The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Festive Cocktail (sans cock)

Like Rabbits

I defiance of normal tradition, this second chapter fits neatly in the middle of the first. It doesn’t matter which order you read them in; this is basically a more graphic version of the sex scene represented by the line “... ... ...” in the first part

I watched the cute, fuzzy ass swaying gently as she walked up my stairs. I couldn’t believe my luck, and that wasn’t even the most extraordinary part of tonight. Not only a cute bunny girl, but a furry bunny with real ears and four tits, and a magical microchip implanted in her brain that meant she couldn’t disobey whatever orders I typed on this weird ipad.

She was beautiful, and she was naked except for the hat. It suited her, I think, so I didn’t consider asking her to remove that too. I slipped the tablet with the control app onto my nightstand, and gestured for her to lie on the bed. My first command with the device had been making her willing to obey any order given by an adult tonight. I realised now just what a good idea this had been, as it wouldn’t be so easy to type on the thing once we got a little more active.

“You’re sure you don’t mind me making you do this?” I asked nervously. For all I loved fantasies control, and reading certain other fantasies on fur fetish websites, I didn’t want to push my bunny into anything she wasn’t comfortable with.

“I haven’t found a buck who can please me,” she murmured, “If you want me, I’ll do whatever you want. Even after tonight.” I knew on some level that my commands were so deep in her mind that she’d want anything that could please me. But that kind of justification would have taken a lot of thought, and I was quite confident she wasn’t bright enough to think of something like that on the spur of the moment. I think she really was desperate, and I didn’t see anything wrong with giving her what she wanted.

I gave a sharp tug on the belt of my bathrobe, and dropped it to the floor. She stared at my rack, making me wish I knew how to decipher the expressions on her inhuman face. I hoped that was a smile. I unhooked my bra, and threw that aside too. My black lace panties were already damp as they hit the ground. “Like what you see?” I fluttered my eyelashes at her, just hoping that the gesture would mean something.

“You’re a doe?” she whispered in surprise, big green eyes still fixed on my breasts. I know mine were much larger than hers despite my slight figure, but she had the advantage of having four. I couldn’t wait to see how that felt to touch, if the fur was as soft as her legs and ass, and how she’d react.

“Does that bother you?” I raised an eyebrow as I dived onto the bed above her, looking into those amazing, giant eyes from a few inches away.

“Well, that’s not possible, is it?” the confusion was evident in her voice, “I mean, you need a buck, because they’ve got a… you know? It just seems kind of weird, I can’t think how you’d do it without—” she was babbling, and I needed to interrupt her. I didn’t want her uncertainty to spoil the evening, when it had the potential to be incredible.

“Don’t worry. Stop thinking, just lie back and enjoy how good it feels.” I was more forceful than usual, but she stopped talking. I could tell that she was smiling, now, though it had taken me a while to get used to the expression on a rabbit’s face. I nuzzled her chest and took a breast in each hand, gently kneading the flesh and letting myself get a little more vigorous as she moaned in delight. I don’t think I’d ever been so turned on after a couple of minutes of foreplay. As much as I wanted to spend all night exploring the mysteries of a half-rabbit woman’s body, I couldn’t wait any more.

I kept one hand busy stroking her, and let the other reach for my own pussy. Spreading my lips with a couple of fingers, I was amazed by how wet I was. Every touch made me shiver, and when two eager fingers found my clit it was a real effort of will not to give myself over completely to my own pleasure. I was in charge here, and I knew that I had to show Bunny how good it could be with a woman before I gave in to the pressure that would get me off in an instant. I took one nipple in my mouth. The surrounding fur was luxury on my face, like kissing the guy with the world’s softest beard. She squeaked in delight, a high pitched trill as if her moans were shifted a couple of octaves higher. The strangeness of it kicked my imagination into overdrive, reminding me what I was doing and who with. I buried my face in her fur as I came, my own screams of lust joining her high-pitched offerings.

I wasn’t finished yet, though. I promised myself that tonight was going to be about her, not just living out my most shameful furry fantasies. As soon as I could control my movement again, her lower left nipple was in my mouth. I sucked gently, my tongue dancing left and right across the tip. From the sounds she was making, it seemed that was even more sensitive than the top one. I stroked up the inside of her thigh with one hand, and her legs obligingly moved apart. While different parts of her body were a mixture of human and rabbit-shaped anatomy, as my fingers probed I was gratified to discover that her sex was pretty much what I was used to. I gave her a few slow strokes, and her hips started bucking up towards me. I moved quickly, and buried my head between her beautiful, muscular thighs. Holding her lips apart with two fingers, my tongue probed her slit tentatively.

Her response was all I could have hoped for. An ecstatic squeal, and a giant paw against the back of my head, pressing me closer. I sucked gently, and rolled my tongue to give the greatest possible contact with her clit. She tasted so sweet, like honey and spiced chocolate. It was the last thing I expected but it was just right, and the strangeness only turned my on more.

