The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fertile Fields

Chapter 13: Alice in Hornyland

Long ago, before the tragedy that Alice had worked through to be quite mature and responsible at her age, her parents had purchased her a book. It was one of those books you received that was more of a keepsake than a real book to be read. She was told a story about where her name came from and that was one of the sharpest memories that remained of her parents.

Even today, in the days when teenagers were more obsessed with fashion and boys, Alice remained fascinated by that book. It was one of the few things she still had from her childhood. Each year she would pick it up, read the simple tale, and look at all the illustrations with the eyes of youth.

She may have changed a lot since those early years. She may have dealt with a lot. But Alice never forgot her namesake, a girl who found a wonderful land and met characters both cherished and feared. It was an odd tale. It remained so until this day. But on this day, Alice felt as though she were that girl in the story. She’d fallen asleep and woken up at the entrance to some different land.

But the place she now stood was no wonderland. It was a perverted mess as far as she could tell. Every male she saw leered at her as though they thought little of the fact she was a real person. They acted as though her body was all she had worth giving any thought to, and the fact they felt this way was justification enough for the attitude.

Alice looked around, wondering deeply whether it was the right decision to separate herself from Sam and Richie. Ordinarily she would have asked one of them to come stand outside the door or something. Being in a strange place like this seemed bad enough, but now realizing how really alone she was made things only worse.

Why were Sam and Richie acting the way they had been? Was this really some crazy dream? In Alice in Wonderland, that seemed to be implied. But would Alice find this Hornyland to be just as harmless? Somehow, she wasn’t convinced that things weren’t bound to get worse somehow. She’d always faced challenges head on, choosing to confront her problems and not push them aside. This was just another of those difficulties and she had to remain strong. Confidence was her gift. As long as she thought things would be okay, they would. She had to keep telling herself this.

The Body Shop looked to be some sort of fitness club or recreation facility. When she entered through the main door, she was a bit surprised not to find a typical lobby. There was no front desk or anywhere to sign in, be greeted, or find out information. It was also very strange not to see a phone anywhere in sight. It wasn’t like Alice needed the phone. She had her cell phone in her purse and her purse was at her side. Not seeing any people around was the most strange.

Outside on the sidewalk, people continued to pass by. The town seemed an awfully active place for such an out of the way location. But the people were happy looking. As she looked back out the door, Alice questioned herself. Had she been judgmental of the ones she’d seen? Maybe things weren’t so perverted and she had just seen a few bad things all in a row. But that still didn’t explain Sam and Richie. Unless of course, this was all some elaborate prank. They wouldn’t pull something like that, surely not saying the things they had said.

The sign for the restrooms pointed down a small hallway that ran towards a back wall right in front of Alice. The wall was covered in portraits of what she guessed were gym members, if this was in fact that type of facility. It made sense when studying the images. A man and woman standing outside wearing track outfits, a large man looking beyond muscular, another woman looking fit and quite buxom. They all looked like healthy people so that seemed normal enough. The wall was unusually blank besides the framed pictures.

As Alice stood there, she had another twist in her stomach that nearly made her grab the wall for support. The weird thing was that she’d had tummy aches before but nothing like this. It was oddly intense, but now that she thought about it, not that unpleasant. It really just caught her off guard. That was what she suffered with, the intensity, not the pain. Still, there was even more. As Alice hobbled into the nearby women’s restroom, she found the location of the ache to be rather unexpected as well.

Her stomach wasn’t really what ached, but more her midsection, around the abs. She felt an emptiness that at first she’d been sure was simply her body saying she needed food. Now, she wasn’t so positive. It seemed almost as though the feeling was developing a little more clearly every time she felt it. Having been healthy most her life, Alice was confident it couldn’t be serious. But it seemed quite fast to develop. So far it had taken less than fifteen minutes to work her into the light panic she was dealing with.

For minutes that dragged on, Alice tried to solve any problems that might be natural reasons. She eventually stood in front of the large wall-sized mirror and looked at herself. Once again the fairy tale world of Wonderland came back into her mind. She felt like something was happening, something odd. Her mind tried to convince her that it made no sense to be more confused now than any number of times prior in her life. This was just an intense feeling in the gut. It would go away, nothing worth worrying about. But the white rabbit kept coming back into her head. Alice, following the white rabbit.

