The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Figurine

Tags: ma mc

Synopsis: Flat mates buy a figurine at a market with unexpected consequences.

It was a gorgeous Saturday morning and Ellie and I were wandering round the local market. It’s a pleasant 10 minute walk from our flat to the place and it seemed silly to spend the time inside. Considering how crowded the place was, I could see we weren’t the only ones thinking that. Anyway, we were wandering round the market, peeking into all sorts of alternative stalls, when Ellie called me over to look into a particular one.

It was one of those stalls that had those red resin figurines you see all the time. You know the ones, Chinese foo dogs, dragons, etc. What had Ellie’s attention though was a folder she was mischievously thumbing through. “Have a look at these”, she said. Well, I had a look and I could see why she had the smile. It was a catalog of figurines, but not the type you could put on display. All very, very adult.

There was one of a naked couple making love, another of a naked female kneeling in front of a guy and sucking his very hard cock. Another of a female sitting on the face of a naked guy, obviously enjoying his attention while she rubbed her tits as his cock stuck into the air. Another of a couple fingering each other. One with two females and one male. Two males and one female. You get the idea. There were many variations and they all looked exquisite in their pornographic detail.

An old, gray haired woman came up to us. “Do you and your wife like the figures? I have some here if you want to look.” People always make that mistake about us. “They are lovely but we aren’t together. We’re just friends.” “Good friends?", she asked with a sly look. “Nup,” Ellie replied. “We live together but we go our separate ways”. “Ah!” she said. “Then I think I know just the right figure for the two of you.” “May I?” as she reached for the catalog.

She flipped through a few pages and then gave it back to us. The figurine was of a naked male and female sitting on the ground facing each other with their legs spread wide apart. His ankles crossed over hers and each was masturbating. Him, with his hand wrapped around a hugely erect cock, and her; well she had the fingers of one of her hands buried deeply in her shaved pussy, while her other hand tweaked a stiff nipple on her pendulous tits. There was a look of ecstasy on their faces.

“You see, it’s friends openly giving themselves pleasure without inhibition.” We both looked at the picture a bit gob-smacked. “It’s very cheap. Only twenty dollars. It’s something you can share between yourselves.” I think Ellie was feeling a little frisky this morning. Maybe it was that time of the month because, before I could say anything she said; “Sure, why not. It’s gorgeous.” And with that she pulled a twenty out of her purse.

The woman smiled then frowned a bit. “These are special figurines and you have to seal them before you can have them.” “Seal them?” we both gawped. “Yes, seal them.” “Just a minute and I will show you.” And, with that, she ducked under one of her trestle tables and began rummaging through cardboard boxes. “Ah, here it is!” She brought up a small box, flipped it upside down and the figure slid out covered in bubble wrap.

It was not the figure she showed us though but the base. There was a flat indent about 3 centimeters in diameter and a couple of millimeters deep, around which was inscribed a series of runes. At least I think they were runes. “To seal the figure, I need a little snip of each of your hairs, just an inch long. I put the hairs in the impression and seal them in with a special resin. Once the resin has dried the figurine is sealed.”

We both looked at her a bit dubiously. “What are the symbols?” Ellie asked. “They are runes of power,” she replied in a serious voice. “This is the one is for openness, this for honesty, this for friendship, this for trust, this for respect, this for sexual power and this; this is the rune of binding that brings it all together.” Ellie laughed. “Oh, what the heck,” she responded. “Come on James, let’s do it.” She reached for a pair of scissors the woman was holding. I sighed and went along with it all. The old woman was beaming.

We didn’t take the figure immediately. After all, the resin had to set. We paid the money and the woman told us to come back in at least thirty minutes to collect it. It was a fine day and the market had lots of stalls so it wasn’t hard to fill in the time. When we picked it up the bottom was smoothly filled with a clear resin. We could just make out our hairs within.

We got back in the late afternoon and opened our buy. Well, Ellie’s buy. It really was a lovely figure and, despite its pornographic nature, we put in prominently on display on a shelf in the main lounge. We took some time admiring it and wondering about the strange old woman’s “sealing” of the figure.

Nothing else happened during the evening and everything was as normal as any other night. At about 11ish we finished watching a movie and retired to bed. We have our own separate bedrooms of course but it goes even further than that. We are always careful around each other. We never let ourselves see each other even partly naked as we are determined to keep things as friends. So we went to bed.

About 3am I woke needing to pee. You know how it goes. You want to sleep but your body has other plans. I got up to go to the bathroom. It was a warm night so I slept naked but, I didn’t even think about putting on a robe or such. I must of just figured Ellie would be asleep and never know. After all, the bathroom was just across the hall from my bedroom.

So, I wandered into the bathroom to be very surprised to see Ellie sitting butt naked on the toilet. I was a bit taken aback but not much. “You need to pee?” she asked matter of factly. I nodded. “Then why don’t you use the wash basin. I know boys do that.” It was a strange situation yet not so strange. She peeing into the toilet while I pee’d into the basin. We did our business, washed up and then said good night to each other. Just like that as if it was the most natural of things.

