The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fertile Fields

Chapter 17: At the Hands of Madness

“Such a tasty little treat.” The woman said.

Alice struggled against the bindings now holding her in place. The two men had hardly spoken a word, seeming like mindless slaves of this woman. They’d dragged Alice over to the next pod, standing just to the right of Hailee who still moaned and wiggled in her own restraints.

“Let me go, you crazy bitch.” Alice screamed. She shouted, as loud as she could, hoping anyone might hear her.

The woman smiled and walked over in front of the girl. “Scream all you like, my little cherry, but nobody can hear you. And even if they did, they’d only want one thing from you and it wouldn’t be to provide you help. You clearly are unfamiliar with Fertile Fields. It’s a wonder you made it this far into town before someone latched onto such a sweet creature as you.”

“What is wrong with everyone? Someone help me. Please.” Alice shouted, looking right at the two men who stood quietly to either side of the room now. Their faces were shrouded and they looked like statues.

“That is a laugh, asking drones for help. They can’t help you unless I tell them to, and why would I want that? I wouldn’t want these drones touching a pretty hair on your head. No, I will be the one to help you. And believe me, you’ll thank me for it.”

Alice tried to pull her arms loose, struggling with her legs. Her feet hovered just off the floor and she felt enclosed in the surrounding pod. It felt like some sort of fantasy coffin, a place where nobody went or chose to be on purpose. Her prospects didn’t look much better. She had to get help. But now the help wasn’t for some innocent girl she’d followed back here. Now the help was for her. That innocent girl, Hailee, laughed and moaned in the pod next to Alice.

“What’s wrong with you? Why would you do that to your own daughter?”

“My daughter was sick. I helped her. It’s what we do at The Body Shop. You really should be careful where you poke your nose. My family is none of your concern... I’m sorry, what was your name little girl?”

She looked up at the woman spitefully. She hated what was being done and she hated that she’d been foolish enough to get herself in this situation. Most of all, she hated being at the mercy of such an obviously insane woman.

“My name’s Alice. Please just let me go. My friends will be looking for me.”

The woman spun around and walked right up to Alice. Standing face to face, she smiled. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Alice. My name’s Carol, Carol Heart, and you are my first customer who wasn’t already ingrained into local society by the time I helped them out.”

The woman walked over to the side of the pod and opened some sort of hatch. Alice had trouble seeing due to the angle where she was suspended, but it appeared Mrs. Heart was pulling out some wires. As she appeared back in front of her, she looked almost kind looking. Patting Alice’s head, she spoke softly.

“Now don’t worry about your friends. If I know Fertile Fields, they’ve probably nearly forgotten about you. But a tasty little treat such as yourself probably sticks with men. Are your friends men?”

“Yes, yes they are. Big strong men. They’ll come after you.” Alice shouted.

The woman held up the wires she’d stretched from the open panel at the side of the pod. They were electrodes of some type. Each one looked like ordinary pads applied in hospitals or doctor’s offices. Somehow, Alice knew these weren’t ordinary. Nothing in this place was ordinary. Carol Heart again patted Alice on the head, closed her eyes and breathed in deeply.

“You smell wonderful, dear. Innocence, true innocence, is not something we still get a lot of around here. And after I’m done acclimating you to a new way of life, your friends may just come after you, instead of me. Any man would be a fool not to want a taste of your treats.”

She pulled two of the electrodes up and pressed them tightly to the sides of Alice’s head, just beside her eyes. Alice tried to twist her neck away, to make it difficult. But struggling was only making her own problems worse, not helping anything. Her stomach was now aching almost non-stop. The emptiness was so clearly defined. She felt it where she’d never felt sensations before and for some reason the more she thought about it, the more turned on she became. The hormones she was fighting were making it harder and harder to hide.

“Sorry, if these connections are cold. We weren’t expecting out of town guests today. Like I said, it’s so rare I get to one of you first.” Mrs. Heart said, pressing another pad onto Alice’s right wrist.

She moved around and fixed a matching pad and electrode to the girl’s other wrist. Then she made a move which unfortunately caused Alice to reveal just what was bothering her.

Carol lifted the bottom edge of Alice’s sundress and slid an electrode up past her waist, finding the warm skin of the young girl’s stomach. Alice moaned, almost as loud as Hailee’s intermittent cries.

“Ohhhh... stop that, please.” Alice managed to say.

