The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Femdom Motorcycle Club

Let this story serve as a warning to anyone who decides that it might be a good idea to confront a group of women bikers. I did confront them and it changed my life forever. This is my story.

I was at a small dive bar in Walpole Massachusetts enjoying a glass of my favorite Bourbon when I heard the rumble of motorcycles pull up. I’ve come to this bar a lot and have never seen motorcycles here. That was one of the main reason I came to this bar. Motorcycles and the bikers that ride them always seem to start fights and cause other problems. I quickly finished my Bourbon and paid my tab so that I could leave.

As I made my way to the door a group of about thirty women walked in and pushed their way past me. About ten of the women had men with them but the men were wearing locking collars with a leash attached. The women held the other end of the leash as if they were leading them along. All of these people were wearing leather vests with a large patch on the back. These bikers all seemed to members of the same motorcycle club, Femdom MC. The women all had patches on the front of their vests that said Goddess, Princess, Mistress, or Queen with their name after the title. All of the men had patches that said slave, bitch, slut, whore, and sissy with a number after it. I thought to myself that they must all be freaks and just left.

When I got outside I noticed that all of the bikes were parked in such a way that it blocked my car as well as the other cars in the parking lot. This was another reason that I hated to be at bars where bikers frequent. They always park where ever they want and I always get blocked in. Now I have to go back inside and ask these women to move their bikes. I was just hoping that they would be polite and accommodate my request.

I got back inside and noticed that the men that came in with these women were kneeling on the floor next to them. This was just getting stranger and stranger for me so I very politely asked the ladies if they could move their bikes so that I could get my car out. As soon as I said it they all stopped talking to each other and just stared at me. Thinking that they must not have heard me because they were all talking I politely repeated my request. They just sat there and laughed like there was a joke that I wasn’t privy to.

“I just want to get home and your bikes are blocking me” I said as sternly as I could.

Then a very beautiful but scary looking woman stood up and said “We’ll move them when we’re ready to leave and not a minute sooner.” She then sat back down and went back to her conversation. I looked at the bartender but he just shrugged his shoulders at me and turned his attention to customers at the bar.

“Look here you inconsiderate women” I yelled. “If you refuse to move them then I will just back into them and move them that way.” I then turned and walked toward the door when I felt the back of my shirt get grabbed.

I quickly turned around ready to fight because I thought one of the guys had grabbed me. When I realized that it was a woman I lowered my fist and backed up a few steps. I was raised to never hit a woman and always lived by that.

“You’re not going to destroy our bikes” said the woman in front of me.

According to the patch on her vest her name is Kay. Well actually it says Goddess Kay but the titles that these women have are just stupid. I wonder if she really thinks she’s a Goddess.

I responded to her statement simply by saying “Really? Why’s that?”

She just looked at me smiling and stated, somewhat matter of factly “Because I said so and, if you even threaten it again, your life as you know it will be over!”

I had no idea what she meant by that but it felt like and sounded like a threat to me and I don’t take kindly to threats. I decided to walk outside to get away from the confrontation but Kay followed me.

“Look lady!” I said sternly, “I’m trying to get away from you before I do something that will get me arrested.”

“Just come back inside and I’ll even buy you a drink sir” She said calmly. “I think we got off on the wrong foot. My name is Kay and you are?”

“I’m Mark” I responded.

She reached out to shake my hand and I thought it was harmless enough. The sooner I made friends with her the sooner she may have the bikes moved so that I can leave. I extend my hand to shake Her’s but she takes my hand and leads me back inside.

“I guess I can do one more drink” I said, mostly to myself, but out load so she could hear it.

As we approached the table where Kay was sitting I grabbed a chair to sit in but Kay said that there was room beside her. Now I was sitting with these “biker chicks” and there guys were still kneeling around them.

“Why are they kneeling like that?” I asked.

One of the ladies, with a patch that said Mistress Sue, answered my question by saying “They do that to show us respect. Would you like to join them?”

“I don’t kneel before anyone” I answered rather firmly.

Kay just patted my leg and told me to calm down and that Sue was just kidding. The waitress came over and I ordered a glass of Bourbon straight up and offered to by the ladies at the table a round of drinks as a peace offering. The ladies seemed pleasantly surprised that I was being nice. I even apologized for my rudeness earlier and explained that I just wanted to get home after a hard day at work. They seemed to be pretty understanding and I sat there with them for a few hours talking and drinking.

