The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a quickie but a good one. After praise as a flash I added some detail to make it somewhat full length.

Tags: MC, MD, MA, RB, SF

Fast Cars...Faster Women

The brand new dodge viper rolled up on the streetcorner crusing for all the young ladies to see. Pure purple with a bright metallic shine that reflected everything he passed 50 times as bright as it was. The car was a work of art with pure leather seats and every inch fully detailed. Such was the life for the one and only Luis Sanchez.

Luis Sanchez was known as the toughest racer on the California street racing circut. Never got pulled over because no cop could ever catch his cars. Never lost a race because no one could catch his cars. The other racers never knew what it was about except for the detailed paint jobs of hot girls in next to nothing that he sported on most every car he owned or aquired.

Everything checked out street legal and stock on his cars but people swore that he could go as fast as 280 in one particular rig. The girls were all out dressed to catch these local heroes if only for a night and he scanned the crowd looking for just the right woman when he slowed down and stopped at the 19 year old latin beauty with a torn denim miniskirt, platform heels and shimmering purple top.

“Hola Sinorita, wanna ride? Big crew race at midnight and I need just the right girl to roll with. Besides, your top matches the paint job.” Luis said with a wry grin as he lowered his sunglasses and gave the woman a better look down his button down purple shirt, bought just to match the paint job on his new ride.

“Oh, I know the deal, I do all the riding and none of the driving. No way, look but no toca!” The woman said smartly and turned to walk away.

“Oye, I no play like that, I don’t win without no girl with me. They give me soul, and give my cars the soul that they need to win. Now I’m just talking a nice tour of the city before sundown, won’t even show you off to the racers. Name’s Luis, I’d be honored to know su nombre” Luis said with an old pro’s charm.

“Lupe, and OK, but this better be la verdad, no screwing with me, physically or otherwise, I got mace Hermano!” Lupe said and climbed into the passenger seat and buckled up.

0 Mph

“where would you like to go.” Luis said with a smile.

Lupe was just about to dodge for a free ride home but then she felt the air conditioning come on and a sharp but definative tingle ran through her body.

“Fast” she said somewhat shaking from the cold blast of air.

“okay, but not too much, She’s gotta be in shape for the crew meet at midnight you know.” Luis cautioned as he rolled away.

20 Mph

Lupe didn’t know what it was but the humming of the motor was appealing as Luis putted the car along toward the freeway, it was a low hum that sent soft vibrations throughout her body. She didn’t know what was happening, she had ridden with tons of crew boys and she never felt quite like this. She looked at luis and realized just how hot he was and with the hot ride, Lupe began to feel slightly tingly in her panties.

40 Mph

Luis found an empty stretch of the main road and cranked up the speed. Finally Lupe had to say something.

“Luis, your motor, it’s so in tune, I mean i can listen to it all day without the radio and be so happy.” Lupe said with a pant at the end of the sentence which she just didn’t understand.

“Oh, yeah? I spend hours on this whole system, chica, It has everything ...but I’m sure you just wanna hear the engine, right.” Luis replied.

“Yeah” Lupe said and Luis stopped the car at a red light and revved the motor so lupe could barely hear it, the hum then growing louder and louder until her legs instinctively spread at the pleasuring sound of the engine that was perfectly in sync with her mind.

“You like the engine, Lupe, I tuned it just for you, It’s tuned into you, and you are tuned into it. Now we can go really fast.” Luis explained slowly, letting it sink into her head.

Lupe’s eyes were unresponsive and glassy, and all she could do is show a transfixed, sultry grin at Luis.

“Yes, fast” She moaned and Luis turned toward the highway.

60 Mph

Lupe’s pulse quickened, the tingling in her body with the purr of the engine made her feel unbeliveable and she began to run her hands down her breasts to further the pleasure. Lupe tried not to moan but the sensations were overwhelming her.

“Faster, Luis, need...” Before she could finish Luis hit the pedal and the wave of pleasure crashed over Lupe.

80 Mph

Lupe now was insaitiable, and Luis pushed a button on his steering wheel that tightened the seat belt around lupe so she couldn’t lunge over the console and give him a blowjob, knowing that this would disturb his meticlious driving and cause a major problem. Phase 1 was complete and he pushed a button on the shifter that lit up a panel that said “Gear 2”.

“Luis, I need this, oh this car is so hot, what it does to me, I’m so hot right now, pull over and fuck me...noooo faster...faster...” The glaze returned into Lupe’s eyes as the brief moment of awareness was taken away and now she fondled her breasts as well as she could and finally her top came off followed almost instantly by her bra.

100 Mph

Lupe was now biting her nipples, anything to make the feelings inside become more complete. She couldn’t speak, she was obsessed and moaning loudly, begging to make the car go faster.

“Luis, Mas, Mas, Rapido Rapido, Faster, Ohhh please faster.” Lupe pleaded

“I am your driver, you are the machine, become the machine, let’s see how you handle.” Luis said now deepening Lupe’s subsurvience to the car to which she offered zero resistance.

