The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Fay and Her Knight

Part Three

The people and events in this story come from my brain, not the real world. Regardless of what that tells you about my brain, it means that I’m not writing about you, your mom, your friends, or your friends’ friends. So you can’t sue me. Neener neener.

If you’re underage in your territory (and you know what I mean), then read something else, please. If you’re easily offended by sexually explicit fetish content, may I suggest reading something else? If you’re easily offended by sexual content and are determined to help yourself to a dash of moral outrage, I put it to you this way: you have too much time on your hands.

Note: Sorry it took so long to get back to this story. You know how the holidays are. Were.

© 2002 by Aerosol Kid. Protected under the Berne Convention.

Inana

Dean lifted her off her feet and spun her around. Laughing felt good, so she did it again. Oddly, it made her shiver in the warm sun. The boardwalk stroll was invigorating, but the smell of the lavender sea made her uncomfortably horny.

She was starring in her favorite little fantasy, the one where her guy whisked her off somewhere safe and courted her for days on end. But for real this time, she was reminded, as she straightened her new sundress. It was a tad on the conservative side, but it was expensive, and Dean had expressed no reservations about the cost as he splashed out on her new wardrobe. They both wore dark sunglasses—a silly gesture aimed at keeping them from being recognized. Somehow, the glasses made her feel safe and excited. “Again!” she begged.

He obliged, whipping her into the air, coaxing more giggles. Then he set her down and whispered, “We’d better not draw attention.”

That’s how the last two days had gone, for the most part. Dean had brought them to Theta—a strand of the galaxy she’d never been to—and made a beeline for Ives III, a quaint resort world with a bristling defense force that acted as a planetary bouncer. The rich, the famous and the beautiful came here to frolic, smug with the knowledge that no one else could get in. The customs guys had made such a fuss over Dean; Inana had cocked her head at him in amazement as she watched him modestly protest (while enjoying the attention). Her mystery man got more interesting all the time.

During the trip, he’d been emphatic that the man chasing after them was not to be taken lightly. Since Mister Gund had brutally trained Inana to be the meekest slave she could possibly be, this wasn’t news to her. But Dean had busted her out of Mezza City with considerable style and abundant gunfire, impressing the hell out of her in the process. If he’d brought her all the way out here from Pasharu, to what was essentially a planet-sized gated community, then Dean would have to be as freaked by Gund as she was. And even though he’d never let on, being a total badass and all, it made Inana nervous.

She was still flushed, catching her breath as the sea breeze whipped her hair against her cheeks. What if Gund found a way to get to them? What if Dean turned his back on her for a few seconds and someone...

“Did I make you dizzy?” Dean inquired, which was his way of trying to make her feel better, because he knew exactly what she was thinking about.

Inana blinked, then grabbed his tie and pulled him in close. “I want you to make me dizzy,” she smiled. “Back in our room, after you take off my dress and put your —”

“Shhhh!” He freed his tie from her fingers and pretended to be annoyed as he straightened it. “We want to keep a low profile, remember? And around here folks are fairly hung up about sex.”

She regarded the couple nearest them, noting how they managed to stay a few, flirty inches apart at all times. Sorry, she admitted telepathically, adopting an ingénue vibe she knew drove him crazy. She let him take her elbow, smiling at his smile. I’ll be good.

They resumed their stroll. “What do you want to do next?” he drawled.

Her thoughts swam away from her just as lazily. “I dunno. Whatever you want to do.”

She was doing it again, and she resisted the urge to mentally kick herself, because she knew Dean would sense it through their ever-growing psychic bond. Each day since their escape, she’d been deferring to him more and more; fussing over him, waiting on him like a good little slave. She hated it and Dean hated it, but she couldn’t stop. She felt him stifle the urge to recoil, which perfectly illustrated her frustration with linking. She could only share thoughts with people she liked, and new boyfriends were precisely the last people she wanted inside her head.

Dean

He watched her fidget as she read her book, noting how her wriggling affected the sculpted lines of her bare back. They’d set up their modest little beach camp an hour earlier, in an isolated spot. Now, noisy children and pasty parents surrounded them. The sun was on the way down, the tide was on the way in, and the noise level was rising. Abruptly, Inana pressed her book face down onto her towel and looked at him over her sunglasses.