They asked me if I had a motorcycle which I don’t and if I have ridden on one and I told that I hadn’t. I didn’t want to tell them that I hate motorcycles because they are extremely dangerous and the riders tend to be jerks looking for a cheap rush. After I finished my fifth glass of bourbon I was feeling it and I knew that I wasn’t ok to drive. I think that Kay noticed that I was drunk because she offered to give me a ride to my place. I thanked her but said that I would call a cab instead.

“Look Mark” Kay said to me, “My bike has a side car so you don’t have to worry about balancing on the seat. I have an extra helmet and I would just feel better if you let me drive you home.”

She then took me by my hand and led me out of the bar to where her bike was parked. She was very insistent that she be the one to take me home. I was just too drunk to argue and climbed into the side car. Kay smiled at the rest of the women and handed me a helmet to put on. The helmet that she gave me was a “three quarter helmet” which covered most of my head. I noticed a microphone on the front and was told it was to make communication back and forth easier. There were also speakers inside so that I could hear what she was saying to me.

I put the helmet on and she climbed on the bike. As we were getting ready to go I heard her voice over the head set say “Can you hear me?”

I responded with a simple “Yes. Can you hear me?”

She said she could and she pulled out of the parking lot. The other bikes followed and I noticed that all of the guys were either in sidecars or on the back seat behind the women. I noticed that Kay’s bike was what they call “fully dressed” with a radio, mp3 player, GPS Navigation and she even had a cup holder. I have to admit that it looks great. Once we were on the road she turned on her radio and I was giving her directions to my place. The music was low enough that I could hear her talking to me but loud enough that I could hear it over the engine and wind noise.

I think the bourbon and the nervousness of my first time on a motorcycle (or in a side car as the case may be) combined and caused me to get a bit lightheaded. I was so out of it that when I realized where we were we had to turn around. We were about 5 miles past the road that led to my house but Kay and the other women didn’t seem upset. When we finally got to my house I took the helmet off and handed it to Kay. After I climbed out of the side car gave me a business card and said “We’ll be back at the bar tomorrow at 4:30 pm. Be there.”

I just looked at her and said “Yes Ma’am” and they drove away.

I don’t know why I agreed to meet her there or why I called her Ma’am and I just froze in place. She smiled at me and suggested that I take a cab tomorrow and drove away. I spent the rest of the night trying to figure out why I took a ride from Kay and I agreed with her. I also couldn’t get the images of the guys kneeling around these women out of my head. With all of this on my mind things just weren’t sitting right with me. Since I had work tomorrow I got undressed and climbed into bed. There was no way I could get back to the bar by 4:30 tomorrow afternoon. I don’t even get out of work until 7:30 at night so Kay might be surprised when I don’t show up.

After a full night of tossing and turning I wasn’t able to get any sleep. I was wide awake when my alarm went off at 5:30 am but I didn’t feel like going to work. I was too tired and felt that I wouldn’t be very productive anyway so I called my boss and told her that I was sick. Being the guy who never calls in sick she didn’t even question me and just told me to get better. I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn’t so I took a shower and made myself some breakfast so that I could relax. Today was going by so slowly and I saw so bored that around 1:30 in the afternoon I decided to go get some lunch and pick up my at the bar. I called a taxi to take me to the bar where my car was but by the time it arrived at my house and got me to the bar it was now 3:30 in the afternoon. I had agreed to meet Kay here at 4:30 and there was no point in me taking my car home and waiting on another cab.

I ordered a glass of bourbon and sipped on it waiting for Kay to arrive. For some reason I was getting nervous and antsy waiting there. I ended having three glasses of before I heard the roar of the motorcycles pull up. I actually noticed myself getting aroused at the sound of the bikes. I was trying to calm myself down when the door opened and the women walked in and just like before the men were collared and leashed. Kay was the last one to come inside and she just looked at me signaling me to come over to her table. I took a seat right next to her and gave her a hug.

“Hello Kay” I said. “How are today?”

“I’m ok” answered Kay. “Didn’t I tell you take a taxi here today? I see your car out there.”

“I did take a taxi.” I answered kind of defensively. “It took forever to get to my place and to get me here. I got here at 3:30 and didn’t feel like taking my car home and coming back.”

“You will need to plan better in the future” she responded. “Also I don’t like the attitude that you just gave me and after I gave you a ride home last night.”

“I’m sorry” I said and went on to try to explain that it just felt like she was talking to me like I was a child or something.

