The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finding a replacement

By Latexthom

Chapter 10

Josephine entered when Scudamore called and Dolly put on her gas mask while Josephine had her back towards Dolly and then sprayed both Josephine and Mr Scudamore. She only gave them a small amount of the vapour and then taking another bottle of ‘4’ out of her bag gave each of them a bottle and told them both to drink it. They did as instructed and Dolly said, “Mr Scudamore, you will forget nothing and have access to all you memories and knowledge. Josephine the only thing you will forget is how to say ‘No’ to Mr Scudamore”.

Dolly waited until both Mr Scudamore and Josephine were under the influence of the number 4 water and asked Mr Scudamore what Walter had instructed him to do if she had become soft. Scudamore said, “I was to make you drink the water and then ready you a letter Walter had written”. Dolly said give me the letter and you will forget that Walter gave you these instructions and that he gave you the atomiser or bottle of water. From now on you are my slave you will do your utmost to protect me and Walter’s estate, if you feel that things need to change you must bring this to my attention and get agreement before you make any changes, when you wake up you will forget that you have been in a trance or that Josephine has been here in your office, however when you next see Josephine you will again proposition her as you have done in the past and not allow her to say no. Josephine, you are now my slave and will do whatever I tell you. You are also totally submissive to Mr Scudamore”. You have seen the latex clothing I have worn in the office and you are keen to try it. You will ask Mr Scudamore if it would be alright the wear it in the office and you will wear whatever he instructs you to wear and only removing any clothes with his permission in fact you will not make any personal decisions without Mr Scudamore’s approval.

Josephine please, go back to your desk and then count down from one hundred and wake up when you get to zero remembering none of this trance or you being asked to come in here. Mr Scudamore, you will also forget that you have been in a trance and remember that Walter enslaved Josephine for you before he died. Count down from 100 and wake when you reach zero. Dolly open the letter Walter had given Scudamore and put all the empty containers in her bag. Walter wrote, “Henry get Dolly to drink the battle of water, wait ten minutes and the read the remainder to her out load. Dolly you are confident young lady and you need to follow all Walter’s instructions, especially when it comes to his family. You are allowed a little discretion when it come to Rosemary and Averill but they need to be well and truly humiliated, Imogen and Patty however must be ruined and turned into sex obsessed sluts or whores with no way back. Dolly thought, “You spiteful old bugger, I will do to Patty and Imogen what I want to do and they will always have a way back to me”.

Mr Scudamore stirred and Dolly said, “Well if that is all, I will go. Thank you for all your help”. Dolly stood and Scudamore showed her out. Dolly walked back to the house and found Patty hanging the latex clothing on the line and Imogen was still in the kitchen preparing dinner. Dolly told them what had happened at Scudamore’s office and what she had done and then showed them the note. Imogen said, “Is this you have in store for us”. Dolly said, “I have to exercise the demon in me that Walter put there, but no this is not what you will be, Tomorrow lunch time you will be the happiest you have ever been and it will all be over”.

Imogen laid the table and dished out the food onto three plates. As they sat and ate in silence Dolly stocked Imogen’s hand and said, “Don’t worry everything will be alright”. Before she could say any more there was a knock on the door.

Dolly asked Imogen to see who it was and Imogen returned with Jenifer and Carol Dolly said, “Welcome girls hopefully by tomorrow morning you will both be on your way home. Come into the sitting room all of you I have something to say”. Dolly sat down in Walter’s armchair and asked Jenifer what she had been doing. Jenifer said, “I have been having sex with lots of strange men and woman”. Dolly said, “What about you Carol”. Carol replied, “I have also been having sex with strangers as well”.

Dolly asked, “Did you both enjoy it”. Jenifer said, “I didn’t at first, but now I love it especially when I am being bound”. Carol said, “I performed exactly like that woman told me to but no I did not enjoy any of it”. Dolly said, “There are two more maid costumes on the spare bed go as see if they fit. Carol and Jenifer left the sitting room and Patty said, “What have you planned for us”. Dolly replied, “I have nothing planned for either of you I love you both, but Walter has given some very strong instructions the only loop hole is how long it should last. He assumed it would be forever but I have made the finish for tomorrow morning so don’t worry I have made it so you will enjoy it”. Jenifer came back wearing another maid uniform which fitted her perfectly and said, “The other uniform didn’t fit either of us”. Dolly said, “You stay here I will find her something”. Dolly went up stairs and said, “Well chubby Carol that will not do, put the clothes you were wearing when you came here, back on and come down stairs and everything that happens to you in the next twelve hours will be the most enjoyable experience of your young life”.

