The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Final Breath of Power

4 Prosinos and the Power of the Spores

Katy’s Wet Night at Lambda Epsilon Sigma:

Katy, Sandy and I were flown to the Lambda’s island of Prosinos in Greece. One of the Sisters showed Katy and I to our room as ordered, while another brought Sandy to hers. Not counting the small airport, the complex looked like it was out of some ancient Greek epic. Great marble columns lined many of the buildings, while large fountains laid on many of the intersections. The room for Katy and I was as elaborately designed as the rest of the complex. We were tired from the trip, and prepared for bed.

“John?”

“Yes, Katy.”

“You know, since I gave Sandy our gift, I’ve felt strange.”

“What do you mean?” I asked concerned.

“I can’t put my finger on it. Like a lack of control. I know you’ve noticed how I’ve been exhaling the Spores much more often. I just can’t help it any more.” The Spores were flowing freely from her mouth, which made the words echo in my head. Then, without her realizing it, she switched fully to the Spores. ‘The Spores excreted from my feet have been especially prevalent! The Liquid Spores have been coming out on their own, too, a little bit. I just don’t understand.’

She saw that I looked mesmerized, and realized the way that she was speaking to me. She exhaled Spores at me to help me concentrate.

“Yeah … I noticed how the Spores have been coming from you. I don’t know what to say … Unless you want to bolster me some more, I’m very tired … The Sisters may be able to help … tomorrow.”

She agreed, with a worried look on her. I never saw her so vulnerable before. I wanted to help, but her uncontrolled Spore excretions sapped the energy from me.

That night Katy woke me up. She was moaning and grunting like she was in some wet dream, but she was awake.

“Katy!?”

“Uhhh … OHHH … SOMETHING’S HAPPENING!!!!” she screamed.

It was like she was in some perpetual orgasm. I couldn’t understand it. I then noticed the sweet smell of uncontrolled Spores, and turned on the light next to the bed. Katy flung the blanket away in her orgasmic motions. Her naked body was shimmering and dripping like she just walked out of the shower. But it wasn’t sweat. I could see that she was growing wetter and wetter, while her feet grew wetter the fastest. The sickly sweet smell of Spores permeated my mind. I could barely think. I watched frozen. Every pore of her body seemed to excrete Spores. The wetness soon turned to visible drops, and those drops soon connected. Soon a sheet of Liquid Spores covered every inch of her skin. Like the sheet of liquid had a mind of its own, it poured itself into her crotch, ass, mouth, nose, ears, and eyes, while it traveled along her long black hair. All the while it replenished itself, and continued to smother every inch of her skin.

Her loud orgasmic screams quieted as the liquid poured down her throat. Her wild thrashing slowly came to a halt. She closed her eyes. A thick, milky, amorphous shell covered her. The smell of the Spores continued to increase. I could not help but inhale. I felt myself falling, as the world shrouded itself.

In the blackness, I felt Katy’s soft, full lips touch mine. I kissed her back. I then felt Spores flowing into me. My mind slowly returned. I then heard, “Wake up, Jim.”

My eyes slowly opened to Katy’s lovely green eyes over me. I could smell the Spores emanating from her. “What happened?” I whispered, thinking that what I saw may have been a dream. “Something remarkable!” she replied excitedly.

My eyes shot open. I was in some medical facility. I must have still been on Prosinos, because there was no man in sight. Plus, all the women’s eyes had at least a green tint, which meant that these Lambdas were very powerful. I quickly wondered if Katy could have been a powerful Lambda because of her green eyes, but I shrugged off the thought.

“When I gave Sandy our gift, I reached some critical mass with the Spores,” Katy explained, “I don’t fully understand it, but it seems to be out of what all the Spores did to me, and all I did with them.”

“What are you saying?” I asked quietly.

“I am the Spores now. Every fiber of my being!”

“I don’t understand…”

“Maybe I don’t fully either, yet, but I know you can smell them coming off of me … Its been two days since the night I was transformed into a Living Spore. You went into a coma from all the Spores I excreted. I only broke out of that shell an hour ago … I think I’m more powerful than even these Lambdas!”

I stayed in the hospital for the rest of the day. Having all those powerful women around me, I finally realized how pushed aside males were becoming …

The Living Spore:

Katy lay on a couch alone in our room. A warm fire crackled in the fireplace next to her. She was thinking about how she became a “Living Spore.” From the very beginning, her body was flooded with Spores. Because of them, her body completely changed. Before her transformation, she was slim, with light skin, light brown hair, and deep green eyes. Except for her green eyes, Katy was almost the opposite now: Jet black hair; voluptuous body. The lightly tanned skin of course came through her friendship with Sandy. The Spores made it easy for her to convince everyone of who she was, and loved how easy is was for her. She especially loved how she no longer had to deal with any body hair. After I made every pour on her feet excrete Spores, she rarely wore anything on them, because those Spores automatically kept her feet clean. When she learned how to excrete the Liquid Spores at will, she could do anything through her feet. And it was all that, which enabled the Spores to evolve. That is how she became the Living Spore.

