The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This story is a crossover from multiple previous works of mine. The stories include, but are not limited to, “The Breath of Power” series, the “nanoTouch” series, and the standalone “The Sorority.” Enjoy!

The Final Breath of Power

Prologue:

Its been a few years since I discovered my powers. In some ways, I wished I’d known about them sooner, because of how my college girlfriend Eva was affected by them. We made quite the couple, according to everyone we knew. Eva was a super hot, voluptuous, raven haired brunette. My unconscious use of the Spores transformed her to the core. I lusted over her the first night we met; we became lovers within the week. I had a fetish for women’s feet; she developed a fetish for her own feet. I thought about having a threesome with her sexy redheaded friend; she asked me if we could have a threesome with that friend days later. My unconscious power over her became so warped that she quite literally fell in love with her own size eleven feet!

The day she revealed to me that she was in love with her own feet was the day we broke up. Sure I had and occasional fling, but I didn’t have a serious relationship until later. It really was just too strange for me to have a girlfriend break up with me for her own feet!

Eventually, I met Katy while in grad school. Our relationship was, and still is, quite serious, but it was by no means “normal.” Katy helped me to realize the power within me: The power of the Spores. At her request, I experimented with my power on her. This led to me transforming her body into Eva’s. Only her green eyes and soft voice remained the same. She requested that she’d be fully aware of my experiments on her, and I complied. I even gave her my power, which she could wield better than I ever could. Later, as a gift, I made every pore of her feet capable of producing Spores. This made it so she would never need to wear shoes again, as the Spores were capable of keeping her feet permanently clean.

She eventually came to dominate me, before the devious Jennifer came to dominate us. Combined, we regained our dominance over the spores by overcoming Jennifer, and vowed to never overpower each other again. Together, we were all powerful.

Perhaps with some irony, we tried to live normal lives. Or at least, in the eyes of those around us. Sure we used the Spores, but we had no ambitions to take over the world! Besides, the world was changing dramatically on its own. Lesbianism was on the rise, women were more and more prevalent in positions of power, and even the first female president took office less than a year ago. It was remarkable to see a traditionally patriarchal society become almost matriarchal within only a couple of years!

Katy and I really didn’t care all that much though. Our lives weren’t changed all that much from it. But I had a feeling that our indifference would soon be reversed …