While Dolly was still upstairs with Carol, the door bell sounded and Imogen went to answer it. There were four men outside and Imogen thought she recognised them. The leader said, “Well we meet again, is your Mistress in”. Imogen’s memory of the other night came flooding back and Imogen shouted up the stairs, “Mistress the men you were expecting have arrive. Come in gentlemen my mistress will not be more than a moment”.

The four men entered the sitting room and when they glimpsed Patty and Jenifer one of them said, “Two more lovely maids, Your Mistress has an eye for beauty”. Carol and Dolly entered and Dolly said, “Gentlemen welcome to my home, I believe and sum has been agreed for this transaction and I want all four returned in this condition tomorrow morning at eight o’clock”. A tall man in a pinstripe suit, pulled a thick envelope out of his inside pocket and handed it to Dolly. Dolly passed the envelope to Carol and said, “You had better count this”. Carol counted out the cash and said, “There is ten thousand pounds here”.

Dolly replied, “Now then my little whores you had better go and entertain these men and remember to come back tomorrow at eight”. Each man linked arms with one of the females and the man in the suit said, “Are there any restrictions we should know about”. Dolly said, “No drugs or capital punishment is permitted and any infringement will be severely punished”. As they were about to leave Dolly said to the man in the suit, “Before you go, could I have a word in private”. She led him into the kitchen while his colleagues loaded the girls into a minibus parked outside.

In the kitchen dolly held her breath and sprayed the man. She then went into the garden and put her mask on before rejoining him on the kitchen where she said, “Are you intentions to my girls honourable”. The man said, “Not entirely, we are not intending to bring them back tomorrow, we believe that for £10,000 we should get them for the weekend”.

Dolly said, “You are now my slave and you have no free will, however if you bring the girls back tomorrow morning I will reconsider your fate, you are forbidden to mention this to any one and while you are fucking my latex clad whores you will develop a latex fetish that will be absolute, now you will awake as you step outside and if anyone asks, we were talking about a repeat engagement”

Dolly led him to the front door and pushed him outside into the street. Within seconds, she heard the minibus pull away from the curb. She returned to the sitting room and recounted the money; Carol had counted before departing with the men and then put it away.

Dolly then cleaned the house and brought all the clothing in from the washing line and put it away, lightly dusted with talc. Being the first night she had been on her own she was at a loss of what to do. So she phoned Simone, when Simone answered Dolly said, “How are things going down in Gloucester”. Simone said, “Not to good, I still have to wear these knickers 24 hours a day and they are beginning to causing problems, I have a sweat rash and I am beginning to smell nasty. Melanie has taken over in the shop and is doing really good. Today she only came to ask one question. Judith is no better I try the talisman on her every night but it has no effect. Dolly said, “I have some things to sort out in the morning but if I get finished in plenty of time, I will come down tomorrow afternoon and we can see what Walter’s latest drug can do”. Simone asked how the funeral went and Dolly told her all the details except Fiona. They chatted for a further half an hour and then Simone said, “Look I will have to go, I am looking forward very much to having you back, see you tomorrow”. Dolly put the phone down and thought, “She will have to learn not to put the phone down on her Mistress”.

Dolly changed out of her black satin suit into a latex blouse and skirt and then went out for a walk. The light was fading but she had two bottles of water and a full atomiser in her bag. She thought she would walk through the red light district and see if she could meet anyone she knew.

