The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Feels Like the First Time”

“Um...hi,” John said. Perhaps not the most articulate of beginnings, but John felt like his brain had just dried up. Despite having exchanged dozens of emails and hundreds of instant messages, this was the first time he’d ever spoken with Deanna ‘live’, and he had to admit, he’d felt a rush of nervousness when the phone rang. Somehow, the thought of voice-to-voice contact felt more...intimate, in a way that made him worry that he was maybe investing too much into just one phone call. He couldn’t tell if Deanna felt the same way about him that he did about her, and his instincts for such things weren’t good. Better to play it cool. But not too cool, or she’d get the signal that he wasn’t interested in her. Just...just...

Just stop freaking out and talk to her, his hindbrain replied.

“Hi,” Deanna said. Her voice was absolutely gorgeous. Soft and breathy, with a tiny sparkle of humor to it like sunlight rippling on a mountain stream. ‘Sunlight rippling on a mountain stream’? his hindbrain kibitzed. Oh, boy. Crush alert!

“It’s good to finally hear your voice,” he said, sitting down on the bed. “I mean, when I suggested you call, I wasn’t sure...” He trailed off, too nervous to finish the sentence.

“I’m just glad you trust me with your phone number,” Deanna said with a grin in her voice. He could picture her smiling as she said it, and something about the mental image gave him a warm surge of happiness.

“You seem like a very trustworthy person,” he said lightly. On thinking about it, though, she really did. Deanna just seemed so open; from the moment she sent him that first email, commenting on a story he’d written, he’d felt absolutely certain that he could trust her. He’d never even had the nerve to exchange pictures with a girl online before, and within two weeks, not only had she gotten him to do that, he’d given her his phone number, his real name, and agreed to attend a convention with her in a few months. And all without her even using...he blushed, even though there was nobody else in the room.

“Thank you,” she said, just a little bit shyly. “So, we were talking about hypnosis?”

“Um...yeah.” John leaned back into his pillow, feeling more than a little shy himself. “I mean, I know it works. I’ve done it over text, and I’ve listened to recordings, but I don’t think that’s really quite the same.”

“Have you heard any of my recordings?” Deanna asked.

“No,” he said. “I didn’t know you’d done any.” John hoped he hadn’t just stuck his foot into his mouth. It was times like this that he felt like there was still so much he didn’t know about Deanna.

“There are a few floating around,” she said, “but it’s not too surprising that you haven’t spotted them. I thought you might have, though. I meet a lot of people who’ve been trancing for years to my voice before they ever met me.” She giggled. “They usually drop pretty quickly.”

John squirmed, just a little. It wasn’t that Deanna didn’t know he had a fetish about hypnosis—she’d be hard-pressed not to, after reading some of the stories he’d written. But there was a big difference between knowing it and wanting to indulge it. John didn’t want to press her into anything she wasn’t ready to give. So he just settled for saying, “Oh.” After a moment, he added, “That must have been fun to see.”

“Definitely,” Deanna said in a tone that reminded him that she had, after all, met him through reading hypno-fetish porn. “So, did you want to try it? Are you alone right now?”

“Sure,” John responded, a little unsteadily. “I’m in my room, I won’t be disturbed for a while. How do we, um...start?” Just keep calm, he reminded himself. This was just simple, recreational hypnosis, that was all, an offer from a girl that you’re good friends with (and want to be more) for a calming, relaxing trance (and don’t think about how aroused you’re getting) just for fun (sex is fun, right?)

“Well, I’d like to start by asking you a few questions about your style of processing information,” Deanna responded. “Are you visual, auditory or kinesthetic?”

“I...” John could pick up what the terms meant from context, but he’d never heard about this before. “I don’t know. How do I tell?”

“Well,” Deanna said, “when you read a book, do you hear the words in your head, maybe? Or do you see what’s happening, like a movie playing in your mind’s eye?”

John didn’t even need to think about that one. “I see it happening.”

“OK,” Deanna said. “Then you’re probably visual. You probably have a very good imagination, and you can picture things in your mind very easily. I want you to go ahead and get comfortable, and imagine a spiral for me, John. Just imagine a spiral spinning on the ceiling, and watch it as it turns. Can you do that?”

