The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fertile Fields

Chapter 8: Drive-in Drones

The back room was very dimly lit. In fact, when Ethan first walked in behind Billy’s massive form, he had trouble making anything out clearly. It was like sinking into an inky darkness. Slowly that darkness gave way to something else. There were lights, mostly candle light. But the smell Ethan had detected before was now much stronger and it was certainly not candle wax. It really did smell just like—

“Sex.” Billy said, standing beside Ethan and slapping the boy on the shoulder.

“Excuse me?” Ethan asked.

Billy looked at him as both of their eyes adjusted. “I said sex, boy. That smell is the smell of sex.”

Ethan was suddenly very uncomfortable with how close he was to this man he didn’t know in a candlelit room. “Hey, um... you know man. No offense, but I’m not really into any—”

“Boy!” Billy said, interrupting. “You think I look like some fag to ya?”

Ethan wasn’t sure what the guy wanted to hear so he simply stared right back at him.

“Look over there, boy.” Billy said. He pointed across the room, a larger room than Ethan had suspected before his eyes fully adjusted.

The first reaction Ethan had was an honest one. He felt an interest to see more and a curiosity about just what he was seeing. He knew visually what it was. It was a girl. But why the girl was here and what was wrong with her was far from obvious. Whatever answers there might be, Ethan’s cock told him what was somehow most important. This girl was hot, very hot.

“You like it don’t you?” Billy asked.

Like it, Ethan thought, like seeing a naked girl who appeared to be no older than Dana, why wouldn’t he? But why was this cute young blonde laying back here nude? And why was she staring blankly up at the ceiling as though nothing was going on behind those eyes? There were far more questions and strangely Ethan felt his brain pushing those thoughts aside to focus on her body.

Billy seemed to notice the lack of attention Ethan gave his question. He laughed and walked forward across the room. Taking a seat next to the prone girl, the large man slapped a hand down on her thighs. “She’s a beauty huh?”

The girl was gorgeous, Ethan thought. Her hair was long and perfect, even as messed up as it was. Her legs were liberally covered in what he only could presume was semen. As Billy slapped her thighs, it spattered up and several drops landed on her perfect flat stomach. Her tits wobbled from side to side, their size no less impressive than the workers he’d seen out in the parking lot. Who was this girl and what was she doing here?

Billy grinned. “I know what you’re thinking. Who is she?”

Ethan shook his head and looked right at the man. How had he known that?

“So this here is, or rather was Caitlyn. She was a girl passing through a year or so ago just like you and yer girl. Now I also imagine you wonder what’s she doin here. Am I right?”

Ethan nodded, took a deep swallow and continued staring at the young girl Billy was fondling as he spoke.

“Well, that’s a simple answer. She’s servin my every need. That’s what little sluts like her are good for. In fact I just got through fuckin the little cunt before you so rudely interrupted.”

Ethan looked from the girl over at Billy. The man wasn’t looking so jolly anymore. He kind of looked annoyed, even as he ran one fat-fingered hand over a succulent young tit. “I’m sorry about that.” Ethan said, his voice nearly a whisper. “I wasn’t trying to interrupt.”

Billy stood up and smiled. “Hey boy, don’t threat nothin. I finished, and as you can see she’s simply waitin for more.”

The girl, Caitlyn, or who Billy said used to be Caitlyn, simply lay there. Her eyes were wide open, staring straight at a fixed point on the ceiling. She would’ve appeared dead if not for the faint rise and fall of those magnificent breasts. Her arms were straight at her side and her legs remained completely still. Her clothing lay on the floor beside where she lay. Ethan saw the same short dress the other workers were wearing, along with the low-cut top. Both garments were partially sheer with a silver tint to them. Behind her head lay a curved silver mask. At least Ethan assumed it was a mask. It looked strangely like what he believed he’d seen on several of the girls outside.

He looked at Billy who was moving in beside him. “I don’t understand, what’s wrong with her?”