There were no prostitutes that she knew, so she turned and started to walk home. She was half way through the district when a car slowed and stopped beside her. The passenger window dropped and the drive leaned across and said, “How much darling”. Dolly replied, “You are mistaken sir I am not a whore and I do not appreciate being accosted on the street”. The man apologised saying, “I beg your pardon. You must forgive my misunderstanding; you are walking down the wrong street”. He drove on about one hundred yards and parked, getting out he waited on the kerb for Dolly to approach him. Dolly checked the direction of the wind and then took the atomiser out of her bag and moved the mask to the top. As she neared the man, he said, “How can you walk down this street dressed like that and tell me you are not looking for sex”. Dolly said, “My choice of dress, has nothing to do with sex and I repeat my denial that I am a whore”. The man Replies. “Well, now that I am up close, I can see that your clothes are not that slutty, so you may be right. Can I give you a ride home”? Dolly clutched the atomiser and said, “Thank you that will be nice”.

The man opened the front passenger door and Dolly stepped in and while he walked around to his door Dolly quickly fitted the mark over her head. As he got in the car and looked across he said, “What the...”, as Dolly sprayed the atomiser in his face. The man just continued to stare at Dolly so she asked, “What is your name, what do you do and are you married”? The man replied, “My name is Reginald Croswell, I am the owner of Scarborough Precision Engineering and yes I am married with two young children”. Dolly asked “Why do you seek out prostitutes, is your marriage not a happy one”? Reginald replied, “I love my wife but I have a fetish for latex which she does not share and when I met Silvia the other day, I thought it must be Christmas, and the sex I had with her, was so much better than the sex with my wife Pauline”. Dolly said, “Do you wear latex”. Reginald replied, “I have a little but I have to keep it hidden from Pauline, she goes ballistic if she sees any in the house”. Dolly said, “Take me home and bring Pauline to see me one evening next week and until then you will have to wear all your latex clothing under your normal clothes, The drug I sprayed in your face would normally destroy your free will, but I want to limit your humiliation to only those women you meet wearing nothing but latex”.

Reginald dropped Dolly off outside her house and before getting out of the car, she said, “You can either bring Pauline around on Monday or Wednesday evening about seven”.

Standing outside her house she removed the mask and put it in her bag as Reginald drove away. Dolly unlocked the door and went in and decided to restock her mind control drugs before going to bed, she went through the garden and the shed to Walters’s office and up his stairs to the lab. She replaced the filter in her mask and refilled the atomiser as well as her bottle of concentrated ‘4’ and four bottles of diluted ‘4’ before returning down the stairs and securing the office before returning to her garden and closing and locking the shed. She returned to her kitchen and hid her MC supplies in one of the top kitchen cupboards.

Dolly decided to go upstairs and get ready for bed, she took off her blouse and skirt and the high heeled shoes and had a shower before drying herself and putting on a floor length latex nightdress and getting into bed”. She was a sleep minutes after her head hit the pillow and awoke and seven forty five. Looking at the clock she jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom, five minutes later she returned to the bedroom wrapped in a towel. She dressed in the outfit that she had worn the previous night and was down stairs as the clock in the living room struck the half hour signal.

Dolly thought, “Someone is in serious trouble this morning”, she opened the door to see the minibus turning into the street. The driver found a parking space about six houses from Dolly’s and then all the girls stepped out and the four men joined them on the pavement. Dolly said, “Come on girls get inside and as Imogen passed her Dolly whispered, “I hope it wasn’t too upsetting”. Imogen said, “We will tell you all about it inside”. As the men approached Dolly the one in the suit said, “That was worth every penny, and I am sorry for what I said yesterday. We are here again next week end is there any possibility of a repeat engagement”. Dolly replied, “These two younger ones are going home this morning and my other two slaves are no longer sexual professionals but I will discuss the options with them later, give me a ring next Thursday and I will let you know”. The man said, “The other matter we discussed last night, are you going to ease my lack of FW”. Dolly replied, “I said, I would consider easing your condition if the girls were returned before eight thirty. I’ll speak to you on Thursday, good day”. Dolly then closed the door leaving the men on the street.

Back in the sitting room, Dolly said, “Well come on who is going to spill the beans, were they gentlemen or something else. Carol said, “It was fantastic the best sex any of us have ever had, we’ve had all of them in all our holes”. Imogen said, “If that was Walter’s punishment, you turned it into an absolute blast and I wouldn’t mind doing it again. What about you Patty”. Patty said, “I have never enjoyed sex as much as I enjoyed that, that thing you did about make their pleasure our pleasure was a stroke of genius”. Dolly handed the ten thousand pounds to Carol and said, “Take Jenifer home. You are both free from your original instructions but you can keep the joy you found last night”. Both girls squealed with joy and ran out of the house. Imogen said “Aren’t you worried they might want to become whores to get that Joy”. Dolly said, “It will be their decision, not mine. Why don’t you go and pack your things and I will take you home, we can release Madge on the way”. Imogen in her sexy French accent said, “Do you want us to change or stay like this”. Dolly said, “I prefer you like this”.

