The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Final Breath of Power

The Spore Bearers:

The perfect brunette, Katy, lay next to Sandy, her best friend, on the sand. They were both naked. Katy created Sandy back when they were in graduate school. To Katy, she looked like a beach babe with her blonde hair and tan. Using the Spores, she made her obsessed with the beach, turned her into a natural blonde with no imperfections, had her fall in love with herself, and gave her the idea to become a supermodel. Now Sandy is the owner of her own modeling firm, and recently started up a subsidiary dedicated to pornography. Sandy decided long ago, though, that she would not act in porn.

As a result of their continued friendship, Katy morphed into a beach babe herself. Though her fair skin never tanned that much, it never stopped her from enjoying the hot sand with her friend in the nude.

“So I hear you started a porn company, Sandy.”

“Yeah, you wanna star in one?” she asked half-jokingly. She always wanted to get Katy behind the camera.

“Nah. I’m just curious about it,” she said with a sly smirk.

“Well, its called ‘Golden Sands Productions.”

“I’m sure you’ll convince me to do at least one porno eventually!” Katy said while playfully slapping Sandy’s bare ass.

Sandy chuckled, remembering that the only time Katy would get in front of the camera would be if she would do a hard core scene with Katy. The deal was partly a joke between the two of them, which was designed to never be fulfilled. “Oh, before I forget to mention it, Katy, I’m holdin’ a little party next week for some of my close friends. Mostly women. Would you and John like to come by?”

“Oh definitely!”

For the party, Katy and I decided to definitely have fun with the help of the Spores, but not to have any real plan. The door to Sandy’s house was open, and surprisingly no one was on the front porch. We walked in, and Sandy caught us quickly.

“Hey! Glad you could make it!” Sandy said rather tipsy. She had a cosmo of some sort in her right hand.

She invited us in, but didn’t introduce us to anyone. She learned a long time ago that we were excellent at mingling. Sandy walked back into the dancing crowd she came from, and danced only with herself. For obvious reasons she was excellent at dancing solo, and easily enhanced the enjoyment around her.

Before Katy went off on her own, she breathed over to me that she was going to engage in a threesome with two other women. She apparently just had the kind of urge!

I wandered into the kitchen, and eventually found a woman that caught my eye. She certainly wasn’t Katy, but she had that kind of look that made her everyone’s type. She was slightly shorter than me. Her hair was a straight, medium cut, very dark brown. Her eyes matched her hair. Her skin was a light chocolate color that seemed more natural than sun-kissed. Her lips were a subtle pink. Her breasts were a C-cup, with a flat stomach underneath. Her legs were long and shapely. Her flawlessly smooth feet were a size seven. She was wearing a tight, white T-shirt, a ridged jean-skirt, and flip-slops. I recognized her from magazines I saw in the past.

Her name was Tina, and she was one of Sandy’s fashion models. We made small talk, while I slowly made some adjustments with the Spores. The first of several adjustments was making her want to do anything with me, while giving her the feeling like she could tell me anything. She breathed deeply, while her eyes would roll back into her head without her knowledge.

“You wanna get out’a here, Tina?” I asked as a test.

“Fuck yeah! Lets go,” she replied excitedly.

As we left, it was clear that Katy had done more than the average threesome! She manipulated nearly everyone there into a horny mass. She was always an expert at manipulating large groups of people. It was like every women had turned lesbo, including Sandy! Everyone was fucking everyone. Sex had become the only thing on their minds. In the middle of it all was Katy. She was in total ecstasy. I could hear her orgasming, as she kept the others from doing as such. I could barely make out Sandy fucking herself amongst the throngs of near orgasmic women.

Tina was neither affected, nor did she even seem to notice what the party evolved into. Tina left the party without a second thought. Just outside I surprised her with a full on french kiss. She almost pushed me away, but the Spores shut off her mind. She only inhaled, as her eyes again rolled back into her head. I then made her secretly, but knowingly, bisexual, and have a fetish for women’s feet, including her own. In her revamped memories, she had successfully kept both of those aspects of herself a secret from everyone she had ever known. Her secrets were always the hardest to keep around her closest woman friends, all of which she was sexually attracted to. She found solace in watching porn. Through porn, she knew nearly everything she could possibly do with her feet to both men and women. It was never enough for her, but it was the best she thought she could do. These secrets are also the reason why she became a model. In fact, the reason why many of her closest friends were her closest friends was because they were usually the ones she found the most beautiful!

