The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fertile Fields

Chapter 20: Making a Call, and Having it All

The sounds of sex drifted over from nearby booths. Even though the individual booths were enclosed and walled off from each other, there was little doubt that whoever was in the booth behind Sam was having one hell of a good meal. Neither he nor Richie said a thing, simply listening in as some woman was clearly fucked hard. Her cries left little to the imagination and both could almost picture the repeated thrusts, the pounding movements, the shifting weight on the table. If a restaurant and a whorehouse fell in lust, this would be their baby.

“This place is awesome.” Richie repeated for about the tenth time. He wore a simple smile that showed how little thought was still going on in his mind.

Sam realized he was the same way. Why worry about thinking and figuring anything out when the alternative was so much easier? To simply enjoy the women, to enjoy the fantasies come to life, to let things happen. This was clearly the right way for everything to turn out.

It felt difficult to believe that less than three hours ago they’d been on the road, pulling into this town. Now, Sam thought, they were a part of this town, and it was a part of them. That was the way it should be. Who cared what came next in this crazy place? It was a perverted heaven on Earth and they were here to stay.

“So, is it me or did you recognize the waitress from somewhere before?” Sam asked.

Richie kept part of his focus on the rhythmic thumping of the wall behind Sam but seemed to take at least a second or two to think. “She did look familiar, at least a little. Why? Do you know her from somewhere?”

“No.” Sam answered, having thought this through. “But she looks an awful lot like that chick we saw hanging out near the RV at that rest stop three days ago.”

Richie’s eyes seemed to light up a little, the briefest signs of thought showing through to the surface. “Ohhh... you’re right. I completely forgot about that. The night we stopped and stayed at that cheesy motel, she was with her family or something.”

“Yeah, if I remember correctly, the girl had a brother. And our waitress seemed to go on and on about her brother.”

“Lucky brother.” Richie said. He grinned and the thoughts he was having now were rather obvious.

Sam nodded, his own lips curling up into the agreeing expression. He too was thinking the same thing. Clearly that girl and her family must’ve taken a liking to this town as well. He could easily take a liking to her. He looked over and saw the girl walking towards them, carrying two tall and wide glasses. The milkshakes were bubbling over as she smiled at him.

“Dude, here she comes now.” Sam said.

Richie straightened up a little and stared at the girl, this time paying closer attention to her features. Sam looked right at the girl’s loosely fixed top. It revealed more than any waitress outfit he’d seen outside of adult features on late night cable. It also showed some clear moisture stains seeping through where her nipples continued to leak.

“Hi there boys, sorry for the wait. It’s hectic back there in the kitchen. Anyway, here’s two special milkshakes for my special men. Drink up! When you see the specials we have this afternoon, you’re gonna need your strength.” Hillary said.

“Not a problem. We’re thirsty enough to drain these glasses in no time.” Sam said.

“Not to mention your tits as well.” Richie added, laughing. “Say,” He added. “You aren’t on the menu are you?”

Hillary giggled and ran a hand through her hair. She bit her lip and seemed to steady herself from one foot to the other. “Um... no sorry, but I did provide much of the milkshakes here.” She turned and looked back across the large diamond space at the man behind the counter. Then she turned and grinned even wider. “Fresh squeezed, you might say.”

Sam grabbed hold of his glass, taking a sip. He watched as Hillary reached up and pressed into the sides of her breasts, spatters of milk spraying through the thin fabric of her top. Richie was caught by surprise as a few spatters hit him in the face.

“This place is awesome.” He repeated like a trained parrot.

Just the sip of that sweet milkshake was enough to loosen every muscle in Sam’s body. He found himself relaxing more than ever and laughed in agreement with his buddy. Looking over at the milky mess on the front of Hillary’s top, he suddenly realized something was missing.

“Menus? Didn’t you say you’d bring us some menus?” Sam asked.

Hillary stepped back and smiled. She still seemed partially distracted by the man at the back near the kitchen. “Yes, I intended to bring them. But we had some last minute specials to add and it will be just a little while longer.”

“This stuff is incredible.” Richie said from across the table. He was now gulping down big mouthfuls of the sweet milkshake, looking as though he hadn’t eaten nor had a drink in days.

Sam looked back at the waitress. “That’s cool, I think we can enjoy our milkshakes until then. But seriously babe, if there’s not anything good on the menu, you can feel free to work on your tip if you want.”

The girl laughed and wiggled her hips invitingly. “Oh, I appreciate the offer, but it’ll have to wait until later. I do have other tables depending on me.”

