The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fertile Fields

Chapter 19: The Fertile Fields Diner

After watching the public orgy on the sidewalk, Sam and Richie had both felt a grumbling in their stomach for a rather different type of desire. With the fluids they had lost in the drugstore, neither one felt a hundred percent up to the task of taking on one of these hot sluts.

Even if the whores were there for their usage, Sam knew they needed some revitalizing before they were up to the task. He turned to Richie as the man who’d taken the ponytailed girl began spanking her. He was shouting out loud that she’d been a bad little girl and daddy was going to have to make her pay for her mistakes. As she screamed and shouted for ‘daddy’ to give her more, to make her ass red, Sam tapped Richie on the shoulder.

“Come on, there has to be some place to get a bite to eat around here.” He had to speak loudly so Richie could even hear him. The younger guy nodded, looked back at the girl, then started off down the street.

Leaving the crowd behind, the two came to The Body Shop. For some reason, Sam felt as though he was forgetting something, something important. He looked at the sign again. Body Shop didn’t have an L in it, did it? His mind was fuzzy but he wondered what the script L had to do with the words surrounding it. And wasn’t there something he should be remembering, something about a young girl? He shook his head and began looking around in all directions. There had to be some place to get a meal around here. It only made sense, with all the other standard shops and places. A restaurant seemed as though it should be even more common than some of the places they saw.

Next to The Body Shop was what appeared to be an auto parts store. But the sign in the window advertised some very unique items, things Sam felt might make excellent additions to his own SUV. Suspension made for fucking a girl, shatterproof windows for when you wanted to bang her brains out, and interior ventilation systems complete with mind-numbing gases for when the girl might be reluctant. Sam imagined luring girls into his SUV and fucking them unconscious. He imagined loosening them up with gas coming from the vents. He imagined a lot of things. But his stomach growling really took the focus away and he returned to reality.

“Hey, what about that place over there?” Richie asked.

Sam turned around and looked at the corner just past The Body Shop. A large lighted sign high on the side of a building pointed to a small diner on a side street.

“Fertile Fields Diner, we got what you want,” Sam read out loud. “Sounds good to me. Let’s try it out.”

Entering the diner was like entering a different world, Sam thought. He stopped and looked around at the place as though maybe he’d walked through the wrong door. It was similar to a classic diner but in many ways nothing was as he expected. The entrance was at one corner of the room, the large space making a diamond shape that stretched way off towards the back. In the center of the ornate diamond-tiled space, a series of dark green tiles created a script L shape. It was that L that confused him momentarily, but only until he really started looking around. He forgot all about the L when he saw what else was unusual about this place.

As far as he could tell, all sides of the diamond were filled with separated booths. These private booths seemed to be mostly occupied by the typical customers one might expect in a diner. But something was different. The way the waitresses looked, for one thing, was startling.

“Fucking hot.” Richie gasped.

He’d taken the words right out of Sam’s mouth. He couldn’t describe these women, some seeming like mere girls, as anything short of just plain hot. As they stood there looking around, one woman came from behind the counter at the opposite end of the diamond space. She smiled and looked as pleasant as would be expected in a small-town diner.

“Hi there boys. Welcome to Fertile Fields Diner. Would you like a booth or counter seating?”

Sam couldn’t help staring into the cleavage this woman was showing. Looking around, he realized all the waitresses wore similar uniforms. It was a one-piece striped dress, with buttons running down the front. But most women seemed to have left their top buttons undone enough to allow generous swells of cleavage to prominently be displayed. This woman, Sharon, had the same buxom figure so many seemed to have. As Sam stared at her cleavage, he forgot all about the fact this woman had a face. He didn’t care what that face looked like at the moment. In fact, he was finding it hard to even care about why they first came in here.

“I guess a booth.” Richie said. Sam was shaken out of his stupor as he watched Richie reach out and simply touch those massive breasts.

“Oh sir, why thank you for the attention, but I’ll send your waitress out in just a moment. You can have much more fun with her if you so desire. Please have a seat just over here.” She said, pointing towards an apparently empty booth.