They both returned with a bag of clothes each and Dolly said, “Patty, have you packed your Mandarin dress and your mackintosh”? Patty said, “I didn’t put the Mackintosh in, I thought that was yours”. Dolly said, “Whenever you are at home your dress must be what you have on now, and you will speak in your sexy accent, whenever you go out, if not to school, you must put the mackintosh over your maid uniform. When you go to school, you can wear the mandarin dress under your normal clothing. Now we are going out put the mac on “.

While Patty was upstairs Imogen said, “Have I similar restrictions Mistress”. Dolly said, “Your portrayal of a French maid, secured last night, which freed your two young helpers, go and put on that little pink mackintosh from my wardrobe”.

Both Imogen and Patty came back with their uniforms hidden by rubber coats and Dolly said, “Ok let’s go”. She locked the house and they walked through the alley to the garage. When the garage door was open, they heard a cry for help. Dolly approached the cage and said, “What are you doing in there”. Madge said, “I am very sorry, I just wanted to find somewhere warm to sleep”. Dolly said, “You had better come out, take off that mask and take your trolley and go”. Madge took off the mask and keeping her eyes looking at the floor, took hold of the trolley before pushing it out of the garage and down the street. Dolly put the mask in the bag she had prepared with spare filters and a bottle of Walter’s chemical. She then put her blue rubberised mackintosh on and got in the car.

Imogen and Dolly were already sitting in the car, so she revered out of the garage and lowered the garage door. On the way out of the narrow labyrinth of roads, they passed a scruffy latex clad woman pushing her trolley.

Imogen said, “Does she know what has happened to her”, Dolly replied, “I doubt it, there is nothing left of Fiona in her mind. That stuff Walter made is so corrosive she will have no willpower and only the memories we gave her”. Imogen and Patty were both asleep before they left Scarborough so Dolly drove carefully so they would not be disturbed, she expected they had not had much sleep.

Dolly did the one hundred and nine miles in two hours fifty two minutes and arrived outside Imogen’s cottage before her two slaves, awoke.

Dolly shook Imogen saying, “Come on darling, wake up we are here”. Imogen stirred and looking around said, “Thank you, I think my body needed that”. Dolly said, “Have you decided what you want to do”. Imogen said, “Are you giving me a free choice with no recriminations”. Dolly said, “Yes, Your choice is free for today only”.

Imogen continued, “In that case I would prefer to keep my job here and see you at the weekend”. Dolly said “I am disappointed but, if that is what you want, I’ll see you on Friday evening dressed as you are now. Get your bags and wake Patty, I have to go to Gloucester”. After Imogen and Patty had taken their stuff out of the car, Dolly was about to set off, when Imogen asked, “Mistress, Will I be able to take my uniform off when I go to work like Patty”. Dolly said, “You cannot take anything off at all, but you can stop talking in your French accent when you are talking to your patients”. Imogen opened her mouth to plead but Dolly put the car in gear and pulled away.

As Dolly’s, car disappeared out of sight, Patty said, “What did you do to upset her”. Imogen replied, “I was a little thoughtless this morning and forget that I had agreed to move in with her”. Patty said, “I hope you don’t come to regret that mistake”. Imogen said, “No I will have to put it right, I will hand my notice in on Monday”.

Dolly drove the one hundred and eighty miles in just over four and a half hours and arrived at half past five in the afternoon outside Simone’s apartment block.

After locking the car she carried her bag of MC paraphernalia up to Simone’s front door and rang the bell. Simone answered to door and squealed with delight at seeing her friend saying, “Come in, and thank you for coming, I need your help desperately and so does Judith, she is still only an animal”.

