The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Feisty Little Kitty

Chapter 1 — Capture

Finally. After all these years, I am ready. Tonight, the wicked witch dies.

She will be missed by a lot of people, being a legendary actress and all, but John Q. Public doesn’t know what I know. Meredith Cheltenham is a fucking psychopath.

I kinda stumbled upon that fact in my high school years. I was still known as Olivia Jordan, and I was pretty much what middle-class conservative white people picture as their ideal teenage daughter. Clean black bobbed hair with hairband, Archie comics dress, religious , plans to become a nurse. I was just the quintessential good girl.

One day, I went on a camping trip with my best friend Lana. Much in the same vein as me, only blonde and shy, almost fearful, really. Otherwise, we could have been sisters, and were indeed often seen as such.

The camping trip was othing much, just a three-day weekend with a nice sturdy tent in a forest not five miles away from town. Just to be able to say we tried the great outdoors, you know? We had everything we needed, and we spent time fishing, trying to make a small fire, pretend a pair of sexy guys would appear, starving and in need of two helping hands...You know. First World stuff.

When we saw Cheltenham coming into our clearing along with a bodyguard, at first we couldn’t believe our luck. The forty-something thespian might have had her heyday when we were still snotty kids, but we knew exactly who she was. She still landed prominent roles, and you just couldn’t hear boys talking about MILFs without her turning up at some point.

We tried to play it reserved at first—such a celebrity going in the woods like that probably meant she didn’t want to deal with fans, right? But here was the strange thing—though she didn’t wear high heels or some shit like that, she was totally overdressed for a trek. If she wanted to go incognito, she was just terrible at it. Second, she just seemed delighted to meet us. So eventually, we went all fangirls on her. Lana was a big fan of her most famous classic, and as the daughter of a cinephile, I pretty much knew all of her career.

I was such a girly girl then. I kept talking about her movies with cute little “kya”s interspersed.

“Well, that is very flattering, my dear Olivia. It’s always such a special moment to hear people talk about my work. It makes every little thing worth it. Especially when spoken by such adorable little girls...”

“He he, thank you, ma’am!” I cooed. “Although we’re in high school.”

“What class you are attending doesn’t make you who you are, dear. Your youthful charm does.”

We blushed like tomatoes. Of course, in hindsight, our brains should have sounded, like, all the alarms, but we were just starstruck.

I mean, she was -and still is- intensely beautiful. At her age, she’s prettier than any girl on campus right now, and there are some serious queen bees. With her long, wavy chestnut hair, soft voice and charming demeanor, she’s just who you think of when you catch yourself wanting to trade families. She’s just the perfect mom.

Or so I thought, right up until the moment when I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I’m not sure whether the hidden snipers hit Lana or me first, but I was the first to hit the ground.

* * *

When I came to, Lana and I were bound and gagged in the tent, and Cheltenham was looming over us, sitting on one of our portable chairs, a suitcase besides her. We were already shocked and confused...And then we realized we were naked.

“Rise and shine, girls.” Purred the actress. “I have just the best news for you two.”

We struggled and screamed through our gags, looking at her with both stunned disbelief and revolt, and that fucking monster never stopped smiling. I’ll never forget that motherly look on her face when she said...

“You both died in a Greyhound accident. So close to getting home, too...What a terrible, terrible shame. But don’t be sad...unlike the other passengers, you’ll live on! As my cute little pets...”

A lifetime of watching movie villains can’t prepare you for this. She told us the most inhuman thing we ever heard in real life, and she delivered it like she was throwing a surprise birthday party to war orphans. We didn’t want to believe it, and despite it clearly happening, we almost couldn’t. Yet here it was—the famous Meredith Cheltenham was a supervillainess.

We both cried and vainly struggled against our bonds, but we were packaged like roast beef over here. we couldn’t even crawl. We could only look in horror as the actress opened her suitcase and pulling out an injector gun, calmly, daintily even, as if she was enjoying tea time.

“He he he...No use struggling, girls. You’re not the first ones I transform. Far from it.” She caressed her gun, knowing full well we only had eyes for it. “I am well versed at this game, and I am not jesting in the least when I say you died.”

Meredith shifted position and giggled.

“I have a whole team of people scouting for prospective pets and prepping their public deaths. They are very thorough, and they take their time...You were already mine weeks ago, girls.”