Billy laughed. “Wrong? With her? Why nothin at all. Just look at her. She’s one of the finest to come along my way for probably a year. Now yer little slut outside. She’s a nice one. I imagine with a bit of work here and there she could be top notch. You gotta admit though, this is a sweet one. Let me tell ya bout this Drive-in.”

Ethan somehow felt more comfortable listening as the large man began his story. Everything seemed okay, and only a small portion in the distant back of his mind wondered how Dana was doing outside.

* * *

Dana massaged roughly at her tits. Her shirt was bunched up and her hands were buried up underneath, grabbing and pinching at her tender flesh. This felt so good, she thought. It felt so right somehow, to be sitting here in public fondling and caressing her body. So she was a tomboy, Dana thought. So what? She still had tits. They may not be more than a tiny handful, but they were tits and what was better than squeezing tits? Dana opened her eyes wide as she thought the very question. She knew what might be better. Squeezing a big cock sounded better. It sounded really nice.

Why was Ethan taking so long? Why wasn’t he out here giving her access to his cock? Dana shook her head. The sensations traveling through her body like little internal quakes were getting much more difficult to control. With every pinch, every tug on her breasts, the tingles traveled deeper into her very core. And that core was beginning to melt.

Looking over at a nearby worker sweeping some trash out of the way, Dana wondered why none of the employees seemed to notice her actions. It wasn’t like she wanted them to. She didn’t like girls that way. But the fact she wasn’t being secretive at all and had her legs stretched out in front of her made it odd nobody would notice.

The girls always seemed to keep their backs to Dana. She’d noticed that fact the closer any of them came to where she was. It seemed strange and somehow, even through all the uncontrolled and now only slightly unwanted horniness, Dana wondered what was wrong with them.

The sun was getting lower now, just falling behind the tallest trees. The afternoon was marching onward much quicker than she’d thought it should. Of course time was beginning to have less importance to the girl. Right now she was interested in pinching her nipples, making them stand up and show themselves through her thin shirt. If only the breasts they sat on were a bit bigger, Dana thought. You can never have too large a pair of tits. Again the thought seemed to come from somewhere else, but now she wasn’t as shocked. In fact the thoughts were making more and more sense. Sluts had big tits, girls with big tits were sluts. Dana wanted to think of herself as a slut. It simply made sense she should have big tits.

Dana lowered her head and let some of her long brown hair mask the pleasure on her face. Her breasts felt amazing in her hands. So warm, so smooth, such hard little nipples, the feeling was beginning to send ripples throughout her body yet again. Reluctantly, she pulled her hands free from her shirt and lay back, head against the wall. Breathing heavily, Dana looked past the vending machines to her left and watched one of the girls push the large broom across the pavement. She was moving with such fluidic motion that the broom seemed to simply dance in her hands. Letting her gaze travel up from those hands, Dana settled on the large and slightly jiggling chest this particular employee had.

They all seemed quite well endowed, but as this girl was much closer, the enormity of those tits was quite apparent, and impressive. Looking up towards her face, Dana saw the girl still had her head turned away. It was almost intentional, as though making sure Dana couldn’t see her.

Watching the girl was fun. But Dana simply had to know something. She had to know how big this girl’s tits were. They were just so perfect looking.

Pulling herself to her feet, Dana felt a little wobbly from her self stimulation. Her legs felt very warm and she could feel how tingly she was, especially right under her skirt. Her mind was clearly focused on one activity and unfortunately that activity was just going to have to wait until Ethan got back, whenever that was. He’d been gone awhile it seemed. Strangely, Dana realized her head no longer throbbed at all. In fact, all the throbbing had definitely moved much further south than her head.

Approaching the worker sweeping the nearby lot, Dana noticed how perfect the girl’s entire body was. Her hips flared out nicely. Her legs seemed perfect, flawless skin and a natural glow to the skin. Even the smell coming off her was heavenly. Dana tapped her on the shoulder.

“Um... Excuse me. Can I ask you something?”

