The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fertile Fields

Chapter 12: Earlier that Day

“Dude, you notice how seriously hot she’s getting?” The boy said. He practically draped himself over the back of his seat watching the girl sleep peacefully in the back of the SUV.

Sam looked in his rearview and watched her shift slightly as he passed over some rougher patches in the road. The girl was gorgeous. Of course he noticed things like that. But she’d been like a little sister to him for years now. He practically took her in after her parents passed away. She was a spunky little girl and even though only ten years separated them in age, he felt odd thinking of her as a young woman.

“Man, I mean seriously, you ever get a look at those melons?”

Sam swung his arm out and slapped his friend in the shoulder. “Shut up, man.”

The other boy laughed and reached over the back seat. “You gotta admit they look pretty ripe. Wouldn’t you like a look at them? Just a little peek.”

Sam swerved the SUV and smacked the passenger even harder. “Look, I said shut up. Stop talking about Alice like she’s a piece of meat. I’d hate to have to pull over and fuck you up.”

His buddy grinned and played along. “Oh okay, you’re in big brother mode now huh? Dude, she’s not related to you. There isn’t anything wrong with taking a little peek now and then.”

Sam glanced over and watched what his longtime friend Richie was doing. He tried to keep an eye on the road but Richie had his own eyes doubly focused on the sleeping girl slumped nearly sideways in her seat. Long silky black hair draped over part of her face, her thin sundress laying loosely in places, especially around her chest which heaved forward a little on every subtle breath. Richie was grazing his hand along the edges of this sundress.

“Stop it.” Sam said.

“Come on, one little peek. She doesn’t have to know. Aren’t you even a little curious about those nipples of hers. You remember last winter don’t you? That one day she wasn’t wearing a bra. Those things could’ve poked an eye out. Let’s just see what the secret weapons look like.”

Sam slowed the SUV down, turning onto a side street. He looked back at what Richie was doing just in time to see the boy tug on the top of Alice’s sundress, trying to pull the material downward and unveil one of her breasts. Slamming on the brakes hard, he jerked his overly horny buddy forward, nearly hitting the dashboard.

“I said cut it out man. Fuck, what’s your deal?”

Richie sat up, rubbed his head a little and looked over at his friend driving. “Sorry man, really. It’s just my head.”

“You didn’t hit your head.”

“No, not from just now. I mean my headache. It seemed to go away when I was looking at Alice.”

Sam leaned back, placing his own head against the headrest. “Yeah, well do what I did. Take some Advil or something. I feel better.”

There was a shifting behind the two as Alice seemed to straighten up. “What happened, what’d I miss?”

Glaring over at Richie as he downed a couple of pills, Sam turned and looked back at the girl. “Nothing much, about a hundred miles of empty country.”

“Not true.” Richie spoke up, having swallowed his headache remedy. “We did pass a welcome sign to some strange town.”

“Town, where?” Alice asked, stretching and feeling just the tiniest tension in her forehead.

“It’s some town called Fertile Fields. You ever hear of it?” Sam said.

Alice seemed to think for a moment. “No, why? Have you heard of it?”

Sam looked over at Richie and each of them shared a knowing look. They’d already discussed this a few miles back down the road. It was something that seemed worth mentioning, even if it didn’t make much sense.

“No, actually we haven’t heard of it. And apparently neither has GPS. The navigation system says there shouldn’t be any town here. It’s like it doesn’t exist.”

Alice had the look she often got when things worried Sam more than her. It was a look that conveyed the sweetness she embodied but also the disbelief in any real concern being present. She could smile and seem completely calm while really thinking everything was being blown out of proportion. Confidence is what Sam attributed the look to. She’d always been the most self assured and confident girl he knew, even when the tragedy struck her family eight years ago. She’d been strong and one of the bravest he knew. It wasn’t easy, couldn’t have been. But Alice faced things head on. She always had and most likely always would. He was sometimes jealous of the strength she had. And Richie was right about one thing. She was making a beautiful woman, even if she was young still. She’d be off to college soon and then the world would be hers. He only worried about guys like Richie. Without him to step in, they’d be all over little Alice.

“You know the sign may have been wrong or something. Maybe there used to be a town around here.” Alice said.

Richie was staring out the windshield. Sam looked over at him, then out the windshield as well. “Probably not the case this time, Alice.” He pointed out the windows. “See.”

Pulling herself fully up in her seat, she twisted her body to stretch out all the kinks from sleeping in a semi-upright position. Alice ran a hand through her hair. Sure enough, they were stopped on the outskirts of what looked to be a quaint little country town. The roads looked freshly paved ahead and the buildings, while old, looked almost newly built.