Sam let his mouth close as he stopped practically drooling at the girls who worked here. Turning and looking to his right, he saw the place she’d pointed and managed to nod a thank you at her.

“Sam, you really must be hungry to let a fine opportunity like that pass you by. Seriously, those tits were so big and soft. You’d love to get a taste of those, wouldn’t you?” Richie asked.

“Yeah, sure. I...” Sam said. He walked by another booth and forgot all he was thinking as he saw the occupants inside.

“Holy fuck.” Richie whispered. He’d stopped with Sam as they both stared inside.

On the table in the booth, a young woman laid back, legs spread wide and hands clenching her thighs as she seemed lost in orgasm . Between her legs were two individuals, a man and what looked to be his son. They each had their heads buried between the girl’s legs, apparently licking her out. Neither of them saw Sam and Richie but the girl opened her eyes, looked over, and smiled.

Sam felt pulled away from the scene and looked down to see Richie dragging him away. They walked over to the next opening and saw their booth. It was a big space, almost more of a small room rather than just a place to eat. The table was wide and strong looking. He guessed it had to be if it served as a support place for what he’d just witnessed.

“That was incredible. Can you believe that?” Richie said, sliding into the booth on one side of the table.

Sam slid in opposite him and shook his head. “This town is so great. I never know what I’m going to see next.”

As they were beginning to talk, a teenage girl came whisking up to the end of the table. She was wearing the same outfits as all the other waitresses but looked a good deal younger than the one Sam and Richie had leered at on the way in.

“Hi there.” She said cheerfully. “My name’s Hillary, I’ll be your servant... I mean server today.” She giggled at her mistake and flipped her hair back. “Sorry, first day jitters. I’m new around town.”

“Really?” Sam asked. “So are we. In fact we’ve been discussing how strange everything seems.”

“Strange but hot.” Richie said. He reached up and placed a hand on Hillary’s wrist. “You sure are a hot item.”

The girl giggled and pulled her arm away slowly. “Thank you very much sir. I appreciate the thought. I think this place is great. Strange, yes, but everything makes it well worth putting up with the strange. My brother was just telling me that this morning. He’s a rather energetic one, spent a good deal of time under the covers doing... well, sorry. Kind of ran off at the mouth there. Anyway, what can I get you to drink today?”

“I’ll have a water.” Sam said. “I’m trying to replenish some much needed fluids.”

“Oh I know about that. Matthew, my brother, has been having to do that a lot as well. I tend to keep him busy.” She turned to Richie and smiled. “And you sir?”

Richie leaned in towards the girl, looking up over her tits at her sweet and rather naive face. “Tell me honey, what do you have on tap right now?”

Hillary grinned and looked at both men. Then she stepped back from the table with a practiced flourish that showed some training for the job. “Well, personally I have some very fresh milk on tap.” She pulled her top down and grabbed a hold of two of the most stretched tits either guy had ever seen. Pulling on her nipples, Hillary lifted them and sprayed a quick squirt into the air. “I can tell you, I’ve had no complaints yet and these things do need to be drained.”

Richie was staring and looked strikingly similar to a baby just desperate for a drink. He moved his lips as though sucking on an imaginary teat but couldn’t seem to put his thoughts into words. Sam, although having a suddenly similar craving, managed to maintain a little self-control. He smiled, reached up and grabbed Hillary’s nearest tit. Without much effort, he pulled her breast way far away from her, squeezed it, and felt the pressure release inside as warm milk fired across the table at his friend.

Laughing, he released her breasts and observed how much sag they had. It was much more than he felt a girl her age should have, but lactating as she seemed to be doing wasn’t exactly normal either. “You know what? We’re trying to get back some energy we desperately need for fucking cute young things like yourself. What would you recommend for that Hillary?”

She seemed slightly dazed from his vicious hand assault on her one tit but smiled throughout it all and looked over at Richie, milk dripping down his face. “To really do something like that, I’d recommend our very special milk shake. It’s guaranteed to create a powerful feeling of dominance in any man. I’ve been told it can increase sperm production by up to three hundred percent and none of the ladies I’ve served today left unsatisfied.”

