The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fertile Fields

Chapter 14: Pills Make it All Better

“Welcome to Fertile Fields Drugstore.” The blonde woman behind the counter said as Sam and Richie walked in.

Sam placed a hand on his temple and looked over the woman. Richie openly leered at her. Unsurprisingly, she was beautiful. The fact that she talked, though, made her already leaps and bounds more intelligent appearing than most of the women each of them had seen. Sam wanted to ask some questions. This woman at least looked like she might know something about this town, something worth knowing. But his head was throbbing. He had to find some kind of relief.

“Can you direct me to something for my head? It’s really hurting.” Sam asked.

The woman seemed nervous as he said that, shifting her eyes from side to side. “Oh, you’re new in town aren’t you?” She asked, her voice lowered.

Sam looked over at Richie, currently scanning the aisles and the few other people. While the drugstore didn’t appear to be doing a booming business, the place was hosting some attractive shoppers. Only one other man was even in the place and several women were moving around at the far end of the store. A trio of teenage girls came giggling in the door behind Sam and ran down one of the aisles. Looking back at the woman behind the counter, Sam leaned in, ignoring his headache.

“Yes, we just arrived. What’s the deal here?”

Again the blonde woman seemed unusually cautious as she looked around, flashed her eyes up to the security camera hanging above Sam’s head and then lowered her face to speak under her breath.

“It’s not what you think it is. Nothing is what you think it is.” She said.

Sam looked up at the security camera, ignoring the fact that Richie had walked off further into the store. His head pounded as though something were trying to escape and he thought back to all the horror movies he’d enjoyed growing up. This town seemed like a perfect place for one of those movies. On the surface, everything was a dream come true. Beneath that surface, it was something else, something beyond ordinary.

“What are you talking about?”

The woman fidgeted with her hands, acting like she was showing him some small items located behind the counter. But what she really seemed preoccupied with was the camera above Sam’s head. Sam looked up. The camera was aimed back over the store, watching Richie and the other shoppers wander the aisles. The woman answered his question low, trying to keep her voice close to a whisper.

“You’ve noticed it, haven’t you? You’ve seen what it can do.”

Sam had no idea what the woman was talking about. She seemed on the surface to be a bubbly blonde bimbo. But first impressions were apparently highly inaccurate in this instance. She spoke in the manner of someone hiding, someone frightened but unable to escape whatever frightened her. What did she think he had noticed?

“Listen lady, all I’ve noticed since I entered town is that women here seem to be unusually attractive, damn sexy even. And for some reason when I notice that, things come out of my mouth and I find myself thinking things I’d ordinarily never think.”

“That’s what I mean.” The woman said, quickly watching the security camera above Sam. He looked up and saw it was rotating, panning slowly to the left. “You’re lucky you haven’t simply given in. Very few make it into town without submitting to his whims.”

Sam leaned over the counter, trying not to let the feminine perfume wafting around this blonde woman take over his thoughts. He wanted answers, regardless of how his head felt. If something was going to pound right through his brain, so be it. He simply needed to know what this lady was talking about.

“Listen, I don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. Whose whims? What is wrong with everyone around here? Is it the same thing that’s gotten into my friend?” Sam asked, pointing back at Richie. The boy was currently looking through some magazines. Even from this distance, Sam could see they were adult magazines, usually not the thing you saw out in the open aisles of a drugstore.

The blonde woman leaned in even closer, trying to really make it appear as though she were being flirty and coy. She batted her eyes but Sam could see the show she was putting on. Whatever affected the other women he’d seen wasn’t as strong with this lady. She was in control somehow, or at least knew more than she was letting on openly.

“Your friend is like all the rest. They enter town and they never leave. Why would they ever want to leave? Even if they tried, he wouldn’t let them. He knows what you want, and if you aren’t strong, he’ll make sure you get it.”

Sam felt his head really begin to hurt. It was the kind of pain he’d been feeling outside, although now he was noticing something else. Whenever the pain kicked in, if he looked down into the generous cleavage this woman was displaying, the pain seemed to subside. It was like part of his brain associated with desire and typical horny male thoughts was connected to the source of the pain. One was fighting for dominance against the other. He forced himself to think clearly, to stop the wandering thoughts and focus on what the woman was saying.