I scoffed through my gag. I mean, bullshit, right? She was just trying to bluff.

“Oh, don’t believe me, sugar? Was it a cute redhead who sold you the tent? With a blue flower hairpin?”

Except she totally wasn’t. To further piledrive the point home, that fucking bitch got up and showed a point in one of our tent’s poles. And I couldn’t believe my own eyes, but there was a micro-camera embedded in the carbon. How the fuck did we miss that? Simple. We were way too eager to be done with it after an hour of wasted effort to care.

“I’d tell you to stop struggling and accept your fate but, well, that would actually be irrelevant. Now...Your future pet girl selves are waiting.”

She knelt over Lana and turned her over on her back. While my friend was wriggling like a worm, I saw her pull apart the ropes around her breasts, creating a big, round gap.

“Here. You’re going to need the space, honey.”

She murmured before pressing the gun against poor Lana’s neck. “Grow big for Mistress, all right?”

Lana let out a horrifyingly desperate whimper when that witch pulled the trigger and sent the drug running into her bloodstream.

“Here you go!” Quietly giggled the witch. “It’s going to feel a little funny, but what can you do? You don’t splice a girl with an animal without cracking a few eggs.”

That was the point when we just straight panicked. Me and my quiet shrinking violet of a friend trashed around as much as our bonds allowed us to. I barely even noticed when that monster injected me in turn.

“Now now, girls. The mutagens in you are rather proven and tested. You might as well just relax and begin to think of ways to thank me for robbing you of your humanity.” I gave her the most hateful glare I could muster, before realizing I felt kind of woozy. “Just kidding. You’re going to think exactly what I want you to.”

She went back to her briefcase, and, this time, produced two devices. Some sort of virtual reality sets, with headphones and a visor. We didn’t need a diagram to understand what she was going to do to us.

“I’ve got arrangements to take care of. My personnel will guard you tightly, and when I come back at midnight, your minds will be all nice and compliant. Your actual reeducation as pet girls will happen at my estate, but you’ll happily follow me there. Soon, I will be the only family you’ll ever want to care about.”

Helpless, as we were, we could do nothing as that sociopath attached the brainwashing devices to our heads. My entire world was bombarded by swirling colors and jumbled words. I screamed. Screamed for dear life, but I bet it could hardly be heard outside of the tent. I struggled, trying my best to focus, ignore the sounds and lights, but couldn’t. I couldn’t form any coherent thought. I had just one feeling.

Relax.

* * *

Hours later—it was dark outside of the tent—I woke up. Meredith was gone. The visor thing had fallen out of place, and was only covering one of my eyes. As soon as the memories came back to me, I shook it off in panic. I tried to call for Lana, but I still had the gag on. I could hear her behind me, however. She was moaning. She sounded...content. With fear gripping my heart, I began to struggle against my bonds again. They were strong, but at least I wasn’t being watched, and free of the googles’ influence. I think it took about thirty minutes, but I eventually got them loose enough to free my hand, and the rest followed.

The second I was free, I lunged for my friend and frantically tugged at her restraints.

“Lana. It’s alright Lana, I’ll free you, we’ll...”

I fell on my ass, though at the time I still thought of it as “bottom”. Lana had...horns. Small horns, protruding upwards from the side of her head. I remembered the witch’s words. Splice. Animal. Pet girls. I let out a whimper as I noticed the tail forming at the base of her spine.

“Oh dear Lord in Heaven, no...”

I turned her over, and understood why Cheltenham had widened the gap between the ropes. Lana, quite the washboard, had grown two luscious breasts, if they could even be called that at this point. With the other mutations, there was indeed but one word.

Udders.

Being turned supine had made those heavy bags shift, and it apparently brought my friend no small pleasure. She smiled vacantly. Dumbly, if that’s even a word. But I quickly came to understand, to my horror, that the movement itself didn’t elicit her soft moans. At the tip of her perfectly proportioned nipples, two small drops of white liquid could be seen.

“Mmmh...More...MooOOoore...”

Yes. She mooed. Cheltenham had injected my childhood friend with a goddamn cowgirl mutagen, and it was working like gangbusters. I almost expected to see her feet turning into hooves, but fortunately the witch’s evil wasn’t that far-reaching. The next thing I did, naturally, was to check myself up.