We sat down in a small cafe near Sandy’s house. It had a large white tablecloth draped over it that nearly touched the floor. I ensured that we would not be bothered.

“So tell me about yourself a bit, Tina.”

There was a distinct moment of uncertainty in her face that wasn’t there before. “Not much to tell, I guess … I jumped right into college like everyone else after high school. I was lucky enough to have some of my high school friends join me there. I was especially glad Sandra joined me. We met sophomore year, and school just wouldn’t have been the same without her …” she trailed off. Her mind clearly conformed quite well to the alterations. Sandra was clearly a good friend long before I came along, while her mental adjustments made it so she also likely had a crush on her. “I convinced her, and some of my other good friends, to go into modeling with me after we graduated college. They all stuck with it too!”

Her mind had clearly not been altered that much, while at the same time, she hid her secrets very well. She then said something that astounded me at first.

“You know, I never felt more open with anyone else … There’s something I really want to tell you …”

“What is it?”

“I … I don’ know how to put this … I never told even told Sandra …” she trailed off again. This seemed to be the hardest thing she ever did in her life, but she was clearly compelled to go through with it. “I’m … I’m bisexual!” She then continued with a freer tone, “I’m bi. I love both men and women. And I guess I’d better tell you the other half of it: I love women’s feet too! My sexuality has shaped me so much, and no one even knows. Its the very reason why I got into modeling; to be around both attractive men and women all the time! For the longest time I had crush on Sandra, but she’s not attracted to women. That is the reason why we are best friends! Hell, I’ve thought about fucking all my girl friends at one time or another!

“I could never bring myself to come out to anyone until know. My sex drive is so powerful though! I’ve watched so much porn, especially in college. I had a huge library in and out of my computer. When I moved in with my last boyfriend, I got rid of it all. It hurt, but I just couldn’t risk him finding out! We were only together for another month after I moved in with him before we broke up though. Since then I’ve just been sticking to the internet for porn. No downloads or anything. I even erase my browsing history afterwords. Its just easier that way, I guess.”

Her tone was so exited. It was clear that a heavy weight had just been lifted off her shoulders.

“Can I do something to you that I’ve never done, but always wanted t’do?” she said all wide eyed.

I nodded.

She then slouched slightly in her chair. Her bare foot began slide up my leg. It slowly found its way to my already growing crotch. From heal to toe she expertly rubbed me through my pants. She bit her lip. Her toes then found my zipper, and pulled down. She then expertly removed my near fully inflated cock from my boxers. With the other foot joining in, she clamped my cock between her arches. Her smooth, wrinkled soles sensually stroked my throbbing member. The look on her face was of total joy and lust. I could tell with every stroke of her amazing feet that she was well prepared for this moment. She actually could tell with the look on my face that I was close to cumming! With my cock placed at the most unique angle between her luscious soles, she finished me off. My load jettisoned all over her feet. She placed my deflating cock back into my pants with one foot. I then clearly heard her rubbing my juices all over her soft feet.

Their was such a joyous look on her face when she propositioned me to come back to her apartment. I agreed, and we walked out of the cafe. I looked down at her feet. I could see the shiny spots where she rubbed my cum into her skin. I occasionally saw small strings of cum between her soles and flip flops, and could hear my cum making sticky noises as she walked.

“I wish I was more flexible. I would’ve loved to lick your cum off my sexy feet!”

“You’re not all that flexible?” I asked surprised.

“No. I mean, I can lick my big toe, but its really hard,” she said with a nervous laugh.

I knew right then what I wanted to do to her next. I exhaled the Spores at her, and she put her back onto the brick wall beside us. I then pressed up against her, and we passionately made out. I blew more Spores into her. They first adjusted her body so that she was capable of being a master contortionist. They then altered her memories so that she thought she was privately doing yoga in her own home with the help of the internet, and that her goals were to enjoy her feet more. She never displayed her flexibility at photo shoots, because it was a private hobby. I had read a book on yoga and pilates long ago so that these alterations were easier for me to apply. After it all, I decided to do one last thing that she would discover on her own. I altered her vagina so that it not only was quite flexible, but also that it would still be a bit tight. The concept was not unlike a rubber band’s.

