The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fertile Fields

Chapter 9: Considering Changes

Dana was in one of her brief moments of self-control when she heard the door creak open to her right. She continued staring off into space, her mind more focused on the tenderness her breasts were throbbing under and the sensations that had exploded inside her every time she touched herself, whether her tits, legs, or anywhere else. She was almost ignoring her surroundings by this point, having all but forgotten who she was waiting on.

When a larger than she expected shadow fell over her, Dana was shaken from her thoughts.

“Hi there.” The huge man said. “You must be Dana.”

She looked up and felt very intimidated. This man was not only large but looked fairly powerful, definitely a threat to someone her size. Worse yet, she looked behind him and then over at the door. Ethan was nowhere to be seen. She took a deep swallow and tried to keep her voice steady.

“Yes, I am, but where’s Ethan?”

Billy smiled and looked back towards the office door. “He’s on the phone I think. You know, makin a call to a tow truck or somethin. I’m sure he won’t be long. Name’s Billy by the way.”

Dana raised her hand to greet the man, fully aware of where that hand had been most recently, groping and doing just about everything short of publicly masturbating on this bench. “Hi, it’s nice to meet you. So you’re the manager or something?”

Billy smiled. “You could say that. I’m the one these girls all look to for guidance. I’m the one in charge.”

Dana felt her head swoon a little as the man said he was in charge. Sluts like her needed men in charge, didn’t they? She shook the thought from her head, trying everything to maintain some focus and ignore the internal battle she’d been waging for the last little while. She leaned back and scooted over to give Billy room to join her on the bench. Luckily it was a large and strong bench. Otherwise she had the mental image of herself being rocketed up off the end of the bench as Billy sat down.

“So this is a nice place. You don’t see Drive-ins like this too often any more.”

“Really?” Billy said. “I guess I been around here so long, I don’t much keep up with the outside world.”

Dana looked over at the man. He had a friendly face now that she really looked at him. But there was something in his eyes, a knowing twinkle that she’d seen before. It almost looked like he was studying her, appraising her on some scale.

“So yer boyfriend said you might not be feelin right. Anything I can do?”

Dana smiled and felt a little embarrassed. Ethan hadn’t known that the pain she’d felt at first was really more of an intense pleasure that remarkably even now continued to pulsate in her every limb. She couldn’t help but be aware that Billy here had a cock. All guys had cocks and those cocks just needed to be wrapped in slutty hands or cunts or even mouths. She licked her lips as she tried to stop her thoughts from going too far.

“Um... I’m okay. I just, well I just feel a little strange, that’s all.”

Billy grinned and placed a gentle hand on Dana’s thigh. “It’s okay girl. You can tell Billy all about it. Don’t be worried about what I might think.”

The touch of his hand on her bare leg sent more than just chills up her spine. She shook and felt her stomach flutter. She knew he had to feel the vibrations his rough calloused fingers were creating inside her. Closing her eyes for just a second, she almost smacked her head back into the wall behind her.

“Ohhh...” She moaned a little, catching herself and trying to cover her sensations. “Oh, well it’s nothing you’d care too much about. I’ve just been thinking about Ethan and our relationship. I was... concerned about some things. That’s all.”

Billy rubbed her thigh slightly and smiled as she shook and closed her eyes again. He lifted his hand and leaned back, staring out into the parking lot, where workers were finishing up on a few speaker boxes.

“It’s yer tits ain’t it?” He said with no hesitation.

Dana at first hardly paid attention to the man. His rubbing had created a tidal wave of pleasure that nearly refused to crash. But his words echoed inside her brain and her eyes flew open.

“What? I’m sorry, did you just say—”

“Tits.” Billy interrupted. “Yes, no offense girl, but yer tits are kinda small.”

Dana was speechless and yet nowhere near as angry as she was concerned. Her tits were okay weren’t they? She knew they were nothing to fantasize about, but they were certainly not tiny. She’d enjoyed feeling herself up. Didn’t that mean guys enjoyed the same thing?

She felt the embarrassment and shock of Billy’s words leave, draining wherever much of her thoughts had been going lately. Instead of questioning the man, she found herself staring down at her chest.

“Are they... are they really that bad?” She asked.

Billy wasted no time and reached his big palm up and grabbed at one of Dana’s tits. He squeezed the flesh beneath her shirt and flattened the small breast out against her. “Well, they are kinda nice. Firm I’d say for their size. But I just don’t know if that’s what guys like Ethan enjoy.”