“Three hundred percent?” Sam said. “Sounds good to me, how about you Richie?”

Richie was slurping at his cheeks, drawing in all the milk he could and smacking his lips loudly. “Count me in. I’m feeling better already.”

“Good, very good.” Hillary said. “I’ll be right back with those and bring you a menu to see if anything else strikes your fancy.”

As the girl walked away, Sam and Richie both leaned forward. They stared at the girl’s ass as she stalked off back towards the kitchen. Every little movement made her short skirt ride up a little further and she had an extremely nice set of legs, well worth the look.

“I think I already see something striking my fancy,” Richie said.

Sam nodded, but looked over at him. “Who knows though, maybe something on the menu might strike it even more.”

* * *

Alice was being led somewhere dark. The lighting in this hallway was different than the ones they’d left behind. She could tell they weren’t in The Body Shop anymore but wasn’t exactly sure how they’d left it behind. It seemed before reaching the hidden door she’d entered through, Carol Heart had opened yet another hidden door, this one leading off in a new direction. She and Hailee were both very impatient by this point. The smell of desire was thick on both of them. They were as horny a pair of young girls as you’d ever be likely to find. And strangely, Alice thought, her own scent was a little distinct as almost smelling of strawberries. There were other smells, but for some reason that one seemed stronger, even stronger than the subtle hint of cherries.

As the hallway ahead lightened up a bit, Alice became aware of more smells and noises. It was clanging of pots and pans, sizzling of something cooking, and the scurry of people to and fro that most caught her ear.

“Where are we going?” She asked.

Carol slowed down and turned to Alice. “Since you’re new here, you might not be aware of where tasty morsels like you always end up. It’s especially important for you, as you plan on getting a little extra from the local men than many girls. I’m taking you to be a part of our local cuisine. Trust me, you’ll enjoy the experience and so will the customers there.”

They continued walking, Alice feeling the need inside her grow even stronger as she became more aware of the voices talking and moving around what sounded like a very busy kitchen. Ahead of them was a thick red curtain and below them the blank formless floor was slowly patterning into a checkerboard black and white tile. She could hear the clap of her shoes as she walked and suddenly there was more and more light. It was at least enough to identify her features better. Looking down, Alice wondered when her breasts had gotten so prominent. They didn’t look huge like Hailee’s but something about them seemed to stand out more. Her nipples were so plainly clear, she may as well have not been wearing anything, but somehow she trusted what Carol had said. She needed to remain dressed for the moment.

Pushing the curtain out of the way, Carol Heart led the two girls into the kitchen. There were people everywhere, mostly men, and mostly stirring away at fresh smelling soups and sauces. A few were over in a side alcove, currently attaching a milking machine to a couple of girls. Alice did a double-take, upon first seeing the girls. Getting milked as they were looked so animalistic, so primally arousing. She grinned and bit lightly at her lip. Hopefully that would be her one day. Hopefully she could be attached to such a machine and milked for all she was worth. It did look so pleasurable for the two girls involved now.

“Hey Hatter, got a couple more delicacies for your menu.” Carol said.

Alice looked over just in time to see a bulging fat man turn their way. He was wearing a large chef’s hat and appeared somewhat jolly. His long curled up black beard gave him a whimsical appearance almost like a figure from a book. He smiled from ear to ear, making his way over to Carol.

“Nice job Carol. I see you finally convinced your daughter what she really needed.”

“You know kids these days. Never want to listen when mommy says it’s time to get knocked up. She took a little work, but I think we’re all ready now. Aren’t we Hailee?”

“Oh fuck yes. Can I have your baby?” The girl asked, dragging her fingers across the chef’s round belly.

“Haha... no child. Sorry. I’m a bit too busy keeping things running back here.”

Alice looked at the man, looked over at Carol, then leaned in towards her. “Is this the ‘he’ you mentioned.”