The woman stopped. Carol pressed the pad to her skin, pulled her hand away and stopped. For a few moments, she stared at Alice. There was an evaluating look to Mrs. Heart’s face. She clearly was thinking about something, but Alice felt almost sure she didn’t want to know what that was. Then she stepped in close to her face and smiled.

“You’ve felt the effects, haven’t you?”

“What effects?” Alice asked. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

She rubbed lightly at the bound girl’s cheek, petting her like a proud parent. “Oh, but I believe you do. Everyone who enters town feels it. He makes sure of that much. But how that feeling is presented is always different. It’s always unique. Now tell me, where have you been feeling anything odd. Be honest, because I can help.”

Alice couldn’t help but question the motives behind what this woman asked. Should she place even the slightest trust in this woman? Alice felt the answer was an easy no, but did that help her out of the situation? That answer was an even more deafening no. Remaining silent didn’t seem like the best option either. So she opened up and let the woman know the truth. However bad an idea it might be, letting it out and telling someone felt a little better.

“It’s my stomach. It started hurting but it’s not really... well it’s not... pain.” Alice said.

“Ahhhh... that’s one of my favorites. Clearly you are a tasty cherry just waiting to be plucked. And I believe you now share something more in common with my Hailee than you thought you did.”

As the woman pulled Alice’s top open a little and shoved two electrodes down onto her breasts, Alice tried to make sense of what she was talking about. Nothing seemed to make sense in this town, not the least of which was practically every word that left this crazy woman’s lips. The coolness of the pads on the upper swell of her chest distracted her for only a moment as she pulled lightly at her bindings.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. Please, just let me go.”

Carol Heart walked over to the counter Alice had hidden beside earlier. She pressed a hidden button on the top edge of the counter and another pedestal rose up from the floor just in front of Alice’s pod.

“Dear sweet Alice, I can’t let you go without helping you. And now I at least know what it is you need help realizing. Now we can make this easy and you could cooperate.” She paused. “Or you could choose to remain obstinate and I might have to get a little cruel. It’s your choice.”

Alice tried to think. Between the feelings still jumping around inside her stomach, the pleasurable haze that it was creating in the back of her mind, and the fact she was bound suspended in a pod with electrodes attached all over her, Alice was wondering just what she had to cooperate with. She lowered her eyes and thought about Sam and Richie. Hopefully they were okay. Hopefully she would see them again. Even if they’d looked at her like a piece of meat, at least they didn’t have the look Carol Heart had.

“What is it you want from me?” She asked.

Carol Heart nodded her head. “Wise decision Alice. Now here’s the basics. You have stomach pain, but it really isn’t pain is it?”

Alice nodded her head.

“Right, it’s an emptiness. Am I on the right track?”

Again Alice nodded.

“Now what that means dear, is that you, like my sweet Hailee, are in desperate need of being knocked up. You need a man inside you. You need him pumping you full of his cum, and until you get all that cum inside you, the emptiness won’t go away. That’s just the way it is.”

Alice opened her mouth in shock. She stared with wide eyes at the crazy woman standing next to the pedestal. “No, not a chance. Are you fucking crazy?” Alice said. “I’m only eighteen and haven’t even... I mean, I haven’t... you. You’re fucking crazy lady.”

Carol looked over towards her daughter and then back to Alice. “Dear, I’d watch the mouth if I were you. And believe me I know what you haven’t done. I said I could always smell fresh cherries. You are a strong one. Now you have to know on some level, that I’m telling the truth. You have to feel it. I know that feeling will only grow. I can make it an easy transition for you. But you have to cooperate. Will you cooperate, Alice?”

“NO!” Alice shouted, pulling as hard as she could, trying to loosen the bindings. Every movement only made them tighter.

She was scared, not just because she was at the hands of some crazy lady, but because she felt what Carol Heart had said. She could feel the truth in what she said. She did feel empty and that emptiness was on the most basic level, a sexual feeling. She’d never been one to feel this way but things were quickly changing, and that bothered her more than anything.

She shook her head, trying to shake loose the electrodes, only succeeding in throwing several strands of long black hair right down into her face.

“Now, my treat, I told you there was no use to any of that. All it does is use up precious energy you can use later to get yourself all nice and pregnant. Wouldn’t you rather be struggling under some big strong hunk while he plugs your sweet little cunt in the hopes of adding toppings to your cherry? That’s what a tasty snack like you should be focused on.”

“NO, stop it, stop saying things like that!” Alice shouted.