She pats my leg and smiles at me saying that she’s sorry. With a smile like her’s I couldn’t be mad at her for long. I just smiled back at her and ordered drinks for everyone. I asked it the guys wanted a drink but none of them responded to me and the women that these guys were with said that they were fine and not thirsty. As odd as that was I didn’t give it a second though. Our drinks came and tried to get some information about their motorcycle club but the answers I was getting were weird.

They were a club that was strictly run by the female members. The males were subservient to them and were not allowed to ride their own bikes. They were required to be collared and on a leash at all times when with the club unless the woman that controls them let’s them off the leash. If the leash is taken off they are only allowed off the leash for short periods of time. They are not all speak unless spoken to by one of the women of the club or given permission to speak by the woman that controls them.

The wording of “controls them” wasn’t sitting right with me and I asked about that. Kay explained that men were only allowed to join the club under two circumstances:

1) He’s married to a woman who joins the club. He is then considered Her’s and no other woman has authority over him. As far as the club rules go, he belongs to her.

or

2) He agrees to the terms of membership and allows himself to be a club servant. By club rules he’ll belong to the entire club and every woman in the club has authority over him. These slaves can be swapped between women too throughout the day.

“In this club we believe that women are superior to men and men should be subservient to us.” Kay explained.

I stood up to leave but the three glasses of bourbon I had before Kay and her lady bikers showed up, plus the three more I had sitting here talking to her, had taken their effect on me. She could tell that I was intoxicated and said she would take me home again. I told the bar tender that I would be back tomorrow to get my car. I walked with Kay out to her bike and climbed into her sidecar. She handed me the helmet to put on and I did. Once again she turned on her radio as we pulled onto the road. I started to hear her talking to me so I turned to look at her but her lips weren’t moving.

I spoke into the microphone and asked why I was hearing her talking to me but he lips weren’t moving.

“Shhhh” I heard her say. “Just listen to my voice and relax. You’ll be home soon”

“Yes Ma’am” came and almost automatic response from my lips. I really didn’t have too much say in whether I was going to listen to the voice or not, since she had control of the radio, and by law I needed the helmet on. I’m not sure why, but I zoned out again on the way to my place, and didn’t realize we had arrived until I felt Kay shaking me.

“Let me take you inside Mark” Kay stated. It sounded more like a statement then a suggestion. “You seem like you could use the help getting around. You really shouldn’t drink so much.”

With that she grabbed a small bag out from her saddlebag and we went inside. I never even agreed because it sounded like I didn’t have a choice. I opened the door and went inside with her. She sat down on my couch and asked me if I could get her a glass of wine which I did. I also brought myself one and sat next to her on the couch.

As I sat down I heard her say “I didn’t say to get yourself a glass. I think you’ve already drank enough today.” Then she took my wine glass from me and told me to just relax while she drinks her wine. She then picks up the remote for my stereo and hit play. The music I heard was the same as the music I heard while on her motorcycle the past couple days. That’s when I realized that her voice was on the recording.

“Sleep now boy” Kay whispered into me ear and my world went black.

All I could do was sit there while the music played and Kay’s voice flowed into my head. Her voice flowed like honey into my brain and stuck in it like glue. I knew she was talking to me but I couldn’t understand what exactly she was saying. I felt so peaceful and safe sitting there with Kay. I was totally unaware of anything happening around me and of the passage of time.

When I woke up I was in my bed, naked and Kay was right next to me. I didn’t even remember moving from the couch last night. After the brief moment of confusion I got out of bed and started breakfast. I cooked up blueberry pancakes and bacon with freshly squeezed orange juice. I grabbed a tray and put a plate of pancakes and bacon onto it with the orange juice. I carried it back to my bedroom and waited for Kay to wake up. As soon as she did I offered her breakfast in bed, which she accepted.

After putting the tray on the bed for her to enjoy she looked at me with a smile. I had a feeling that she something planned. Then came the words that would seal my fate. I heard Kay say “Your programming is almost complete slave”.

I was confused what she meant by “my programming” and why she referred to me as “slave” but I wasn’t allowed to think about this for too long.

“While I eat my breakfast, it’s time for you to eat your breakfast as well slave” she said to me.