Upon hearing her words, the chef stopped smiling. “No,” He said quickly. “Never even think that someone like me could be the ‘he’ of Fertile Fields. You flatter me child, but please never make that assumption. Should you ever come face to face with him, you will know it. And it will become your entire world.”

Carol patted Alice on the back. “He’s right Alice. You may be lucky enough to see him. Maybe not. But when or if you do, there will be no question who he is.”

Turning to the chef, Carol gestured at Alice. “This here’s a special treat. She’s new in town and I just gave her the works. I believe you’ll be delighted to know that she’s a genuine cherry sundae. You don’t get too many of those anymore.”

The bulking chef walked forward and placed a big meaty palm against Alice’s cheek. “Wow, you are right. I can feel it on her skin. She’s never been fucked has she?”

“Nope, and you’ll have no problem solving that problem will you?”

“Not a chance of that Carol. You know we always have a busy afternoon crowd. Today is more so than normal. There’s bound to be a man out there just dying for a chance to pop this lovely young cherry.”

As he spoke, the large man slid his hands over Alice’s breasts, lightly pinching at her nipples, letting the smoothness of her sundress tickle her skin. She gasped a little as he placed his hand right over her cunt. Pressing in a bit, he looked over at Carol and gave her a thumbs up.

“And Hatter, you’ll be pleased to know she’s like my daughter.” Carol said. “She’s just aching to get a swollen tummy.”

Hatter turned and studied Alice closely. “Is that right?”

“Oh yes, please, please have someone fuck me pregnant.” Alice begged. She reached up and massaged at her own breasts, almost pulling the material of her sundress low enough to let them slip out into her wandering fingers. She knew what she looked like doing this. She looked like a slut, a desperate slut. Somehow just the thought of looking that way made Alice even hornier.

“Well your timing couldn’t be better.” Hatter said, tilting his hat back and looking at Carol. “We’ll be able to get these two on the menu right away. I imagine by last light today, you’ll have your wish of a grand baby.”

Carol smiled proudly, patting her daughter on the back. She turned to Alice. “And you, young lady, will get your wish too. There are studs just aching to pump you full of semen out there. Just let Mr. Hatter here take care of you until then.”

Alice nodded and licked her lips just thinking about having what she wanted happen to her. She couldn’t wait. She could feel her heart pounding with anxiety just wondering who the lucky guy would be. Who would give her what she somehow always needed but didn’t know until recently?

She watched Carol leave, back through the curtains into the dark hallway. Somehow, seeing her go made the girl sad. She wondered if they’d see each other again, or when that might be. Whatever the case, Alice knew she was going to miss her.

“Smile.” Hatter said to Alice’s right. She turned back just in time for a bright blinding flash.

“Nice, that will show your innocence just perfectly Alice.” The man said.

As the spots slowly filtered away from her vision, Alice saw he was holding a small camera. He’d apparently taken pictures of both Hailee and her. He handed the camera off to an older man and pointed towards a small side door.

“Get these on the menus right away.” The chef said. He turned back to Alice and Hailee. “And you two, just go have a seat and wait until you’re purchased. I’m sure it won’t be any time at all.”

Alice found herself eager, despite her nervousness, as she walked over towards what appeared to be a small waiting room. In this room there were women of all ages and even a few men. All of them had similar looks to Alice. There was a struggle behind every pair of eyes, a struggle to be patient. Alice knew how much the waiting would hurt. She needed to be out there. She needed to be with some guy. She needed his cock. But most of all she needed what that cock could do to her. As much as she’d ever needed anything in her life, Alice now knew she needed to be sold. Whoever bought her would finally rid her of this nasty feeling she had, this feeling that she wasn’t being a good teenager. Good teens wouldn’t have been saving themselves for some future mystery guy. Good ones, like she now was, would find a guy to fuck their brains out. Good ones would sell themselves for pleasure.

That’s what this room was, Alice realized. It was a waiting room for whores. She was a whore now. Just that understanding made her feel even more giddy about being purchased.

To Be Continued...