“Who is he? How is he doing this?”

Again, her gaze was fixed on the security camera continuing to scan the store. She seemed very nervous, more than before. Her voice even sounded shaky as she put one hand up to her cheek and pretended to rub at a strand of blonde hair.

“He’s watching... he’s always watching...” She whispered.

“But I don’t understand. How, how is any of this possible? Why am I having these thoughts and why won’t you just tell me who he is?”

The camera whirred to life, louder than before. Sam looked up and saw it moving faster in the opposite direction. It was rotating back to the front of the store.

“I’ve said too much. He’s watching me... he knows I’ve been getting stronger. I’m one of the original residents of this town. It wasn’t always this way. Not before he came along. You must... you must...” She said, her voice fading. “Must...”

Sam looked up. The camera was now pointed directly at the woman. Her eyes were closed, jaw clenched tightly shut. She looked to be fighting a headache, something that would make his seem like a tap on the skull. Her eyes opened wide, her hands grabbed at the counter, and she pulled back, straightening up.

“I must what?” Sam asked, his voice raising.

The blonde woman seemed to tremble and then smiled. The smile simply settled over her face like a simultaneous relaxing of all the muscles. She placed her hands on her hips and leaned forward, lowering her chest so Sam could see right down her cleavage. She had no bra on, that much was obvious as the thin material pulled away slightly and showed two very hard nipples.

“You must let me make up for being so rude.” She said. Her voice was bright and cheerful, almost as bimbo-like as she looked. “You really must allow me to fuck you or something.”

Sam pulled back, fighting the incredible urge to just keep staring down her top. He felt the pounding messages inside his brain, pushing him to stay with the woman, telling him to slide a hand down her top and feel those large tits. His thoughts were trying to betray him. He placed a hand on his temple and looked back where Richie stood. Turning to the lady, he only asked one thing.

“Please, just tell me where the head remedies are.”

She looked momentarily disappointed he didn’t want to fuck her. Pouting a little, she pointed past Richie and spoke cheerfully. “Over on the last aisle. I’d really like to take care of your head myself.”

“No thanks.” Sam said, rushing off towards his friend.

“Dude, you gotta check out the reading material.” Richie said when Sam appeared beside him. “Although I doubt you’d do much reading, if you catch my drift.”

“Yeah, whatever. Come on Richie. Try to get your mind out of the gutter.” Sam said, grabbing the guy by the shoulders. “Something’s wrong with this place. That blonde behind the counter was about to tell me something when... well, when I don’t know what happened. But just stay focused.”

Sam and Richie walked down the last aisle, passing the giggling teenage girls. Richie tried to pull away and remain near them. Whether he wanted to actually talk to them or just leer like some college pervert at underage girls, Sam wasn’t sure. He tried to avoid staring himself, but it wasn’t easy. The way the girls dressed in this town was all about showing off as much as possible while leaving just enough up to his imagination. It would drive any guy wild, but here in Fertile Fields, driving guys wild with horny fantasies seemed to be strengthened somehow.

“Over here, control yourself man.” Sam said. He held onto Richie and pointed at the shelves on one side of the aisle. There were dozens of different size pill bottles on the shelves and above them a sign that read simply ‘Feed Your Head’.

“Dude, stop killing my mood. You’re giving me a headache too, and I was feeling much better before.” Richie said. He whined like some kid as Sam let him go and looked him straight in the eye.

“Then take one of these. I’m sure it might help you think more clearly. You haven’t been yourself lately, neither of us have. We need to figure this place out.”

He handed over a small bottle that looked like generic Aspirin or something. The label on the bottle only had the usage instructions and the large printed words ‘Head Pills’. Richie looked around, letting his eyes settle on the teenage girls for a little longer than Sam felt comfortable. Then he turned and grabbed the bottle.

“This better work man. I was fine before you had to get involved.” Richie said, uncapping the bottle and pouring out one of the pills.

