The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Final Breath of Power

The Nano Twins:

The Nano Twins were not always identical twins. Allie was given the nano machines by the now defunct, government backed research firm nanoTouch. The firm was openly experimenting with nano technology, while covertly creating secret agents who could wield such technology. Allie, for all intents and purposes, loved her life as an “assassin-spy.” Her plain body was altered to look like a super model’s, and the palms of her hands and the soles of her feet were given the ability to excrete the nano machines. Her mind was restructured as well. Her inhibition was stripped away, as she was reprogramed to serve only nanoTouch.

Eventually, she was ordered to take down the leader of the influential sorority Lambda Epsilon Sigma. Their leader had powers beyond anything her superiors could comprehend, and she was fully immune to the nano machines. Using the infinitesimal degree of doubt within Allie’s mind, the Lambda leader ripped away all her mental conditioning. But there was a single catch: Allie had to take down nanoTouch, thereby crippling the assassin-spy network.

While on that mission for the Lambdas, she decided to change her appearance. She relished in her newfound freedom, while wanting to throw nanoTouch off her trail. She eventually found Amy, a woman of similar body type, but ultimately different appearance. She made Amy fall in love with her, before she copied her appearance, and absorbed her mind. The plan was for Amy to take on Allie’s appearance, but the idea of have a biological twin sister fascinated her. So she altered Amy’s memories so that she fell in love with the twin sister she never knew.

Allie then separated from her now twin sister to complete her mission. She soon found herself thinking about Amy more and more. She would exhibit her mannerisms, and even think like her. At first, she thought it was very convenient, because it made it easier to function as a twin. Eventually, she felt that same seed of love that she gave to Amy sprout within her. And when she succeeded in her mission for the Lambdas, she could not lie to her sister any longer. She gave her all her own memories, and the power to wield the nano machines. Their love became even deeper, as they became truly identical in body and mind. They soon decided that there was no need to keep their minds separate, and in that moment, they ceased to be two.

For Love and Stockings:

One of their earliest creations was what they called the “Stockinged Lovers.” Allie created them prior to fully merging her mind with Amy’s, but that no longer mattered. They had not seen them in some time, and had decided to see how they were. The idea of a threesome, well a foursome, sounded good to them.

The slim, brown haired Megan opened the door. She was wearing a tight T-shirt, a short jean-skirt, and black fishnets. “Oh, hi Allie! This must be your sister. Amy, right?” Megan was merely guessing who was who. One of them nodded, “Yeah, hi. I’m Amy.”

Megan then led them into the small house after giving “Allie” a long hug. While they were hugging, she injected nano machines into Megan. They commanded Megan to be one-hundred percent open about everything to the Nano Twins. The three of them sat in the living room. The Twins sat on the couch, while Megan sat on the big armchair.

“Valery’s just finishing up with the snacks,” Megan paused, “Wow, you’re really looking good Allie.”

“Thanks.”

“You know, I’m sure you two get this all the time, but I really can’t tell you two apart. I mean, your both even wearing the same clothes!”

“Yeah, we do. We generally like the same things, so thin look isn’t necessarily intentional.” The Twins looked at each other and laughed.

Valery then walked in with a tray of cheese and crackers. She had a somewhat fuller body than Megan’s, and was blonde. She was wearing a blouse, short shorts, and sheer black stockings “Hi everyone,” she paused awkwardly while looking at the twins, “Oh, I hope you two don’t take this the wrong way, but who’s who?”

The Twins “revealed” who was who, and “Allie” stood up. She walked over and hugged Valerie, while giving her the same nano machine treatment as Megan. Allie then sat down next to her other half, while Valerie sat on the armrest on Megan’s chair.

Megan and Valerie gave each other a powerful look, while Megan automatically stroked her lover’s stockinged leg. There was only love in their eyes. It was in that moment where the Twins realized that they may have liked each other long before they came along, and that their nano machines merely had opened the door for their love. There was no way to know for sure, though.

“So how have you two been?” asked one of the Twins.

“Oh, great!” proclaimed Valery.

“We found some work pretty quickly after nanoTouch was shutdown,” said Megan.

“I’m working at a medical research firm now, and Megan works as an administrative assistant at some other random place,” she said, teasing her lover.

“Pay no attention to her,” she said with fake anger, “I got a great job!”

