The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finding a replacement

By Latexthom

chapter 13

They chatted until Roland arrived with the rogue locksmith in tow, looking very unhappy. Roland had obviously used force and when Dolly asked him to tell her what took place, he declined to say anything. Roland was about to use force again when Dolly said, “Just hold off a minute, I’ll make him a cup of coffee and then we will try again”. The man became agitated and said, “No coffee for me, I can’t stand the stuff. If you have water could I have some?” Dolly brought him a bottle of ‘4’ and said, “So it was you who put the white crystals in the coffee”. The man silently drank the water looking very guilty. John said, “How do you know those two chemists?” The locksmith said, “I had just put the coffee jar back when two men in suits came in and said that I was in serious trouble, and that this house was under observation by the secret services and that I should get lost quickly otherwise they would arrest me under the Official Secrets Act. I didn’t need telling twice and then legged it”.

Dolly asked, “What did you put in the coffee?” The locksmith replied, “I would prefer not to say while you are here”. As he put the empty water bottle down, Dolly continued, “You are not warming yourself to me and you will regret that. I’ll ask you again, what did you put in the coffee?” The locksmith said, “You are a very attractive young woman and you wear clothing that accentuates your sex. Are you surprised someone might stalk you?” Dolly replied, “I am very happy with who I am and don’t hide my preference in clothing. I would expect anyone who wanted to spend time with me to come out and ask”. The locksmith said, “I have much experience with good looking woman rejecting my approaches, so I have adopted another line of attack”. Dolly replied, “So it was some kind of date rape drug. Were you planning to come back in the middle of the night? What if I had hot chocolate before I went to bed?” The man replied, “You didn’t have any and I put it in the milk in case you had tea”. Dolly said, “How many times have you done this to unsuspecting women?” The man replied, “About nine or ten”.

Dolly noticed his eyes were becoming glazed and said, “Well, it is fortunate we have the police here. I’m sure Inspector Walsh would like a list of these women”. Dolly asked, “What is your name and why do you answer calls from a defunct company?” The man replied, “My name is Tim Hardwick and I used to work for that outfit and when it closed it was my responsibility to cancel the telephone contract. Instead I kept it going and moved the number to my home”. The last part of that sentence was very laboured and slurred, so Dolly said, “John, Hilda and Roland, please go to sleep and don’t wake up until I call you by name. Tim Hardwick, can you hear me? Nod if you can”. Tim nodded and tried to say yes buy only the ‘y’ came out.

“Tim, from now on your name is Trudy and you are a committed transvestite. You have for some time been considering a change and tonight you have decided to do it. You will go to the hairstylists on Heathcliff Street and ask for the full works including voice and hormone treatments. You will also become 100% subservient to the whole female population. Anything a girl or woman tells you to do, you will do. You will be 100% obedient and offer no argument. You are forbidden from causing any harm to any female and anything told to you by a female will become your new truth and nothing will reverse that. As you like my clothing so much, when you become a woman you will only ever dress in slutty latex and high heels”.

Dolly phoned the hairstylist and confirmed that they could accommodate Trudy. So Dolly instructed Trudy to go to the corner shop and buy a replacement jar of coffee and two litres of semi-skimmed milk and to bring them back before going to the hairstylists. Then she concluded, “You will act as though you are awake but will not come out of this trance until you are standing outside the hairstylists after your conversion has been completed”.

Trudy walked to the shop, purchased the replacements and returned them to Dolly and then walked to the hairstylists. Dolly phoned the hairstylist and apologised for not giving her more notice but told her to give him the works and to make it permanent and that he/she would be paying. The woman said, “As it happens I have no appointments for tonight so don’t worry, just keep them coming”.

Dolly returned to the sitting room and said, “John when you look at Hilda there is a glint in your eye. Is that love returned?” John replied, “It used to be but she had become distant, even before she met you”. Dolly asked Hilda, “What went wrong in your relationship with John?” and Hilda replied, “I learned that he was responsible for the death of my nice Jenny Wilson”. Dolly asked John, “Is this correct?” John said, “Not directly, although I suppose I could have saved her. She was a police constable in York and was caught up in a case of Police corruption. Had I known it was a relation of Hilda’s, I could have done something but my inactivity caused her needless death”. Dolly said, “Hilda how can John apologise? He still loves you and it may have been your fault in not communicating his need to protect your family”.

