She looked around the room frantically and felt tears coming to her eyes. This was all wrong, she thought. I’m supposed to be a driven successful business student, not some blonde bimbo party girl. She felt incredibly confused. Why did I buy all these slutty clothes? Why did I change my fashion...she stopped and stared off, listening to the music.

What was I thinking about? Kelly thought. “I can be such a bimbo sometimes,” she giggled. She wandered into the kitchen and took a shot of tequila from one of bottles on the counter. The alcohol burned her throat on the way down, and she felt a slight buzz behind her eyes. Much better.

Kelly swayed back into the bedroom and nearly tripped over a pair of bright pink platforms on the floor beside her bed. Perfect, she thought, as she began to do up the straps. There was a knock at the front door and the buxom blonde grabbed her purse and shuffled out of her room to answer it.

Kelly couldn’t remember the name of the guy fondling her tits, but it felt wonderful. She rubbed her hips into his crotch and giggled. Was it Dick? She giggled again. “Hey, whash your name?” she slurred.

“Nick,” the man replied loudly without removing his hands from her boobs. “Want to go into the back with me?”

“Whatever you wan’ to do,” Kelly replied.

Nick put his arm around Kelly and they stumbled to the back of the club and into a private-looking booth with a curtain over the entrance. As Nick removed his belt and jeans, Kelly stretched lazily on the fabric covered bench seat, letting Nick get a clear view of her pussy underneath her skirt. She felt cool air on her nipple and realized that one of her boobs had popped out of her tube top. She giggled.

Nick leaned in and thrust his hardened cock into Kelly’s warm, moist pussy. It felt like such a relief to Kelly that she cried out: “Fuck yes!” The tingling in her pussy grew with each push and she felt a delicious warmth throughout her body.

The thrusts grew faster and more urgent. Nick grunted loudly and Kelly arched her back and felt the warm pressure of his cum splashing into her. Her vision went white as she came. She stretched on the bench as Nick withdrew his cock and sprayed the last few dribbles of cum over her outstretched body.

He began to dress again. “Thanks, babe, you’re a real hot piece.” He spun around and left the booth.

Kelly struggled to her feet and began to straighten her clothes again. The world swirled around her and she sat back down. Suddenly the curtain slid open and a man walked in carrying two drinks. Kelly squinted at his face but couldn’t make it out in the dark.

“Hey, did you want a drink?” he asked as he placed a bright green fruit concoction in front of Kelly. He slid onto the bench.

“Thansh, Nick, but I’ve, like, totally had enough ta drink” she pushed it back.

“Nonsense,” he replied. “You seem perfectly sober to me.”

“Oh, ok,” Kelly said as she grabbed the drink back and took a long sip. She knew most of the guys she met were smarter than her. She was just way too fashionable to be smart.

“Ready to go again?” he asked as he began to remove his sweatpants.

“Okie-dokie,” Kelly giggled as she finished off the drink. She never knew sex was so much fun.

This time Kelly rolled over onto her front and let him plunge his cock into her slick pussy from behind. Kelly felt the familiar warm feeling spread throughout her body as he pounded her from behind. He gripped her ass and came inside her pussy. Some of the cum dripped on the tiled floor as he slowly withdrew.

“That was fucking awesome,” he exclaimed, “you’re such a hot bimbo.”

“Did you wan’ my numer, Nick?” Kelly asked groggily as she stood up and swayed unsteadily.

“Oh, my name’s Derek.” He replied, looking a little confused.

Kelly giggled, “oh, sorry, I can be soo stupid sometimes.”

“I’ll see you later,” Derek laughed as he left the booth.

Kelly stretched her skirt back over her pussy and tried to wipe some of the cum off of her legs and tits. She wandered back out into the club and saw that it was nearly empty as the partiers headed home after a long night. She heard a squeal from her right as Mandy spotted her and stumbled in her direction.