“Yes, driver, I will be fast for you. I will handle for you.” Lupe replied, anything to keep the sensations flowing through her.

Luis then directed the car onto the off ramp onto a curvy mountain highway. He barely missed a mile per hour as Lupe swayed her hips and legs to each curve and smoothly rubbing her breasts into every turn, executing perfect sweeping drifts across each turn. As the Viper made it’s way up the dangerous corkscrew hill, with every twist Lupe’s panties worked their way off.

On the uphill climb Lupe then was one with the power of the motor as she slid up her skirt right with the car’s movement up the steep hill without missing a beat.

Then came the sharpest curves of all on the mountain and Luis sped up to 110mph and Lupe pulled back her right leg as the car veered around the first sharp turn, bending her leg behind her head then flicking off her shoe. The next turn was to the left so she did the same for the left leg, licking her feet on both occasions.

Now completely naked, Lupe’s seat reclined and she spread out fully splitlegged. The glove box opened. Inside was a shining purple vibrator which was wired directly into the motor then suddenly Luis slammed on the brakes and the car came to a screeching halt. As he hoped, Lupe was frozen into place. Despite how much she wanted the vibrator, the car had her in its grip and would tell her when to insert the vibrator.

Luis rolled the car forward to break the freeze and Lupe wasted no time inserting the vibrator. Luis pressed his shifter button to gear 3 and then revved the engine to expunge any last shred of resistance that was in Lupe’s brain with the hypnotic rythyms of his finely tuned ride. One final test to make sure the current was flowing into Lupe.

“Lupe” Luis called, no response.

Luis then ran his hand across her breasts, no response.

But a quick rev of the engine got a full bodied moan out of Lupe and he slammed the car into gear.

“Let’s see how fast this baby goes now!” Luis said excitedly and took off down a long straightaway and the vibrator worked its magic. In 2.4 seconds the car went from 0-60 and Lupe was moaning with delight again.

100, 120 150mph Lupe was now working the vibrator even harder screaming like she never has before and Luis hits the gas even harder.

180, 200, 210mph Lupe is now going as hard as she can gritting her teeth, determined to go faster, caked in sweat and enjoying every second.

240, 250, 270mph Lupe will not quit and Luis slams on the gas making Lupe go as hard and as deep as she has ever. Her eyes rolling back in her head her mind awash in pleasure as she screams even louder, dying to cum but going for one last record before she does so.

“C’mon baby, 300! I know you can do it, 300 Baby!” Luis says and hits the pedal down as far as it goes and lupe builds up the last of her reserves.

280, 290, 295, 300mph Lupe screams then orgasms with sheer delight as she pushes the car past 300, she cums hard and every part of her goes limp as Luis brings the car down to a more normal speed.

Luis pushes one last button on the shifter and a great white flash is seen and Lupe dissapears as Luis heads toward his crew meet.

At the meet they can hear the underlying, almost subliminal wail of the Moaning Mamacita, the trademark hum of the motors of all of Luis Sanchez’s rides. On the hood is the fear striking paint job, this particular one featuring a young mexican woman clad in a shiny purple tube top and denim miniskirt with her panties around her thighs right below her minkskirt. She is licking her finger with a seductive look on her face. On the side panel all that is written is “Lupe”.

Inside the motor the former 19 year old Lupe Rodriguez lies with her legs wide open and her body gyrating in perfect rythym as she is perputally banged by the pistons in perfect harmony to her blissful screams and endless supply of energy, enough to propel a street legal sportscar 300mph and still flexable enough to hug any turn at any speed.

“Every car needs a soul” Luis would say to his competitors as he walked away with his share of money and pink slips. “All my cars have souls, so I do better than anyone” he says with a laugh.

His competitors always taste defeat and he always tastes victory, and all the women who make it possible can taste are their own juices as they lie as lifless pinup paintings on their hoods.

Each one of Luis’ cars, 28 in all, has their own parking spot with the woman on the hood’s name. His new red Mustang Cobra arrives on a tow truck, a prize he won with Lupe.

He gets to work installing the devilishly simple setup that steals the souls of the women he takes for rides. It only has 4 parts, a subliminal generator hooked up inside the engine block, a rumble chamber to increase the vibrations in the seat, the energy converter and vibrator setup in the glove box and the magic flash that binds the victim to the car, making them one in the same. Within hours he’s cruising the streets of another neighborhood looking for his next victim, a ditzy blonde in blue jeans and of course a blood red tank top to match the paint job.

“Hehe, how do cars, like, have souls” She asks as they cruise down at 20mph

“The soul of a sports car...is an even faster woman.” Luis says.

“That’s the funnies thing I ever hear, so that’s why all cars are girls, huh, you guys take your cars way…wayyyy…ohhhhhh” The woman cannot finish as the revving of the motor goes to her head. Just another day in the life in the greatest street eraser to ever buckle a seat belt.