In a way, Alice felt a connection to the rabbit. It was as though she’d led herself here, as though Alice were somehow both the rabbit and the girl who became trapped by following him. She knew her thoughts were running away with her, especially when Sam and Richie were out there no doubt drooling over some kids her age. Just that thought made the emptiness return inside her and now something new came with it. This was a feeling not unfamiliar to a girl Alice’s age, but certainly unwanted given the current predicament. The feeling was arousal.

Looking at her reflection, Alice took in the girl she’d become these years and years after the tragedy of her childhood. She was nearly all grown up. Her average height was possibly the only feature that ever was described as average about her. She was slender with wide hips, a very womanly slope to her trim waist which she attributed to good exercise and healthy eating. Her chest was not overly large but perfectly proportioned to her size to make it easily one of her more noticeable attributes. She knew even Sam had noticed her development in the bust department. It wasn’t like she tried to hide her body, from him or anyone. She wore dresses like the sundress she had on now because she was confident in her looks. Alice knew she was attractive. It wasn’t pride or anything. She just knew it and felt good about looking in the mirror.

Her face was where Alice’s stare ended up. She looked right into her own eyes and found something there she wasn’t sure had been there before. It wasn’t a feature, but more an emotion or feeling. Her pale blue eyes sparkled like marbles in a sea of ice, the heavy lashes framing those orbs and giving way to her naturally pure skin. Alice had never believed in over-exposure to the sun. She preferred the paler look, the natural beauty, and it had worked well for her. The long black hair framing her face gave her the look of a porcelain doll, the shines and perfect lay of every strand of hair probably seeming as though it took a lot more work than it really did. Her mouth was made up of two full puckered lips that she’d always been particularly proud of, given that often she went without make-up or even lipstick and still had managed to get the looks.

What Alice found staring back at her from behind those alluringly bright eyes was a strange feeling of loneliness. Perhaps it was the fact she was alone right now, and upset with Sam and Richie. But Alice felt it was more than that. The loneliness seemed somehow connected to her tummy issues. Especially when she realized the feeling and thought about not being alone. Not being alone made Alice feel better, much better in fact. As she stood there, hands on the counter, Alice once again felt the easily identifiable sensation of arousal. Whether this was some strange town where everyone seemed obsessed with sex or not, Alice realized it might just be rubbing off on her. And that was a concern, she thought.

From outside the restroom door came the first voices she’d heard since entering The Body Shop. It sounded like two women and Alice couldn’t help being curious. She stepped over towards the door, putting her own concerns aside for a moment so she could listen in on what seemed a conversation taking place right outside.

“But mom, please, don’t do this. Please don’t.”

“Listen young lady. I really don’t know why you aren’t taking to the program like all the girls your age but we’re certainly going to figure this whole thing out.”

“Mom, nothing’s wrong. I’m just not ready yet.”

“Hailee, I’ll tell you when you’re ready. Trust me, it’s probably just a glitch we can take care of in no time. Don’t you just want boys crawling between your legs?”

Alice pulled back and then pressed her ear even closer to the door. What kind of crazy conversation was this?

“NO! I don’t”

“Oh, you want men crawling between those legs of yours. That’s fine too, as long as I get grandbabies out of it. Now stop whining and come on.”

There was a sound like a door being opened, but more hollow and heavy somehow. Whatever it was, it seemed to come from just on the other side of the restroom door. The voices became a little more distant as the mother and daughter walked away, but what they said was no less warped.

“Honey, stop complaining. You know your dad’s been trying to breed you for over a year now and you always put up a fight. We’re just gonna check the programming, make sure you aren’t fighting some disruption and then maybe make a few small improvements.”

“Improvements? I don’t want any improvements.”

“Don’t worry about the cost. I’m the boss around here and you could use a little more up top. Just a cup size or two. After we plump those titties of yours up, maybe I’ll just give you a bit longer hair. Guys like long-haired beauties like you and it’ll only make them more willing to put something in that cute little belly you’re always showing off in the summer.”

There was a muffled sniffling and the voices were getting more distant but what was said next caused the most severe shock Alice had probably felt in ten years.

“Mom, I’m not ready to get pregnant.”

“Hailee, you are eighteen years old now. If your father and I had our way, we’d already be working on a second grandchild. We’ve been far too patient. Now let’s fix you up so you can go get yourself nice and knocked up.”

Alice shoved the restroom door open and stormed out ready to confront this crazy woman who seemed as messed up in the head as she was disturbed. Trying to make her own daughter want to get pregnant was seriously fucked up, and Alice rarely admitted to anything being fucked up. It wasn’t just cruel and unusual, it was wrong, just plain wrong.

