The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fertile Fields

Chapter 18: Embracing the Madness

After stopping by the counter at the front of the drugstore, Sam and Richie stepped back out into the afternoon on Main Street. Richie had been more interested in simply leaving the store and getting on to the next set of willing women, wanting to again experience the drug of control and power they’d both been exposed to. But Sam insisted on seeing the blonde behind the counter once more. He had to properly thank her for her help, although he really wasn’t entirely sure how she’d helped him. He seemed to recall having a conversation with her about something, or someone, but now all he really remembered was her body.

The blonde woman had been older than him, but not too old to still feel fantastic. It was as he went behind the counter that Sam realized this was the town for him. Fertile Fields was a place like no other, one where a guy could simply step behind the counter at a drugstore for no other reason than to feel up the buxom blonde woman working the register.

He’d gotten quite the good feel in too. The blonde, he never even got her name, had been quite thrilled at the way he handled her tits. First he simply popped those puppies up out of her top, then he squeezed and pulled them as he pressed her face to his. She seemed slightly distracted and he noticed a security camera above watching them both. At this he simply smiled, holding a fat creamy white tit up for the camera to focus in on. Whoever was watching got a great show.

Now Sam stood on the sidewalk, watching Richie nearly skip down towards the bench where they’d seen the girls waiting earlier. There was a round metal sign standing out by the road in front of this bench. During the few minutes Sam stood watching, a bus stopped and opened up to let passengers off. The few who got off were women, varying ages, but none looking less attractive than any they’d seen so far. The strange thing was that these women didn’t go off in their separate directions as one might expect people leaving a bus to do. All three of the women simply went and took a seat on the bench. They seemed as though they were waiting for something and Sam wondered what that might be.

“Dude, oh my god, do you see those babes?” Richie asked. He ran back up to Sam with the energy of a kid half his age.

Sam looked over at the rather hyper buddy of his. “Of course I see them. You think I’m blind or something?”

“No, it’s just... come on. You gotta see what that sign says.” Richie said, tugging on his arm.

The round sign in front of the bench must have been what Richie was talking about but what could possibly be interesting about that, Sam wondered. He let the eager friend lead him on down the sidewalk, questioning him as he remained focused on the individuals seated on the bench. “What about the sign, it’s a bus stop right?”

Richie stopped and looked back at Sam. The look on his face showed everything. He wasn’t just excited about something, he was thrilled, like someone who discovered gold or oil in their own back yard. He had the look of someone who knew some incredible news but wanted to surprise someone else with just what that incredible news was.

“Man, believe me, I thought the same thing earlier. But you remember the hot girls earlier, the ones gathered around this bench?”

Sam stood and glanced over the ten or twelve feet to the bench. “Of course I remember them. Hot little sluts.” He said, grinning at just the thought of those young nubile bodies waiting for a bus.

“Well, they were waiting for something, but it wasn’t a bus.” Richie said.

“What are you talking about Richie?” Sam asked.

He stared at the women waiting for whatever it was they waited for. The three were very different, almost like different models of the same great car. One woman, the oldest in the group, looked to be in her forties but had long silky brown hair that ran down her back. Her skin was surprisingly flawless and her curves defied logic. She sat with a grace, but what she wore held little if any modesty. The two other women could have been her daughters for all he knew. They looked young enough but one had smooth straight blonde hair that hung just as far down her back as the older woman’s did. Her curves were less mature but still highly attractive and easily worth a second or third glance. The final young woman looked the sweetest, having her hair pulled back in a ponytail and her face looking clean and fresh, no make up, but none needed. She wore the most average looking clothing, t-shirt and jeans. The three women had yet to notice Sam or Richie approaching the bench. They seemed to be simply watching the surrounding area as though waiting for the bus again or something.

“Look at the sign, man.” Richie said. He spoke slowly, making sure each word had emphasis.

Sam stepped forward, staying behind the bench. Just as he was about to read it, he was jostled to the side as a man leaving the building behind him nearly knocked him over.

“Hey, watch it.” Sam said.

“Oh...” The man said, stopping halfway to the bench. “Sorry, I didn’t see you. I was just wanting to get the kid before anyone picked her.”

“Kid?” Sam asked.

The man grinned and pointed at the youngest of the three women, the one with the ponytail. “Yeah, the kid there. That’s her thing, can’t you tell? She’s a daddy’s girl and I think for this afternoon I’m gonna be her daddy.”

None of this made any sense to Sam but Richie seemed to laugh and get a real kick out of it. Granted, Sam thought, he could easily see why the cute little slut might be fun to play daddy with. He could certainly imagine giving her a spanking. But she was waiting for something, wasn’t she? Unless she was waiting for this man.