Nothing had changed. I was still the good girl next door with modest B-cup breasts I was familiar with. It made sense—I had been conscious enough to shake off the brainwashing device, so it logically followed the injection was ineffective for some reason. Relieved, I shifted my attention back to my dear friend.

I’m pretty sure I merely wanted to remove the sinister mind control device, but, for some fucked up reason, I found myself drawn to Lana’s luscious new endowments. My mind was nothing but a maelström of conflicting desires. On one hand : Ew, what the eff and oh my God they’re using Lana like some guinea pig. On the other hand : Wow, they’re so nice and round, and I wonder what breast milk tastes like?

So I caressed them. Just the curve, nowhere near the areola. And yet, poor transformed Lana sighed like she was made sweet, tender love to by her soulmate. I should have stopped. I would have stopped if I was myself. But for some reason, I couldn’t stop myself from looking at the pearly beads. I extended my tongue, entranced, ready to taste my friend, give that cute little cow her first milking, introduce her to her new life as my...

A flash of awareness shocked me awake. I quickly knocked the goggles away before getting back to her restraints. I hadn’t even decided on which knot to loosen first, however, when I heard her whine.

“Noo! Nooooo... Cow Lana’s brain is so dirty...” A chill went down my spine. I had never—never—heard Lana so passionate. “...need washing. Dirty bad cow thoughts...Need washiiiing...”

“Lana! I’m here, I’m here, it’s al...”

She completely ignored my comforting and crawled to the discarded goggles, sending shivers of pleasure through her as her leaky nipples grinded against the synthetic floor. There was nothing of my friend in her eyes. Just a cow looking absolutely desperate to resume the annihilation of her humanity.

“Help...Help Cow Lana have a nice, clean brain...Heeelp...Heeeelp!”

Her voice was getting louder. For a few moments, I just had no idea what to do. My friend had been hurt, raped even, and in a more horrendous manner than any dick ever could. Yet...she was, wittingly or not, alerting the guard. I was a good girl, always guided by morals and the well being of others but...I was terrified. Just utterly terrified. If I stayed for a moment longer, I would soon join her in crying for my own doom. I guess my reptilian brain just took over.

I replaced the brainwashing device on her head and ran off into the night, my own safety the only concern in my mind. I slipped through Cheltenham’s guard, but...I had betrayed my friend, left her to die has a person.

The worst thing?

I didn’t even realize it until the next morning.

* * *

First thing I did was run home. I was naked, afraid, and every step was torture on my feet. And yet, as soon as my town was into view, the last thing in my mind was to seek comfort.

Cheltenham hadn’t been kidding. We were dead. The town billboard had announced our funeral for the following weekend. Of course, I wanted nothing more than run to my parents, stop this charade...But then I realized the witch would never let that happen. I knew—just knew—that if I didn’t stay dead...Everyone was in danger.

Maybe I was paranoid. Maybe I overestimated that monster. But I was not going to risk my parent’s lives to find out. So, for all the pain it brought me, I ran back to the wilderness...Cold, afraid, a gaping hole in my soul, I began to cry. Cry for Lana. For my parents. For the damn world, bewitched by this darkness made flesh.

Yet I had only loathing for myself. I had betrayed Lana. Eventually, I went back to the small clearing where we had set up camp, in the faint hope I could find something to incriminate Cheltenham. Protect myself if I went straight to the newspapers first. Everything was gone. The tent, the campfire, our entire luggage, our footsteps in the mud near the river...Everything. The witch was done. I no longer existed.

All I could do was make this right.

* * *

This was three years ago. A lot of things have changed since then, because of fucking course. Suddenly, I had no home, no friends, no life, and a international star actress poised to utterly destroy me if I tried to claim it back. I had no choice but to go native.

It didn’t take one month for pretty much all my proper suburbia persona to fade away. At first, I stole clothes from campsites, produce from neighboring farms, the like. But I soon realized that I didn’t just need to survive—I needed to become strong. Lana and me would never be free as long as Cheltenham lived.

The last thing I stole was a crossbow from the weapon store. I didn’t take any instructions, choosing instead to take as many bolts as I could. Learning to aim took some time, but when I finally managed to make a fresh kill, it...unlocked something in me. My innate survival mode, probably. I mean, I did wince when eating deer flesh cooked over a flame, but from that moment on...I knew I could make it out there. Not just survive...but strive. Become strong.