Tossing his head back, Sam watched his friend swallow the pill and wondered if that was a good brand he’d picked out. There were literally what seemed a hundred different options around here. Any number of them could probably be more effective.

As soon as Richie swallowed the pill, both of them heard a loud gasp from one of the girls down the aisle. Sam looked past his buddy and watched one girl, a young brunette, sway back on her feet, nearly falling against the shelves behind her.

“What the...” Richie asked. He turned and now even more openly leered their way.

The brunette was young, but matured quite nicely for most guys, Sam imagined. Her face held a not so innocent glare as she turned and looked right at the two guys. She was dressed much as the others in her group were, tiny pleated skirt, baby tee that seemed to practically dig into her chest. She rubbed her hands down over her belly and stuck her tongue out, licking her lips. Completely ignoring her two friends, this girl stalked right up to Sam and Richie. Sam noticed the other girls only watched for a few seconds and then returned to some giggling conversation they were having in the Vitamin section of the aisle.

“You.” The girl said, standing right before Richie.

“Me?” He asked. His voice was a little shaky and Sam knew it was simply his hormone crazed brain. The guy had been like this in the car on the way into town. What had the blonde woman said? He was like the others.

Sam wanted to intervene, to get rid of the girl, but even he couldn’t fight the curiosity now filling his thoughts. What the hell was she talking to Richie for and why did she look so damn turned on?

“Yes, you.” The girl said. “You took a head pill, right?”

Richie nodded and shoved the bottle he still held over into Sam’s hands. “Yeah, but he made me.”

The brunette turned, studied Sam, then looked back at Richie, running a finger up and down the boy’s chest. “Well that’s nice and all, but you took the pill. You swallowed it, so I guess that means you get the head.”

Richie gulped and seemed to have a permanent grin forming. “Head?”

The teenager smiled sweetly, then licked her lips. “Head, so I guess it’s his loss he didn’t take one too.”

Sam stared, shocked and stimulated at the girl’s casual attitude. He watched her pull her hair back, drop down to her knees and reach her delicate fingers up to Richie’s crotch. As she unzipped Richie’s jeans, his cock practically fell out into her hands. The boy could be seen struggling to remain standing as this young girl simply grabbed it and began jacking it up and down, aiming it right at her face. She grinned like a whore and reached her other hand around, grabbing Richie’s ass.

“Holy shit. Man this is awesome!” Richie said.

The girl looked at his cock, smiled once more, then opened her mouth wide and simply swallowed the entire length. She bobbed forward, pulling his ass towards her, to cram as much of his length inside her on every bounce. Her hair began flipping into her face, so the girl reached one hand up, brushed it aside, and looked up out the top of her big innocent eyes at Richie’s shocked and pleasured face. Her entire body seemed to get into the action. Thrusting her ass up off her legs as she sucked and slurped the entire length of Richie’s cock. He was almost silent the entire time, his thin gasps showing the intensity with which the girl gave him head.

Sam watched and wondered what was going on. Why would some strange teenage girl simply walk up and decide to give his friend head in the middle of a drugstore? Why were her friends seemingly oblivious to what she was doing? He held the bottle up and read the fine print. ‘One pill for one head. Caution recommended when used around family.’ What the hell were these pills? He looked back at the sign about feeding your head, then watched as Richie placed his hands on the back of the girl’s skull.

“Oh fuck, Oh yeah baby. Suck it. Suck it hard.” Richie said.

The boy was now fucking the girl’s face like a cunt, slamming his hips forward and burying his cock down her throat. She seemed completely comfortable with what he was doing. Sam couldn’t believe how odd this was. Why was he just standing there? He shouldn’t be letting this happen. The girl was young, cute, and this somehow seemed wrong. But she was the one who’d initiated it. She walked up to them, not the other way around.

Seconds later, Richie crammed the length of his cock down her throat and seemed to shake all over. “Ahhh damn... that’s so goood!” He moaned.

The girl reached up, pulled her hair back from her face and slipped her mouth off his length. Standing up, she looked at both Sam and Richie. Opening her mouth wide, she showed both guys the copious amounts of semen sitting on her tongue. Closing her mouth, she grinned and threw her head back, swallowing it all.