The problem was, as Alice opened the restroom door, she saw no sign of the two who’d been speaking. There was a thunking sound behind where Alice stood as she faced the front door to The Body Shop. But the sound had come from the wall, which didn’t make any sense. Turning and studying the wall with the framed portraits on it, Alice noticed one was crooked, the image of the buxom woman. Touching it, the wall suddenly shifted inward and swung open to reveal a dark hallway going deeper into the building.

Curiouser and curiouser, Alice thought, fully aware of the irony those words brought to mind. She felt like she was getting drawn deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole, further and further from the world that followed a set order. This dark hallway that seemed to vanish in pitch darkness was only the beginning. And she knew she had to do something. That girl didn’t deserve to be alone any more than Alice felt she did. Someone needed to help her. It may as well be her. But she could always call Sam outside and get some support. Maybe he’d gotten whatever was going on out of his system and would be the same guy who’d helped her through so much in her life.

Flipping open her phone, she quickly hit the option for dialing Sam and stood staring into the darkness of the hidden hallway. The phone rang and rang, and rang. Sam wasn’t answering and Alice felt that Hailee didn’t have long before her mother did whatever she was planning on doing. Biting her lip, Alice looked towards the door and the people passing by outside. Sam and Richie weren’t where she could see them. She was on her own with this decision.

She flipped the phone shut and turned towards the dark hallway. Three or four steps inside and the hidden door swung shut behind her. Alice was plunged into darkness.

* * *

“Can you believe this place?” Richie asked.

Sam shook his head and watched his friend ogling the nearest group of girls. The ones they were watching when Alice left had been eagerly pulled away into some side alley about five minutes ago and now they’d moved on to a new group. It wasn’t any great loss as these new girls were just as striking, more so in ways.

“Fuck, look at the size of those tits.” Richie said.

Sam turned and watched the blonde walking down the street. She was easily his age, possibly older, but only a hint in the features of her face gave that fact away. Otherwise her body could be a twenty year old girl. But her breasts were massive, almost beyond natural. If not for the way they shook and bounced from side to side, Sam would have sworn they had to be fake, possibly even some kind of joke.

“So who was that on your phone?” Richie was now leaning against a storefront, eyes glued to the blonde woman as she came closer.

Lost for a second in his thoughts and fantasies like he’d never had before, Sam hesitated before waving his friend off. “Who cares? Man those things are fucking massive.”

Richie was looking over towards a car parked along the curb. A man and woman had just gotten inside and seemed to be arguing about something. It was the first normal looking exchange the two guys had seen since they were standing there.

“What about Alice?” Richie asked.

Sam looked down at his phone, the motion making his head swim a little and the pain coming back much stronger as he lost his balance. What was happening here? Why was he so unfocused and confused? He looked from the bouncing rack of melons the size of real melons up to his buddy’s face.

“Alice?”

“Yeah, you know that hot little tart who’s not jailbait anymore?”

Sam’s face straightened up a little. “Don’t call her that.”

Richie grinned. “Hey, I call em like I see em. Alice has one fucking sweet body. Wouldn’t you like to bend her over and check out the suspension on that body?”

Sam raised a fist but ended up just shaking it towards the other guy. “I said stop it. Now what the fuck is up with this headache? You have one too?”

The other boy was now leering down a couple of teenage girl’s tops who’d stopped to talk just a foot or two in front of him. They seemed oblivious to the two guys even being there and even Sam had admit they looked pretty hot. Richie was practically drooling on top of them as he glanced over at Sam.

“No, I’m fine now. In a town like this, how could I not be fine?”

Sam wondered about Alice. Was she fine as well? Almost as soon as he thought it, his mind formed an unwanted mental picture of the girl. As he visualized her in all her young innocent beauty, Sam mentally tore at her clothing, ripping her sundress off her body, letting those teenage tits spill out into his hands, squeezing them and pulling her towards him, running a hand through her hair as they made out like primal lovers. Yes, he thought, Alice was fine. Very fine.

Shaking his head, he tried to rid himself of the thoughts. It had to be Richie’s dirty mind rubbing off on his. Sam knew he didn’t think of Alice that way, never had. She was more like family, nothing like these trashy sluts occupying the streets of Fertile Fields.