And so began by transformation from a good girl into a badass survivalist. I learned to move through the forest as quickly as a beast, hear a clumsy human come from dozens of meters away, and shoot the crossbow with near perfect accuracy. I discarded my useless human clothes to craft a hide outfit. It didn’t happen overnight, oh no...but in three years, I became a woman of the wild. A predator. I even gave up my name. No, I didn’t pick a lame name like Red Claw or anything. Why would I? The only business I had with any human was with Meredith Cheltenham.

Did I say business? I meant supermurder.

* * *

Which brings us to tonight. The Witch’s manor is remote but not particularly well guarded, save from rows of fences. Nothing too high when you’ve got trees on your side. The manor itself is big, pretentious, and comes with more doors than guards. Shitty guards—one walked dangerously close to the bushes. Why waste a perfectly good bolt when a throwing knife works just as good?

“No dude, you can’t scream with metal in the larynx.” I whisper in his ear as I drag him out of sight. “Trust me, I’m a nurse.”

I make sure to check what fancy toys he had on him to avoid any nasty surprise. Okay, no heartbeat detectors or anything like that, I’m clear. I spot a stupidly open window on the second floor. I make a beeline for the nearest vine and climb it. Just like that, I’m in.

Lots of sneaking after that. Not that I want to spare the poor guards for having families, heeell no. I’ve seen them participate in her monstrous dealings directly. But I want to make this special. Take that demon while she’s completely unaware. Maybe even tormenting a poor girl...Maybe even Lana.

So I go from safe spot to safe spot, keeping awareness of even the dimmest of lights around me and dissolving in the shadows when the noseless hounds get close. How easy it is...Humans really are fragile sacks of meat. Still, after a while, I wonder. This mansion really is huge...how am I going to find her? Maybe catch a guard and interrogate him? Risky...

Hm? What’s that? Music! Well that’s a useful development. Unless one of the guards has decided the third act of Tosca would improve his awareness, the Witch just led me right to her. I climb to the fourth floor, once again avoiding both the guards and the urge to kill them, and soon enough, behind a slightly open engraved double door...I see her.

She is sitting in a leather chair, in the middle of an outrageously large room. You could fit a small house in there, and yet there is nothing but her chair, a crackling fireplace and a small table with an old-timey phonograph. Ugh. Can this bitch get any more arrogant? I slip between the open doors and into a shadowy corner. She is here. Here with me. I have to gather all my strength just to stop myself from jumping on her and shredding her into mincemeat.

Her beauty hasn’t withered a iota. Just seeing her from the side, her smiling features shimmering under the light of the dancing flames, makes my heart skip a beat. She looks so kind, so calm, so far removed from anything evil as she simply enjoys a glass of milk to the sound of Puccini. Doubt. Can such a famous and beloved movie star really be the Witch? Maybe I...

No. It may have been years ago, but I know what I saw. Her sickeningly warm smile as she told us we were dead to the world will forever be engraved in my mind. She is a monster. A blight. And besides...She is drinking a glass of milk. Milk, after what she did to Lana. How fucking dare you, you wretched harpy?! Eat crossbow bolt in the goddamn skull, you...

“Here, kitty kitty.”

...Wh...What? I...

I can’t move! The fuck? The fucking fuck?! Move goddamit, MOVE!

“Fu fu fu fu...”

Cheltenham stands up, leaves the glass of milk besides the phonograph and...walks right toward me. I’m in the shadows, but she knows I’m here. That smile...That smile!

“Shhh...I know you’re confused, but don’t be afraid, kitten.”

She’s on me now, and my fucking body still doesn’t friggin’ move. What the fuck. What. The. FUCK. Is this?!

“I’m just going to check if you properly followed your programming.”

She reaches for the shadows, and pulls my body out. As paralyzed as I am, I still get goosebumps feeling those hands on my skin. Those hands that turned Lana into a freak. I wanna kill her. I wanna kill her. Move, body, MOVE!

...Wait, what does she mean, programming?

“Hmm, yes...you put on a lot of muscle, and those eyes...You discovered your inner fury, didn’t you? Good girl.”

Slowly, the Witch bows forward, lifts my chin, and leaves a sensuous kiss on my helpless lips. So soft...so gentle...I’m glad I obeyed your orders, Mistress...