Sam dug back into his milkshake. The liquid was almost buzzing with energy and oddly enough that energy seemed to be focused like a laser right into his guts. Not really his guts, Sam thought, swishing the milk around in his mouth before swallowing it down. It really was more his cock. He could feel the erection growing with each gulp. His pants were feeling tighter and tighter with every second his mouth touched the edge of the glass. In his thoughts he pictured what must be going on in the booth behind him. He pictured himself being involved. He thought of Denise back in the drugstore, the young girl on the bench at the Get Some sign. His mind began to swim and where it swam was a milky, horny ocean of sweet liquid, pouring from the stretched tits of this young girl named Hillary.

“Well, I better get back to the kitchen. You boys drink up. I might just give you refills if you’re good.”

As Hillary walked off, Sam called out to her. “We’ll hold you to that.”

Turning and looking over her shoulder, the blonde paused and shook her ass. “That’s not all I think you’d hold me to.”

As she giggled and went behind the counter at the far end of the room, Sam returned to his tall glass. Richie was gulping his down in record time. He was nearly a third through the thick shake when Sam got his attention.

“Hey man, you know who’s gonna love this town?”

“mmmpph... who?” Richie managed to say. His mouth was dripping white liquidy dribbles down onto his shirt.

“Ethan, that’s who. You know he loves easy women. That’s all I’ve seen around here.”

Richie was nodding, burying his face in the top of his glass. “mmpmmh... yeah... but... you know Dana’s gonna have a fit about that.”

“Fucking slut,” Sam said, swallowing another thick mouthful. “She needs to lighten up and quit pretending she’s a slut. We all know she’s little miss purity.”

Richie laughed, spilling a few drops on his shirt which he wiped up to his mouth with a finger. “Shit yeah, we could show her what a real slut is.”

“Fuck her all night.” Sam said. He held a fist out across the table and Richie bumped it. “But seriously, I guess I gotta check in with him sometime, let him know what he’s missing.”

Pushing the remainder of his milkshake away, Sam reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He flipped it open and selected Ethan from his menu, clicking dial. As the other line began ringing, the thumping behind him slowed down and faded. But now some new noises could be heard behind Richie. Clearly that booth was just getting amped up and he watched the younger guy really lean back in his seat, listening to the building sounds of either passion or perversion, maybe a bit of both.

“Hey, talk to me man.” Came Ethan’s voice. There was a little distortion, and the sound of rough roads underneath their vehicle. Clearly, the two of them were still driving.

“Ethan, buddy, we were just thinking about you. You won’t believe this town. It’s fucking awesome.” Sam said. Richie nodded at him for using his two-word assessment of Fertile Fields, then slurped down a large gulp of his milkshake. Leaning back against his side of the booth, Richie seemed to enjoy letting the vibrations of whatever was going on back there flow right into him.

On the other end of the line, there was a pause and click as suddenly Sam could hear much more of the engine sounds and general static surrounding Ethan as he spoke. “Okay man, so tell me about this place.”

How could he possibly describe in words the sheer craziness and yet amazing thrill of this town, Sam wondered? He pressed the phone tighter to his ear. “Dude, you’re totally not gonna believe it. It’s like something out of the Twilight Zone. Seriously, there’s people out walking, a few shops and a big old church, and people we thought were waiting at bus stops. But they aren’t —”

Ethan interrupted the description Sam was trying to create. “Yeah, sounds just like the Twilight Zone,” He said sarcastically. “Are you fucking kidding? What do you mean Twilight Zone?”

Sam looked over and watched a couple of waitresses making their way to various booths and tables. Their bodies only served to remind him of the erection fighting to escape his pants. He sipped some of his milkshake and leaned back into his phone.

“Hold on Dude, I didn’t even mention the kicker. Picture what I said, but imagine the hottest sluts you’ve ever seen. And I mean hot, like porno hot or girl next door gone bad hot. Every single babe in this town is an eleven at least.”

“No shit?” Ethan asked.

Sam recognized the interest now in his friend’s voice, even if he could almost visualize the look Dana probably had on her uptight face.

“I’m not kidding, and apparently the products they sell in this town are... well...” Sam paused, trying to figure out what to say. “I mean dude, they do things to these chicks.”

“Things? What are you talking about?”

Sam didn’t want to say too much, not with Dana listening in. He knew that bitch would probably ruin all of their fun if she had a chance. “Things man. I mean they can make them change or something.”

Ethan’s voice was sounding almost concerned, Sam thought. It was probably just the distortion in the line, since there was clearly no reason for concern, not in this town.

“Change... their clothes?” He asked.