I then ensured that she would think that our make out session was only a small fantasy in her head (she of course knew nothing of the Spores), and we continued to her apartment.

“What were we talking about?” she asked somewhat disoriented.

“Yoga.”

“Oh yeah! I’m great at yoga. I’m so flexible! Never got to show that off in front of the camera though … Want to see some of my skills when we get to my apartment?”

“Sure.” I was pleased.

When we walked in, she said, “I wanna do everything with you.” She took my hand, and brought me to her bed. She had me lie down on it, and started to give me a show.

She sat on the floor, kicked off her flip flops, and took off her skirt, revealing her white panties and bra. I quickly noticed that she had a much more athletic look than she had in the pictures I’ve seen. I knew it was my doing, because of the way her legs’ muscle tone was definitely much more distinct than it was when I met her at the party. I wondered how she would explain that when others noticed.

She then picked up her right leg with her hands, and slapped it behind her head. A big smile was on her face, as she playfully stroked the foot behind and next to her head. She slapped her hip, and placed her leg back down without laying a hand on it. She playfully rubbed herself a bit before lying on her back with her knees up. Her hands slid down to her ankles, and lifted herself up with her toes. She then slapped her ass back down, lifted her crossed legs up in the air, flew them toward her head as they uncrossed, and balanced herself on her upper back, in one fluid motion. With her shins on her face, she felt up and down her legs. She then lifted the legs up slightly, and shifted them to over a little. Then in another fluid motion, she grabbed her left foot, let her right leg swing down, and placed the other next to her head. She lay flat with her legs in opposite positions, and kissed the calf next to her face. She then lifted the leg next to her head, and placed it down as she rolled into a split. She was so effortless in her routine.

She clearly saw my tightening pants when she looked up at me. “You want me to perform a little routine on you?” she asked half jokingly.

“Oh yeah!”

“I’ve never done this before. I hope your ready!”

She nimbly brought her legs back together, and climbed onto the bed. Her underwear fell away. She then picked up both her feet, and placed them together from heal to toe in front of her face. “I’m glad I let your cum soak into my feet.” She buried her face into her foot pussy, and inhaled deeply. With tongue outstretched, she then sloppily licked her feet. When she finished (her face and feet were wet with her spit), she crossed her legs at the ankle behind her head, before elegantly swinging them outward in a kind of half circle that was completed in front of her.

She then stood up, and walked over to me, sexily swaying her hips. “I never had anyone else but me suck my toes before. Wanna be the first?” I nodded, and opened my mouth wide. She then slid in her delicious foot. She shoved it so deep I nearly gagged. I continued to suck as she moved it in and out. She looked fiery as she stood over me.

Suddenly she swung her foot put of mu mouth, and smoothly fell into a split over my face. She buried her crotch into my face. I got the idea, and began to lick and suck on her shaved, wide open, wet clit. While I was there, I made further alterations. I first eliminated all body hair (of course discounting the hair on her head, eyebrows and eyelashes), and then made her remember that she had an experimental form of laser hair removal that ensured that she would never have to deal with body hair again. She nearly came from the Spores entering her body through her crotch, but I ensured she didn’t. I was just having too much fun eating her out! She was enjoying it a lot too, and was actually humping my face! She squeezed her tit with one hand, while feeling down her leg with the other. When her hand reached her foot, she left it there to grope it even more excitedly than she groped her tit. “Enjoying my smooth crotch? hmph uhh ohhh … I’ve made sure that no hair will grow there again!”

When she finally came, she squirt her tasty juices into my mouth. “Wow! … Fuck! I don’t do that a lot!” she said almost as a compliment. Then she did something to me I never thought possible. In practically one fluid motion, she brought herself out of the split, lay down onto my body face up, slid my throbbing dick into her mouth, and lifted herself up like an inflating balloon. She rocked herself forward and back to suck me off. It was amazing! I felt up and down her soft, flexing legs before I felt her fully flexed arches. She sucked me off in this way for some time, but she didn’t finish me off. She was such a tease!

Instead, she deflated and flipped herself onto her stomach, and initiated a 69. She sucked me off more vigorously than I was twirling my tongue in her snatch! I again felt up and down her legs, and groped her feet, which she thoroughly enjoyed. I could tell she’d done blow jobs before, and my Spores had nothing to do with it! She lubed me up with her spit, stroked my cock, and fondled my balls, all at the same time she was blowing me away. Katy could learn a lot from this woman!