Behind them, several other men left a couple of the surrounding shops. They all began to converge on the bench and the man Sam had been speaking with turned away. “Sorry, competition. Gotta stake my claim early.”

Sam stepped back to avoid being run into and watched with growing excitement as the man walked up and grabbed hold of the girl by the ponytail. He pulled her head back, slid his face over hers and the two began making out like longtime lovers. Richie seemed to be getting a thrill from watching. He began actually cheering the group on as other men staked their claims as well.

The younger woman, a girl really, was pulled up out of her seat. She roamed her hands over the man just as his did over her body. Sam couldn’t believe the passion, quick dirty passion, that seemed to explode in the scene around the bench. Two men had already ripped the older woman’s top off and were sucking on her tits as though trying to get milk.

The older of the two younger women was being played with just as roughly by no less than three men. One slid his hands up her skirt, another reached up beneath her blouse, and the third simply pulled her hair up, holding her in place as they started to strip the woman. Never before had Sam seen anything so strange.

Cars continued to pass by, apparently no one seeing anything wrong with the completely public displays of affection going on. Even when the man Sam had spoken to bent the girl forward over the back of the bench and yanked her jeans down, nobody slowed down or did anything more than honk their horns and wave. It was as though this were perfectly normal behavior.

The man pulled the girl back by her ponytail again, whispering something in her ear. She seemed to giggle and nodded her head. Then the man reached around and pulled her shirt up, revealing her lack of a bra to all passing cars. Several men honked and whistled out their windows but nobody seemed to think anything odd about the whole scene.

Sam had never felt quite so turned on, watching the three women be violated in public. The older woman was now being fucked on the pavement next to the bench. One man was frantically screwing her while two others remained sucking on her large tits. The woman in the middle with long blonde hair was now riding a guy on the bench. She simply sat on top of him, slamming herself up and down, screaming and moaning as he groped away at her body. It was the young girl that caught Sam’s eyes the most, though.

It was her youth, he realized. There was something there, some familiarity. She reminded him of someone he knew, but for some reason the name was escaping him at the moment. The girl was now bent fully over the bench, her jeans around her ankles and the man thrusting into her from behind. She cried out with every quick lunge forward and her ponytail flipped back and forth in the man’s face. He was holding onto the girl at first by her tits but soon released those and settled his grip onto her hips. Driving forward, the man kept grunting, sending his hips harder and harder into the girl he’d mentioned playing daddy with. She looked as excited as he did, her face scrunched in focus as she hardly paid any attention to the cars lined up at the stop light in front of the bench.

Everyone seemed to be enjoying the show. Sam looked around and noticed that besides Richie and him, there were easily a half dozen other guys all watching. In addition, a couple of women had left nearby stores to see what was going on. Almost as soon as they were within arm range of any nearby male, these women too became the subject of open fondling. The street and sidewalk was beginning to look like an orgy and Sam and Richie were standing in the middle of it all.

“This is awesome. Too bad we didn’t get to them first, huh Sam?” Richie said, leaning in to talk above the surrounding moans and grunts.

“Yeah, I guess. What makes you think we’d have been able to do what these guys are doing?” Sam asked.

Richie gave him confused look. “You didn’t actually read the sign, did you?”

Sam moved around, trying to see the sign clearly. He hadn’t been able to read it, but if it somehow explained why these women were the starting point of a public fuck session like this, he’d be surprised.

Suddenly it was surprisingly clear. Just as the man fucking the younger of the three reached his climax, he grunted and fell forward over the back of the girl. There was the sign, a small round sign just like any other at bus stops across the country. Except this sign only had two words printed in the center, and those two words weren’t ‘bus stop’.

It read ‘Get Some’. That explained it, Sam thought. The women weren’t waiting for a bus. They were waiting to get some, and clearly getting some wasn’t a problem in this town.

Richie slapped Sam on the back, both looking down at the heavily satisfied girl the man they’d spoken with had fucked. “Awesome right?” Richie asked.

“Definitely.” Sam agreed. “Very nice.” He continued to look around the Get Some area. All three women had already received one quick and dirty fuck, but that didn’t mean the action was slowing down, not at all. In fact things just seemed to be getting started and many thoughts were starting to take shape inside Sam’s imagination.

For one thing, he could clearly picture the girl the one over the back of the bench reminded him of. Her hair was dark, she was young, sweet, and now that he thought about it, ripe for the plucking.

But who was she? With everything going through his brain at the moment, matching names to faces wasn’t working out so well.

* * *

Alice was really liking the new her. She felt at home in this new personality, as though it had been laying there just beneath the surface and she simply didn’t pay it enough attention. She’d always been the way she was now, at least on some level. Now, she was beginning to nourish a behavior she couldn’t wait to explore.