“Awww... does that make you feel the emptiness in your little womb even more? Since you aren’t cooperating yet, I have only one recourse. I’m going to have to make a few changes. I’ll start out small, but don’t think I’ll keep things that way.”

The woman pressed down on a lever and several buttons illuminated on the top of the control pedestal. She started to push one and Alice shouted. “Wait, what are you doing?”

“Now Alice, just be quiet and enjoy this. It won’t hurt at all. Those lovely young tits of yours are fine. They aren’t as big as my Hailee’s, but you know, I don’t see you needing that. With your features, a man would simply love to have you as you are. It adds to the innocence and purity in your youthful body. Men do love taking away innocence and purity, especially around here.”

She paused and Alice felt a slight warmth. The woman pressed a few more buttons and suddenly there was sharp stinging electricity flowing into each of her breasts through the electrodes. They pulsed and sent stabbing chills one second, followed by throbbing flashes of heat the next second. Alice gasped, trying to scream but mostly just clenching her teeth and closing her eyes.

“It takes some getting used to, I’m sure.” Carol said. “We so rarely get to use the pads, usually simply implementing the tubes as Hailee experienced. But new ones like you, Alice, always need a bit more kick to the system.”

“Wha... what... what are you... doinnnngggg?” Alice moaned.

“Oh, not too much dear. As your first punishment for not cooperating, I decided you’d look lovely with tits that are just a little plumper, not necessarily bigger, just plumper. Think of the pulses of electricity flowing into your breasts as a way of cooking a hot dog. The sensations you are probably feeling are just the meat plumping up, until it’s much nicer and juicier.”

“NOOOO!” Alice screamed. “Noooo... please... oh... please stopppp!”

Alice opened her eyes and tilted her head down. She watched her breasts and felt the pulses zapping into her. It was subtle, just as the woman had said, but her skin was definitely plumping up, just like a hot dog. The upper swell of her tits, the part above her sundress, was rounding out just a bit. It wasn’t anything near what she’d witnessed happening to Hailee, but it was somehow just as horrifying. And arousing, she thought, it was seriously arousing.

Her tits jiggled slightly with her movement. They’d already been a decent size for her age. Now they were filling out the cups of her bra more, not painfully, just fuller and more sensitive. Very suddenly, Alice felt her nipples harden, almost painfully stiff. Even from her angle looking down, she could easily see the two bullet-like projections pop into view through her sundress.

“Well, looks as if they’re done.” Carol said, laughing. She released the buttons she’d been holding down and Alice slumped into her bindings. Her nipples were more erect than they’d ever been and her tits felt as though they had just the slightest bit more weight to them.

“Now Alice, all I’ve done so far is plump your tits and give you permanently hard nipples. It’s a punishment for sure, but nothing too serious. How do you feel about cooperating now? All you have to do is admit you want a man climbing between those lovely white legs of yours and stuffing your cunt with a nice hard cock. Just tell me you want his potent seed filling your fertile womb and I’ll help you out. It’s that simple.”

Alice breathed slowly, even her breath drawing more attention to her nipples as they almost seemed to project further out with each inhale. Her eyes flashed to Carol Heart and the animosity in that stare was hard enough to cut diamonds. “Never! Never, you crazy bitch. I will never admit to that. Do you hear me?”

Behind the pedestal, Carol smiled. It was a smile that seemed neither happy nor angry, but somewhere in the range of just accepting. With the most casual manner in the world, the woman reached over and adjusted the lever, illuminating more brightly colored buttons. “That’s your choice dear. You’ll come around, but for now I guess I’ll have to provide a little more... incentive. Now things are going to get a bit more severe.”

This was some kind of nightmare, Alice thought. It had to be. Things like this didn’t happen. And there was no way you ever gave in to the demands of a person like Carol. To give in meant admitting defeat and the strength Alice had grown up with didn’t allow her to admit defeat.

She watched as the insane woman pressed the lever down harder, as though pressure was needed for whatever she intended to do next. Gritting her teeth, she prepared for the worst. Suddenly, the electrodes on her wrist began pulsing. It was just a low throb that grew into a steady dull ache.

“I believe this may change your mind Alice. You may decide a little cooperation is in order. Can you feel that in your hands? Can you feel the tightness? If not, allow me to make it more obvious.”