“I see you two still like stockings,” said one of the Twins.

“Oh we fucking LOVE stockings. It really is our fetish,” Megan said while groping her lovers sheer legs. Valery bit her lip.

“Umm, yeah, she’s not lying! Actually, we’ve expanded our fetish to full body stockings. You’ll never know how good it feels to have every inch of your skin covered in that smooth stocking fabric,” Valery said breathing heavily, while feeling her own legs.

“Sounds like you two have great sex lives!” one of the Twins said.

“You have no idea! We’ve even dabbled in latex body suits. Not as comfortable as your average lingerie, but it makes us look so fucking hot!” Megan proclaimed.

“Oh, yea, Megan! She’s not lying! … I don’t wanna brag, but we have sex every night.”

“What was our record, Valerie? Four times?”

“Yup!”

“What about your sex lives?” Megan asked.

The twins smiled at each other. They decided not to tell them how they were lovers. “We’re both single right now, actually. We’ve been known to have a little ‘solo’ fun, though.”

“Well, at least that!” Valerie proclaimed, “Megan and I decided at the beginning of our relationship that sex should be a major part of our lives. Sex is just about that best thing their is, when its with the one you love.”

They continued to talk about sex. It was quite the site to see that their hosiery fetish evolved. The Twins were very glad they gave that to them. It practically made them nymphomaniacs! This fetish morphed their minds in such a way that it was very rare that they had sex fully naked (being nude was kinky for them), and more often than not, they dressed from head to toe in nylons during their daily sex ritual. One of the ways they kept their near constant sex fresh was once a week they would surprise each other with something new. This included new moves or lingerie. One of their favorite things to do that came out of this was simply one pleasuring the other, while totally incased in stockings. Remarkably, they also learned how to make each other squirt, and did so at least once a night.

Eventually the twins decided that they wanted to see the lovers in action. They all hugged, and excreted their nano machines. They adjusted their perceptions so that the Twins were leaving, and that they could not perceive the Twins’ presence at all that night. There was no need to make them want to have sex, as they were planing do so anyway.

It was a unique sight to see Megan and Valerie leading two invisible people to the door, and waiving goodby to them. The Twins then observed the lovers.

“I fucking want you know! I’m so horny!” Megan said forcefully.

“Oh fuck, I want you too! Oh, baby, its your turn to surprise me!” she barely said in her arousal.

The arousal and love turned to excitement in Megan’s eyes. “You’ll be taking orders from me tonight,” she said cutely. She then took her lover’s hand, and brought her to their bedroom.

“Take off all those clothes. Get naked.” Valery seemed somewhat unhappy to be taking off her stockings, but knew something fun was about to occur!

Megan then took a pink gift bag out of their closet, and took out a blue box. She gave it to a happy Valery, who opened it promptly. “Oh, they’re beautiful!” she said with total joy. “Shh! I’m doing all the talking tonight!” she said with a devious smile before continuing, “I had the outfit specially made. I have a matching one!” Megan then took out another box from the bag.

Inside the boxes were pantyhose-like outfits. The material was blue with lighter, tiger-like stripes. They came in three pieces: A head covering, long sleeve shirt with attached gloves, and leggings.

“Just lie there, I’ll tell you what to do,” Megan proclaimed to a very obedient Valery. She then stripped in front of her lover, and tied her hair back. She first rolled on the leggings in a slow, sensual manner. She then pulled on the shirt one sleeve at a time. And finally, she carefully put on the hood. Her brown hair sexily flowed within the hood extension in the back. She was completely covered from head to toe. Even the slit for her mouth was in reality just tan colored pantyhose.

With her hose covered hands, she groped down from head to breast, legs, and finally to feet. Her breathing was heavy and deliberate. It looked as it she almost came without even touching her snatch.

She then looked at her naked lover. Though she understood that Valery was beautiful, and was certainly aroused by her, in many ways these lovers were more attracted to the hosiery than their bodies. “Put the fucking hose on!” Megan ordered out of breath. Valerie did so very quickly. They were then both totally encased in their pantyhose suits.

They way they looked at each other and the world through their pantyhose hoods made it clear that everything was turning them on. It was a bizarre mix of total lust for the world, and deep love for each other.