The girl stopped sweeping but remained standing as she was. In fact not one muscle moved. She seemed as still as a mannequin, arms firmly in front of her, hands gripping the broom handle.

“Excuse me, miss?” Dana asked.

Slowly, the girl turned. Upon first seeing her face, Dana was stunned into silence. The face was entirely obscured, not one feature was clear other than her hair and the very bottom of her chin. Yet she stared right back at Dana, that featureless face still as death.

Dana began to say something, but the words simply wouldn’t come to her. She stammered and looked the girl up and down. Perfect, this worker had the perfect body. But what was wrong with her? She seemed somehow... inhuman. Calming herself down, Dana waved her hand from side to side in front of the girl.

“Hello, anyone in there?” She asked quietly.

The only sound was the stirring of the breeze. Dana reached forward and lifted the bottom of the silver mask which covered the girl’s facial features. It was thin and light, thicker than fabric, but somehow similar to tinfoil. The face beneath it was a girl, at least that was a relief. But there was not one ounce of emotion in that girl’s face. She looked like she was in a trance, either that or brainwashed. Her face was completely blank, and worse, her eyes never once blinked as Dana studied her.

Something felt wrong, very wrong. Dana backed away, letting the mask fall back into place. She nearly stumbled as the wind picked up and began blowing some of the trash this girl had been sweeping. As if nothing had happened, the Drive-in worker turned back to her broom and began readjusting the movements of her sweeping pattern to catch what the wind was trying to grab.

Backing up, Dana felt her back hit one of the vending machines. She never looked away from the girl and felt the littlest bit of throbbing escape her lower regions and move back up her spine into her head. For half a second, she thought clearly. Something about this place wasn’t right. She’d thought so before. Now she knew so.

Ethan, she thought. She should get Ethan. Somehow though, she slipped beyond the vending machine and found herself sitting on the bench again. As she watched the girl sweep, and then looked over to the other female workers, all spread out over the lot, Dana somehow found her mind going back to her tits. Before she even realized what she was doing, both hands had found their way up underneath her top and were groping away at her still hard nipples.

* * *

“So you see Ethan, that’s just one of the many perks of working at this Drive-in. All the girls in town just love a Drive-in. Back when I was young, in the days before he came to town, the Drive-in was where all the sweet young cuties liked to hang out. Now, I run the place, and I can have all the cuties I ever wanted.”

Listening to the man tell his story was really difficult. With the strange sensations filling Ethan’s head and the distractingly attractive girl laying there nude before him, it was hard to pay too much attention. But one word seemed to stand out from what Billy just said. He turned and looked up at Billy.

“He, who is he?”

Billy smiled and looked from Ethan over to his latest happy employee. She lay as still as ever, the candlelight reflecting off her glassy stare. “Ahh... well now that’s quite a story. I’m not so sure you’re ready to hear about him. Let’s just say he came here some time back. I’m not sure where he came from. I think he was traveling across the country with his family. But when he arrived, everything changed. And the change wasn’t necessarily overnight. It took time. But once that change happened, everything fell into place. Because of him, we all live in satisfaction. And you can too, boy. All you have to do is embrace what you know you’ve always felt.”

Ethan was again staring at the girl, the one who Billy said used to be known as Caitlyn. Why wasn’t she known as that anymore? How old was she exactly? She looked young and pure, with the spatters of semen covering her legs and stomach obviously clashing with that assessment. But the way she lay there silent and still was like something from a fairy tale. As though she was waiting for a prince to wake her and move on with her life.

“Embrace what?” Ethan asked, realizing he’d let his attention slip again.

Billy walked up and placed an arm around the boy. “You need to simply let loose. I know what a boy like you wants. You want what guys like us always want. Why I bet that slut of yours outside has actually been quite the help in getting what you want. But it doesn’t mean yer satisfied does it? No, not you. You could never be satisfied with just one cutie at your side.”