Alice shrieked out loud as Carol slammed her fist down on a large red button and the electricity surged into both her wrists. She squirmed and pulled even tighter at the bindings holding her in place. The pain was unbelievable, a torturous throbbing that seemed to strike the very bones and muscles in her fingers. It was intensifying and somehow transforming in her mind. She thought about the pain but tried to focus on something else. Whatever she could think about, anything had to be better than this, Alice thought. But then something happened that was even worse, something that made her wish she could keep focusing on the pain. She was finding the tightness in her hands to be somehow erotic. She knew what would make those hands feel even better. She knew, and she hated every single thought of it.

“You’re feeling it now, aren’t you dear?” Carol asked. “You know what will help take that stiffness out of your fingers, that throbbing out of your hands. It’s really simple, Alice. You have to realize how simple it is.”

“NO!” Alice shouted. She clenched her fists closed, then opened them. She struggled harder, the shocks shooting into her even stronger and faster. She couldn’t admit to what she was thinking. It wasn’t right. It wasn’t possible. Nothing could make that be true, not for her, not ever.

“Stop fighting so much Alice. It will only get stronger if you fight. You know what will help your hands, you know what is becoming true for you.”

She did know, Alice realized. As sick as it was, she knew exactly what would make her hands stop feeling so stiff, so throbbing. And strangely enough, it had everything to do with something stiff and throbbing itself. Her mind opened up and she felt it becoming part of her. The idea, the truth, was becoming ingrained into her way of thinking, her understanding.

Without being fully aware of her actions, Alice looked down at her hands. She had her hands closed as if gripping some invisible pole. Up and down, she moved her hands, faster and faster. And as she did this phantom movement, the electrodes stopped firing whatever signals they were into her arms.

“Good Alice, you’ve accepted it. Now I guess you understand what I meant by a bit more severe. From now on this will be a part of your life. You’ll get used to it, I’m sure. You probably will even grow to relish it and look forward to who the next lucky recipient will be.”

“What are... you... talking about?” Alice asked weakly.

Carol smiled and released the lever, the intensity of all electrical pulses lowering and giving Alice a bit more breathing time. She grinned. “Let me spell it out Alice. Not only do you still have those lovely plumped up tits with permanently erect nipples, you now have a very permanent muscle and joint condition affecting your hands and wrists. Every four hours you will have to give some lucky guy a hand job. If you fail to bring that guy to climax all over your hands and wrists, your joints and muscles in those hands will become increasingly stiffened and useless to you. But what girl doesn’t love giving hand jobs? You’ll just love the feeling of that warm liquid firing all over those cute little hands you have. Won’t you Alice?”

“No, please, no. You can’t do that. It just isn’t possible!” Alice cried out. She struggled even harder, her hands still performing their mock hand jobs as she tried to escape this torturous pod.

“Oh, I already did. Now are you more willing to accept your fate? You know what your tummy wants more than anything in the world. You have to be feeling it, even stronger now than before. Don’t tell me I’m going to have to punish you even more.”

Alice thought about giving in. She thought about what had already been done. What more would this woman do? What was wrong with her and this whole place? Why were all these things being forced on her? And yes, she felt her stomach, her womb, aching more and more with the feelings she now clearly recognized as pure and intense desire. She wanted a guy between her legs. But she couldn’t admit what she wanted that guy to do to her. It wasn’t right. It never could be.

“I haven’t heard an answer dear. Tell me, Alice, do you agree to cooperate and make things easier on us both?”

Alice looked up at Carol Heart. Every bit of hatred and disgust that she could manage was in her eyes. “No, NO, do you hear me? Never! You can do what you like, but I’ll never admit to being what you think I should be.”

This time the look on Carol’s face seemed to be genuine surprise. She shook her head and pressed the lever all the way down in one direction. Alice felt all the electrodes hum to life. Her entire body seemed to vibrate slightly, the movement subtle but especially clear in her tits which shook and caused only pleasure deep inside her mind.

“Sorry to hear that Alice. You are a strong young cherry. I’ll give you that. But after this next treatment, I do believe you’ll be much more open of who partakes in tasting your innocence.”

Alice screamed as the woman slammed both fists down on the buttons in front of her. Electricity shot into the girl through all electrodes, causing her to feel as though she were being electrocuted. She shook and tried to remain focused but her eyes rolled back into her head. She closed them tightly and tried to picture something better, some place better.