“Oh my god, you look like you had an awesome night” she exclaimed before giving Kelly a long kiss on the lips. Kelly murmured something unintelligible and leaned into Mandy. The pair put their arms around each other and slowly made there way out of the club.

MONDAY

Kelly brushed back a strand of her long platinum hair and slowly tottered her way through the mall towards the store. It was fairly empty at 10 in the morning, but the few who were around the mall couldn’t help but stare as Kelly made her way past. Her tanned face was adorned with two large pink hoop earrings, heavily applied make-up and bright pink shiny lipstick. Her white spandex string-tied halter top strained against her tits, which spilled over the top in a generous display of cleavage. The bright pink miniskirt just covered her ass and a long sparkling piercing hung from her belly button under the cropped end of her halter. The whole ensemble was topped off with a towering pair of 6″ pink platform heels.

A man on the escalator whistled and Kelly blew him a kiss. She knew she looked totally fashionable. She knew she could be the best clothing salesperson this mall had ever seen.

“Wow, you look really fucking hot Kelly,” Scott enthused as she sauntered into the store.

Kelly giggled. “Like, thanks babe.”

“How was your weekend?” Scott asked.

“Oh my god! It was totally awesome. I, like, did sooo much shopping. And on Friday I hooked up with this guy named Chad. And he was really sexy. Then on Saturday I met this guy, like, Nick or Derek or something and we fucked twice at the club.”

“Wow,” Scott laughed, “you sure were busy.”

Kelly headed back towards her office and threw her bag on the bed. She headed over to the full length mirror and checked over her outfit.

She stopped suddenly and looked around her office quizzically. Didn’t I used to have a desk? And I did something with numbers? She poked her head around the corner to Scott. “Hey, Scotty, didn’t I, like, used to work with numbers or something?”

Scott looked thoughtful, and then replied: “Well, what’s 5 times 7?”

Kelly furrowed her brow. “Umm... 57?”

“No,” Scott laughed, “I don’t think we ever had you doing anything with numbers.”

“Oh, right,” Kelly giggled, “I dunno what I was thinking.” She headed back to her room and practiced her best sultry look in front of the mirror. Then she headed out to the front desk.

“Hey girlie!” Mandy squealed as Kelly came to the desk. “You were quite the slutty party girl on Saturday.” She reached over the desk and gave Kelly a hug, mashing her giant tits into Kelly’s own sizeable boobs. They began chatting amiably about hot guys, sex and clubbing. Kelly really liked Mandy. She was like her best friend in the whole world.

“Eh-ehm.” A cross looking woman was holding a pile of clothes and staring daggers at the two buxom blondes. “Could one of you bimbos help me here?”

“Oooh! I’m a bimbo!” Kelly exclaimed. “I can help you!”

The lady rolled her eyes and chuckled to herself as Kelly’s swaying hips guided her towards the change rooms.

“Kelly, could you come over here for a minute?” Scott asked as she was heading back towards the desk.

“Okie-dokie, Scotty,” she replied.

“This is Mr. Williamson.” Scott said, referencing the nervous looking middle-aged man in an ill-fitting suit standing next to him. “He’s a regular shopper here and today he’s looking for some special services.” Kelly wondered for a second what Scott meant by special services, and looked at him questioningly. But then she remembered. She could be such a ditz sometimes.

“Hi mister!” she exclaimed before planting a kiss on his cheek. “Why don’t you come back to, like, my office and I can totally give you some service?” Kelly batted her eyelashes and licked her lips.

Scott followed them into the hallway and entered his office. He flipped on a small TV screen just as Kelly was untying her halter top and revealing her tanned tits. Scott smiled as he flipped through the monthly report from BI Design’s accountants. He laughed—as if a store with this much revenue would have a student doing their finances. Scott was pleased as he saw that special services revenue was set to double now that Kelly was working full-time. And he didn’t have to pay a thing for inventory.

A glance at the screen showed him that Mr. Williamson was almost done. Scott hopped out of his chair and headed out the door. It was his turn now.