Again before I could cum, she got off me. Laying on her back, she grabbed her foot, and brought it behind her head. Like a hungry animal, I jumped over to her wet snatch, and continued to eat her out. She clamped me down with her free leg.

I then had to shove myself into her. I grabbed the leg clamping me down, and brought it to behind her head. She crossed her ankles behind her head, and lay her head on them like they were a pillow. I then shoved my cock into her wide open snatch. She thrusted so hard that she could not even hold her flexed position! It clearly did not matter to her, since it gave her a great excuse to grab onto her feet to keep her legs elevated and toward her head. Her screams of ecstasy were so loud! She then freed one of her legs, and landed it on my chest. I groped it from hip to toe, before I primarily licked and sucked her foot. I then leaned down with the foot still in my mouth. Her eyes went wide, knowing what I was doing. When it was close enough, we licked and sucked the foot together. Our tongues and lips would occasionally meet, but it was the foot that was the center of attention. In the heat of the moment, my thrusting increased, as did hers. She came before I did, and the force of her gush almost threw my cock out.

I lay down, and had her finish me off with both her feet and her mouth. She spit all over her arches for lube, and started with great vigor. The way she expertly sucked and rubbed ensured that I would not last long. I soon came fast and hard. I could hear her chugging my great load. When she removed my cock from her mouth, there was a drip of cum falling down her cheek. She wiped it up with her big toe, and lustfully licked the cum off from there. She then kissed both soles, and crawled up next to me. She gave me a peck on the lips.

“Thank you … I’ve always wanted … no, I’ve always needed to do that,” she said truthfully and out of breath.

I then made my final bit of alterations. I made it so that only this “yoga-foot-sex” would be the only kind of sex that would satisfy her, and I ensured that she wanted have an all-sex relationship with me. To ensure that she would be willing anytime, I made it so that so she was a “light” nymphomaniac, meaning that she would essentially always me horny, but would be able to control it. I also made it so that she would want to come out to everyone about her sexuality and foot fetish.

“You know, John, I gonna tell everyone about my sexuality, my fetish, my yoga, everything!”

“Good … If you want to show me some more moves, I’m always willing.”

She kissed me sexily on the lips. “Anytime.”

I left quite satisfied. I could not wait to have more fun with her! She was my creation like Sandy was Katy’s.

I came home that day to see Katy with a two woman, who looked familiar. They were obviously identical twins. They had beautiful, voluptuous bodies, with sun lightened brown hair, and a deep tan.

“Oh, John, this is Allie and Amy. They say that you’ve met before …”

“Yes, John, we’ve met before,” said one of the twins.

“It was many years ago, during an office party at the former research company nonoTouch,” said the other twin.

“Yes,” I said, “I do remember. It was just one of you, I think … You haven’t aged a day ... I seem to remember leaving with a bad cough soon after we met …” I had a very strange feeling.

“Yes, John. Like we were telling Katy, we are the very reason you can do what you can do.”

“We? … What are you talking about?” I was very confused.

“We have our own power, John. Through our nano machines we transformed your lungs, and are quite pleased with the result.”

“Why are you telling me this?” I asked dumfounded.

“My associates at Lambda Epsilon Sigma (I’m sure you already know of the influential sorority) have alerted me to a serious threat. We need your help. Katy has agreed, but said she would follow you in your decision, regardless.”

They then explained to me that something sinister was connected with the rise of lesbianism and matriarchy. The Sisters at LES knew that the recent global changes were not natural. While it was obviously a threat to their own, shadowy dominance in the world, they foresaw that all humanity could fall under the whim of whatever was behind the changes. I grudgingly agreed to help.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. “That must be Sandy. I called her. Let her in,” Katy said.

I let the beach babe inside, and Katy walked up to her. To Sandy’s surprise, and mine, Katy pressed her lips against her friend’s, and blew Spores into her. Sandy then stepped back, barely breathing. “I … have the Spores,” Sandy said acting somewhat confused. Katy said, “The Twins convinced me that we needed the help of another Spore Bearer. Even with her mind altered, Jennifer is too unstable to regain her knowledge of the Spores. So I decided to enlist Sandy. I know her well enough to say that her temperament is far more reliable.”

The Nano Twins gave each other a pleased smile…