Hilda replied, “My love for John died when I heard that she had died at the hands of his associates and I don’t think there is any way back”. Dolly continued, “When you first met your husband, how much did you love him?” Hilda said, “I was only a young constable back then and loved him with all my heart”. Dolly said, “Remember that feeling and now transfer that to John. You love John as if you were a teenager in love for the very first time. Now wake up all of you, forgetting that the locksmith drank any water or that you have been asleep”. They all awoke and in different ways asked, “Where did he go?” Dolly said, “Our serial rapist has changed his spots and will be punished in much more appropriate ways than our criminal justice system could ever give him. Let’s go and eat”. As John got up, Hilda moved beside him and took his hand and whispered, “I love you more than anything, dearest John”. John replied, “You know I have always loved you. Dolly what, did you do?”

Dolly said, “I prefer my protectors to be happy”. John said, “Roland, stay here and see that the door is repaired properly. Frank Harkness is on his way to change the lock. We will be at George Michael’s Restaurant, drop the keys off there and you can bring Dolly back here after the meal. Hilda and I have another engagement. Dolly said, “There is a fresh carton of milk and a new jar of coffee in the kitchen. Throw the old milk down the drain and make yourself at home but don’t touch or let anyone else touch the bag on the floor by my bed”.

In John’s car Hilda asked, “Why did you put us to sleep while you programmed the locksmith?” Dolly said, “Because I want my technique to remain a secret”. John said, “I appreciate that, but it must have something to do with the bag in your bedroom”. They arrived at the restaurant ten minutes later and were shown to a private suite. Dolly said, “When did you make this reservation? This place is always booked well in advance”. John said, “Privileges of ownership. I have many legitimate businesses as well as the not so legitimate ones”. Dolly said, “You had better give me a list so I know which businesses to trust. I assume you own the two sex shops in town”.

John said, “How did you guess”. Dolly replied, “It seemed natural as Hilda is in the sex business. You should know I am about to start selling latex fashion wear, so I hope you do not see that as unwelcome competition” John said, “If you stick to fashion wear there will be no conflict. My outlets deal with the fetish and BSDM sides of the business”.

The food was very good and the conversation was amicable and humorous and Dolly did not need to do any tuning. Roland arrived during the dessert and placed a set of high security keys on the table saying, “The lock that Frank fitted has only four keys. They cannot be copied and the lock is almost pick proof. Do you want someone to keep a spare for you in case you lock yourself out?” Dolly said, “Give me two, Hilda one and you hang onto the other. Now, as key holders you both have specific instructions. You will never allow others to use these keys and you will only enter my home with an invite from me or in response to an emergency. When you enter my home you must never touch or allow others to touch the bag containing my chemicals”.

Roland joined them for coffee and then took Dolly back home. On the way Roland told Dolly that there was now an alarm fitted. Any attempted break-in or personal attack activation would alert both him and Frank.

When they got to Dolly’s house Roland keyed in the four digit code and Dolly said, “What code was that?” Roland said, “1,4,3,5”. Dolly asked, “Why that number?” Roland said, “Easy, ‘I, 1, love, 4, you, 3, Dolly, 5’. There is also a button by the bed in case you ever feel threatened in the night”. After Roland had shown Dolly the control panel and the panic button he left after agreeing she could borrow the van in the morning with him as driver. Dolly then checked the phone and found there were two messages. The first one was from Imogen saying that she was being kept to her three months notice. The second one was a pleading appeal from Simone asking for Dolly help urgently. Dolly phoned Simone’s home and Melanie answered. Dolly asked “Where is Simone, is it possible to speak to her and how are things with you”.

Melanie replied that she was ecstatic, she loved working in the shop and Simone has been helping very well with some of the difficult customers. Dolly sensed there would be a good story and said, “Melanie, I want you to tell the whole truth and the full story of what you have been doing to Simone”.