The whole night was so unreal, and yet the right touch still came naturally. I knew this was meant to be. I couldn’t stop thinking about how incredible it was, and every little reminder that my partner was something else sent another shiver of excitement through my body. In minutes I was horny again, needing to be touched, but I pressed my fingers deep inside her instead, beckoning with a touch that made her thrust against my face even harder. The little tricks I’d learned to get my previous female partners off, I was ready to try every one if I had to, but as soon as I circled my fingertips against her most sensitive spot, sucking lightly on her clit, she exploded. Even without a touch on my sex, the sound of her and the fuzzy thighs encircling my head were enough to set off fireworks in my head again. It was every fantasy I’d ever had in my teenage explorations of my sexuality.

I lay there with my eyes closed, just feeling a warm, fuzzy body against me, utterly content. It didn’t take long for me to get excited again, though. I realised I was breathing heavily, craving her touch. I’d come twice in what felt like half an hour, but the bunny girl’s mere presence turned me on so much that I wanted more. I tried to savour the feeling of her, so close, not knowing how long this dream would last despite her promise.

I opened my eyes when she licked my nose. It could have been comical, but today it was slow and sensuous. It could have been a perfect kiss; I guessed that it would be difficult to do it the usual way, with those teeth. When she saw I was awake, she muttered delightedly: “That was amazing! I should have tried that before, thank you, thank you! Is there anything else?”

I could have made some sarcastic comment about the reputed sex drive of rabbits, but right then I was just as eager to go again.

“I want to see how good your tongue is,” I smiled. I’d noticed it a little earlier, but now I’d felt her licking my face, I just had to find out just how large her tongue was. “Now, you do the same thing to me.” She nodded, and was quickly moving down my body, first stroking my breasts to get me hot. The attention wasn’t necessary, but I was in heaven anyway. She didn’t have fur on her palms, of course, but the paws were still delightfully non-human, taking me right back to my adolescent fantasies. I wondered for a moment how skilled she would be; feeling someone down there doesn’t necessarily mean she’d know how to do it, especially if (like most animals, I suppose) she’d never come across the concept of oral before. But then I remembered the magic microchip, which had originally been created to let her do things she wasn’t smart enough to remember properly. As long as I’d told her what to, she would be able to do it.

“Do you know how to do that?” I asked, “I think that—”

“Don’t think,” she answered, “just lie back and enjoy it.” I didn’t immediately link those words to when I’d said them earlier. I didn’t realise that whatever this magic was, my instructions to her had become irresistible. I didn’t try to analyse where the power had come from, but I didn’t even wonder. I just stopped thinking, my mind blissfully blank. All I had was a furry body against me, hard nipples resting on my belly, and lips gently sucking on my nipple. I moaned in delight, not needing to think about anything as long as I could just enjoy the feeling. Her teeth were sharp enough to cause serious pain, but she just used the flat of them to apply gentle pressure to the tip of mynipples, while her tongue deftly caressed my areolae. I was as wet as before, and I didn’t even realise what was happening to me. My mind was blank apart from a constant stream of touches driving me wild, and the constant raging throb of arousal.

Her ears brushed against my skin, and the tassel of her hat too. A gentle ticking as her head moved downwards, and then the touch on my thigh that I would have been expecting if I’d been able to think so far ahead. I just responded on instinct, giving a low moan as I spread my legs, and then a lustful groan as her tongue found its target. Every touch was incredible, and not just because it conjured up everything I’d dreamed of. Her fingers weren’t as dexterous as mine, but they were larger and the feel of fur against my skin inside and out drove me wild. She couldn’t do such interesting things with her lips, and I realised afterwards that she couldn’t even suck on my clit effectively without using her teeth, but once she brought that magnificent tongue into play all those points became moot. Three orgasms later, or maybe more (I really wasn’t able to keep count; I couldn’t think of anything except what I was feeling right at that moment, not even remembering what she’d just done or anticipating the next touch), I found myself staring into her eyes as my thoughts returned.

“Wow,” I gasped, half laughing, “I don’t know how you did that, but wow.”

“I just did what you told me,” she said, as if it were the simplest thing in the world, “You told me to do what you did to me.”

I couldn’t really argue when she put it like that. But: “If you want to do that again, can you warn me before you use magic on me? That was a heck of a surprise, it was incredible, but I’d appreciate knowing beforehand, you know?”

“Oh, don’t worry,” she replied with the expression I now recognised as a smile. She hugged me close, and again I felt a stirring in my loins as soft fur caressed my skin. “Santa’s magic only lasts for midnight.” I ganced up at the clock; still stopped.

“Does that mean we can’t…”

“Oh, don’t worry about that, either. I’ve got to stay with you as long as you want me now, you’d have to ask the big man because I don’t know why. But after what you’ve done for me, and you could just have got me to please you so easily, I’d stay even if I had the choice. I’ll do what you say as long as you want, whether there’s magic to make me or not.”

That would have been a beautiful note to end the night on, but I felt obliged to have the last word. As I walked quietly in the direction of the bathroom, the answer came to me and I turned back just long enough to say: “Sometimes, you can make your own magic.”