“Ahhhh... nice head. Thanks for that.” She said, giggling like a schoolgirl as she ran off to join her friends.

Sam watched the girls greet her as all three went right back to looking at the vitamins. Then he turned to Richie. “What the fuck was that?” He asked.

Richie sighed and seemed incredibly relaxed. Adjusting his jeans, the boy zipped his fly and stared at the girl he’d just gotten head from. “I have no idea man, but you were right. My head feels much better now. Thanks.”

Looking at the products on the shelves, Sam realized they were all like the one he’d picked up. Everyone one of these Head Pills seemed more focused on getting head than actually helping a headache. Something was seriously fucked up, not just in this town, but with everything in the town as well. If the headache pills did this, what did everything else do? He hated to have to ask, but he felt an easy answer may be just down the aisle.

“Come on Richie. Let’s figure this place out.” Sam said, again dragging Richie with him. This time though, the boy put up little resistance as he was walking right up to the group of young girls.

“You girls,” Sam said, catching all three teenager’s attention. “Can you tell me something?”

The three looked at both guys, looked at each other, and broke into giggling fits. The taller of the three stepped in front of Sam and looked right up into his eyes. “Sure cutie. What do you wanna know?”

Sam fought the urges pounding inside his brain. He wanted to tell the girl how fucking cute she was, grab her, bend her over a nearby shelf and fuck her brains out. It was such a strong compulsion he nearly couldn’t form the words he needed to ask.

“Why did your friend just do what she did?” He finally blurted out.

All three girls giggled, exchanged confused glances, and looked back at Richie and him.

“Your friend took a head pill. That’s how it works.” The tall raven-haired beauty told Sam. “Why? Do you wanna get some too? You know we’re pretty easy around here, if you haven’t noticed.”

Sam’s mind was begging him to give in, to grab the girl and rip that stupid baby tee off her, throw her down and suck her tits till they popped. He wasn’t finding anything moral in his thoughts. All he wanted was answers. He had to stay focused. The camera on the ceiling at the front of the store caught his eye again. It seemed to be watching him.

“No, look,” Sam said. “All I want to know is how that’s possible. Why does taking a pill have anything to do with what she did to him?”

The raven-haired girl turned and looked at the brunette and blonde friends she had. They seemed to whisper about a couple of things, then she turned back to Sam. “You know, you’re cute so maybe a demonstration is in order. Pills are one of the most fun things in Fertile Fields. I’m surprised you haven’t realized that yet. They can do all kinds of wonderful things to a body, both you guys’ and ours.”

Nothing she was saying made sense to Sam. All he wanted to know was what was happening to him. How this was all possible, that was what Sam expected to find out. Instead, he was getting a lecture on the miracles of popping pills. The dark-haired girl was incredibly gorgeous. He was having trouble paying attention to her words as she walked over to the nearby vitamin shelf the three had been studying.

“Now these are vitamins, I presume a smart guy like you knows what vitamins are.”

“Of course I do. What’s this have to do with anything?”

She grinned, flashed a look back at her two friends. “Call me Denise, and you are?”

“Sam, I’m Sam. Just tell me whatever it is you’re trying to explain.”

Denise pouted a little, making a cute face that Sam got the impression was only to make the girl look more tempting. He was already having difficulty not looking up and down her body. The frilly pleated skirt was begging for him to grab and lift up. He just wanted to plunge into her from behind, sliding his dick up under that skirt, placing his hands up under that tight little shirt. His head pounded as he forced every ounce of his focus upward, to her face.

“No need to be impatient Sam. Now have you seen vitamins like these before?”

Of course he’d seen vitamins before. What was she talking about? Sam leaned over her shoulder a little, trying everything to avoid breathing in the heavenly scent of her hair and young body. He looked at the bottles and actually did notice something a little off about them. They looked normal enough except for one little anomaly that almost wasn’t noticed unless he really looked. Maybe it was a mistake in the labeling, but as he looked at all the bottles, he saw they all said the same thing. How could all of them have had a printing error like that?