Melanie replied, “At night she wears a cat suit with cat’s ears and a tail and sleeps in a cat bed. During the day she wears diapers and her baby costume under a latex top and skirt. She is allowed to talk like a grown woman whenever there is a customer or salesperson in the shop and at all other times like a two year old. She helps in the shop and is totally responsible for the latex sales which are doing very well. When she gets a customer that wants her choice modelled she is required to model it and if they don’t buy it she has to keep it on until the next request to model something or else home time. Two old friends of mine have worked this out and come in every morning and asked her to model some extreme bondage outfit and then choose not to buy it. They often include a gag and then she can’t continue to sell so she has to stay in it all day. Yesterday they had her in an extreme bondage suit with ballet boots and a straight jacket and included a ball gag and gas mask. She only had to wear it until two o’clock because we had a delivery and she was needed to help”.

Dolly said, “Your friends have had their fun so next time they come in they will have to buy what they choose Simone to wear and after that every time someone requests Simone to model an outfit you must make them aware they will have to buy it. Is Simone in her cat suit now?” Melanie replied, “Yes, she goes to bed at eight-thirty every night”. Dolly said, “Go and wake her up, I want to speak to her”. Melanie pleaded, “If you tell me what you want to talk to her about I will tell her in the morning”. Dolly said, “Melanie, if you don’t want to change places with Simone, put her on the line now”. For a moment Dolly thought Melanie had terminated the call but she must have put the handset down heavily. Dolly was kept hanging on for six minutes before Simone came on the line. Dolly said, “Tell me what instructions Melanie gave you when she woke you up”. Simone said, “I am to be a human while you are talking to me but will become a cat when the call is terminated. I am also not allowed to gripe or moan about my treatment and I have to tell you that everything is fine”. Dolly said, “Ok Simone, this is your apartment and as such you should sleep in a bed. You will still have to wear this suit in accordance with Melanie’s programme but you will no longer act like a cat or any other animal while you are wearing it. Put Melanie back on”. Melanie came on and Dolly said, “Don’t hang up and listen very carefully. You are being too cruel to Simone. From now on she sleeps in her bed and you will have to sleep with Judith. In the morning I want you to release Simone from all this cruel programming and for the next two weeks you will have to experience it. You will take on all the instructions you have given to Simone as if given by me and if there are catch 22 commands that keep her in a loop, these will also apply to you. Tomorrow night it will be you in the cat suit sleeping in the cat bed. I will phone at this time tomorrow and will expect Simone to answer. Good night Melanie”.

Dolly changed into her long night dress and gas mask and then went to bed. When she woke up in the morning after a dreamless rejuvenating night she thought, “Walter must have done something. Sleep like that every night is not natural”. After her shower she dressed and then made breakfast. She was just finishing her morning coffee when Roland rang the door bell. She invited him in and made him a coffee and he told her that Doris the hairstylist would like her to pop into the shop sometime that morning. Dolly asked, “How did she know that you would be seeing me?” Roland replied, “John owns the shop and the request came though him. Apparently when she found out he was a serial rapist, she went a bit overboard”.

Dolly said, “Ok, there is some stock in my garage that needs to be taken up to the dress shop. You can drop me off at Doris’ on the way”.

After Roland had drunk his coffee and the mug was washed, Dolly guided Roland with his van around to the garage. They loaded all the boxes of latex fashion and when the garage was re-secured, Roland took Dolly to the hairstylist and dropped her off before going to the dress shop’s service entrance. Dolly went into the shop and shouted, “Doris, did you want to see me?” Doris came out from the rear of the shop and said, “I’m glad you came, I went a bit overboard last night and I didn’t know if you would be upset. I am sorry I went beyond our arrangement but when he told me why you had sent him, I blew my top”. Dolly said, “Whatever you did will be perfectly ok. He was sent as a punishment and I hope never to see him again. What did you do?”

Doris said, “I gave him twice the dose of hormones and twice as much voice box treatment. I also gave him a pierced tongue, pierced ears and nipples and a ring in his belly button. His wig is sewn on and he left dressed as a Catholic school girl”. Dolly replied, “That sounds perfect. I hope he paid in full”. Doris said, “He didn’t have enough money on him so he is locked in a chastity belt and handcuffs until he returns with the remainder”. Dolly said, “I can see us being real friends; you are a woman after my own heart. In future, if I sent someone as a punishment I will not specify what you do. You can have a free hand”. Doris said, “I was hoping for that. I just didn’t like to do it without your say so. How do you get them to come in the first place?”