I went to the foot of the bed and crawled under the sheets to her naked pussy and started licking it. I just knew what she meant and what I had to do. I was to give her a morning orgasm and then continue giving her orgasms until she didn’t want anymore. I couldn’t help but savor the deliciousness of her pussy and sucked down every ounce of fluid that flowed from it. I’m not sure how much time had passed or how many orgasms Kay had when she told me to stop.

“You may clear my breakfast and then run me a bath slave” she said to me.

I crawled out from under the sheets and took her tray from the bed. As I was heading for the door I heard Kay yell at me “WHAT DID YOU FORGET SLAVE!!”

I instantly turned and walked back over to the bed and fell to my knees. Then I heard my voice say “I’m sorry Goddess. I forgot to thank you for allowing this slave to taste your pussy. Thank You Goddess. This slave is honored to serve you.”

With that she ordered me to bring that tray to the kitchen then get her bath ready. I did as I was told, even though I wasn’t sure why. When the bath was ready I knelt beside the bed and told Goddess Kay that her bath was ready for her. Once she swung her feet out of under the sheets I lowered my head and kissed them. As she walked towards the bathroom she told me to follow behind her on all fours. I was going to get the honor of giving my Goddess a bath and I was excited about it.

I got to wash her hair and lather the rest of her up with soap before rinsing her off. When she felt that I had sufficiently cleaned her, she climbed out of the tub and I started to lick the excess water off of her divine body. After I licked all of the water off of her she walked back into the bedroom and ordered me to dress her. I grabbed her clothes that had worn yesterday and went to slide her underwear on her, but she told me to skip the underwear this time. I grabbed her slacks and slid those on her and then stood up to put her blouse on her. Once I had her dressed I again knelt at her feet and put her socks and boots on her. Once the boots were on I kissed each one to show my respect.

Now that she was fully dressed, she told me to put on her dirty panties. After I had them on she smiled at me and made it clear that I was now her bitch. I was told to finish getting dressed and to meet her in the living room.

As I crawled into the living room I heard my Goddess finishing up a phone call. What I heard didn’t make sense at the time but it does now. This is what I heard:

“1 hour. Bring the stuff. Bye.”

When she hung up the phone I looked up at her and was told not to worry about it. She then sat down on my couch and had me kneel in front of her. Once I was on my knees she kicked her feet up onto my shoulders as if I was her foot rest. We stayed like this until there was a knock at the door and I was told to answer the door and great her guest properly. I crawled to the door and while still on my knees, opened the door to see all of the biker ladies from the bar and their male slaves. I was surprised when I noticed the bartender being led in on a leash as well.

Every woman that came in got her feet kissed by me before she went into the living room.

“You have him trained pretty well so far Kay” One of the women said.

“Thank you” I heard my Goddess respond. “My method seems to work quickly and effectively.”

The last woman that came in had a large suitcase which she dropped at the door. I kissed her feet and let her in and Goddess Kay told me to bring the suitcase into the living room. I was given permission to walk since it was a large suitcase and I brought it to my Goddess.

“Welcome to my new house ladies” said Goddess Kay. “My bitch doesn’t know it yet but we’re going to get married.”

The women and the men both clapped and congratulated her on the news. In my mind I was wondering what gave her the idea that I was going to marry her. We had just met recently and I don’t remember us even talking about this. I think she saw the look in my eyes because I heard her say, “Don’t speak bitch! You know that you don’t have any say in this. I claimed you the day we met and I can prove that you have accepted me as your Goddess. STRIP!”

I immediately and unthinkingly stripped quickly down to my panties and the ladies started laughing when they saw the panties. I took them off too and now all of my clothes were in a pile on the floor and one of the ladies grabbed them all except the panties and put them next to the suitcase. Now I was kneeling in front of my Goddess and her friends completely naked with no idea what going to happen next.

Goddess stood up and opened the suitcase but since I was in front it I couldn’t see what was inside. Then from behind me I felt her putting a leather strap around my neck. I soon realized that it was a collar and she locked it into place with a small padlock.

“I now officially claim this male as mine” I heard her say to a roaring applause. “Now it’s time for the wedding ceremony to make this official. Priestess Nadia, would you please perform the wedding for us?”

Priestess Nadia agreed and she, Goddess and I both headed into the kitchen to prepare for the services. Since Goddess Kay and Priestess Nadia were behind me I couldn’t see what they were doing before we went into the kitchen. Goddess Kay then walked in front of holding a strap-on and harness as well as a gag that appeared to have a dildo on both sides of the mouth covering. Right next to her stood Priestess Nadia with a strap-on and harness also.