Dolly said, “Ok but I need a coffee first, then I will trying and sort you both out”. After Dolly had drunk her coffee, she took out two bottles of ‘4’ water and the bottle of the concentrated formula for the mask filter and said, “Here Simone you and Melanie drink one of these each while I get Judith’s ready”.

Dolly watched them both drink the water and then took her bag into the bathroom. Putting on her mask she replaced a primed filter into the other mask and then returned to the living room and put the mask on Judith’s head.

Dolly sat down and waited for the mind control drugs in the mask to take over Judith’s mind. Imogen and Melanie had become very quiet so Dolly said, “Melanie, how do you like being a shop keeper”. Melanie replied, “Once I got my confidence I really liked it and I also like working with Simone”. Dolly asked, “When you first met Simone you were quite nasty to her was that, your doing or was it Judith”. Melanie replied, “That was mainly me with Judith’s help”.

Dolly continued, “Would you like an opportunity to be nasty to her again”. Melanie said, “I didn’t think it would be allowed but yes I would like to do that again”. Dolly instructed, “You must always do as I direct, I am your Mistress but after that, your first priority is to always give your best, customer service in the shop. However if you can keep the customers happy, you can also be a little cruel to Simone. Simone, from this moment on, you can remove the knickers and call your body parts by the correct name, however you will be 100% subservient to Me and providing she is keep her end up, in the shop, you will be 100% subservient to Melanie. You will wear what she tells you to wear and do everything she tells you to do. You will also believe what she tells you to believe. Now you will wake up forgetting that you have been in a trance and you will go and have a long soak in the bath”.

Melanie, I don’t want you to take over Simone, you must let her believe that she is still in control, you must keep your cruelty to the background and do it covertly. That should make it sweeter. Now wake up and help Simone in the bathroom”.

When she was alone with Judith, she asked, “Judith is there any of your memories hidden deep in your mind”, At first there was no response but Dolly kept pushing for Judith to respond and eventually, she said, “I can remember a little”. Dolly dragged as much of her memories out and possible, she knew her name her age that Melanie was her sister and that she had been naughty, but could not remember teacher’s names or where she went to school. Dolly locked her memories in the present and told her that both she and Melanie were her controllers and that she would do as she was instructed at all times”. Dolly was still wearing her mask so she took the mask of Judith and put in a plastic bag and then put in her holdall. Dolly then told her to go into the bathroom and see Melanie. Judith ran to the bathroom and there followed joyful screams and banter as the two sisters hugged and kissed. Simone was still in the bath and Melanie said, “Ok Simone out you jump and let Judith into the water, then dry yourself off and put some Aloe Vera Gelly on that rash”. Simone wrapped a towel around her and joined Dolly in the sitting room. Dolly said, “How do you feel now”? Simone replied, “A little strange, I have been in those tight knickers for over a week and have had those two dildos in my holes. Now they are empty and it feels like I have lost something”. Dolly said, “Well perhaps you should ask Melanie to find something for you to wear that is a little tight”. Simone replied “I will as soon as I put some Aloe Vera on this rash”, and then ran into the kitchen. Dolly followed her and said, “I am starving, do you fancy going out for a meal”. Simone was rubbing the medication into her rash and said, “That would be a good idea, I will get Melanie to sort me out something to wear and ask if they would like to join us”.

Simone joined the two sisters, in the bathroom and asked Melanie to find her something to wear and if they would both like to join Sybil and her in a meal out. Melanie told Judith to dry herself off, while she sorted Simone something to wear. She picked up the two dildos and tight knickers of the floor and escorted Simone in to her bedroom and then said, “Your body must have felt very empty without these, but them back in and then put these knickers back on”. She them passed her a long latex hobble dress and said, “Put this on, and you must not mention the dildos or knickers to Sybil or anyone else. You will address me as Mistress and follow my directions as all times, when we go out you will ask my advice before ordering any food or drink and you must never divulge to Sybil that you are not in full control of all your actions or to seek any assistance from her”. Melanie handed Simone a pair of shoes with five inch heels and then returned to her sister carrying one of Simon’s cotton suit. Judith was drying her hair when Melanie returned and helped her to get dressed.