Dolly replied, “Hypnosis”. Doris exclaimed, “Oh look, here she comes now”. Trudy entered the shop and when she saw Dolly she started to turn and run. “Dolly said, “Come here and let me look at you”. Trudy turned and stood before Dolly. Dolly walked all around her. Her hair was blonde and in bunches tied with red silk ribbons, she had on a slutty Catholic schoolgirl’s uniform in latex and a pair of while latex knee length socks over little boots with five inch heels. Her makeup was much overstated and the piercings looked perfect. Dolly asked, “Where did you find this lovely outfit?” Doris replied, “My husband runs the book shop next door”. Dolly said, “I hope what you give Doris now doesn’t leave you penniless, because after she releases you from your bondage, you will have to go next door and buy four more outfits like the one you are wearing with no variation. This latex Catholic school girl outfit is all you can wear and it must be worn twenty-three and a half hours of every day. Trudy paid Doris the outstanding balance and after being released was about to leave without speaking when Dolly said, “No voice? Tell me what you think of your new instructions”. Trudy said in a very squeaky girl’s voice, “I did not want to speak; I hate this voice and these clothes. What you two have done to me is humiliating and cruel”. Dolly said, “And what you did to all the women you raped was what?”

Trudy said, “In the morning after they wouldn’t remember so it can’t have been cruel or humiliating”. Dolly said, “You have no idea of the stress a woman would have waking up knowing that sex had taken place but not knowing how or with whom. You will continue to hate having to talk like this and to wear these clothes but you cannot complain about it to anyone. You must always portray the image that what you do is your choice and that everything is fine. Now go next door and purchase your spare outfits.

When she had left the shop, Dolly thanked Doris for everything and said, “Bye for now”. Leaving the hairstylist, Dolly walked to the dress shop and arrived just as Roland was finishing the unloading of the van. Marissa was serving a customer and Dolly moved to serve a waiting customer. The woman wanted a new suit and took a lot of interest in Dolly’s clothes. When Dolly told her the shop was about to stock latex fashion wear, she became less interested. Dolly decided that she would introduce a water cooler to make the latex sales easier.

The remainder of the morning was spent making an area in the shop and stocking it with a selection of latex outfits from the boxes. Roland stayed to help and Dolly could see he had taken a shine to Marissa. Before Roland left, Dolly whispered, “Whatever happened to your fellow soldiers and the two chemists?” Roland replied, “Buried in the foundations of the new power station under several thousand tons of concrete”. Dolly continued, “So they won’t be sending any birthday cards this year”. After Roland had gone, Dolly and Marissa got down to running the shop and they sold their first four latex outfits. At six o’clock they shut up shop and Dolly walked back to her house and as she passed the hairstylist, Doris came out and said, “Are you expecting any male visitors tonight that might need conversion”? Dolly said, “No, I am expecting a quiet night”. Doris replied, “That’s good, Rory is taking me to the cinema”. Dolly told her to have a good time and walked on.

At home she put her gas mask on as soon as she walked through the door and decided, “This is also down to Walter, what more should I expect”. Before dinner she went across the garden and into Walter’s lab and replenished all her MC supplies, still wearing the mask. When she came back there was a note inside the front door and Dolly picked it up and saw it was from Silvia; she had popped by but could not stay so would see Dolly tomorrow. She made dinner and only took the mask off as she sat down to eat it and washed up wearing it again. After clearing up she retired to the sitting room to relax and was listening to the second CD when the front door bell sounded. Dolly looked through the net curtains and saw Reginald Croswell and a woman who she assumed would be Pauline. She took off the mask at placed it on the bottom stair and then opened the door and invited them in.

