The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Final Breath of Power

Therapy:

Several months ago, Dr. John Whight and his wife ended their relationship with his former patient Sandy Greene, who was the successful owner of the modeling firm “Sandy Greene Productions,” and is now devoting all his lust to his wife Dana. His love for Dana all but ran out of gas not long before he met with Sandy, and now he purely lusts over her. Dana, who is now bi with an uncontrollable foot fetish from his meddling, has never been closer to John. This was all possible thanks to the special pen from the publishing company Potesto & Domina, which came with one of the hypnotherapy books he owned.

Since his first experiments with Sandy and his wife, he became an accomplished hypnotherapist, despite that fact that it seemed to be more difficult for more therapists to distinguish themselves of late. He still worked for Dr. Kends, but has since become the de facto leader of the practice. His recent publication, “Core of the Mind: Definitive Applications of Hypnotherapy,” made him one of the most respected hypnotherapists of his time. It was published by Potesto & Domina.

Sure, he would “cure” his patients, but often had fun with them in the process. With male patients, for example, he would transfer a caffeine addiction to a foot addiction, or to alleviate anxiety have them fuck numerous women, which often included other patients. With female patients a “cure” was often further down the road, especially if they were attractive. For them he would change their sexuality to help them advance in their work, give them foot fetishes to help them explore different realms of sexuality. John especially loved his group therapy sessions, which often led to an orgy.

There were some days were he was surprised he got away with fucking his patients in more ways than one, but it never really bothered him. If someone found out, he would just hypnotize them too. He simply sees himself as above everyone, even with the world much more matriarchal than it had been.

John had just finished a group session with what he dubbed the “Leggings” group. They all loved stockings, pantyhose, etc, from their numerous sessions. For the three women in the group, he made them so obsessed with leggings that they must have them on as much as possible, while they would also not become sexually aroused without them. For the two men, while they may not necessarily want to wear them, sexual arousal could not be achieved without them. This was one of his longest running and favorite groups.

His next patient, Tessa Richards, arrived about an hour later. This was to be his first meeting with her. She had a full body, and had dark brown hair. She was wearing a blouse, tight jeans and sneakers. She did not specify why she wanted therapy over the phone.

“Good to meet you. Please have a seat, Tessa,” John said therapeutically.

“So, I, umm, I hear your one of the best … with hypnotherapy that is,” she said unsteadily.

“Well, that all depends on you.”

“Yeah. I guess you want to know why I’m here.”

“Of course.”

“I, ahh,” she chuckled nervously, “After I broke up with my boyfriend a month ago, I realized that I just can’t get close to people anymore. I mean, in a sexual way. My ex just wanted more, and I just could never give it to him.”

“Were you not close with anyone in particular when you were younger?”

“No one in particular …” she said while she saw John scribbled notes down with his special pen.

“Hmm. Why don’t you tell me about the last person you were close to —the one before your current ex—and how that relationship was destroyed?” he asked as his glistening pen began to mesmerize Tessa

“I guess … It was freshman year in college. I was close to my boyfriend at the time. Actually, at the time money was tight. I suppose that’s how it was for him too. For anyone really. Money was so tight that I barely was able to pay for the second semester. I quickly realized that I would not have the cash to continue on to the next. I had a friend from high school who did some modeling, and got plenty of cash from it. She gave me the name of her agent—Ronald was his name —well, needless to say, I got plenty of cash, and really enjoyed myself. That was when I realized that I’m a bit of an exhibitionist. I’m perfectly happy about that fact! … Anyway, Ronald had connections with some live webcam porn site. He said he could make a good deal with them, and make me even more cash than I ever did with modeling!”

“Did you make the deal?”

“Fuck yeah! I already told you I love showing my body off. Well, anyway … I never told my boyfriend about the webcam. I did tell him about the modeling, and he was fine with that. I just didn’t know how he would react to me doing just about anything for anyone online. He did have quite the reaction when he found out! He came to my place unannounced and drunk one night (he’s pretty quiet when he drunk). I was doing a private session online, when he walked in. Actually, I just finished the session with a pretty strong orgasm. He was in shock. He said I was a whore. He broke up with me right there. When he sobered up, we talked about it sensibly, but the relationship was still over. I still do some modeling, but I haven’t done an online show since.

“Well, thats all very interesting,” he said wanting get right to it, “I think I can help you. Just sit back, and relax. Watch the pen. Watch the pen as it sways. Watch it glisten in the light. Good, Tessa.” She went under as easily any other. She was now like putty in his hands.