John looked up at the ceiling, trying to picture a spiral projected onto the white paint. “Yes,” he said. He imagined it gently turning, just like the spiral he’d seen on the website that first got him interested in hypnosis. He tried not to think about how excited he’d gotten, listening to the recorded induction and actually feeling himself go into a hypnotic trance.

“Very good,” Deanna said. Her voice had changed slightly, become deeper and throatier. Instead of being bubbly and light, it came out as stroking, soothing. “Just imagine that spiral, turning around and around. Focus all of your attention on the spiral, and just let your body relax a little. You can very easily just keep listening to my voice, relaxing and imagining the spiral as it draws your attention in.”

“Uh-huh,” John said. The spiral really did seem to get more vivid in his imagination as Deanna spoke, going from just being a construct of his imagination to almost seeming real before his eyes.

“Very good,” Deanna replied, and John felt a warm glow of pleasure at the soft and gentle praise in her voice. “Just keep watching the spiral and focus on your breathing, let it slow down, taking slow, deep breaths as you relax deeper and deeper.”

John didn’t know quite what to say when Deanna paused, but he felt like he had to say something just to let her know he was listening. But he couldn’t think of a thing. He settled for repeating her own words back to her. “Deeper,” he said, and the quiet, sleepy tone of his own voice astonished him.

“Very good,” she said again. John enjoyed knowing she was happy with him...he tried not to think about that. This wasn’t about sex, or submission, or any of that. Deanna might not even be interested in him that way. It wouldn’t be fair to...to...her voice drove the rest of his train of thought right out of his head. “Just imagine your whole body relaxing now, your arms and legs feeling heavy and sinking down, resting loose and easy as you listen to my voice.”

“uh-huh,” John sighed out. The spiral seemed so real to him now, and John realized almost with a start that he’d closed his eyes without even noticing. He’d been trying to keep them open, because Deanna had told him to look at the ceiling (and he’d wanted to do what she told him to do, he’d been craving that almost from the moment they started chatting, but Deanna might not be dominant the way he was submissive, and he couldn’t, shouldn’t, mustn’t...)

“Very, very good.” Deanna’s voice felt tangible now, like she was stroking it across his forehead and soothing him with her words. “Just go ahead, relax and sink deeper, and you know you’re hypnotized now, and that’s alright. That’s what you wanted, that’s what I wanted. It’s okay to relax like this. It feels good to relax, and sink deeper.”

“deeper,” John responded, and the part of him that he was trying not to let out shivered at just how good it felt to respond instead of reply. Part of him exulted at the knowledge that this was easy, that he was good at this, that he was a natural hypnotic subject. Trance was so simple to find, once you learned how. (Once Deanna took you there, his libido said...and you wanted to be taken...)

“That’s right, deeper and deeper, now.” John sighed out a deep, slow breath, his body completely limp and relaxed (all except for one part of him.) “Tell me something you need me to know.”

“...i...” John shifted a little, trying to ignore his stiff cock pressing against his shorts. He couldn’t tell her that. But she’d told him to tell her something he needed her to know... They hadn’t talked about any kind of sexual relationship, he didn’t know if she’d be interested or repulsed or even angry. But she’d told him to tell her something she needed to know. She had told him. And he wanted to do what she said, he wanted that so badly, he’d missed it so much for so long, ever since he’d first discovered he was submissive, with a different girl so long ago...and he was deep in trance now, and weren’t hypnotized people supposed to be more susceptible to suggestions? To commands? Just the thought of that word, ‘command’, echoing through his foggy brain, pushed him over the edge. “i’m very aroused right now, Deanna,” he husked out.

There was a barely perceptible pause. “That’s alright,” she said, and John could hear the genuine joy in her voice. He felt something melt inside him, then, knowing that he didn’t have to hold that part of himself back anymore. He knew he didn’t have to be embarrassed or ashamed, and he felt himself relax even more as Deanna said, “You can just let yourself feel that, and know that it’s alright to feel that way. You’re very happy when you’re this relaxed, you enjoy listening to my voice, and it’s okay to let those feelings make you aroused.”

John sighed softly, his cock now even harder. He wanted to pull it out of his shorts, wanted to stroke it, but he felt strangely passive. No, not strange at all, honestly. He was in trance, deeply hypnotized and relaxing deeper and deeper with every breath, and of course it was only natural that he needed to wait to be commanded before he could stroke. But how... “Tell me something you need me to know,” Deanna said again.