The arguing couple in the car across from them fell silent. Both boys watched the man holding up what appeared to be a jewel. It was small and bright red, glowing like a source of light was concealed somewhere inside. What was the man doing? Sam actually forgot his own thoughts as he leaned forward and down a bit to see more clearly into the car. The woman stared at the now flashing light of the small jewel. Her head slumped back and suddenly her entire body seemed to shake. Just when Sam thought she might be having a seizure and need some immediate help, she stopped. Looking around, the woman briefly appeared to look right at Richie and Sam. Then she turned back to the man in the car, her eyes lighting up as they met his.

“Dude!” Richie said as the woman licked her lips and reached up, tearing off her blouse and fondling herself as though she were attempting to perform a strip club routine seated in the passenger seat of a car.

In seconds she was scooting back in her seat, reaching beneath her skirt and ridding herself of panties. The man in the driver’s seat simply smiled, leaned over, and began molesting the same woman who moments before had seemed about to rip his head off. Something was wrong with this town. It had to be, Sam thought. It just had to be. His thoughts grew fuzzy as the throbbing came back as strong as ever. He had to think clearly. And to do that, he apparently had to find something to work on this headache.

“Hey Richie, come on. I need to find a drug store or something around here. My head is killing me.”

The other guy reluctantly stopped watching the car couple, but probably only because the women walking on the sidewalk were just as easy on the eyes. As they walked, Sam tried to remember when his head had first begun hurting. It seemed like he felt it right about the time he entered town, but even then it wasn’t anywhere near as serious as it seemed now. It wasn’t a full-blown migraine, but the sensations were similar. The part that bothered him most was every time Richie had gotten him distracted by some passing beauty, and each time he’d fallen victim to thinking of Alice in those ways, he had felt the pain leave. His head actually felt better just admitting that there were some seriously hot women in this town. Too hot, he thought. Places like this didn’t exist, at least not outside some street in LA and even then there wasn’t the girl to guy ratio this town had. Something seemed off about this, and Sam wasn’t liking the fact Alice had gone off on her on.

“There’s a drugstore right there man. Now let’s hurry up. I wanna head back to that parking lot and get a closer look at those car wash cuties.”

Sam looked where Richie was pointing. There was in fact a drugstore but something seemed off about it as well. Looking at the front window as they approached, he realized what it was. The signage written on the glass was profane, or at least very suggestive.

Painted on the glass was the message, ‘Cum inside and get blown. Our prices aren’t the only things Cheap!’.

It was a simple play of words but it said something to Sam and when he looked back at the shops they’d passed he suddenly saw that all of them had a similarly suggestive signage. Even the place Alice had gone was called The Body Shop and had a picture of what might at first seem to be a man spotting a woman on a bench, but really looked more like a woman giving the man oral sex as she lay on her back. This place seemed totally focused on sexual deviance and for some strange reason that actually made Sam more interested in going inside the drugstore.

* * *

Alice blindly made her way along the dark hallway. The fact she was navigating solely on sound and the feel of the wall beneath her fingers bothered her more than she would admit. Her stomach still acting up and in fact creating more of a distraction, only added to the concern she felt. She’d walked about twenty feet straight back, when the path suddenly took a sharp turn to the left. There was light in the distance but it was a black light and what she could see appeared to be either bright neon yellow wires or tubes mounted on the ceiling. It wasn’t much, but the limited glow from these tubes provided enough for Alice to at least feel comfortable walking away from the sides of the hall.

There were voices somewhere at the end of this new hall and Alice was positive one of those voices sounded stressed. The woman was most likely still dragging her daughter on towards whatever sick fate she had planned. Alice felt angry, angry and upset for the girl Hailee. Why would any mother do something like that? And why was this place looking more and more like some warped little funhouse. The hidden door, the dark hallway, and now the black light, it all seemed too strange. This wasn’t Wonderland, and Alice felt more alone than ever.

She’d reached the end of this new hall and could hear the voices clearly around the corner. The girl was whimpering a little and sounded to be struggling against someone or something. There were two new voices though, beside the mother, and these two worried Alice. They were male voices. For the first time in the last ten minutes since she’d left the relative safety of the restroom, Alice thought of a concern she’d forgotten about.

What was she supposed to do when she caught up to the girl and her mother?

It was a good question and one Alice was thinking as she leaned out and peeked around the corner into a wide open room. The sound of buzzing electrical sparks hummed in the air and the smell of ozone was thick. Lighting was still limited to black light illuminated tubing and electrical wire, but it was easy to see those she’d been following. What Alice was greeted with was the most shocking thing she’d seen yet. It was more than disturbing, it was beyond perverted. It was something she’d never imagined seeing outside of the movies.

To Be Continued...