They were shown into the sitting room and Reginald introduced Pauline and said, “We are here as commanded. Pauline would like to know what you did to me and what you propose”. Dolly said, “I would like to show Pauline something. If you will bear with me for two minutes, I will go and get it”. Dolly went up stairs, picking up the mask on the way and put it on, then collected a full atomiser and two bottles of ‘4’. She returned to the sitting room and sprayed Pauline as soon as she walked in. Reginald also breathed in the atomised mist and they both succumbed to the substance. Dolly gave them both a bottle of water and instructed them to drink it. When they were completely under the influence of the drug, Dolly went to remove the mask and found that her hands would not grip it. She decided to keep it on for the time being and to begin to programme Pauline. Dolly said, “Pauline, did you know that Reggie has a latex fetish?” Pauline replied, “Yes but he is not allowed to bring it home”.

Dolly continued, “But why have that attitude when your own fetish for latex is much stronger than his. From the moment I say the word ‘undress’ you will not be able to stand any other fabric or material against your skin. As soon as you get home you are going to take all your clothes out of your drawers and wardrobes, and take it, including all your underwear, to your favourite charity shop and then replace it all with latex clothing bought from Scarborough Ladies Fashion. You are also totally subservient to Reginald and I; you will do whatever you are told by either of us and you will also believe everything you are instructed to believe. When you are dressed in latex, you will perform any sexual act you are petitioned to perform by anyone. When you give your body to another during sex, you will get your pleasure from giving pleasure and you will orgasm when your partner orgasms. You can never complain or express to anyone that you are not in full control of your actions.

Reginald, you are now your wife’s master and you will make sure she keeps your house and bed as you would like it to be. Once she is wearing latex you are free to embrace your own fetish and wear what you want.

When you both wake up you will not see the mask I am wearing, you will see my head as you saw it when you came in. Now you will both count down from 100 to zero and you will wake up on zero, forgetting that I have come back from up stairs or that you have been in a trance. Start counting”.

Dolly took her atomiser and empty bottles back up stairs and selected some latex clothing that would fit Pauline. She waited a couple of minutes and then returned to the sitting room carrying the bundle of latex. As she walked into the room, Pauline said, “I hope that bundle of latex is not what you intended to show me. I think the clothes you are wearing are appalling. Come Reginald, we are going”. Dolly replied, “Pauline, not so quick. I would like you to humour me; please undress and try these on”. As Dolly said ‘undress’ Pauline screamed and started throwing off her clothes.

When she was standing in the middle of the sitting room without a stitch of clothes on, Reginald was staring at her in shock and Dolly handed her a pair of white latex knickers with two large built in dildos. Pauline looked at them and said, “I am not wearing those. My ass is virginal and those are huge”. Dolly said, “Pauline, can you meow like a cat?” Pauline replied, “Of course I can, but that does not change my decision about those”. Dolly said, “That is a pity because unless these dildos are in your two holes and the knickers are pulled up tight, that is the only noise you will be able to utter. Unless they are removed for sex, every time you take them off you will revert to your cat-like persona”. Handing Reginald a bottle of lubricant, Dolly said, “Reginald, please help her on with her knickers. Pauline, to make life interesting, you will always need assistance to put them on. After sex you should ask your partner to put them on you. If you remove them for the toilet, you won’t be able to ask so you will either have to arrange it before you go or wait for Reginald”.

When the knickers were on, Pauline said, “These things are horrible, please take them off”. Dolly said, “You will soon get used to them. Here, put this on,” handing over a white bra-corset combination with suspenders attached.

When this was on and tight, Dolly handed a pair of white latex stockings and said, “Does she not look lovely in latex, Reggie?” Reggie was astonished at what was taking place and said, “Yes, this is a dream come true”. When the stockings were on and attached to the suspenders, Dolly handed a short navy latex dress with three-quarter sleeves and pleated shirt. When this was on, the skirt came down to just below the top of the stockings. The last item handed over was a pair of latex ankle boots with five inch heels. Pauline put these on without a word. Dolly said, “Pauline, you do look good. How many negative statements can you remember?” Pauline did not answer and Dolly continued, “None, well so be it, from now on you have no negative answers at all. Now Reginald looks a little uncomfortable in his trousers, would you like to relieve him?”