“I take it you’re ready to go in?” he smiled. Her sexual appetite peaked at regular intervals, and for the third time that day, her relentless pheromones heated his skin like the enormous sun that dipped toward the ocean. She just bit her lip and continued to gaze at him hungrily.

He reminded her to rinse away the sand in the outdoor shower, before she hooked her fingers in the waistband of his trunks and hauled him into their cool bungalow. On the first day, she’d pinned him down and ridden him at a gallop until she remembered to breathe, then she’d quaked on top of him, taking in great lungfuls of air and babbling nasty nonsense. Today, she simply stepped back and peeled off her wet bikini.

Eyeing the floor.

What had originally drawn him to her—in that bizarre club on Pasharu almost a week earlier—was her intensity. Even in the grips of Gund’s sadistic conditioning, independence blazed in her blue eyes. That, in the end, was what had convinced him to help her, because, aside from her near-painful loveliness, he respected that spark. But every day she got more muted, meeker. She blushed, apologetic about initiating sex with him. He was disappointed even as she stood naked before him, her shiny green bikini forgotten on the floor.

It wasn’t her fault. He couldn’t expect her to shrug off what they’d done to her in that slavehouse and just be herself. He chastised himself silently, remembered that she could hear his thoughts, and felt their mutual embarrassment deepen in an absurd psychic feedback loop.

It was up to him to snap them out of it, so he whisked her off her feet, just long enough to tease a smile form her. Then he spilled her onto the bed and pounced beside her. The wildly bouncing mattress encouraged her laughter. He reminded himself that things would all work out in the end, that they were safe here, and pushed his thoughts toward her as he slowly drew her legs apart. She drowsed in his mood as he contemplated her sex. It was hairless—from heredity, not grooming habit. And slick. He knelt toward it, and Inana quivered in surprise as he pressed his lips to her, as if he’d never done that before. He pushed past her swollen labia with his tongue, listening to her spine creak as it arched. She eased against his mouth as his hands slid under her back.

So, he drew out his Xhian lover, silently encouraging her as she fucked his mouth just as quietly. Later, he smiled when her fingers snaked into his hair and pulled him up along her belly. His wet chin slid along her skin as she drew his face toward hers, and then he was inside her. Inana worked her hips against his and smiled at him, angelic and relieved.

Complex, wordless thoughts passed between them, and they nodded to each other. For punctuation, he ducked down and kissed between her breasts, right over her heart.

Inana

Dean was a little late, which of course made her nervous. She didn’t like him leaving her by herself, despite his assurances that no one would bother her. She scanned the entrance to the restaurant again, carefully avoiding eye contact with the other patrons. The bartender asked if she needed anything, then perceptively left her alone.

Inana put her drink down and lit another cigarette. Dean had raised an eyebrow when he’d first seen her light up, on the Starless, then he’d shrugged and pulled out one of his own. Thus, they’d fallen off that particular wagon together.

“Excuse me,” someone purred behind her, “do you have a light?”

Inana’s back was up before she even turned around. She could already smell the other Xhian woman, even if she couldn’t read her. She forced herself to smile as she pivoted on her barstool.

She was gorgeous, Inana noted without surprise. Pale, with full lips and long, raven ringlets, and her glittering purple dress seemed on the verge of showing more skin than local convention dictated. The woman smiled enigmatically, as Inana tried not to glare, and held out her hand. “I’m Darice,” she announced.

Inana held out her lighter. “I’m waiting for someone,” she said evenly. Xhian females were unnaturally territorial, and beyond that, this didn’t feel right. What were the odds of two Xhians turning up here, a gazillion light-years away from home?

Darice lit her odd, mud-colored cigarette, eyes never leaving Inana’s. She exhaled as she passed back the lighter, planning her response to the rude brush-off. “I’m sorry to have bothered you,” she said carefully, “but it’s been so long since I saw another Sister. Qui-shala,” she bowed, apologizing in their native tongue.

Inana felt like a jerk. She reached out for Darice’s arm as the lovely dark-haired thing turned to leave. ”Qui-shala vour kashim,” she told her, which basically shifted the blame where it belonged. “Please have a drink with me?”

The pleased brunette nodded and perched on the stool next to hers. They smoked in silence for a moment, until Darice’s wine appeared. “I understand your apprehension,” she began. “Things aren’t so safe for us away from home, are they?”

Inana felt tingly, listening to the lilting voice of a fellow Sister, who knew how things were. “Tell me about it,” she agreed.