Although he knew the man was once again insulting Dana, Ethan couldn’t help but grin. She was a nice slut and all, but really was she enough? Could Dana ever be enough? This Caitlyn, or whoever, whatever she was now. She looked like an impressive slut. His mind was settling into a very devious and dark place. But that place was a happy place, one where only his fantasies had lived before.

“You understand my meaning?” Billy said.

Ethan looked up at the man and smiled. “I think so. But I still don’t understand. What happened to her?” He asked, pointing at the girl.

“Caitlyn?” Billy asked. “Why nothing happened to her that she didn’t want. The girl was a sweet one when I first met her and her parents. A real daddy’s little angel, if you know what I mean. Well, she made her choice, she chose her options and now she’s one of the group.”

“Group?” Ethan asked.

“Yes, a very special group. You saw them outside. They all work at the Drive-in but they really follow my orders. You see I’m the king around here and these are just my drones. They serve me and I can even make adjustments whenever I get tired of one.”

Billy paused and stepped beside Ethan, looking him over closely and then looking over to the girl. “Now tell me boy, would you like to fuck this girl here?”

“Huh?” Ethan muttered. He stared at the large man as though he’d spoken a foreign language.

“I said, you wanna fuck her? I’m sure the experience would help clear yer head of all those conflicting thoughts you might be having.”

The thoughts inside Ethan’s head were indeed conflicting. He had thoughts of getting back on the road and meeting his friends in town. He had thoughts of Dana and her headache or whatever it was she’d complained of. He had thoughts that something wasn’t right about all this. But rising stronger and stronger were thoughts of fucking sluts, ones like this girl here, ones like any number of those working outside in the lot. It was quickly becoming the one thing on his mind. He looked down at the girl and grinned wide, his pants tenting with what he wanted to do.

“Yes, can I?” Ethan whispered.

Billy laughed. “Of course you can son. Let me get her all primed and ready.”

Ethan watched the fat man cross the room and open a desk drawer. He pulled out a small remote, glowing with red and yellow buttons. Pointing the remote over at the girl, Billy pressed a combination of buttons and she sat straight up.

“Caitlynbot activated. Awaiting voice prompts.” She said. The voice was hollow and slightly metallic sounding.

Ethan was shocked at how suddenly and mechanically the girl had come to life. He wasn’t shocked in the least to his reaction at seeing her tits bounce around and settle low on her chest. He watched Billy pocket the remote and point over at him.

“Caitlynbot, I want you to fuck this boy. I want him to have total control and for you to take whatever position he wants. I expect you to open yourself up and not shut down until he short circuits yer pleasure units with his cum. Do you understand?”

The girl stood up and walked over towards Ethan. He stared right into her eyes and saw the tiniest spark of life behind those pale blue orbs. “Commands understood.” She said.

Instantly there was a slight groan that filled the air and Ethan quickly realized it was coming from Caitlyn or Caitlynbot. She seemed to loosen all her muscles and walked the few feet up to him, swaying her hips and shaking her breasts. Raising one hand up, the girl, or drone, grabbed at her tits, pinching the nipples and pressing her chest into his. She looked him in the eyes and leaned forward.

“Come on stud, fuck my slutty brains out.” She whispered.

Ethan melted into her, wrapping his arms around her tiny waist and pulling her tightly into him. He kissed her face, pressing his lips all over her soft skin and feeling her light blonde hair bounce into his forehead. He made out like he hadn’t made out in months and felt his erection digging into his pants.

Billy walked by, patted Ethan on the shoulder, and headed towards the main office. “Have fun boy. Don’t break her but do everything short of it. I’m just gonna go check on yer girl Dana. I’ll bet that slut’s gettin lonely out there.”

As the door to the outer office closed, Ethan began to pull at his pants and shirt, desperate to rid himself of anything in the way of doing what he wanted to this sweet slut. He had no thoughts of Dana, no feelings of betrayal or of doing anything wrong. All he thought of was just how badly he needed this right now. Dana could wait for later.

To Be Continued...