The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fertile Fields

Chapter 15: Curiosity

They had the girl strapped into what Alice could only guess was some sort of machine. Her arms and legs were pulled to either side making the girl hang there slightly suspended off the ground. Alice tried to get closer, to get a better view of what this contraption was. It looked like a pod, a large pea pod, except there were clear bits of electrical wiring and tubes running into and out of this pod. If not for those bits of human engineering, Alice would have felt certain the thing she saw was some kind of natural growth. The black lights created a glowing effect on the poor girl’s skin. She was quite beautiful, pure and innocent looking. Alice almost suspected that always to be the case when dealing with tied up girls. It seemed to be that way in books.

She moved slowly, ducking down behind a long counter that ran in a circle around the large space at the center of the room. This room, whatever it was, held several more of these pods. They were all empty and quiet except for the one holding Hailee. And her mother stood at a pedestal before her, making some adjustments to what Alice guessed were controls for the machines.

“Please don’t do this. Please!” Hailee whimpered. “I don’t want to change. I don’t want to be what you want me to be.”

The woman at the controls laughed casually, as though the girl was making no sense and this was all a silly misunderstanding. “Hailee, you just don’t get it do you? It doesn’t matter what you want. You’re my daughter and you need to be what I need you to be. I’m in charge around here. I always have been and I say it’s time the mind pod fixed some of the problems you’ve been having.”

Alice crept even closer. She now crouched behind the corner of the counter. Peeking around it, she could see the woman and her daughter. She could also see the sources of the two men she’d heard speaking. These were very strange and threatening looking men. They were huge masses of muscles, that stood silently over behind the mother, not too far from the door Alice had entered through. She was lucky they didn’t see her. But as she studied them now, Alice wondered whether these men could see. They wore strange masks over their faces and seemed perfectly still, as though awaiting orders. She turned her attention back to the daughter, still futilely struggling with her arms and legs.

“Mom, please. Don’t use the pod. I can be better. I can do as you ask. Just please don’t use the pod.” Hailee pleaded.

The mother seemed to think for a few moments. She even let go of the control pedestal and approached the girl. Alice thought maybe the woman wasn’t as cold as she’d assumed. Maybe she had some shred of humanity there. What was said next didn’t convince Alice she was right.

“So young lady, you promise you will stop acting like a little girl and get this tight little belly of yours loosened up?” The mother said. She poked her finger into the daughter’s bare flesh just around her naval. “And you promise you’ll stay out late, bring guys up to your room, and stop spending so much time on your homework?”

Hailee seemed to whimper and struggled some more with renewed energy.

The mother walked away. “So Hailee, you promise mommy you’ll do what you can to become a mommy yourself?”

“Nooooo...” Hailee wailed. “No, okay. You’re crazy. If you want babies so much, go have your own.” She screamed.

Alice watched the mother step up to the pedestal again. The controls seemed to glow to life as she waved her hands over them. The woman laughed, her cackle echoing across the darkness.

“That’s what I thought. Your father said as much when he tried to help you with your homework last night.”

“He didn’t try to help. He wanted to... he asked me to...” Hailee stopped struggling as the mother pressed a button and the sound of hydraulics drifted out to Alice’s ears. The girl hung limply in the bindings holding her in place. The pod now seemed to come alive, tubes sliding out into view and attaching themselves to the girl. One tube shot right into Hailee’s drooping mouth, another shot up underneath her skirt. The girl seemed to shake and then all went quiet as her mother pressed another set of buttons.

“Your father, Hailee, was simply trying to help you finish your Human Biology assignment. You know what the teacher had instructed you to do, it’s no different from what I want. You were instructed to get pregnant. Now why couldn’t you just be a good girl and let your dad help you out. Now I’ve got to step in, and you do know how much Mommy hates to be made angry.”

Alice wanted to rush the woman, to tackle her and free poor Hailee from the machine. But the two men still stood beyond them, silent and massive like sentries awaiting just such an attempt. Besides, Alice told herself. She was a small girl, no bigger than Hailee. If Hailee hadn’t been able to fight her way free, what chance did she stand?

She pulled her cell phone out, carefully holding it so no light could be seen shining in the relative darkness of where she hid. There was no signal. Of course, she thought. Why would there be any signal here? Not in this funhouse of nightmares. She had to do something. The mother was already beginning to pull levers and slide small panels aside on the top of the pedestal. The thing looked old, like some contraption from a fairy tale. Of course, Alice had already convinced herself this wasn’t a typical fairy tale. The good and innocent didn’t seem to stand much chance here. All that meant was she was helpless to watch as Hailee began undergoing some strange changes.

“Now Hailee dear, why don’t we start with those looks of yours. You’re sweet in that cute girl next door type of way. I’m sure many guys would enjoy doing you just as you are, but that’s not enough for me. I think you need to have a few features that simply can’t help but draw guys to you like the trap I intend you to be.”

The woman pressed several buttons. From within the pod came a hiss of air followed by an intense humming that lowered into a droning sound. The girl appeared to feel something but Alice had no idea what.