“You don’t see places like this much anymore.” Alice said.

Sam pressed on the gas again and began moving forward down what appeared to be main street. The surrounding trees thinned until they were only dotting the breaks in the sidewalk which ran along the right side of the vehicle. There were buildings that rose on either side of them, none reaching too high, most having only two or three floors. The brick of the buildings was old, weathered and worn, but seeming clean as though preserved in a freshly built state for over a hundred years. The cars parked along the curbs ranged from fifty year old classics to more recent sedans and coupes. All of them appeared equally preserved in time. It was as if some car show was taking place on the public streets of Fertile Fields, wherever that happened to be.

Along one of the side streets was a line of houses, all looking perfectly comfortable with little picket fences and toys or lawnmowers left out in the green grass. It was a scene out of some kind of poster for country living. Sam drove on slowly, passing a large old church which had pillars and stained glass rising high into the air above them.

“Damn, it’s like something from Leave it to Beaver.” Sam said.

Richie suddenly clapped his hands on his side window and nearly rammed his knees into the underside of the dash, turning to look at something. “Holy shit, and I think I found the Beaver.” He said, laughing.

Sam slowed the car down and pulled in at a nearby parking space. Both he and Alice stared out the right side of the SUV, looking at what Richie had seen.

“What the fuck?” Sam said.

Alice flashed Sam a quick stare of disapproval for the language. She then turned back and tried to make sure she really was seeing what they all three were looking at. There was a large parking lot next to the church. Located across the lot in an obvious planted pattern were oak trees, and from these trees hung balloons. There were several banners hanging nearest them that read ’ Fertile Fields Charity Car Wash’. None of this would be strange in the least, but what the girls washing cars in the parking lot were wearing was far beyond strange. Actually, as Sam stared, he thought more correctly it was what they weren’t wearing.

“This is the best town we’ve stopped in so far on this trip. Just look at the tits on those babes.” Richie said, laughing.

“Hey!” Alice said. She had her arms folded and looked angrily from Sam back to their friend.

Richie looked back at the girl and then out the window again. “Sorry Alice.” He answered. “Yours are nice too.”

Sam grabbed his buddy by the shoulder and spun him back around to face him. “Look, we already had this conversation. Stop saying things like that. I don’t give a shit how it makes your head feel. Get a grip on reality here.”

Richie frowned, glanced at Alice, whose cheeks were flushed with embarrassment. “Sorry man. But come on, there are naked girls washing cars over there. What do you expect me to say?”

Sam felt his own headache trying to return. The Advil wasn’t holding it off, and for some reason those girls washing cars did create more than a stir in his pants. Being the responsible party here, he felt the need to redirect the focus, even if it was away from a sight he enjoyed just as much as Richie.

“Come on, let’s take a look around this town. And no, not in that parking lot. We’ll head that way, down this sidewalk.”

As the three got out of the SUV, Sam looked around and breathed in the air. There was a smell that seemed to permeate the air, one of fresh flowers and cool breezes. It was a natural pleasing odor that reminded him the fun of being out on the road, seeing places he’d never been before. All Richie seemed to be focused on was trying to catch glimpses of the naked sudsy girls frolicking around the cars in that parking lot, getting wet and soapy.

Sam shook his head. Why was he now thinking in such graphic terms about those girls? He had more self-control than that. So what if there were beautiful nubile young girls sliding sponges along their bodies as they minimally made contact with the vehicles they were supposedly cleaning? So what if they had the bodies of creatures far more lovely than he’d seen in magazines anytime recently? And so what if Sam was having a hard time forcing his erection to go down in his pants? His head was throbbing again for several moments as Alice came around to join them on the sidewalk.

“Come on, let’s get back to reality here.” She said. Something seemed to be bothering her. Was it jealousy, Sam questioned. Because if it was, she had no reason to be jealous. He felt somehow confident she’d look just as good as any of those girls if she was naked and covered in creamy white suds.

No, Sam told himself, gripping his fists into balls. Stop thinking that way. Was Richie getting to him with all that talk of taking a peek at Alice? He felt a loss of control happening inside his thoughts. It felt like he was back in high school where every second thought had been about some girl in class. Except now those second thoughts revolved around cute little Alice. He slapped his face a little and tried to focus.

“What’s wrong?” Alice asked, sidling up next to him as they walked.

“Um... nothing. Bug I guess.” Sam said. He stared down at the girl’s cleavage. That sundress was starting to look much nicer. He wondered how nice it would look when he ripped it off the girl.

NO, he screamed internally. Stop thinking that. It’s something the pervert Richie was probably thinking. He looked over past Alice and noticed the other boy eyeing Alice’s ass. As she walked, he seemed to be leaning back and scanning it up and down, every movement of her legs.