It was morning, bout 9am, and I was feeling real horny. I dreamily lay in bed with my eyes closed while I played with my erect cock. I was thinking about the night and what had happened. It was so natural. Why did we bother hiding so much? I must of left my bedroom door open because all of a sudden I felt a weight descend on the bed. I opened my eyes to see Ellie sitting beside me wearing her robe, though she had left the sash undone. It was partly open. I started to pull my hand away. “Don’t stop because of me,” she ordered. “You shouldn’t let a good hard on go to waste.” My hand went back to gliding slowly up and down my shaft. Funny thing was, I didn’t feel the least bit embarrassed.

She looked at me. “I was thinking about what happened last night. It seems silly that we should take such pains to cover ourselves up all the time. After all, we are just friends and adults. I just wanted to say if you want to go round naked or partly naked then that’s fine with me.” Just like that! She was saying the very same thing I was thinking. In the meantime, her robe had opened a bit more till one of her breasts was falling out. She didn’t seem the least bit fussed by it.

“Funny, I was thinking the same sort of thing. Same to you. If you want to go naked or part naked then that’s fine with me. And, I know it’s not meant as a come on. It just means we can be more natural with each other.” “I’m glad you feel the same way,” she answered. I was stroking much faster now and getting very close. Suddenly I stiffened, felt that wonderful orgasmic surge, and shot a load across my belly. “Very nice,” she complimented. She reached across to pull a couple of tissues from a nearby box and handed them to me. “Anyway, I’m glad we have that sorted out. I’m off to have breakfast. Catchya later.” And with that she waltzed out of my bedroom.

Being a Sunday morning, I deliberately stayed in bed and enjoyed the time. Ellie hadn’t shut the door but I didn’t care. I played a bit more though only half heartedly. It was just so nice to keep myself hard without the burning need to cum. In the end, my bladder won out and I got up and walked into the bathroom. I didn’t even think about shutting the door. I just stood there and had a pee without the least concern if Ellie saw me or not.

I dressed in some shorts and wandered into the kitchen to find Ellie wearing panties and nothing else. She was nicely topless up stairs with lush full breasts and perky nipples. And there was the funny thing. It was a nicely erotic sight but it didn’t make me want to race her off to bed. It was just a perfectly natural thing.

She finished in the kitchen while I pulled some bread out to make toast. Back in the lounge I found her sitting on one of the couches munching on her toast with one of her hands. The surprising this she had stripped off her panties and was lazily working a dildo in and out of her cunt with the other hand. I could see she was shaved and very wet. The things you discover about people. On the TV she had one of my porn movies playing.

She looked up at me and grinned. “You know, if yesterday someone was to tell me I would be playing with myself in front of you without a care in the world, I would have said they were nuts.” “Yet, here I am playing and I’m not the least bit bothered about it.” She finished her toast and sensuously licked her fingers clean. With that done she snuggled deeper into the lounge, pulled her knees up high and wide then began kneading her swollen clit with her free fingers. The dildo was pistoning in quite quickly now. “Thing is, I’m feeling real horny this morning and it’s just so nice to play with myself like this without a care in the world.” Her breathing was starting to get quite ragged.

Suddenly, a light bulb went off in my head. “You know, I think it’s that figurine the old woman sold us. Maybe that business of “sealing” it was not the joke we thought it was.” We both looked at the figurine. At that instant, Ellie arched her back, moaned like a banshee and came and came and came. She didn’t stop till she was completely done. Only when she had milked the last drop of the orgasm did pull the soaking dildo out and lick it thoroughly clean.

“Oh gawd that was good,” she gasped. “Very nice,” I grinned in response. “You know, I think you’re right about the figurine”. She was still slowly sliding her finger across her clit. “I suppose we could break the seal. Dig it out from underneath,” I said. She looked at me with a dubious look. “The thing is, do we want to do that?” she answered. “I must admit I feel really comfortable with this. It’s like a great weight has been lifted off me. Always having to be clothed and hidden. It’s quite liberating and freeing.”

I knew what she meant. My cock was getting hard thinking about it. I abruptly made a decision. I stood up, shrugged off my shorts and sat back down. I started stroking my hardening cock. “You know, I feel exactly the same. How about this. Let’s give it a trial. Say a couple of weeks. If one of us doesn’t like where it’s going we break the seal.” I think she heard me but maybe not. Her fingers were getting pretty busy while her hips undulated on the couch. The dildo had gone back in. I leant back and enjoyed the DVD.

* * *

The young lady was looking at the photo of a figurine. It was of a naked female kneeling in front of a naked man with his cock buried deep into her mouth. The woman’s hands were chained behind her back while one of his hands held the back of her hair in his fist. The other held a leash attached to a thick collar locked around her neck. An old woman sidled up to her. “You like that one eh?” The lady blushed and then glanced a longing look at a man standing off to one side looking at another stall. “Ah, you wish that he owned you, controlled you. Took you as his slave to use?” She blushed even more. “With this figurine it is possible. Very possible. It just needs to be sealed.”