Dana bit her lip as the man felt her up. She never even thought about pulling his hands off her. If anything she actually wished he’d be rougher. She wanted the man to lift up her shirt and pull on her nipples until she thought they might come off. She wanted him abusing her titties like the slut she was. When he let go, she was finally able to process his question.

“Oh, ooh, um you really think Ethan doesn’t enjoy them?” She asked. Her big innocent eyes looked up into Billy’s.

“Nah, I’m sure the boy gets some enjoyment out of them. But I bet he can’t exactly fuck em. Boys like fucking tits, and sadly you just don’t got the kind of tits fer fuckin.”

Dana raised her hands up, placed both palms over her breasts and squeezed. He was right. These weren’t the kind of tits she could wrap around a cock. That had always been something in the back of her mind that she enjoyed dreaming about. When she and Ethan were pushing each other’s buttons, he often teased her about the size of her tits. What if he wasn’t teasing? He probably really was disappointed in the size of her chest.

Billy patted her on the thigh again. “You know, and I’m only sayin this cause I like you two kids, but there are other things too.”

Dana looked up at the man and let her arms drop to her side. “Other things, like what?”

The fat man seemed to study the girl. He raised a hand up to his chin and scratched gently at a few afternoon stubble hairs growing there. Then he looked Dana up and down, tilting his head.

“Well, to be honest, yer kinda thin.”

“Thin, but that’s good right?” Dana asked.

“In yer waist it is. But those hips of yours just don’t do much fer me. Maybe Ethan likes them thin like that. I just know some guys prefer a curvy woman, with wide birthin hips.”

Dana let her hands slide down on each side of her. Were her hips even more boyish than she’d imagined them to be? It’s true, she thought, being a tomboy often meant she dressed in boys’ clothing growing up. Maybe the reason she fit so well was her hips. It made sense. But did Ethan really not appreciate her figure either? It was bad enough to have no real tits but to have slim hips too. She was very concerned and yet Billy’s rubbing of her skin made her feel intense pleasure that nearly offset the bad she was feeling.

“Is there... is anything else wrong with me?”

Billy looked away and sighed, then looked back at Dana, smiling and showing all his teeth. “Well, now honey I don’t wanna make you sad or anything.”

“No please, be honest. Tell me everything.” Dana said. She needed to hear this. It had been on her mind now for a while and she needed an honest assessment. She wanted to know everything that prevented her from being the perfect slut.

“Okay, now please don’t take this the wrong way, but you look like a smart girl. I bet you have a lot of goals and all. Am I right?”

Dana smiled. That was a good thing right? She nodded. “Yes, in school I do pretty well. I’m always outscoring Ethan on tests. He teases me about that sometimes.”

“You see though.” Billy said. “That’s not what a boy like him really wants.”

“It isn’t?” She asked. Her smile vanished and she looked down at her lap.

“No, course not. Boys, heck, men like me even, we like sluts, real dumb sluts.”

Dana looked up. She grinned and arched her back as she’d done in the jeep earlier. Stretching out her legs and lifting up her shirt a little, Dana let the large man get a good look at her body, the bottoms of her small breasts coming into view as did a large creamy white portion of her thighs. “See, I can be a slut. I’m a good slut.”

Billy laughed and reached up to tweak Dana’s nipples. “Yeah, yer good at pretendin to be a slut. But we both know yer really too smart to be a real slut. You have goals right, what you wanna do with yer life?”

Dana thought about it. She did have goals. She wanted to graduate with a degree, get a good job, settle down with Ethan. It was all standard stuff, nothing lofty, but she guessed they still counted as goals.

“I guess so.” She replied.

“See, that’s a problem. You have a few points against you already, but now you also got yer brains working against ya. Smart girls can be hot, but is that really what you think Ethan wants? I mean if he were a genius, maybe he’d like a brainy girl to fuck. But you said it yerself. He’s not as good as you are at test takin. Probably means that’s another point against you.”

There was a pause as Dana felt worse than ever. She really was a bad little slut. And not in the good way. She was simply bad at being a slut. All the times she and Ethan had played the button-pushing games. Those games were really all they had, the only spice in their relationship. She needed to be a slut for him. It simply had to be that way.

Billy spoke up and placed his arm around her shoulders. “And you know, a girl like you only needs one real goal.”