That guy had been pushing it since they entered town and now he was daring to eyeball Sam’s girl? No, Sam thought. She wasn’t his girl. She was like a younger sister, a sweet nubile younger sister with ripe tits worth sucking on. Again, Sam smacked his side, trying to wake his mind from these perverted lurid visions popping into his brain. He was aware of one thing now. The more he thought about Alice, the more his head stopped throbbing.

He walked along with his friends on the sidewalk, paying little attention to those who passed by. Somehow, he freed himself from the responsibilities he’d been struggling with and everything felt better. Sam smiled and placed his arm around Alice, rubbing her shoulders, and giving Richie the very barest hint of a competitive glare.

* * *

Alice was lost in the sights and sounds of this pretty little town. Other than the oddity that was that charity car wash, she saw little to indicate anything was out of the ordinary. The day was nice, clouds keeping the heat of the sun from bothering her. The pleasant breeze blew lightly around her bare legs beneath her sundress. She felt Sam press his arm around her and looked up to smile at him. He’d been great all these years.

After her parents died, she’d moved in with her aunt. While that had been fine and all, her aunt had little experience in raising kids. So Sam had been there to help her grow up. And he’d been wonderful. Always caring and never getting angry, he was the person she needed him to be when she needed him to be it.

But now, she thought, almost stumbling when she looked into his eyes. He was seeming intensely focused. It wasn’t a look he got after having too much coffee or caffeine, but it was close. He looked a little wired, like there was some pent-up energy just bubbling to the surface behind his hard brown eyes. She nearly tripped again when she felt Sam begin to rub small circles on her back as they walked. Richie caught her arm and looked at her in the same intense way.

“You okay Alice? You need to sit down or something?” Richie asked.

She looked confused at the boy. He wasn’t as old as Sam and often had pretended to hit on her or act like they could have a relationship. But now just the tone in his voice sounded like he already had the impression they were in a relationship of some kind. She stared into his eyes and tried to pick her words carefully. Sam spoke up before she got the chance.

“Back off Richie. If she wants to sit down, she’ll say so. Besides if she sits anywhere, it’ll be my lap, won’t it baby?”

Baby? What was he talking like that for, Alice wondered. He sounded almost jealous of Richie, as though some odd little turf war was going on and she was the turf. She looked around and noticed for the first time other girls like herself. But these girls were younger or older and all had plastered grins on their faces like they just stepped out from a Stepford movie. They also had bodies built for sin, as her aunt had once said. These girls almost looked unreal in the sense that they seemed cheap and thinly made up. There was a lack of substance that bothered Alice more than the lack of subtlety in Richie and Sam’s stares.

“Do you guys see anything strange about the people in this town?” She asked.

Somehow, that question seemed to shock both boys out of their touchy, feely male behavior. Sam took his hand off her back and Richie removed his from her arm. Both rubbed lightly at their temples as they looked around.

The sidewalk was more and more crowded, nothing like a busy city street, but more crowded than she would have expected for such a small town. Of those who passed by, more than half were women and most of them seemed connected at the hip to one or more guys. The odd thing was that the guys were being equally touchy feely with those women who they walked with. There were girls Alice’s age and woman probably thirty years older. But all had the same thing in common. They looked spectacular. No flawed skin, no blemish of any kind, not one overweight or unattractive member to the group.

Alice looked up at Sam. At least he seemed back to normal, although it appeared his head was bothering him. She realized her head was aching a little too, but strangely not that bad now that she really looked around and took note of how odd the residents of Fertile Fields seemed. She felt a strange emptiness in her stomach and wondered if she was hungry after the impromptu nap she’d taken in the SUV. Whether she was or wasn’t, the queasiness was beginning to make her abs tight and sore.

“I see some serious babes, that’s what I see.” Richie said. He turned and slapped Sam on the back.

“Yeah.” Sam said. He seemed reluctant to just jump right in, but the more he tried not to, the more the words simply seemed to erupt from somewhere inside. Alice had seen this enough times to identify, but usually she only saw it when he’d been with a date.

Over the years, she’d gotten to think of him as a sibling almost. She met the girls he dated and while most were nice, none had seemed especially suitable for Sam. He always tried to hold too much of himself inside. Now, Alice was feeling a strange new kinship in that respect.

“They’re all fucking hot.” Richie said.

Alice rolled her eyes and poked her fist into Sam’s side. She knew he was aware of what she wanted. She wanted him to put Richie in his place. He was a fun guy and sometimes in the past had gotten a little out of hand. But Sam usually didn’t allow Richie to say things like he’d been spewing since they got out of the SUV. This time, however, when she poked Sam, a much different reaction resulted, one she wasn’t prepared for on any level.