She giggled, thrusting her hands up and down on the two men’s cocks. She’d been released from the pod along with Hailee. While the other girl was purely focused on getting a cock inside her, Alice had felt a more immediate desire, one that actually seemed to create pain when she tried thinking of anything else. That desire was to provide these two bulky men with hand jobs. She loved it. Just the feel of those thick warm cocks in her little hands was more pleasurable than she’d ever imagined. As she jacked her fists up and down, faster and faster, Alice saw the images in her mind. She witnessed herself being fucked, being covered in cum, being a toy for men to use. Why had she fought this so hard? Why hadn’t she been this toy for years now?

Remembering the trip she’d been on with her friends, Alice recalled how dull she’d been. All the time, she simply sat there in that SUV, even being so boring she fell asleep. Why hadn’t she been providing the in-car entertainment? She’d had two big studs with her, that was enough to do what she did now the whole trip.

Lowering her head, Alice licked just the tips of each cock. The men seemed to enjoy it, and she found herself idly wondering what their names were. All she knew was they were the big strong men who strapped her into the pod earlier. If that wasn’t deserving of her thanks, she didn’t know what was.

She slid her hands up further, all the way to the tips of their cocks, then back down, close to their balls. She jerked in her seat, feeling the wetness leak down her legs. She’d wanted to simply rip her sundress off and throw these two down. She’d wanted them to fuck her brains out and give her what she wanted more than anything in the world. But Carol had told her no. She’d said that these men were only tools to use. She’d said someone else would have to be the lucky guy to screw her pregnant. As long as that guy came along soon, Alice thought. She wasn’t sure she could go on much longer, knowing there wasn’t sperm filling her womb up like a water balloon.

“Ughh...” The men grunted at about the same time. Semen rocketed up from their cocks and covered her hands and arms. Alice quickly released their dicks and began massaging the cum into her skin. She rubbed at it like moisturizer and sighed with just how nice it felt to have it soaking into her pores. She felt like a sponge, a sexy little sponge, soaking up the semen as though it gave her life.

Lifting her hands and licking off some of the remaining thick baby batter, Alice grinned just like the slut she now was. She loved thinking of all this cum as baby batter, after all that’s what it was for. And poor her, she thought. She had an oven that hadn’t even been broken in yet. That was something she felt sure needed to be taken care of, and soon.

She wouldn’t have to look far. She was positive a boy or man nearby would be willing to give her what she wanted. And maybe while he was at it, his friends might want to give her a special shower. She giggled at even the thought of having this creamy batter raining down on her every pore, flowing over her curves, filling the cleavage she felt was much plumper, and even settling into places like her belly button and her ears. As Alice sat there and the two men got up to leave, she only could picture herself as a cum balloon. She wanted it all over her as much as she wanted it inside her. It wasn’t just a want though, it was a need.

Alice realized she’d become addicted to this. She had to have cum, she needed it like an alcoholic needed just another sip. She worried what might ever happen if she went too long without it. Shivering a little at the thought, Alice looked over at Hailee.

Hailee’s mother was talking with the girl about something, but Alice couldn’t hear them. Instead she studied the young girl. She was the same age as her but somehow looked much more experienced. And with tits like she had, why wouldn’t she be more experienced? Alice smiled, wondering if her tits might swell much when they were holding all the milk she imagined producing. Just the thought of squeezing her tits, making milk spray like hoses from her erect nipples, made Alice squirm a little in her seat. She wanted some stud between her legs, and she wanted him soon.

“How are we doing Alice?” Carol Heart asked. She walked over with Hailee behind her. Each of them gave Alice an approving stare and she returned their smiles.

“I’m soooo goood.” Alice sighed. “But, I really need something more. I want a man, a boy, anyone, I just want what he has to put inside me.”

Carol grinned. “That’s good dear. You realize what a tasty treat you are now. Why, I’ll bet that scent you have attracts any number of virile men.” She paused and breathed in deeply. “You do realize you’re giving off some fairly strong aromas now. It’s what I like to call the local bitch in heat scent. Men can’t resist giving you what you really need and we know what that is. Don’t we Alice?”

She smiled and nodded, bringing her hands up to cup her breasts. “A baby, a bun in my oven.”

“That’s right. You and my sweet daughter Hailee here are primed and ready. Don’t worry about what you want or need. You’ll be getting stuffed plenty soon enough. And then your belly will grow big and full, those sweet titties of yours filling with life-giving precious milk. You’ll enjoy that the most probably. And guess what?”

“What?” Alice asked. She was rubbing her breasts, tweaking the incredibly pointy nipples she seemed unable to get rid of.

“Well, you two are going to be the specials at a local place, a place I really think you’ll shine.”

Alice grinned wider. In her mind she thought of all the troubles she’d had long long ago. Somehow those troubles seemed infinitely smaller now, more distant, and somehow much less important than the troubles of not having been fucked yet.