This rabbit hole she’d disappeared down only led to a hellish world she couldn’t have imagined. Now she saw the truth of this place, and the truth of this woman. Just like the fairy tale world of Wonderland, this Carol Heart was like the Queen of Hearts and she was about to lop off her head. Alice could already feel the sensations spreading across her skin. It was beyond intense and beyond arousing. Every nerve ending in her body tensed and relaxed thousands of times a second, a steady pulse that throbbed her every part. She opened her eyes and saw the woman smiling. Why was she smiling? Why was she doing this?

“That should just about do it, my dear sweet girl.” Carol said. She lifted her hands from the buttons and released the lever. The pod went silent as did the electrodes buzzing around Alice. She slumped down and allowed her bindings to hold her. “How do you feel?”

Alice wasn’t sure what to say. She felt tingly all over, like a static charge was filling her entire body. She realized it was the same sensations her hands had felt while performing the imaginary hand jobs. Except now it covered her entirely. She felt it was a part of her. She looked at the woman and shook her head.

“What did... you do... now?”

Carol laughed and walked around the pedestal. Approaching Alice, she reached a hand up and rubbed lightly at her cheeks. Brushing some of the teenager’s long dark hair from her eyes, she looked almost kind, friendly seeming.

“I did what I think you’ll find quite enjoyable, even if it does interfere a bit with what you truly want to do. Your skin is now especially sensitive to certain kinds of things. It’s a fluid really, but one you will find most stimulating and addicting to have on you.”

Alice knew. She knew somehow what the woman was talking about. She gasped. No, she thought, no, that couldn’t be true. It just couldn’t. She opened her mouth to shout but all that came out was. “Why?”

Stroking the girl’s hair, Carol smiled. “I told you not to fight. I said it would be easier if you just cooperated. Now you understand, don’t you? From now on, you are permanently addicted to having men cum all over you. You have an unnatural craving to feel semen coating your skin. It won’t matter who the man is, how old he is. You will simply go crazy if he doesn’t agree to shoot more sperm all over your body than an elephant could. I think we’ll call you the Bukkake Sundae, as you’ll want to have plenty of cream all over you and the cherry on top of that.”

Carol walked away and let those words sink in. Alice couldn’t believe it. She couldn’t believe what had been done to her. Strangely, more than that, she couldn’t believe how hot it made her. She wanted to find Sam and Richie. But now she wanted something more. She wanted Sam and Richie to use her body, to let her jerk them off, and most of all to ejaculate all over her. It was all she could imagine, her skin tingling as she pictured them using her young body for their pleasure. It seemed so natural, and yet part of her struggled. It couldn’t be that way. It shouldn’t be that way.

“Now are you ready to admit what that emptiness in your belly is all about? We both know what you want on the deepest level, don’t we?”

“I know.” Hailee said, speaking for the first time in quite a while. “She wants what all good girls want. She wants a man pumping between her legs and shooting all his manly seed inside her. She wants her tits swelling with milk and her belly growing. She wants to be a baby factory just like me.”

Carol looked over at her daughter and grinned. “Let her say it for herself dear. She’s new here and it always takes a certain degree of adjustment.”

Alice fought harder than she ever had. She tried to struggle, but this struggle was an internal one. The battle was being fought with her own thoughts, her own mind. Unfortunately she was losing that battle quickly. She looked up at Carol, her eyes wide and slightly unfocused.

“I... I... I admit it.” The words resonated deep inside Alice. It was true, she thought. She had felt it the whole time. She just wasn’t ready. Now she thought she might be. She was ready for anything.

“You admit what, Alice?” Carol Heart said. The woman stepped closer to the pedestal and began adjusting a new lever, several new buttons being illuminated.

“I admit I want... I want to be fucked...”

“And?” Carol asked.

“And I want his fucking baby, okay. I want it. I need it. I want semen pouring into me until I slosh. Okay, is that enough?” Alice blurted out. Every word she said brought her more relief from the strange tingling which now covered her body.

“Very good, Alice. Now allow me to help you better understand the new you.”

As the woman pressed several buttons, electricity shot through the electrode into her head. But there was no pain this time, only intense pleasure, undeniable pleasure, and as Alice closed her eyes and licked her lips, she saw in her mind what she truly needed.

Men, boys, whoever had a cock and wanted to, Alice saw them shoving those cocks inside her, ramming her body again and again. She saw them humping her like bunnies, filling her with more creamy sperm than she’d ever imagined, gallons and gallons. She saw her belly growing and her tits dripping with milk. Most of all, she saw how happy her smile was, how content and fulfilled she was to be barefoot and pregnant... forever.

To Be Continued...