Darice took an elegant sip. “So we come to places like this, with those who keep us safe.”

Inana eagerly put her hand on her Sister’s dainty wrist. Her breath caught as their pheromones mingled. “Exactly. My boyfriend makes me feel so much better.”

Darice’s violet eyes sparkled. “You’re here with a man? How delightfully reckless.” She seemed to be expressing a view common among straight, unmarried Xhian women. Telepathy and premonitions were fairly common among the Sisters, but the men of her race could control their minds. Somehow, her deranged ancestors had thought this was a good idea. So, what few men there were on Xhia Prime were arrogant, narcissistic assholes with harems. At least, that’s what Xhian women thought until they joined those harems. That was why Inana had left home in the first place.

But Darice’s contempt seemed to extend to all human males, and Inana felt like singing Dean’s praises. “Well, not just any man,” she protested.

“Yes, yes,” Darice dismissed. “They all seem so eager to distance themselves from their ilk, at first. But in the end...”

Inana shivered. Her stool wobbled underneath her derriere, and the lights seemed to get dimmer. “What?”

Darice reached out to brush Inana’s hair from her cheek with cool fingertips. “They just want one thing from us. Obedience,” she proclaimed contemptuously. “A precious thing like you needs better companions.”

Inana blinked drowsily as a bead of sweat slid down her back. She shook herself, trying to keep track of thoughts that wouldn’t sit still. “My guy’s not like that,” she persisted.

Darice smiled, shook her head, which for some reason made Inana want to cry. “When you come to your senses, I’ll be waiting.” She stood, reached into her purse, slipped a card down Inana’s dress so that it wedged between her breasts. The sensation made her sit up very straight. “Forget, for now, li noura.”

Her eyes closed, and she swayed on her barstool.

“Everything alright, Miss?” the bartender asked nervously.

Inana shivered herself awake and looked around. Whatever had just happened was over, and she was alone. With relief, she noticed Dean walking through the door. The late bastard. He caught her eye and waved. She gave the bartender a little smile. “Everything’s just fine, thanks.”

Dean

She was pissed at him because he’d gone off to see his old friend, Dean realized. But this guy had connections with certain security officers, and Dean wanted to know who’d been cleared into Ives III since his arrival. Keeping Inana safe was paramount, and he couldn’t relax until he was sure.

Sorry, I was late, he soothed, as they looked over the menu together.

But she was having none of it, and chose to ignore him. In fact, she’d been obscuring her thoughts from him since they sat down.

“Inana, I’m sorry I was late,” he repeated, watching her.

“What? Oh, forget it,” she dismissed, returning to her menu with exaggerated interest.

Dean hadn’t been with many women as of late, but he was intimate with how things went when he fucked up with them. He also knew that first arguments with a new love interest are a potentially lethal minefield, best picked through very slowly. So he dropped it and left her alone until the first course showed up.

“I was able to learn that no one who followed us from Pasharu is here on the ground,” he mentioned casually, as he filled her glass.

She mumbled something in acknowledgement and concentrated on her plate.

“You know,” he proceeded cautiously, “we could probably even leave soon, if you want.”

Inana said nothing.

“Where would you like to go next? Or,” he swallowed, “do you need for me to take you home?”

She looked up, and for an instant he could read her again. There was fear, confusion, conflict. Dean sensed unmistakable anger, too. “Why the fuck would I want to go back to Xhia Prime?” she asked pointedly, as people at neighboring tables gasped at her language.

Dean reddened at the spectacle she was causing, but he had the good sense to drop it. “I’m sorry. I’m just saying, if you need me to take you somewhere, just say the word.”

“So,” she hissed, angrily digging at her food. “You’ve had your fun with me, now you want to dump me somewhere?”

Dean’s eyes widened at the nerve he’d just hit, and he half-raised out of his seat and touched her arm. She tolerated this, glaring at him. “No!” he said. “You can stay with me as long as you like. I’m just trying to find out what’s eating you.”

The glare faltered, and her eyes watered. She gave him a brief, pleading look. “I —” she attempted, before covering her mouth with her fist. “Baby, I’m sorry. I don’t know what my problem is.” She began to sob as discretely as she could.

Dean quietly got up and went to her. Other people around them gave him sympathetic “it’s your first lover’s quarrel” looks, which prompted him to smile back, even though he was a little confused. He rubbed her head and put his lips to her ear. “You’ve been through an awful fucking lot, Inana. I’m not pretending to relate, but please know that I want to help.”