“Those breasts, if you can even call them that, are simply much too small. I want your babies feeding on big buxom boobs, ones so large that they defy logic and can hold literally gallons of life-giving fluids for my grandchildren. How’s that sound, dear?”

Alice looked over at the girl. She said nothing, but her eyes seemed to widen. She was conscious. No matter what kind of control her mother had, Hailee was still aware of what was happening and that seemed even more terrifying.

“Get ready to bust your training bra Hailee.” Her mother said. She laughed as she slammed her fist down on one large glowing blue button.

Alice tried to move closer, risking a little bit of exposure by crossing in front of the counter. She was still in the shadows so it wasn’t like she could be seen, but she had to know what was happening to the girl.

Hailee moaned. It was the first sound she’d made to indicate she wasn’t paralyzed completely. Her arms seemed to shake and the tube feeding into her mouth began to pulsate as something, some kind of glowing green liquid flowed into her. It was like watching some kinky torture experiment in a B-movie. The girl struggled and seemed to scream with her eyes. But all that left her mouth was the muffled moan and frantic gulping sounds. Then something began to happen that Alice couldn’t believe.

It started with just a little fluctuation in the way her top draped down over her. Then Alice noticed it was shifting, being pulled in certain directions, bunching up in others. Hailee seemed to gasp as the tube feeding into her throat began jumping and shooting whatever it held even harder into her. She moaned and Alice watched shocked as her shirt began to lift. More and more of the young girl’s belly became visible. First a couple of inches around the navel, then a few more inches. Soon the bottoms of some very full tits could be seen as the shirt pulled up over them. Alice placed a hand over her own mouth to contain her shock. The mother was actually doing it somehow. She was blowing up Hailee’s breasts, making them into some monstrous version of what anyone considered normal.

Hailee slumped back and was held suspended in the pod as the tube stopped pumping inside her mouth. She seemed to breathe easier and closed her eyes. Alice couldn’t widen her own eyes anymore if she had to. Hailee was still the same girl she’d seen before, but no longer was it possible for her to look that innocent. No girl could look innocent with tits like those hanging down her chest.

It was insane, Alice thought. The girl’s shirt looked like a scarf, bundled up around her neck. Her tits each looked like giant balloons drooping off her chest and resting close to the girl’s waist. They were the kind of things you saw in dirty cartoons but not on teenage girls. Never had Alice seen anything even remotely as frightening and somehow arousing as what had now become of Hailee.

The strange ache began again, this time causing Alice to have to shift her legs as she crouched in the shadows. Why was her belly feeling so strange? And why did her reaction to that strangeness seem to be a constant battle between intense loneliness and horny arousal. It was like feeling homesick and horny at the same time and Alice didn’t feel like dealing with this at the moment. She had to focus on trying to get help.

There was a phone on the wall. Alice saw it and felt a glimmer of hope. It seemed strange, she thought. She felt almost positive it hadn’t been there before. But now, it was glowing under the black lights and seemed like an answer to all her problems. The phone was on the wall just behind where the control pedestal was that Hailee’s mother stood at. If only she could get closer, Alice thought.

Hailee seemed slightly more aware of what was becoming of her and stared down into the deepest cleavage she’d ever seen. Her mother noticed the look and grinned, pressing another button on the pedestal.

“Now those are more worthy of being fondled and fucked. Don’t you agree dear. I just know your dad’s going to be thrilled tonight.” The mother said. “But now let’s turn to that attitude of yours. You need a priority adjustment and I think one of the best might be the old Sperm Bank Fertility Clinic modulation. I’m going to amp up your natural fertility until you simply can’t stand not having a man inside you all the time. It will also give you that glow that tells all the boys you’re permanently in heat. Sound good to you?”

Hailee struggled and seemed to want to scream. Her mother looked at the girl and shook her head. “Oops, almost forgot. Here you go.” She said adjusting a small lever. The tube dropped from her daughter’s lips. “Now what did you want to tell mommy?”

“You’re fucking crazy. This is wrong. Let me go.”

“Now Hailee. That’s no way to talk to your mother. I’ll let you go just as soon as I’m finished. Then you can run off and have fun getting whoever wants to plant a baby in you. Won’t that be fun?”

“No....NOOOO!” Hailee said, screaming as the machine hummed to life and this time the lower tube running up beneath her skirt began pulsing and pushing inside her.

“There, just let the pod do its work dear. In no time you’ll be a horny little girl, all eager to accept plentiful sperm donations from whatever man is willing to help out. Naturally, the Sperm Bank mentality might take a little getting used to but that’s why I’m here.” The mother said.

Alice inched her way closer to the phone. She had to call someone. If not Sam and Richie, she’d see about the police. Surely there was something they could do to put this crazy lady away. She stopped moving when Hailee began making much different sounds. Turning towards the girl, Alice let her curiosity get the best of her. She had a front row seat now and just had to see what was happening to the poor girl. It was like pulling up next to a horrible accident. The temptation to look was too much to ignore.