When Simone came out of the bedroom and into the sitting room Dolly said, “Where is the talisman, you don’t need it now”. Simone retrieved the talisman and gave it to Dolly. Dolly put in her bag with the MC paraphernalia and then said, “You will forget that you ever had the talisman or that your relationship with Melanie has been anything else, you have always deferred your decisions to her and have always allowed her to run the shop”.

Melanie and Judith joined them in the living room and Simone said, “Is that one of my suits Judith”. Melanie said, “Simone, you need to stop thinking about things in your life as yours, ownership is a very tenuous subject and you don’t own anything, isn’t that right Mistress”. Dolly said, “Melanie you need to be very careful around Judith, the product used to restore Judith has a very corrosive effect on free will, you will need Simone as your ally to keep her safe”. Melanie said, “Don’t worry Mistress; I am sure I can get Simone’s support”.

They all went by Taxi to one of Gloucester’s best restaurants and had a very good meal. Melanie ordered for Simone, Judith and herself and Dolly was pleased that she was being responsible. The meal was good and the conversation friendly, they were all interested to learn what Judith remembered about her experience. Judith explained that she had no memory after Walter had used the mask until Sybil had used it earlier that evening, but she could now remember more of her memories.

After the meal they took a taxi back to Simone’s apartment and Dolly said, “I hope you are alright now Simone, I am going to head back to Yorkshire and sleep in a Travel Lodge on the way. Melanie, look after Simone and Judith and make sure Simone is fit enough to help in the shop, she shouldn’t be in bondage for more than eight hours at a time”. Dolly collected her things and got in the car and then shouted cheerio and driving off. Melanie led the two girls into the apartment and said to Simone, “How did you like wearing those light knickers and not telling Sybil”. Simone said, “I did feel somewhat empty when I took the dildos out but I could do without the knickers”. Melanie said, “Ok you can take the dress and knickers off now, then you can but that cat suit you liked to wear the one with cats ears and the tail”.

Simone returned wearing the cat suit and Melanie said, “As you only have a two bedroom apartment, Judith and I will have the beds and you can curl up as a cat in the cage we got for Judith. You will wear this suit every night after dinner and you will keep it on until breakfast. While you are wearing it you can only meow and purr like a cat and you will sleep in your car basket. Come on Judith, I’ll find you some night wear”.

Dolly drove for two hours and then pulled into a travel Lodge for the rest of the night. She slept well and resumed her journey at ten past nine arriving back in Scarborough at twelve o’clock. After parking the car in her garage she walked around to her house intending to make some lunch, she was carrying her bag of Walter’s chemicals and as she reached the front door, she was met by Norman and Silvia. Dolly said, “I hope you haven’t been waiting long, I have just arrived back from Gloucester”. Norman said, “No mistress we just got here about five minutes ago”.

Dolly invited them in and said. “What was it, you wanted to discuss”?

Silvia said, “I would like the pleasure I get from Norman to be the same as the pleasure I get from my customers”. Dolly said, “It was Norman who upset me in the first place and this condition was part of his punishment”. Norman said, “I understand and fully accept your punishment Mistress but do you still wish this to continue forever”. Dolly said, “Not forever but I am not sure if you have not suffered enough”. Silvia said, “Mistress I would first like to thank you for giving me my new life, I would never have known this bliss I now get, from sex and pleasing others. However I still love my husband and would willingly do anything else you would like me to do in order to get that pleasure from him whom I love”.

Dolly said, “Norman what are you wearing under your suit”. Norman replied, “I am wearing latex as you instructed Mistress”. Dolly than said, “And you Silvia, when was the last time you felt normal clothing material against your skin”?

Silvia replied, “The clothes of my customers last night Mistress”. Dolly said, “I have nothing against you Silvia but I am still very angry with Norman”, Although she was thinking it was Imogen she was really angry with and so far Simone had taken the fall out, then she continued, “Norman lose all your outer clothing”. Norman removed his suit and shirt to reveal a full cat suit with a crotch zip. Dolly said, “Silvia when you have a man dressed only in latex which covers his whole body, having sex with him will be the most pleasurable experience you can ever get from sex”. Then taking out the Gas mask she had used on Judith and a pair of latex gloves, she handed them to Silvia and said, “You can borrow my spare bedroom”.

Silvia led Norman up the stairs and into the spare room. Dolly moved to the kitchen and started making herself something to eat.