Megan then jumped onto her encased lover. Their kiss was deep and passionate, as was the way their hands groped their bodies. Megan then moved her hand between their wet crotches. Thrusting her body into her hand, she rubbed vigorously. They both writhed in their pleasure. They came quickly and hard. Neither squirt, but their crotches were quit wet.

“Lets make it last this time! Just follow my lead, Valery,” Megan proclaimed. She then crawled to her lover’s soaked crotch. She picked up the top of the damp leggings, and burrowed her encased head inside. Valery did the same. With their tongues outstretched through their hose-mouth, they licked their lover’s wet snatches. The feel of their fabric covered tongues on their wanting snatches made them writhe even more. All their conscious motions were slow and deliberate. Their was only love in their actions. Even their animalistic grunts and moans sounded like love.

Then their breathing and moans began to increase exponentially. Their control over the pleasure visibly lessened. “Oh God, Megan! I’m gonna squirt!” she screamed. “Me too!” Valery answered. They then screamed passionately, as their juices gushed through the hose, and all over their lover’s encased faces.

The drank lovingly, and emerged from their lover’s crotch. Megan crawled back up to Valery’s face. The looked at each other through the wet pantyhose. “I love you,” Megan proclaimed breathlessly. “I love you, too,” Valery responded in a whisper. They passionately kissed, and held each other.

A New Request:

The Nano Twins left, amazed at how the Stockinged Lovers’ relationship progressed. They were so passionate, and so obviously in love. When the twins arrived home, a familiar woman was sitting on their couch.

Well, it was more the woman’s demeanor that they recognized. She had straight, dark brown hair, sun kissed skin, and deep green eyes. The Twins had a feeling that this women was from the more than influential sorority Lambda Epsilon Sigma.

“Hello, I’m Ashley. You don’t know me, but I’m sure you’ve guessed that I’m one of the Lambdas,” she said in a regal tone that matched her demeanor, “You most certainly know our leader, Lucy. I am merely the director of the North American region.” Their was a strong hint of ambition in her voice. “But now to the point. We need you again.”

“Again?” stated one of the Twins.

“I already took care of your little problem. All my debts are paid,” stated another.

“Yes, I know. But we do need you again. Our powers of the mind have no equal,” she said with arrogance in her tone, “But our talents can be meaningless toward the physical. You have remarkable physical talents through your nano machines. With need that kind of talent.”

“Why?” asked one Twin.

“What’s going on?” asked the other Twin.

The Lambda then explained of the sinister underpinnings of the recent shifts toward matriarchy and lesbianism. The Twins didn’t like the idea of being dominated, and liked the idea of Lambdas being in their debt.

“I will help you,” the Twins said in unison, “But their are others I would like to rally for our cause.”

“That is fine,” Ashley said pleased, “But do not take long.”

The next day, the Twins went back to the Stockinged Lovers. It was unannounced, but they were pleased to have them around. The lovers were wearing white robes, and had on the same blue pantyhose over their legs that they were wearing the night before.

They went into the living room. The lovers sat hip to hip holding hands on their couch, while the Twins sat on the adjacent chairs.

“So, you know, we’re surprised to see you two again so soon.”

“Yes,” said one twin.

“We know,” said the other.

The Twins then held each other’s hands. Using the nano machines, they synced their minds. While, for all intents and purposes, they were the same person, one mind lived in two bodies. It was merely easier to pretend to be two people when they weren’t synced.

“I need your help,” the Twins said in perfect unison.

“What?” Megan asked confused.

“Well, I suppose I should give you some truth. We are not two people. Not anymore. Well, let me just show you.” With hands still clamped, they walked up to the confused lovers. Their motions were identical right down their blinking. With their free hands, they touch the lovers. The nano machines flew into their bodies, programmed to give them all the information the Twins thought necessary. The twins of course did not add information about how they helped them fall in love and gain a fetish.

“Why do you want our help? We’re just two normal women.” Valery asked once she gained some composure.

“I only have to bodies with one mind. If I give you two my power, we may have more of a chance. And you two have such strong temperament.”

The Twins not taking no for an answer, placed their free hands on the lovers again. This time they gave them their gift, and the complete knowledge of how to use them. They however did not transfer their pleasure zone to their feet like what had been done to them. They did make them want to aid them though.

The Twins smiled, and knew to then look for her first creation: The Orgasmic Spore Bearer …