“want to stroke myself,” John said softly, his voice thick with need.

He could picture Deanna on the other end of the line, picture her smile as she said, “Then go ahead.” Without even needing to open his eyes, he reached into the drawer of the end table next to his bed and took out a tube of lubricant. John felt like his hands were moving in slow motion as he pulled his shorts down just enough to let his aching cock free from its confinement. Squirting a dollop of lube into his hand, he began to stroke slowly, gently up and down the shaft of his cock.

He didn’t say anything, but Deanna must have heard the change in his breathing, because she said, “Very good, John. You’re so deeply hypnotized now, hypnotized and aroused and you can feel that arousal building for me, can’t you?”

“yessss,” he gasped out, his breath no longer slow but now panting, matching the pace of his stroking as he pumped helplessly at his own cock.

“Very good, very very good, just let that arousal, that orgasm build inside you, feel it swelling as you stroke yourself for me,” and oh, it felt so good to know that he was stroking herself for her, and to know that she knew it too, “let yourself go deeper and deeper as you stroke harder and harder, feeling so very good as you listen to my voice and let the pleasure build.”

“nnnh...” John wanted to hold on, wanted to stay in this warm, wonderful place forever, but it was so hard—it felt like everything he’d ever imagined, every dream and sexual fantasy he’d ever had was all coming true in that moment under Deanna’s warm, soothing, caressing voice and all he could do was just helplessly stroke as the pleasure overflowed, smashing through him in a single culminating burst of orgasmic delight. “cumming,” he gasped out, his voice soft and high as he squirted out his pleasure all over his hand.

For a moment, John was embarrassed at how quickly he’d become aroused, how quickly he’d begged to stroke, and how easily he’d cum. He felt slightly ashamed at how little self-control he had when Deanna’s voice stroked him, but her soft, gentle tones stroked away his shame. “Very good,” she said, and John could hear the utter sincerity in her voice. “I’m very happy with you, John. I want you to just rest for a moment, feeling that warm pleasure of the afterglow for a little while. In a moment, I’m going to count to five, and you’re going to wake up, but for now, let’s just stay here a little while longer.”

John murmured a sleepy assent, and it seemed like he drifted for a long timeless moment before he heard Deanna say, “One, feeling yourself beginning to wake. Two, starting to come up now, becoming more aware of yourself. Three, feeling your fingers and toes wriggle a little, as you hear four, eyes beginning to open now, and...five. Wake up.”

John was suddenly acutely aware of the sticky mess all over his groin and stomach. He reached into the hamper for a towel and began to mop himself off, stammering out, “I’m, um...I’m sorry if I, if I, I mean, I didn’t mean to, it was just...”

Deanna laughed, but it didn’t sound cruel coming from her. It sounded sympathetic. “It’s alright, John. You don’t need to apologize. A lot of people find hypnosis erotic. I enjoyed it too.”

John let out a breath he didn’t even realize he was holding. “Thank you,” he said softly. “I’m glad that my first time being hypnotized was with you.”

Deanna said, “And I’m glad I could be the first person to hypnotize you, John. I enjoyed that a lot.” John blushed again, glad Deanna couldn’t see it. “I’ve enjoyed every time since, too.”

John furrowed his brow in confusion. “Huh? What do you mean, ‘every time’—”

“Six. Really wake up, John.”

John blinked. “Oh,” he said in sudden, dawning awareness. He rolled off the bed on slightly shaky legs, pulling his shorts back up as he headed into the living room. “That was...that was weird,” he said.

Deanna pushed the ‘END’ button on her cell phone and sat up on the couch. “Which part?”

John shook his head in amazement. “Looking back? All of it. I swear, I had absolutely no idea we’d ever met face to face before, let alone that you’d ever hypnotized me.”

“Sounds like a successful test, then,” Deanna said with an impish grin. “Next time, I think I want to be in the same room with you. Just put in a suggestion that you think you’re alone and my voice is coming from the telephone, and off we go. But I definitely want to see you stroke yourself for me.”

John shivered in delight. That was the best thing about hypnosis, he thought. The possibilities were limited only by your imagination. And Deanna had a wonderful imagination.

THE END