“You haven’t have you?” Denise asked. “I knew you two were new when we first saw you.”

“What’s the big deal?” Sam asked. “They just have an extra letter, so what?”

Denise laughed and stepped aside. “That’s cute, extra letter. Why don’t you pick me out a bottle? I’ll show you what I’m talking about.”

Sam had no idea what she could mean. The girl’s very scent was messing with his brain. This whole place seemed to be warping his thoughts. It was like a horror movie, he realized, but not just any horror movie. This town, this store, these people seemed right out of some erotic horror movie, the kind rarely seen but often remembered.

He looked at the bottles of vitamins. So they had an extra letter, vitamin BB, vitamin CC, vitamin DD, vitamin EE. What was the big deal? Denise acted like it should be obvious. Glancing back to Richie, Sam noticed he was leaning against the opposite side of the aisle. He had one hand at his side, the other wrapped around the waist of the petite brunette who’d sucked him off. He was doing things with his hand, digging into her skirt, rubbing her between the legs. The thought of what Richie was doing almost made Sam forget what he was even supposed to be focused on.

Vitamins, Sam told himself. Stay sharp. Pick out a bottle, that’s what Denise had said. He shook his head, trying to get rid of the cobwebs of lust that seemed to be constantly forming. Grabbing a bottle, Sam paid little attention to what he picked up and turned back to Denise.

“Here, now what is this all about? I still don’t understand.”

Denise giggled a little and leaned in to run a hand up and down Sam’s chest. “You’re so cute. Let little Denise show you what the big deal is.” She looked down at the bottle he’d handed her and gasped a little. “Well, I guess you will see what the big deal is, very big.”

“Huh?” Sam asked. His brain was trying to ignore the sensations flooding his body as she touched him. This girl, this rather smart-mouthed teenage girl was making every shred of decency he had left evaporate from his mind. All he now was imagining was yanking on that pretty raven hair as he fucked her from behind, making her beg for more as he teased her with his cock. The headache he’d been fighting seemed less and less intense the more he gave in and thought these things.

Denise stepped back, allowing Sam to take in all of her at once. She looked him in the eyes, held the bottle out to show both him and her friends. Both of the other girls gasped as she had. Sam didn’t get it.

“I was planning on going up a little, guess I’ll be going up more than a little today.” Denise said.

Sam watched her pop open the bottle of vitamin EE. She poured a couple of pills out into her cute little hand and placed the bottle on a shelf behind her. “Now pay attention cutie. You asked for this.”

He had no idea what that meant but somehow staring at the girl made everything seem better. As long as he just stared, everything would be fine. He did manage to see the overhead camera out of the corner of his eye. Whoever was watching him from beyond its lenses probably had quite the show to see, given all that had happened so far.

Denise popped the pills in her mouth, shook her head back and opened her mouth again. The pills were gone, she’d swallowed them. Sam didn’t see how this answered his original question, but if she wanted him to watch her take vitamins, fine. The way he felt now, he’d watch Denise get her hair done. She was so gorgeous and strangely exotic looking with the raven hair stretching down her back and the curvy but subtle figure she revealed beneath tight-fitting clothes. But something seemed different, he noticed. Something was changing as he watched her. She seemed aware of it too.

“Ooooh, OH wow, OHHHH yessss Sam, Yessss!” Denise moaned. Her voice drove him wild but he just continued staring. Even Richie and the other two girls were watching with captured attention.

Denise’s shirt, her baby tee which was already tight to begin with, seemed to be getting even tighter. As Sam watched, it seemed the threads were being pulled taught, stretched a little to either side and even pulling away from her chest some. Then, he saw it. He saw what was really happening. It was unbelievable, impossible. But there it was, happening right across the aisle from him. Denise’s tits were expanding.

“No...” Sam said. “That can’t be...” His voice was whisper quiet.