“I do?” Dana said, pushing a few strands of her long brown hair behind her ear.

“Yes, and that goal should be where yer next cock is comin from. Isn’t that what you really want out of the relationship? Don’t you just constantly think about gettin a cock inside you?”

Dana grinned and nodded. She did think about cocks a lot. She might not have admitted it until now. But that’s what a girl like her needed. She needed a cock, thrusting away in one of her holes, spraying semen inside her until she had no room left. That’s what real sluts thought about. Fucking and sucking. She remembered fucking Ethan and how she always insisted on the basic missionary position. Why would she ever demand that? What was so exciting about that? Now she was thinking about doing things much differently. She was imagining all the risks she could take, doing it in public places, doing it outside, doing it in front of friends and relatives. All she was thinking about was doing it, like a good little slut.

Billy leaned in next to her and again grabbed hold of her tits, rubbing them and pushing her back with his strength. “Don’t worry cutie. We can fix all those problems. We can make you just the way you always wanted to be.”

Dana looked up and giggled. “Really, we can?”

“Yeah, just as soon as Ethan gets finished inside, I’ll help you out.”

Ethan, Dana thought again. Why was he taking so long to make a call? Why wasn’t he out here squeezing her tits instead of this stranger she’d just met?

* * *

“OHHHH, Oh yessss!” The girl who Billy had called Caitlynbot screamed.

Ethan was bending the girl over doggy style on the floor of the back room. This was a position he’d been wanting to get that slut Dana in for more than three years. She joked about it. She teased him. She even pretended to go for it. But always, without fail, she’d tense up and back away from actually trying it. She was just so damn stuck up sometimes.

Not Caitlyn, no this girl was the most docile girl Ethan had ever been around. She let him bend her in whatever sick and twisted position he could think of and this latest was just one in a string of stances.

First Ethan had simply gone for the foreplay. He’d been very tempted to simply throw the girl down, shove his dick inside her and go to town. But no, that was what a beginner would do. As Billy had indicated, Ethan was a connoisseur, a specialist whose life revolved around putting sluts in their place. Dana had been good practice as he’d singlehandedly made the girl dress the part of a slut even if she couldn’t fully embrace the lifestyle. Now foreplay was the appetizer to the real fun.

After squeezing Caitlyn’s tits for several minutes, sucking on her nipples, forcing her to suck on one as he slobbered all over the second, Ethan had moved on to fucking those young funbags. He thought of the girl as a toy for his pleasure, nothing worth paying respect to or treating with common decency. After fucking her tits raw, he’d been oh so tempted to douse the slut’s face in cum. But no, cum buckets like Caitlyn deserved the cream where it belonged. And that was how he came to be currently fucking her little brains out on the floor.

“Oh yess, Oh fuck me, fuck me so harrrd!” Caitlyn shrieked.

It was amazing how completely normal her orgasmic cries sounded. One second she’d been a silent and still as death drone. Then she was this raging nympho practically raping herself on his cock. And boy was that cock harder than ever. Ethan stared down at her cunt swallowing up every inch he fed into her over and over, thrusting away like a mad man. Never before had he been so rough, so primal, so intensely focused only on the outcome. He couldn’t care less how much pleasure the girl got. All he knew was this slut was going to be worked over. He intended to fuck her into a stupor.

Caitlyn squeezed his cock like a pro, pressing her thighs together and bouncing back with every forward lunge. Together they met with a force so strong, Ethan felt her breath leave her chest in ragged bursts. He hunched over her, reaching around and clamping his fingers around the mammoth tits she had. The sheer volume of breast flesh this young girl had was amazing. To Ethan, it honestly looked as though she’d had the most impressive breast enhancement surgery he’d ever seen. But when he felt those tits, he just knew they weren’t fake at all. These babies were all hers.

“Oh fuck, oh damn Caitlyn. Shit you’re fucking tight.” Ethan groaned. He’d never felt a pussy clamp down so hard.

It felt like she was a machine, and in some ways that made this act so much hotter. She’d been turned on by remote, instructed to take his abuse, and now was fucking back at him like a literal fucking machine. It was so outside the norm that it just made Ethan lose control. He slammed inside her, faster, more frantic, his hips slapping into her. Her hips were perfectly wide enough for him to settle his hands on and set into his final lasting pumps. He knew it wasn’t long now.