“You will secure these in place for us” I was instructed by my Goddess.

“As you wish Goddess” I responded and started to secure the strap-on harnesses on these women.

After that was done Goddess put the gag that she was holding in front of my mouth and instructed me to open so that she could gag me. Without any hesitation or resistance I complied and sent back into the living room.

“You will lie down on coffee table on your stomach” my Goddess instructed me. “The other ladies are going to secure you in place. Then we’ll begin the ceremony and you will be mine forever.”

These ladies weren’t taking any chances when they restrained me to the table either. My legs were tied to the rear legs of the table and my wrists were tied to the front legs. There were ropes wrapped around my torso and the table leaving very little back flesh visible. My head was extended over the front of the table and I heard one of the ladies say “He’s ready for you now.” Then she whispered into my ear “welcome to the club bitch”. All I could do now was wait for my Goddess to come in and seal my fate.

I heard the two women walk into the living room from the kitchen and they stood behind me.

“The ceremony will begin” said Priestess Nadia.

Then I felt something pressing against my ass and then slowly sliding in. I realized right then that one of the ladies was inserting her strap-on into my ass. I wanted to struggle but these women secured me so tightly that moving was impossible. It took a couple minutes for the strap-on to be fully inserted then my Goddess walked in front of me and removed the gag. Before I had a chance to breath she shoved her strap-on into my mouth.

“Ladies and inferior males” Priestess Nadia started, “We are gathered here to officially dedicate this worthless male’s life to the service of a wonderful woman. This woman has asserted herself as his Goddess and he has accepted. Now to show this slave that he’s inferior and worthless we have filled his holes. This is to symbolize that only by serving and pleasing his Goddess does his life gain a purpose and meaning.”

With that they start to thrust into me and I was moaning as loudly as I could. This went on for a several minutes then the women switched holes and Priestess Nadia then shoved the strap-on, which was in my ass, into my mouth and my Goddess Kay started to fuck my ass. Priestess Nadia’s strap-on tasted like my ass and it was disgusting but I heard my Goddess order me to “take it like a champ” and I did. After several more minutes they stopped and I thought that this was all over. I was wrong though.

Goddess Kay removed her strap-on from my mouth and reinserted the dildo gag before the ceremony continued.

“Who speaks on behalf of this slave?” Priestess Nadia asked my Goddess. “Mistress Amy would you be the voice for this male?” asked Goddess Kay.

“I will” responded Mistress Amy.

“Goddess Kay do you promise to keep your slave healthy and safe?” asked Priestess Nadia.

“I do” was my Goddess’ response.

“Do you promise to punish this slave when he fails to meet your satisfaction?” was the next question.

“I do” was the inevitable response.

“Do you promise to continue to train, condition and manipulate this male for the reasons of making him a better slave?” was the final question that Priestess Nadia had for my Goddess.

My Goddess answered just the way I expected her to with a simple “I do”.

I was next but since I was gagged and unable to speak Mistress Amy was going to give my answers for me. I had a feeling that she wasn’t on my side in this but the choice was made for me and I would have to get used to that.

“Does the male accept that he is worthless without his Goddess?” came the first question Priestess Nadia.

“He does” was Mistress Amy’s response.

The second question was “Does he accept that he is no longer a person but is now a slave and the property of Goddess Kay?”

Mistress Amy responded again with the simple “he does” replay and the questions continued.

“Does the slave accept the transfer of all of his possessions into the control of his Goddess and wife?” was the final question.

And the sealing of my fate was completed with that statement of “he does” from Mistress Amy.

Goddess Kay then walked over to me and put a set of tags onto the collar.

“These tags officially make you mine” said Goddess Kay. “From this day forth you will only be known as bitch number 21 by the club. You former name is useless to you now and will be used only in public. In this house I will only refer to you as slave or bitch but at club event’s you’ll answer to bitch number 21. Welcome to the world of Female Supremacy and a lifetime of servitude.”

I was so pleased that this was all over and then I heard my Goddess tell the rest of the ladies to feel free to take turns using me for the rest of the party. I was now a party favor with women ramming my ass with dildos and strap-ons and riding the dildo sticking out of my mouth. I couldn’t help but feel degraded, used, and abused but that was the point of all this. I was now the property of Goddess Kay and she would soon officially own all of my stuff.

“Release the bitch and give him his clothes” came my Goddess’s voice and these ladies started to untie me. The gag was left in because Goddess never said to remove it.