Sam switched the phone to the other ear, sipping his milkshake and watching Richie lean back, one ear pressed against the wall behind him. “No dude, I mean change them. You know, physically. It’s some seriously messed up shit. But it’s awesome.”

There was a long pause on the line and Sam wondered if Ethan had hung up. His voice came back, definitely having some concern now. “Where are you guys?”

“We’re at some diner.” Sam answered. He looked over at the waitresses he could see, his eyes eating up every curve, every jiggle, every indecently exposed portion of their bodies. “You wouldn’t believe the waitresses here. It’s like Hooters if you imagine that place with less tasteful clothing. We’re talking fantasy come to life.”

Suddenly Dana’s voice came on the line. Sam figured it would only be a matter of time before she got on his case. He rolled his eyes, looking over at Richie. The wall behind the younger guy was visibly moving with dull thuds, the passionate cries not so muffled anymore.

“Are you guys smoking pot or something? Is Alice with you?” Dana whined.

“Pot, no way man. I’m telling the truth. This place rocks.”

“And Alice?” Ethan asked.

Sam sipped on his milkshake, the delicious tingles floating around his insides and the name Alice only bringing one reaction, a further lengthening in his cock. “Ah man, who knows? She went off a little while ago. She’ll show up.”

Pausing, Sam turned and saw Hillary bringing their menus from across the room. She wiggled and jiggled with every step, clearly making her movements more exaggerated since she’d caught both his and Richie’s eyes.

“Fuck, she’s so damn hot.” Richie said across the table.

Sam pressed the phone even closer. “Hey man, the waitress is bringing our menus. You should see her. Blonde hottie, looks like she’s not even eighteen. Tits out to who knows where, legs as long as ever, and lips just made for sucking a cock.”

“Why sir, that is the kindest thing anyone has said about me today. You sure are a charmer.” Hillary said.

She shoved Sam’s hand away from his face, the phone nearly dropping to the table. He almost forgot where he was as Hillary climbed onto the booth next to him, shoved her moist tits into his side and kissed him hard on the lips. Tongue wrestling with the horny waitress for several seconds, Sam grabbed the girl and squeezed her roughly, kissing back just as hard as she kissed him.

Pulling away, Hillary stepped back down off the booth and stood breathing deeply at the end of the table. “Consider that a thank you for such a nice compliment. I tell you what, maybe I’ll show you how good my lips are when you’ve had your meal.”

Richie was already pawing away at Hillary as she laid the menus down and Sam pulled the phone back to his ear.

“What was that, Sam? Are you still there man?” Ethan asked.

“Sorry man, the waitress overheard me talking and wanted to thank me. She’s a real slut man. She promised to blow me when I get my meal.”

As Hillary stood there being groped by Richie, Sam switched the phone again to his other ear and opened up the menu. He scanned a few of the items, surprisingly not seeing as many unique items as he might have expected. The nutrition facts were surprisingly revealing and just the least bit personal. Apparently every item was carefully prepared to enhance some part of sexual anatomy. There was the D-bone Steak which in the picture looked just like any other steak. But according to the nutrition facts when eaten by a woman provided her with the tits she’d need to have any guy boning her all night. Flipping to the next page, Sam heard Richie telling Hillary what he really wanted to do to her. He looked up and saw his buddy shoving his hand beneath the girl’s skirt. She was soon moaning almost as hard as the woman in the booth beyond her and Richie.

Sam’s eyes widened. No way, he thought. No way. He stared at the menu hard, blinking for a second as the picture sank into his mind. The phone had been silent for at least a minute when suddenly Hillary and the mystery woman in the next booth both cried out in orgasm. The waitress let out a squeal that seemed in harmony and looking up, Sam watched her crush her tits up and out into the air above Richie’s head. He was clearly stimulating her cunt hard with his fist and she shared that stimulation by covering the boy’s head with fresh milk. Even the sight of that didn’t compare with the shock of the picture Sam returned his eyes to.

“Sam?” Came Ethan’s voice on the phone. He’d almost forgotten about his friend who wasn’t here to see all this.

“Oh dude. You aren’t going to believe this. Guess what’s on the menu.”

Ethan sounded confused and still oddly concerned. “I don’t know... a sandwich or something?”

Sam laughed a little. “No dude, it’s Alice. Fucking Alice, I swear, looking sweet as ever.” He hesitated, hearing nothing on the other end. There wasn’t the sound of an engine, the rush of air, the interruption of static. The line had simply gone dead.

“Oh well.” Sam said, closing the phone and slipping it back in his pocket.