“Can you hear me, Tessa?”

“Yes, Dr. Whight,” she answered in a common monotone.

“Good, Tessa. You shall take everything I say from this point on as truth.”

“Yes, Dr. Whight.”

“Good, Tessa. Now answer me this: What is your sexuality?”

“Straight, Dr. Whight.”

“What if I said you were bisexual, Tessa?”

“Then I would be bisexual, Dr. Whight.”

“Well, Tessa, you are bisexual. You accepted this truth yesterday. You just could not deny this truth any longer. This is one of the first things you mentioned to me today. It is in fact the reason why you are narcissistic, which you also mentioned earlier.”

“I … errrr …” Tessa’s mind was reordering itself. It almost looked painful as she writhed. “… Yes, Dr. Whight. I am bisexual.”

“Good, Tessa. How do you feel?”

“Strange, Dr. Whight. It is true that I am bi, but it almost feels wrong somehow.”

“It is not wrong at all, Tessa, it is truth.”

“Yes, Dr. Whight. There is nothing strange about my sexuality. I love both sexes equally. I love my own body.”

“Excellent, Tessa. Now, you also have a fetish.”

“What fetish do I have, Dr. Whight?”

“A latex fetish. Specifically, women and yourself in latex.”

“I, um, errrrr … Yes, Dr. Whight. Latex on women and myself turns me on.”

“You are not yet consciously aware of this fetish, Tessa.”

“Yes, I understand.”

“When you are aware of these desires, you of course will be heavily attracted to other women and yourself when the attire is worn. You will also want to wear it as much as you can. When you start to feel and wear the latex you will of course find yourself horny. You will quickly learn that you love being horny all the time. Do you understand, Tessa?”

“ Yes, Dr. Whight,” she responded dutifully.

“Now, when I count to three, you will awake. You will not consciously remember what has transpired, but all that I have told you is of course truth, Tessa. One—Two—Three.”

Tessa quickly came back into consciousness. “Wow, thats kinda refreshing. Little light headed though … Can’t remember a thing …”

“Its common to not remember hypnosis right away. You might as well have been asleep. Its not unlike a common dream,” John stated.

“Well, what did you find out?” she asked while clearly not concerned about not remembering.

“Quite a bit, actually. If you don’t mind me being blunt…”

“Tell me right out,” she butted in.

“Well, all right. There are parts of your sexuality that you’ve suppressed.”

“Suppressed? I told you I accepted my bisexuality recently.”

“Yes, but there’s more.”

“More?” she asked nervously.

“Yes. You have a fetish for latex. You knew subconsciously, but somehow could not admit it to yourself.”

“ … I think, your right … I guess it all makes sense. I denied my sexuality till recently. Its only fitting that there was even more.”

“How do you feel?”

“I feel … open. More open than I’ve ever felt. There’s nothing I’m holding back anymore. I’m free!”

“Congratulations.”

“Thank you, Dr. Whight!”

They talked some more, and agreed that she would come in the next week for them to decide if she needed to continue therapy.

John went home that week with his usual sense of power. ‘There is nothing I can’t do,’ he thought. When he walked in to his house his naked wife came running over. She gave him a long, lustful, wet kiss. Her spit had its usual strong taste of feet. Not too long ago, he made his wife bi with a powerful foot fetish. A fetish so powerful that she even sucked on John’s toes!

“How’s your little yoga project coming?” he said to the brown haired woman he only lusted over now.

“I actually succeeded! My pussy was finally just close enough to my mouth for my tongue to reach. You were right, I do taste pretty good there. Then again, tasting myself off my feet it still the best!”

“That’s excellent!”

She then gave John her usual foot/blow job. She squeezed his cock between her wrinkly arches, while she vigorously sucked his member. She was quite lustful! He made it so that she loves the taste of cum long ago, and when he finally came, she drank every ounce of his cum.

She was licking her feet clean, when he found himself staring at his special pen. It glistened in the light. It certainly was a glorious pen: It never ran out of ink; its chrome finish never seemed to tarnish; its very shine could dominate any mind. He knew that it was the pen, more than anything else, which made him the hypnotherapist he became. Yet he knew not why the pen was so integral.

He kept starring at it. There was something different about it. Something … Something … Before he knew it, the pen dominated his mind. There was only the pen. He could not perceive his wife staring at it as he was. New thoughts flooded his mind. All his patients were now his minions (not much of a change), and he would take orders from the pen. Those orders would lead to higher orders from even higher women. There was no question …