Denise screamed loudly, her voice echoing across the drugstore. “OHHHHH!!! Yessss, fucking yesss!” She grabbed at her chest, placing both hands over her breasts. She’d been an ordinary teenage girl before, Sam thought. Her body had been enticing but not out of the ordinary for a typical attractive teen. But now, he realized, now her tits were quickly blowing up. It almost looked as though she had an air tank hidden and was making her shirt stretch but the sight he saw between the stretched stitching made it easily apparent that wasn’t the case. He could see her nipples growing longer, pushing through the tee she’d already had tightly wrapped around them. He could even see the size of her aureola growing wider. They were dark and contrasted nicely with the fabric stretched over them. As that fabric continued to pull up and out, her tits were getting much more exposed.

“Fuck this is fun!” Denise gasped. She seemed to be having difficulty catching her breath. Her body was shaking as she leaned back on the shelf behind her.

Sam stared, his mind sinking as low into the gutter as ever before. The girl’s tits were now filling the baby tee to capacity and beyond. Not only did the shirt sit on the top half of her rounded melons, the curved bottoms of her breasts fully exposed, but the flesh was now pushing up under her neck, trying to find any room it could.

He watched Denise grab at the neckline of her shirt. She screamed and pulled at it, yanking hard towards either side. She seemed to be having trouble and his dirty mind tried to persuade him to give her a hand. Reach up and rip that shirt off the girl, he told himself. Help strip the slut, then fuck her brains out. The words were so clear in his mind he almost did it.

Denise ended up being successful on her own. A short rip was heard, then another, and another as she tore a wider and wider hole, stretching the two sides of her shirt away from her growing cleavage. She breathed easier and nearly toppled forward with new weight and volume. Her tits were still growing but slower now and completely exposed. Sam drooled a little as he saw her nipples popping to attention, the entire mass of her chest jiggling as she shook inside.

Finally her baby tee simply fell off her body, landing on the floor where no one even cared to look. The view up top on this young girl was incredible and well worth the stares she got from both the guys and her friends.

“Ohh, oh wow, ohh yes... yes...” Denise said calmly, coming down from what must have felt like a climax to end all climaxes.

Sam couldn’t even speak. He wanted to speak. He felt he had to say something. But between the dirty thoughts edging him onward and the rational side of his brain trying to convince him what he’d seen was impossible, he just couldn’t think of what to say.

“See,” Denise said, lifting her hands and massaging her giant new EE sized tits. “I told you pills can do anything here. Neat huh?”

“Fucking awesome.” Richie said. Sam calmed down as he heard his buddy’s voice. Looking over at him and the other two girls, Sam managed to clear his throat.

“Um... yeah neat. I guess.”

“You guess?” Denise said. “You better be sure, you just cost me a new wardrobe. You think any of my shirts are gonna fit these puppies?”

The girl hefted up her breasts, aiming the huge nipples right at him. Sam felt like those things were loaded weapons and easily capable of taking him down. His mind was already down just looking at them.

“But how? How?” He asked, trying to remain clear.

Denise laughed, the action only serving to send new ripples and shakes throughout her enhanced chest. “How? You really want to know how? Most guys are only interested in how big and trust me this aint nothing here.”

Sam looked over at Richie, openly feeling up the brunette girl who still at least looked like an innocent girl, even if her eyes told a different tale. The blonde girl was looking at Denise’s new assets with what could only be described as a jealous eye. He looked again at Denise, hoping she’d just give him an answer he could understand.

“But really, how. You want to know? I’ll tell you cutie. It’s the same way all girls who end up in Fertile Fields get what they really want, or rather what they’d never admit to wanting. It’s the town. You’re new, you’ll see soon. This place is fucking hot. Now come and help me find a new shirt. I’ll give you boys the ten cent tour of the drugstore.”

Sam allowed the girl to take his wrist. Her slender hands were so warm and soft. His mind almost turned to mush as she spoke and her forbidden youth begged him to take charge and show her how much of a man he was. But one thought flashed into his mind, one perfectly clear revelation as he and Richie were led further into the store. If this is what became of innocent young girls, what would become of Alice? She was alone now. And he’d looked at her like a piece of meat the last time they spoke. In fact, he looked at her like he looked at Denise. This wasn’t good, not good at all.

To Be Continued...