He looked down at the menu. Alice, how could he have forgotten what she looked like. Her body was so incredibly primed for fucking. For some reason part of his brain kept insisting Alice was some cute teenager, but the girl in this picture was more than cute. She was fucking hot. Her nipples looked like targets through her sundress and as targets they definitely drew in his eyes. He ignored Richie and Hillary, the two having come down from whatever they’d been up to. No, Sam thought, Alice was where he really focused. He stared at her curves, her youthful face and perfect skin. He loved how the picture captured her hair flowing down into one eye, the rest a black silk settling around her shoulders.

“You clearly see something you like.” Richie said.

Sam looked up. “Didn’t you hear what I told Ethan. Alice is on the menu.”

Richie grabbed his menu and flipped it open. “No shit.” The boy commented. “I think I’ll have some of that.”

Sam suddenly felt competitive and slapped his menu down. “Hey, who says you get her? I already decided I get the slut. And I plan on enjoying her.”

Hillary interrupted as Richie was about to come right back at the guy. “Hey, no fighting here at the Fertile Fields Diner. You can both have that special. It’s one of our latest additions and I’m sure she’ll serve you both very well.”

Sam and Richie grinned, each looking back at the picture of Alice. The girl was a tart just waiting to be eaten. Sam couldn’t wait to peel her clothing off and show her his own special skewer.

“I should warn you though,” Hillary started. “Our specials today come prepared with a few extra requirements and benefits.”

Looking up at the young waitress, her tits still hanging loose over the top of her waitress uniform. “Oh really,” He said, leering at the girl. “What might those be?”

“Well, you’ve selected the Alice slice of Cherry Pie. She comes prepared extra extra virgin, and you’ll need to provide your own sauce.”

Richie ran his fingers along the picture of Alice in his menu. “I got some special sauce, just begging to be provided.”

Sam chuckled and looked back at the picture himself. Extra virgin, he thought. He’d always suspected Alice was a good girl. Good girls always tasted sweeter. And he had to agree with Richie. The way his cock was tenting in his pants, providing sauce wasn’t going to be an issue.

“Anything else?” He asked the waitress.

Hillary bit her lip. “Well, there is a bit more of a price to pay for this special. You see she has certain needs you might need to fill, not to even mention Alice has expressed interest in being seasoned.”

“Seasoned?” Richie asked. Sam was too busy imagining filling little Alice’s needs, among other things.

“Well,” Hillary said. “You know how they sometimes refer to certain parts of the year as the season of giving? Alice has certain things she’d like to be given.”

Sam wondered what the reason was for the cryptic answer. He also realized it didn’t really matter. He wanted Alice, no matter what kinky perverted things she wanted to be given. Richie, he could tell, felt the same way. He pulled out his wallet and looked across the table to his buddy.

“I think we’ll take her no matter what the seasoning is she wants. The price is a little steep though.” Looking from Richie to the waitress and then back to Richie, Sam held up his wallet. “You chipping in man, or is Alice gonna be all mine.”

Without even answering, Richie practically tore his wallet free from his pants and tossed all the money he had on the table. Sam counted it up, added in the difference and moved it over towards Hillary.

“Here, I think your milkshakes have us more than ready to enjoy this special. Send the slut out here. We’re ready to take a piece of that cherry pie of hers and add a little cream to it.”

Smiling, Hillary took the money and counted through it quickly. “Okay, I’ll send her right out. And may I just say, have an excellent meal.”

As the blonde girl walked away, Sam looked over at Richie. They shared a knowing look and neither one doubted what the other had on his mind. “You know man,” Sam said. “This might be one time I don’t mind splitting a meal with a friend.”

Looking back at the picture, Richie practically drooled over it. “Oh damn, you’re right. I aim to do some splitting of my own if you know what I’m talking about.”

Sam studied the picture of Alice. Somehow she looked even tastier than he remembered seeing her earlier this afternoon. Her tits seemed swollen, bulging up enticingly out of her sundress. Her legs seemed firm and smooth, just waiting to be split wide open and have a man between them. Her eyes seemed so innocent and subdued. He couldn’t wait to get a piece of this girl, this sweet girl he’d helped through so much. Now though, he planned to do much more than help, he planned to hump. He grinned. He always did enjoy an extra humping of pie. This time he planned on not just seconds, but thirds, fourths, as much as he could get. He looked up at Richie and nodded.

Neither one could stand waiting for their Alice Pie. Each took their milkshake, knowing what it did to them, and gulped the remainder of their glasses down in one big swig. Now he was really ready, Sam thought. Now they both were. They’d seen it all in this town. Now they got to really have it all.

To Be Continued...