“Oh... Oh wow... Oh mother, oh yes!” Hailee moaned. She squeezed her thighs as tight as she could around the invading tube and her arms pulled hard at their bindings. Her tits jiggled and swayed from side to side as the girl closed her eyes and licked her lips.

“Feeling better are we?” The woman at the controls asked.

“Ohh yesss... So much better!” Hailee sounded like a different girl to Alice. None of the panic was there, only the sound of someone in extreme pleasure and an intense level of relaxation. “Mommy, I’m so sorry.” Hailee said.

“It’s fine dear. But you had your dad and me worried for a while there. Now tell me, what is it you really want to do?”

Alice leaned out from the shadows, pushing her risks a little so she could get a clearer view of the girl’s face. It was a much different expression from what she’d been able to see earlier. In fact, she hardly looked like the same girl. Her face was the same, same fresh youth, same innocent eyes. But there was a hunger in that face, an obvious desire that Alice recognized perfectly. It was the same hunger she’d seen in Sam and Richie’s face before. It was a longing she didn’t even need to hear Hailee admit to figure out.

“I want to get a cock inside me.” Hailee said. She grinned and tried to arch her chest up, making those mammoth tits of hers jump forward, out towards her mother and the still slightly hidden Alice. “I really want to wrap my legs around some guy.”

The mother made some adjustments to the pedestal controls and more bright glowing liquid surged forth down the tube into the juncture between Hailee’s thighs. The girl gasped and groaned in what sounded like orgasm. “It’s good you feel that way Hailee. Any preferences on what guy you want between those legs?”

“Ohhhh... No, none at all. As long as he has a cock, I want somebody fucking me, fucking me harrrrrd!” Hailee sighed.

Alice couldn’t believe it. The mother had actually done it. She’d taken an innocent girl, her own flesh and blood, and transformed her into this... this slut who desperately wanted a cock inside her. She turned towards the phone and crawled over some tubing that ran across the slick black floor.

“Oh mommy, please say I can get some cock. I just want a cock inside me, and cum. I want so much cum. Please let me get some.” Hailee moaned.

The mother seemed proud and focused as she stood over the controls. “Just a couple more adjustments and you’ll get exactly what you need dear. In the meantime, tell me what you think of babies.”

Alice continued listening as she made her way ever closer to the phone. She had to carefully pick her legs up as she crawled, making sure her own sundress didn’t catch on any of the wiring or tubes on the floor. This whole place was mad, pure madness, and she wanted out of here. She wanted back outside, where at least she could run and get in the SUV. She needed to reach that phone.

“Babies sound like fun.” Hailee said. “I learned in school where they come from and I want to try that out. I want some man plugging me with semen, filling me up and then filling me some more. I just want to have him pour all that baby batter inside me. I’ve waited far too long.”

Too long? Too long Alice thought. Was the girl now crazy just like her mother? She’d said she was eighteen. How many girls thought that was late for getting pregnant? Alice reached up and began grabbing at just the bottom edge of the phone. She had to stay low. The black lights would easily give her away if she lifted up any higher. Suddenly she heard a small thud behind her. She stayed completely still, trying to guess whether it was her crawling over something or just the noise of the machines behind her. She noticed something else, something more disturbing. Neither the mother nor the daughter were speaking any more. Why was that?

Alice slowly lowered her hand from the phone and turned around. Raising her chin, she peered straight into the face of the mother. The woman was kneeling down, looking right at Alice, one foot having tugged the wire from the phone she’d been reaching for.

“Well well, looks like we have a new customer at The Body Shop.” The woman said.

Alice froze. Not only was her stomach in knots but she was also feeling the same sensations she’d been fighting for some time now. It was odd to be looking face to face at the woman she’d been both angry with and frightened of, and now feel a sense of arousal. She wondered whether she could get up, run away, somehow escape back through the dark hallway.

“Drones, take her.” The woman said.

Alice managed to make only one move before the two men she’d seen earlier walked up and grabbed her. They held her tight, inhumanly tight, and stared right at the woman. Alice knew she’d just gone from lost in this Hornyland to captured in this place. Looking up into the woman’s eyes, Alice tried to remain strong looking, trying to keep the fight in her eyes. The tingly sensations she was feeling were becoming stronger somehow, as though the men on either side of her now amplified that effect.

The woman walked up, looking her straight in the eyes. “You’re new here, aren’t you? I can smell it on you. I know the smell of fresh cherries and you, my dear, are fresh. Let me guess. You got curious didn’t you. You wanted to see what went on here. Maybe you even thought Hailee here needed your assistance.”

Hailee burst out laughing. “That’s funny. All I need is a good cock.”

Alice tried to say something, to say anything. But the woman’s next words said it all. “Well, dear, you do know what they say about curiosity, don’t you?”

She turned her attention to the men holding Alice in place. “Take this lovely creature to the next available pod. We’ll show her what happens to tasty little morsels like herself in a town like this.”

To Be Continued...