Once I was completely untied I picked up the panties I was wearing earlier and put them on first. I finished dressing pretty quickly and stayed, kneeling, in the living room. Goddess Kay walked back into the room with a leather vest with the club’s patch on the back and my name on the front. I was instructed to put the vest on and after it was on my gag was removed.

“Do you like the vest, bitch?” asked my Goddess.

I answered with “Yes Goddess. Thank you Goddess.” Then I kissed her feet in appreciation.

She then attached a leash to my collar and told me to stand up. As soon as I did she informed me that we were going for a ride so that she could show me off. She also wanted to see the club’s lawyer to get the transfer of properties legal. We walked outside and I climbed into the sidecar and put on the help that my Goddess gave me. She started the music right away and I was instantly tranced. I didn’t care what was going on around me I was just content to listen to the music and allow Goddess’ messages to flow freely into my mind.

I don’t know how much time passed before she turned off the music and woke me up. I noticed that we were outside of a bar and I was told we were going inside for a drink. After I climbed out of the sidecar Goddess grabbed my lease and we went inside with the rest of the ladies. The ladies grabbed a table and I took my place kneeling on the floor at her feet. I didn’t recognize this bar but even if I did it wouldn’t matter. I’m a slave and slaves don’t have a say in anything.

“Does my bitch want to show all of the ladies here how much of a bitch you are?” my Goddess me. I knew though, that it was a rhetorical question, and I didn’t answer.

Goddess Kay stood up and dropped her pants right in front of me. Then she pulled down her panties and ordered me to lick her ass.

“Make sure to stick your tongue in my hole too bitch” she demanded. “I want the women in this bar to see who much of a bitch you are.”

I didn’t have a choice so I licked her ass and tongued her asshole for her pleasure and enjoyment. It also served to humiliate me in front of the women at the bar. I could hear them laughing at me and commenting on my actions. Then I heard my Goddess ask if any other women wanted their asses licked by me and three women walked over to her.

“Treat their asses just like mine, bitch” She instructed me. “You better make then orgasm too or you’ll be punished when we get home.”

I buried my face in the ass of the first woman and started to tongue her hole. I couldn’t help but wonder what was going through this woman’s mind. I could feel her ass muscles clenching down on my tongue at times. I also heard her remark how sick and twisted I must be to do this. It took me about forty five minutes but I finally gave this woman an orgasm and she walked away both happy and disgusted. The second woman went pretty much the same way but took me thirty minutes. By this point my face was heavily coated in ass juice but I still had one more ass to service. The third woman took her spot in front of my face and hiked up her skirt to present her ass to me. I went to work and about fifteen minutes into it, my mouth was wide open with my tongue in here asshole, when she farted. I heard my Goddess laugh and so did all of the other ladies.

“Keep going bitch” instructed my Goddess.

It took me about forty five more minutes but I finally made this woman cum too. I was so proud of myself for pleasing my Goddess this way. Before this woman went back to her seat she turned around looked at me. I know she could see the look of bliss on my face when she spoke to me.

“Did you have fun bitch?” she asked me

I just knelt there and didn’t respond to her because I wasn’t allowed to speak without permission.

“Well bitch?” she asked again. “Aren’t you going to answer me?”

Goddess Kay spoke up at that point and informed her that I wasn’t allowed to speak unless I say he can. After that it was time for us to head to the lawyer and officially transfer my belongings to her. I climbed back into the sidecar and we were off. This time though there wasn’t any music, just her voice talking to me but it entranced me right away.

When we arrived at the lawyer’s office the sign said “The Law offices or Roy Goode” and I was led inside on the leash again. At the reception desk was a guy who fell to his knees as the ladies of The FemDom Motorcycle Club walked in. Goddess and I walked over to the desk and I heard my Goddess say, “Tell Roy that we’re here and to see us now.”

It only took a short time before we were ushered into the office. Roy fell to his knees and kissed my Goddess’ boots then went back to his seat at his desk. My Goddess sat in one of the chairs and I knelt beside here. Goddess informed him why we were here and what we needed. He pulled out the proper paperwork and filled it out with the information that Goddess Kay gave him and then she and I signed it. I was now officially the owner of nothing and that freed me to concentrate on my service to my Goddess. After we were done there we went home and the rest of the club went their own ways. I was starting my new life today and couldn’t be happier. I love my Goddess.