It wasn’t enough to divert attention from their table, but from the flood of thoughts emanating from Inana, he guessed he’d somehow muddled through their first fight.

Inana

It was really quite brave of her to sunbathe alone on the beach, she felt. Dean had begged off that morning to prepare for their departure. She was glad to know they’d be heading back to the Starless soon, which was the only place she felt truly safe, these days.

Inana fiddled with the strap of her bikini and immersed herself further in her book. The sun blazed around her big blue umbrella as her skin got progressively browner.

Something compelled her to look toward the surf. Squinting, she noted a figure body-surfing the tall, powerful waves. She watched the woman brace herself against the undertow as it sucked at her bikini bottoms, and bravely make her way ashore. When she saw Inana watching, she gave a jaunty wave.

Darice. Inana remembered everything then. She set her book down with trembling fingers, returned the wave, and tensed on her towel as the dark-haired Xhian approached.

“I didn’t think I’d see you again!” Darice enthused breathlessly, as the shook the seawater out of her hair.

Inana cupped her hand over her eyes, blinking against the sun. She wanted this Sister to scram. “Yeah, well, I’m leaving this afternoon.”

The pale-skinned woman seemed impervious to the huge, yellow gas giant that glowered down at them. She dropped to her knees in the sand, locking eyes with Inana. “Already?” she asked. “So you’re jetting off with your man again?”

Inana squirmed uncomfortably, playing with her hair. “Uh-huh.”

“Did you think about what I said to you, before?”

Inana held up her hands. She felt dizzy. “I don’t want to get into this with you...”

Darice chose to take Inana’s warning gesture as something else, and gripped her hands. “You know that I’m only looking out for a Sister...”

Inana pulled free of the grasp. “Look, I don’t know you! And you don’t know Dean, so please piss off!” She looked around, noted bleakly that no one else on the beach seemed to notice she was in distress.

Darice clearly sensed that she’d crossed a line, and backed off. “You’re right, I’m sorry. It’s that old saying: Doq ni mau en vor gash, en vi wa chim,“ Which meant “Only those who walk in our sands know the heat of the grains.” She was trying to say that she was wrong to think she knew best for Inana just because they came from the same place.

The old chestnut made Inana smile. “It’s okay. Thanks for thinking of me.”

Darice’s gaze flicked over Inana’s legs. “I’ve been thinking about you a lot...”

Inana stifled a moan as the other Xhian’s lust crossed the air. “That’s sweet. But I can’t...” She failed to stifle another one as Darice began to stroke her feet. This Sister was all hands, suddenly.

“My delicious thing, other humans can’t possibly comprehend what drives us,” she whispered. “They don’t need to know what we do in private to stay sane.”

Inana’s eyes slipped shut as her feet hummed their pleasure. “They don’t need to know,” she agreed softly.

“Why don’t you come back to my bungalow for a while... ”

Her eyes rolled back in her head as she orgasmed from the very notion. “Yeah. Okay,” she heard herself say.

Dean

She looked so cute, out there on the beach under that huge umbrella. He smiled, remembering again, as he drove a rented skim through town. Since she’d been such a good sport about being alone, Dean had eagerly set out to run errands. Yes, she was cute, and yes, he was completely smitten, but it was nice to get away for a while.

It was all that hovering she did lately, as she read in his mind what he was about to want and eagerly fetched it for him, before he even realized what was happening. That had started to get weird, but last night’s argument made him even more uneasy. He’d had girlfriends who, after that first fight and the great make-up sex, had taken it up as a hobby. Sure, last night’s makeup ritual had been epic in scale (they’d barely gotten two hours of sleep before sunrise), but if Inana was going to dart back and forth between ditzy slavegirl and dragon lady, well, things didn’t look good for Dean and Inana.

As he changed lanes, he reminded himself that their relationship was a happy result of him saving her life and her free will. Helping her convalesce and getting her somewhere safe were the most important things. If they stayed an item, cool. If not, Dean would happily go on with his interstellar bachelorhood, content that somewhere, she was okay.

Still, he found himself hoping she’d stick around. It seemed there weren’t many women in the galaxy who would put up with his crap.