Dana came to mind, cute slutty Dana. The girl had been teasing him pretty bad earlier. All the fondling she’d done, both on herself and him. Ethan thought about what he planned to do to that slut when he got through with Caitlyn. He’d teach her not to fuck with him. All those little games they played, sure they were fun. But now, he intended to win those games. And winning involved his cock stuck inside her slutty holes. He imagined all the positions he’d wanted to get her in. Any number of them were dirty enough and hot enough just picturing her in them nearly pushed him over the edge. Ethan needed this release and his mind accepted the new outlook he was having.

Maybe before he’d been pretending to be the macho asshole. Now he wasn’t pretending anymore. All the comments he’d ever said to Dana made sense. She needed a little work, but the core was there and at that core lay the makings of a real champion slut.

Caitlyn squeezed hard on his cock, amazingly seeming to find new muscles to use as Ethan felt his familiar loss of control. The twitching down below that told him blondie here was about to get loaded down. He loved the thought of not only fucking the hell out of this girl he just met, but also fucking her without any condom to get in the way of the real fun. Her body was made for fucking and somehow Billy had lucked out and gotten her here at the Drive-in. Whatever twist of fate led to that meeting and her becoming what he called a drone, was a true miracle.

“Oh fuck, you fucking whore. Get ready to be drilled and filled like a good little drone.” Ethan growled.

He grabbed her hair, long perfect blonde locks of golden shine, and yanked back hard, listening to the girl cry out in sharp pain. He thrust into her like an animal, slamming his hips so deep he couldn’t possibly move more without each of them falling to the floor. His climax blasted through him like an explosion, the cum flowing right into her womb. For several minutes, longer than he ever remembered any experience like this lasting, Ethan spewed rope after rope of white hot passion into the girl. He released her hair and grabbed her around her belly, falling on top of her.

Together Caitlyn and Ethan fell to the floor. Her breathing was rough and labored. The clenching of her internal muscles seemed to spasm uncontrollably for several seconds as both of them caught their breath. Ethan pushed himself up and rolled off the girl. She was so perfect, tits so large that they supported her entire upper body a good three inches up off the floor even now with all her weight compressing those things into soft pillows. Her legs quivered and semen rushed from her cunt. She seemed to gasp as her breathing slowed.

Ethan propped himself on his side and watched the girl in the flickering candlelight. She was amazing, a slut like he’d never imagined. He’d abused her body for a good five, ten minutes of hot sweaty fucking. Never before had he been so reckless in what he did. He cared little for bruises or painful reminders of this experience. All he’d been focused on was screwing the slut’s brains out. And now it appeared he’d succeeded. As Caitlyn lay very still, her face down and her breathing now so calm, he brushed aside a strand of hair and looked into her eyes. She was staring into space, her pupils dilated just as before. Caitlynbot appeared to have gone back into whatever mode she’d been in before.

“Awesome.” Ethan said, rolling her onto her back.

The girl lay there, breasts jiggling from side to side and looking red and tender from all the rough handling Ethan had given them. Her chest rose very lightly, only the most imperceptible hint she was breathing at all. Her blue eyes were glassy and clear. She was staring at a fixed point in the middle of nowhere.

Resting and catching his own breath, Ethan lay a hand on the girl he’d just screwed. Her warm skin and slight sheen of perspiration contrasted with the almost doll-like quality of her laying there. But it seemed very arousing, he thought. She was like some sexual toy to be used and then ignored when done playing with. No little games. She just did what he wanted and didn’t complain about it afterwards. Whoever she’d been before all this really wasn’t important to Ethan. And why should it be? He was a fucking stud, out to get with every slut he wanted. Dana should have been treating him with some respect and knowing her place all these years. That time when they met on the playground as kids, Ethan now thought. It should have been her getting pummeled to the ground by any boy who wanted her. It was her place, where good little sluts belonged.

Laying back and relaxing, Ethan wondered what Dana was up to now. Hopefully Billy was keeping her company and hopefully she’d be ready to behave more like she needed to when Ethan returned. As he gathered up his discarded clothes, Ethan wondered what Dana might be like if she wasn’t so tomboyish. It was cute in a way but really tits like Caitlyn here had were much more fun to torture with sexual teasing and pinching. Dana really needed some serious payback for all the teasing she’d enjoyed throughout their relationship. He only hoped she was up for it.

To Be Continued...