She knew of the similarities between this town and the Wonderland she read about as a child. They were both wonderful places, but now as Alice thought about the little girl she was named after, she saw something much more depressing about that tale. The poor Alice of the story never got fucked. She met all these interesting characters and never ever got fucked. There were so many creatures and characters in Wonderland who could have fucked Alice pregnant. They could have filled her with so much cum, she’d never fit through another rabbit hole in her life.

Rabbits, Alice now thought. Rabbits knew how to fuck babies into other rabbits. Maybe she was more like the rabbit. No, Alice thought, she was like the girl in the story. But there was one thing that girl never let happen. And that all came down to the character she felt most was represented by Carol.

She looked up at the woman, giggling. “Where is this place, who’s there?”

Carol Heart smiled. “Trust me, it’s better left a surprise. But he assures me, you will be most pleasantly surprised once you’re there.”

“He?” Alice asked innocently.

“Oh yes, he, you may even meet him one day. But for now, let’s just call him the man behind your experiences here. He’s the man who made Fertile Fields what it is today. He provides what we all need most, and none of us would be the same without him in our lives.”

Alice grinned. “Can he fuck me pregnant?”

Carol laughed and so did her daughter. “Don’t we all wish it were that easy? No, sadly he prefers remaining in the background. But as I said, maybe one day you can thank him for the big tummy some other lucky guy will be able to give you.”

Again Alice thought about her life, her worries, her fears. None seemed as important anymore. The same could be said for her goals, her motives. She’d felt some lingering ideas about education, about going off to school, about feeding her head with more knowledge. Somehow though, that wasn’t so important anymore.

Right now, the only feeding she wanted was her big milky teenage tits feeding into hungry mouths as her belly grew and grew. It’s all she could think about. She realized Carol Heart had done what another character from the story had tried doing. Unfortunately it never panned out in the story.

Off with her head, she thought, recalling the book she’d many times looked through as a child. It had seemed a nightmare, but now she recognized it as a fantasy.

Here, in this truly wonderful town, all her fantasies could be played out. Those fantasies included having her old head taken off and this new clearly more focused and driven head strengthened and put back on. That’s what the pods had done. They made it easier to think about what really mattered.

“When can we go?” Alice asked.

Carol smiled and took Alice’s hands. “Right now dear. I’ll lead you two there myself. It’s the least I can do for my newest happy customer.”

As Alice stood, the woman leaned in and took a whiff of the smell from her hands. Winking at the girl, she nodded. “Lovely skin lotion you have there. Might I ask where you get such cream?”

Alice knew she was joking and all the joke did was remind her how horny she was. She wanted more cream than those two men had been able to give her. She wanted so much she wondered if it might be humanly possible to even take it all. All she knew, was that wherever they were going, the men better be prepared to fuck her stupid. She wanted cum soaking into her very brain. She wanted it spilling out of her pores, not just soaking in. The feeling and the scent of it permeated her senses.

“Should I strip?” Alice asked. She suddenly wondered if being completely nude might not make it easier on whatever lucky guys got to fill her up.

Walking back down the dark corridor, Carol paused and looked Alice over. “Oh no, not at all, Alice. You look so sweet and virginal as you are. I’m sure the guy or guys lucky enough to have you will want to unwrap their present themselves.” She laughed and patted Alice on the shoulder. “They may not even be able to unwrap you fully before you find yourself wrapping their gifts, if you get what I mean.”

Alice knew exactly what the woman meant and the thought of it thrilled her. It sounded mad, crazy in her mind, but maybe that was why it was all so fun. To give in to the pleasure, to let the tingling feelings take over all rational thought. That was what Alice had needed to do since she arrived here. Now she saw that. Now she realized what a real tasty treat she was. She only hoped whoever got to feast of her had a big appetite. She knew she did.

The black lights illuminated all three of their bodies. Alice, in particular had creamy pale skin that seemed almost to glow. Her dark hair felt like silk on her head and she could feel the delicate fabric of her sundress rubbing against her breasts and sliding around her hips and belly. She was being led where she wanted to be. She was being taken to do what she wanted to do.

Alice recalled all those girls in high school, the ones she thought of as easy or slutty. They had it right. They knew what their purpose was and it was to be pleasure objects for men. They were to be fucked, and fucked, and then fucked some more. They understood so much more than Alice could.

Who cared about commitment or responsible behavior? Alice saw no use for those silly thoughts. It made much more sense to go out and get yourself fucked pregnant. Especially when you were a sexy teenage girl like Alice. She couldn’t wait to be the heavy bellied girl waddling around her new favorite town. Fertile Fields was her home now. As long as the town continued providing all the cum she could soak in, this was where she belonged.

To Be Continued...