The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fear Itself

Chapter 3

Kyle had paid attention when I said I was a virgin, and tried to be slow and gentle. His kisses were nice, but I’ve gotten kisses before from men waiting to be creeped out by the freaky girl with the thin, trim body. I slammed myself against his body, let loose of my hold on my power, and wrapped one leg around his butt while we were still standing. The hard-on that sprang up between us was very satisfactory. I started pulled at his clothes, ripping off a few buttons in my haste.

“Do you ...” he gasped, “do you have any rope?”

I froze with my hands on his belt. “You aren’t tying me down.”

“Hell, no,” he said, still struggling to catch his breath. “I’m lusting after you more than any woman I have ever known, but you do something to me. I’m afraid I’m going to bolt sooner than either of us wants me to.”

Lust? Is that what I am feeling from him? I rolled the word around in my head and decided that it fit the emotion I was feeling mixed with his fear. But he was right about the fear, he was feeling it, and I could chase him away if I let my power loose. I started to clamp it back down.

He relaxed, but I caught a whiff of disappointment. He wanted me to tie him down and ravage him? I felt a very evil smile start to spread on my face. He shivered, and his lust spiked when he saw it.

I tied him spread eagle on the bed with some pantyhose and had my way with him. I found out later that the power spike when I slammed myself bloodily and painfully onto a hard dick for the first time, caused a panic that evacuated three floors of the hotel. It was rough, I was bloody, and by my third orgasm he had screamed himself hoarse. The gag didn’t really help. I didn’t untie him before I passed out on his chest.

* * *

The fireman who woke me was gentle and unafraid. I didn’t even know he was in the room.

“Ma’am, are you all right?”

I giggled and rolled off Kyle. I think I had used so much power that I wasn’t even giving off a creepy vibe, and I was getting nothing back from the fireman.

“He’s in absolutely no position to hurt me,” I said, as I hopped up and found something to cover my naked body. I might not have been able to read the fireman’s mind, but I had seen that look in my fantasies, and took my time getting something on. I felt the dried blood cracking on my thigh at about the same time he saw it on Kyle’s crotch. I felt a trickle of fear.

I started to worry and I felt my power stir. The fireman’s fear started to slowly rise. At about this point, Kyle somehow spit the sock out of his mouth and said, “Sir, everything here was consensual. I’m sorry we were loud enough to worry somebody.”

“Who’s bleeding?” the fireman asked.

“I am,” I said. “It’s that time of the month.” I wasn’t about to tell a stranger I had just lost my virginity.

We got the fireman out the door, Kyle untied, and I stepped into the shower. I expected Kyle to bolt. I felt his lingering fear. His emotions were roiling around so fast that I couldn’t identify any of them beyond the fear.

I was amazed he was still there when I stepped out of the bathroom. While I started to get dressed, he headed for the bathroom. He paused at the door and said, “Will you still be here when I get out?” Again, I caught a new emotion.

“You are afraid, but you are also feeling something else. I don’t know that emotion. What is it?”

He paused, looked me in the eye for the first time, and said, “Hope?”

“You hope I’ll leave.” It hurt, but I wasn’t really surprised.

“I hope you’ll stay,” he said, as his eyes slipped from mine and his fear spiked a bit.

“Come home with me,” I blurted, as I struggled to keep from slapping him with my power.

He looked back at me, trying to read my mind while I fought to keep out of his. He smiled a bit and all his fear fell away.

“Okay,” he said simply, before stepping into the shower

* * *

“I knew a lady once who said that men were meant to be dominated,” Kyle said, as we stepped away from the car rental counter at the airport. “Why else would God have made them with a handle?”

I reached back and felt Kyle’s crotch with my left hand.

“Hey!” he exclaimed, blushing and looking around the airport.

“You started it,” I said with a grin, as I got a better grip on his growing hard-on. “And you’re right; this handle does feel better in my hand than my luggage. Grab that for me.”

We must have been quite a sight: Kyle carrying his brown suitcase in his left hand, and dragging my wheeled pink one with his right, with me dragging Kyle along by something nice and solid in his pants. Kyle was mortified, but I was nearly high off the other emotions in the mix, and didn’t care if the whole world saw it.

Airport security, on the other hand, didn’t share my view.

In all fairness to Kyle, I have never made it past airport security without problems. And they almost always react to rising fear with violence—like somebody afraid of spiders smashing one with a shoe. I’ve been beaten more than once, and for a while refused to fly until I learnt to clamp down my power better. That day I wasn’t clamping down my power and was making a spectacle of myself. I guess I deserved the body cavity search and the blood test for drugs. I signed the legal permission form instead of creating a fuss and making everybody wait for a warrant. Kyle wisely followed my lead.

They shouldn’t have searched Kyle at the same time as me, however. I felt him through the wall, and was so wet that I dribbled down my thigh, while the female security guard in the uncomfortably cold room was shining a flashlight in places one should never go. I don’t know if she had any lesbian tendencies: she was a hefty no-nonsense woman who took her job seriously, and slapped my hand when I felt Kyle orgasm and reached for my clit.

I nearly jumped in Kyle’s arms when I saw him again, and gave him a heartfelt, throat-swabbing kiss.

“That was awesome!” I announced, not caring who else heard me.

“You realize,” Karl said with a wry smirk, “that I have never even had my bag searched at an airport before today? Should I expect this kind of thing often?”

“Only as long as you keep blushing like that,” I chirped happily.

“Get out of here, you freaks,” said the security supervisor. “I can’t explain it, but you’re clean.”

* * *

When I finally made it home, the first thing I did was give my roommate a grin and a hug, and then headed to the bathroom. On my way there I heard her say happily to Kyle, “Hi, my name is Bambi. Who are you, and where did you hide my roommate?”