The noise from upstairs as Silvia enjoyed the experience was outstanding and when they came downstairs, Silvia hugged and kissed Dolly saying, “Thank you, could we borrow that mask”. .Dolly said, “No I need that one but, I could get you another one tomorrow if you would like that”. Silvia said, “If you could do that for us I would be forever in your debt”. Dolly said, “Ok come back tomorrow, about tea time”. Norman got dressed and as they were about to leave, Dolly said, “Norman you go home by yourself, I would like to borrow Silvia for a while”.

Norman departed and Dolly said, “The kiss you gave me reminded me of something I was missing, if you think that making love to Norman dressed in latex was something special wait until you have tried making love to a woman in latex”. She led Silvia upstairs and talked her into giving her what she wanted while she also changing Silvia’s love from Norman to her without fully realising it”. The each lapped out each other’s vaginas several times giving multiple orgasms until they were totally exhausted. Dolly woke first and relived the experience, Silvia’s need to give pleasure had resulted in a much better bout of sex than either Imogen or Simone had ever achieved.

When Silvia awoke, she said, “Mistress that was what I have been waiting for, I have now found my personal piece of heaven”. Dolly said, “I have to say you were very good, you have found your true vocation as a sex professional”. Silvia replied, “You are very kind mistress but it was you who made me who I am”. Dolly continued, “I used a very broad brush, you filled in all the detail and it is that detail that makes you exceptional. Each night before you start work, I want you to come around here and turn my body on and every time Norman makes love to you, your love for him will grow and your love for me will diminish. Now get dressed and go back to your husband”.

After Silvia had left the house, Dolly thought about what she wanted and decided to release Averill and Rosemary and punish Imogen and Patty. She started doing her house work and cleaned through thoroughly. As six o’clock the phone rang and when Dolly answered it she found Rosemary on the other end, after the affectionate greeting Rosemary said, “I need to go into work tonight, Mistress, could I wear something appropriate”. Dolly said, “You are free to wear what you like for work as long as you only wear latex at home. Furthermore, if you and Averill wish to stay there, you can, don’t feel obliged to move because of Imogen, Patty or me”.

Rosemary said, “Thank you, we will come down and see you in a couple of weeks, I have several shifts to make up and Averill was called out this morning”. They chatted for a while longer and then finished the call. As Dolly put the handset back in its cradle, she thought, “I don’t need anyone from Walter’s family, I could have Silvia and Marcella every night, perhaps Walter was right”. She was making herself a drink in the kitchen when the phone rang again. Moving to answer it she found herself talking to Imogen, who said in her sexy French accent, “I am sorry mistress I was not thinking when I came home yesterday and I now realize that I want to come back to be with you, so I am going to hand my notice in tomorrow morning and will see you as soon as I can”. Dolly did not reply instantly and Imogen asked, “Are you there Mistress”? Dolly replied, “Yes I am here and I am glad you have decided. I was beginning to think I was on my own”. Imogen said, “I am very sorry if my delay has caused any anxiety I would have come today but I have a contract to honour”. Dolly said, “If you really want to you can take the uniform off in the morning before you go to work”. Imogen said, “There is no need for that Mistress, I love being controlled by you. I will call you again tomorrow when I work out what notice I am expected to give. How did you get on in Gloucester”? Dolly replied, “I accomplished everything I set out to accomplish and got back at lunchtime today”. They chatted a bit longer and then terminated the call”.

Dolly sat back and thought, “I do need someone to help me in the shop and I think I would prefer Imogen for that so I will go for her and Silvia”. Dolly pottered about until bed time and when to bed at ten fifteen. As always she was asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. She awoke at seven and laid out her clothes for the day and started her morning ablutions.

When she was ready and breakfasted she when through to Walter’s office and sorted out the mail and then went up to the lab and replenished her chemical supplies. Putting a new filter for the gas mask and some of the chemical into a box she carried it down to the office. Closing and securing the lab she took the mail and the box of MC replenishments back to the house.

Being Monday she was expecting a visitor so she prepared four mugs with instant coffee added the concentrated four into three of them. She didn’t know how many would come, but it was best to be prepared.

End of Chapter 10