...Wow, wow, wow, what the fuck?!

“Fu fu fu fu...Do you understand now?” Purrs Cheltenham with a subtle but wicked grin. “The brainwashing device did not fall by itself. You were successfully conditioned. Merely in a much different way than your friend...Undress for me.”

Oh God. Oh God. My body is moving by itself, reaching for my hide outfit. This can’t be. Can’t be the truth...Stop, my hands! Don’t obey her!

“So confused...You hate feeling lost like this, don’t you pet? Don’t worry. Soon you will finally become who you’re meant to be. You shall never be lost again, not with me as your shining sun. Here, let Mistress explain everything and dispel this confusion...” She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. “As you no doubt suspect, I create adorable animal girls. Cows, puppies, mermaids, lizards...A cornucopia of cute, obedient pets. I keep them around a bit, then sell them to people like me. Most everyone from the world’s elite has his own Cheltenham pet girl. Sure to be devoted and cuddly...”

My clothes lie on the floor, and my arms have returned to the sides of my body. She goes on, overtaken by a perverted shiver of excitement.

“Yes...so devoted. But for all my successes, I could not create the pet I wanted the most...A lovely catgirl. Do you know why?” Like I care, you c... “Because cats are special. So special an entire population of people feel obligated to point cats are evil to anyone who will listen. Tsk tsk tsk. We know...and we wouldn’t have it any other way.”

Mis...The Witch caresses my naked skin. Make it stop. For fuck’s sake make it stop.

“Cats are barely even pets. They are small, dainty tigers who deign consider us like family. I couldn’t just mutate any girl and imprint feline behavior on her. It just wouldn’t be genuine...she would just be docile and subdued like the rest. No...a catgirl calls for the perfect raw material. A true feral woman.”

Oh shit. Don’t tell me...

“Do you understand now? While Lana went through the normal process, you were brainwashed into abandoning society and learn to live in the wild. Abandon your human name...Become a predator. You thought you were rebelling and plotting to take an enemy’s life, but you were only preparing yourself for your beloved Mistress. And tonight, three years later on the first day of the full moon, here you are. Such a good girl! Mistress is very pleased. You deserve a reward...”

She claps her hands and...Oh my God.

It’s Lana...or what’s left of her. Round, folded ears shoot up from her blond hair, her horns have grown to be 15 centimeters long, and her tail is now fully formed, with a characteristic bushy tip. But it’s worse than I remember. Her legs have also been twisted...she walks on hooves now. And, of course...her once cute, perky breasts have been turned into massive tits, proudly defying everything I know about gravity. Still, her innocent face hasn’t changed. She...she is still Lana, right?

...No. She looks at me briefly, uninterested, then looks at the Witch with the most loving smile. She’s not Lana. Not anymore.

“What can I do for you Mistress?” She asks in a dreamy tone.

“Elsie, my pretty. Be a dear and feed this girl, will you?”

“Moooo...!” She lets out with a smile that’s nothing short of exctatic. “But, huh, there’s, like, gonna be a lot...”

“Yes, I know you’re full, dear girl. It’s alright. She’s very hungry, and she loooves milk. Well, she soon will...He he he...”

Cow Lana, or “Elsie”, makes her way toward me, her hooves tapping against the rich wooden floor. Cheltenham forcefully opens my mouth Without a shred of hesitation, the cowgirl puts her left teat in.

“Mistress? I think I know this human from somewhere?”

“Nonsense, Elsie. Did you know any humans before entering my service?”

“Huh, no Mistress, I lived with my family before being sold like a good cowgirl.”

“That’s right, sweetie. Now then, kitten...drink up!”

Once again, my body acts without my consent. My lips clamp around the bovine’s nipples, and I begin to suckle. As the sickeningly sweet, creamy liquid pours down my obedient throat, Cheltenham continues.

“You might also be happy to know that the reason why you did not mutate three years ago is because I did not inject you anything ; I draw blood from you. While you were having fun becoming a predator, my scientists created a mutagen juuust tailored to your DNA. You’re a catgirl three years in the making, kitten. You will be so much more than your friend here...and nothing less than perfect.”

I try my hardest to kill her with the only thing that still belongs to me—my glare.

The attack is ineffective.

* * *