“Don’t worry Alice, you’re fucking hot too.” Sam said, as calmly as ever.

She stuttered a little, looking at both boys and seeing a clear leering gaze. Never before had she felt like some tart for them to lick their lips at. Now, she wasn’t sure of anything. They were acting wrong somehow, saying things wrong. This whole town so far was seeming like a lie. It presented itself one way, but under that surface, there was something more, something wrong.

Richie tried to reach up and brush some dark strands of hair from her eyes. Alice knocked his hand away. Sam laughed. “Told you man. If anyone is touching Alice, it’s me.”

She shrunk back from Sam too. Why was he saying something like that? Why was he treating her this way? Something seemed wrong. Her rising stomach ache was quickly becoming the least of her worries. Nevertheless, it was her stomach that caught her attention as she stood there watching both boys minds drop into the gutter. They were already looking down the sidewalk at a group of girls her age.

These girl showed little class and dressed only to show off what assets they had concerning their physical bodies. Alice had always hated girls in school who dressed like sluts, wanting to tease and flirt their way through guy after guy.

She struggled to think clearly as the teenage girls down the sidewalk huddled together and seemed only interested in comparing outfits. It appeared the deepest conversation they were capable of was arguing over whose tits looked bigger in what skimpy excuse for clothing they were wearing. In the city, maybe this wouldn’t have totally been unexpected. But here in a small town like Fertile Fields. It seemed wrong somehow.

The girls Alice knew, like these objects of attention for Sam and Richie, were airheads. They had little going on inside so they focused on the outside. Shallow was a simple word to describe them. An accurate one too, she thought. While Alice was used to being hit on by guys, getting similar attention to the bimbos at school, she wasn’t falling for it. No, Alice thought, she had goals. Meet a nice guy, settle down, have some kids, that was the lifestyle Alice imagined. It wasn’t overly feminist and career-oriented, but it also wasn’t to be some brainless twit for guys to drool over.

Her stomach seemed to sharpen in pain. She winced a little and heard a growl which either indicated she was in fact hungry, or something already in her stomach disagreed with her. Either way, the girl knew she should find a nearby restroom.

“Guys.” Alice said.

Sam and Richie continued staring at the girls down the street. Apparently they’d decided to put on some stupid little show and three of them had lined up to do some sort of street line dance. All the inane behavior did was cause their largely disproportionate chests to jiggle and sway from side to side. The boys were zombies watching something like that.

Grabbing at Sam’s side, Alice yanked him a little off his feet. “Hey, Earth to Sam. Get a grip.”

Sam caught himself and turned to look down at Alice. His eyes seemed slightly unfocused and just the least bit dilated, as though something was affecting him more than simply hormones. He grinned and reached forward to place a gentle hand on Alice’s head. Stroking her hair and sliding his fingers down past her neck to her shoulder, the older boy she’d always looked up to began feeling her skin.

She almost let him do what he seemed ready to do next. She almost let him slide his fingers down the front of her sundress, filling those big strong hands of his with her warm breasts. But the insanity of the situation wasn’t enough to prevent her from taking charge. As soon as his fingers even grazed the upper swell of her tits, she grabbed his hand and pulled it away.

“Look, I need to go find a restroom. You two need to wake up. I’m not sure what little game you’re playing, but it’s not funny anymore. And I’m seriously bothered you’d even act this way around me.”

Sam watched Alice as she spoke. His head nodded and bobbed like a little puppy. There seemed little if any concern showing in those eyes and that only frustrated the girl more. She looked over at Richie, still watching the girls down the street and making gestures as he adjusted the crotch of his jeans. The guy was being disgusting, she thought.

“Did you hear me, Richie?” Alice said.

The boy turned and gave Alice a strong look, letting his eyes settle right into her cleavage as if that was what he was truly answering to. “Sure did sweet tits. Have fun.”

Folding her arms and looking at Sam for support, Alice found him staring down into her cleavage as well. What a couple of perverts these two had suddenly become. She wondered if they’d been drinking or doing some kind of drug while she was asleep in the SUV. They sure looked like they had. She looked around and saw a nearby business called The Body Shop. It looked friendly enough. At least she could see through the front door a sign pointing to some restrooms. Looking back to the guys, she’d already lost their attention again.

“Okay, look. I’m going in there to use the restroom. Wait here. Oh, and you might remember to check in with Ethan and Dana. They were running late you know, and may not have seen the sign for this town.”

“Uh huh, whatever...” Sam said, waving her away.

Only one thought seemed clearer than any other as Alice walked off towards The Body Shop. Just what the hell was going on around here?

To Be Continued...