I walked into the room to see my naked Katy lying on the couch. She was impossibly more alluring. Her very scent was addicting. If she wanted to overpower me, I would not stop her. All I wanted to do was make love and lust to her. I breathed deep, and heard in my mind, ‘My instincts have changed. Help me explore them, Jim.’

The next thing I knew, I was naked on the carpeted floor with her decadent soles on my face. I placed one into my mouth, and massaged the other. The one in my mouth spewed the Liquid Spores, and forced itself deeper and deeper. I felt her long toes push up against the back of my throat. It eventually pushed its way up, reconfiguring as it went to accommodate itself. Before I knew it, her sole rested on the back of my throat. Much of the size eleven must have embedded itself into my brain, because of its shear size! With Katy’s orgasmic scream, I felt her foot explode Liquid Spores within me. I felt the substance dribble through my eyes, ears, nose and mouth.

The foot slowly pulled itself out, as I felt my insides seemingly morph back to how they were. Without thinking, I stopped mindlessly rubbing her other silky foot, and stood. Katy flipped onto her stomach, and I lunged at the foot I just held. I cradled it at the ankle, and found myself drooling uncontrollably. Sole up, I first inserted the sexy toes into my mouth. I then had the feeling that not all had really returned to normal after the other foot was removed, and that my mouth and throat were now perfectly prepared to accept her feet. The foot easily slid in from my massive amount of drool. As it reached my throat, it shifted downwards. What shocked me was how good it felt. It was clear that my mouth and throat were now made to become sensitive at the touch of a woman’s foot. Eventually the sole rested in the front of my now sensitized throat. Breathing was remarkably not a problem. Then something strange began to happen. Out of my control, I could feel my throat seemingly convulse around Katy’s foot. It was as if my throat was worshiping it! Somehow knowing that despite how good it felt, my throat could not cum, so I grabbed my solid cock. I could hear Katy moan in ecstasy. After what felt like an eternity, her foot exploded in my throat, as she screamed in ecstatic orgasm. I came long and hard at the same time. I felt my body accept her liquid as easily as if it were water. She slowly removed her foot, and everything faded to black …

The next thing I knew, Katy’s silky feet were moving away from my face. I was lying naked on the couch with her adjacent to me. I breathed deep, and heard her say in my mind, ‘I moved my pleasure center to my feet. My vagina is now as sensitive my elbow! I made it all practical too. I can walk on my bare feet, and not have it hurt. I can use the Liquid Spores to activate the sensitivity at will, and if I’m simply turned on, I’d have to get off my feet pretty quickly!’ She laughed out loud, and in my head. ‘Practically being a single, giant Spore makes such changes easy for me. What surprised me was how my instincts automatically changed to accommodate it all. And even better, my throat and mouth can easily accommodate women’s feet the way I had you accommodate them in your dream. The Spores STILL can amaze me! … I want you to share this change with me, Jim. I want your dream to be our reality.”

I breathed over to her, ‘Yes. Transform me, Katy!’

She lifted her left foot, which seemed more alluring than ever. I opened wide. As her foot slowly penetrated, I could hear her moan loudly. Her foot leaked Liquid Spores, while changing things at it went. It was so much like the dream Katy induced, except it was more, well, real! As her toes slid up my throat, I could feel it accommodate her massive size eleven. It eventually rested on the back of my throat, and in my brain. Katy moaned and cooed until she screamed in orgasm. Her foot spewed massively. The liquid didn’t leak out of my head like in the dream, but there was so much that it felt like it could have! I could feel the liquid being absorbed within me, as my feet tingled. She eventually removed her foot.

As my mind stabilized, I realized that my sexual needs subtly changed. While I was still drawn to just about every part of a woman’s body, my already strong attraction to feet actually doubled! The thought of having a sexy feminine foot down my throat was now far stronger than having them wrapped around my cock. I also realized that my attraction to pussies was half of what it was, as that was no longer where true pleasure lay for at least Katy. I then glanced down at my own feet. The were transformed into ones a sexy woman like Kay may have. However, they were only as sensitive as the average woman’s feet, and my cock was still my true pleasure center. Still, I felt a strong urge to shove my feet down Katy’s throat!

I crawled on top of my naked lover. We lightly kissed, as our sexy feet lightly rubbed each other. What Katy did ensured that we were only compatible with each other in making love. That only made me love her more.

A turquoise eyed Lambda walked in, and stated, “In an hour, or whenever you’re ready I guess, our President of Global Operations would like to see you …”