Inana

Xhian girls mature early, and they begin to experiment first with themselves, then with anyone they lay eyes on. Boys on her homeworld being what they were, and being so few, the girls mostly kept to themselves. So Inana had cut her sexual teeth on girls. Lots of them. She’d been something of a legend in her hometown: walking home after school, she’d smiled at the envious stares the other girls gave her daily choice of afternoon treat.

Sex with Dean was fantastic because he gave a shit, and because he was a quick study. The attention was heavenly. But Darice was a Sister, and she knew what worked, south of Inana’s belly. Inana moved her hips in tight circles around Darice’s tongue and burbled nonsense. When the dark-haired woman’s mouth left her, she whined in complaint, looked down to see Darice grimace and pick something from her teeth.

“Sand,” Darice explained, making them laugh. Without clothes, she was so perfect. Inana hungrily reached out and cupped the other woman’s face in her hands.

“Shall I wash?” Inana offered, hoping she wouldn’t have to.

Darice wrapped her arms around Inana’s legs possessively. “No. You taste like the beach. It’s perfect.” She buried her face between Inana’s thighs for emphasis.

Inana came for the umpteenth time. Slackened everywhere except where Darice touched her. An hour ago, she knew exactly when she was supposed to meet Dean. Now, she had no idea. It would’ve helped if she knew the time.

Darice made loud, long sucking sounds between Inana’s legs, as if she knew that could drive her over the edge again. Inana quaked happily. Finally, Darice withdrew, and sat on the floor in front of Inana’s chair, wiping her mouth. “Why won’t you open your thoughts to me?” she asked quietly.

Somehow, the absence of Darice’s warmth made Inana feel more embarrassed. “I’m sorry. I can’t do it with most people.”

Darice rose to her knees, her head at Inana’s breast. “You just haven’t learned to open yourself,” she proclaimed, as she pushed Inana’s legs apart.

Inana’s scent conveyed her satisfaction. It had been a long time since she’d felt this good. When Darice slipped two fingers effortlessly inside her, she almost cried. Instead, she slid down further in the chair. “Open up,” Darice commanded, and for a moment Inana misunderstood.

“How many fingers do you want to put up me?” she asked, incredulous.

“I mean your mind, li noura.”

Inana shivered. “I don’t think that will work.” Telepathy was a flaky thing, among Xhians. Some could do it very well, others like Inana were just so-so. Truthfully, that was the way she liked it.

“Of course it will. Let me in!” Darice’s insistence was creepy, but persuasive. So Inana attempted to humor her. Improbably, she relaxed even further. “That’s it,” Darice encouraged. “I can almost sense you...”

Then, Inana felt Darice in her head, as palpably as the fingers in her slick, singing sex. “Oh. Darice....”

“My beautiful sister...”

It was so wonderful, to be filled up this completely. There was a rush of conversation in their native language, as Darice’s fingers found some magical spot deep inside her, and Inana never wanted to be without a Sister’s thoughts to share again. When she woke up later, on a sweet-smelling bed, she was nearly heartbroken over not remembering what had happened.

In the next room, she heard Darice talking, but she didn’t understand the words until much later.

“Of course I got her. Did you think I wouldn’t? Yes, yes, I’ll have her on the next shuttle, packaged as we discussed. When can I go back to my Mistress? I’m sorry, Master Gund, but I miss her.”

Dean

“Somebody got to her, Vik,” Dean was saying. “Dammit! I shouldn’t have left her alone for a second, let alone three hours.” He kicked the sand bitterly next to Inana’s blue umbrella, scaring the nearby, well-to-do sunbathers, who no doubt wondered what two men—one in suit and one in a Defense Force uniform—could be so upset about on such a beautiful day. Then he realized something. “No offense...”

“Don’t worry about it,” Vik said, dismissing Dean’s implicit insult to his organization. He took another drag off his cigarette as he watched his upset friend pace in the sand. “Are you sure she didn’t just wander off into town?”

Dean remembered the previous night. “There’s no way she would’ve done that. She was so mad when I was fifteen minutes late last night. And I let them get her...”

Vik fixed him with a sober look, which calmed his pacing. “If you think your lady friend is in trouble, then we will find her.”

Dean slapped his old friend on the back, smiling momentarily. Then he got quiet and serious. “I can’t let that fat fuck take her away again. They can’t win this one.”

Vik tossed his cigarette in the sand and turned away from the sea. “If anyone can find her, we can. Let’s go.”

To Be Continued

By Aerosol Kid