Pauline searched for a negative answer and then said, “Yes I would”. Reginald pulled his trousers down and then pulled down his latex underwear, giving Pauline access to his sweaty cock. As Pauline started licking and suckling Reginald’s engorged manhood, Dolly said, “The taste of a penis or vagina that has been encased in latex is the most delicious taste you can imagine and the pleasure you will give and receive will be enhanced. After you have satisfied Reginald you can do me. The odour and taste of a latex cock or pussy is a craving to you as heroin is to a drug addict. You will need to do this at least four times a day to stop the withdrawals from creeping in and at least one of them will have to be female. And if it hasn’t been encased in latex for several hours, it won’t count”.

After Pauline had satisfied both Reginald and Dolly, Reginald asked, “If that is all Mistress, I would like to take Pauline home and fuck her”. Dolly replied, “Yes, you can both go now and I will expect to see Pauline in the dress shop tomorrow morning”.

After Dolly was once more on her own, she tried to remove the mask again without success. She decided to go up into the attic and try to sort out the mess. Dropping the ladder and then climbing up into the attic, she saw that all the boxes had been turned out into piles and then these piles had been searched. So she started with the first pile, sorting it into chronological order and placing it back in an empty box. By bed time she had restored three of the boxes she had already searched through. She placed these three boxes at one side of the attic and before descending the stairs she saw an envelope in the pile of papers from the last box that had Walter’s writing on the outside. The envelope was sealed so this was either sealed by Walter or the intruders. She took this letter with her when she returned to the bedroom.

Sitting on the bed, she opened the envelope and found another letter written by Walter. She started reading it and found that Walter had started to write the notes shortly after Dolly’s accident and it was a note to himself. It described what he had done in the first experiment and what he continued to do to her while she was living in his house.

The initial mind control incursions were to make her more subservient to him but as time went on there was a change. He began programming her to carry on his revenge intentions to his children, all four of them. He also made further changes to Dolly to strengthen her dependency on latex. She eventually reached the section that described his latex programming and he had been quite devious. He knew she would have to wear the mask to use the atomiser and he had programmed her that after the twelfth time, she would be addicted to wearing it and once this juncture had been reached, she would only be able to remove it in her safe seat. Dolly put the letter on the bedside table and walked down stairs. She had two safe seats, one in the kitchen and one in the sitting room. She went to the sitting room first and sat in her armchair. She lifted her hands to the hood and was able to undo the zip and remove it. She sat there for some time, contemplating leaving it off, but put in on before climbing the stairs for bed. She resigned herself that she would have to always wear it in the house.

After changing into her night clothes, she sat on the bed and picked up the letter and continued reading, and it was then that she found Walter had gone further. She learned that there were further restrictions. After establishing that she could take it off in her special chair, she was to wear it whenever she was in the house, office or laboratory and that she could only remove it to eat, drink or clean her teeth and it had to be worn between six in the evening to seven in the morning. The final instruction was that in bed she would have to wear a full length mackintosh completely fastened and with the hood up over the mask and when the mackintosh was fastened she would have to keep her hands in the pockets for seven hours.

Looking at the clock, she rushed to the wardrobe and took out a mackintosh fitting the requirements and then put it on over her nightdress. As she fastened the front, she slipped in between the covers before she fastened the last two buttons and as she closed these, her hands automatically slipped into the pockets and soon as normal she went off to sleep. In the last few seconds before sleep embraced her she realised that Walter had not signed the last page as he always did. There must have been more to this note.

In the morning when she awoke, she could not remove her hands from her pockets. She looked at the clock and seven hours had passed. Using her nose and teeth, she reread both sides of each page in the note, and then recognised that the very last sentence did not have a full stop. There was definitely more; that cretin who searched the attic must have sealed the envelope after removing the last page or pages. Dolly tried to remove her hands in all the safe locations without success. She sat in Walter’s chair and thought about Walter and his thought processes and what he might have done. She concluded that she had three places where she could put something and the most likely would be her pussy and her mouth was hidden by the mask. Returning to the bedroom she used her fingers in the pockets to pull open the drawer with all the toys. It came all the way out it and fell on the floor, spilling out all the toys. She kicked a vibrator to a space on the floor where there was nothing else and then used her hands in the mackintosh pockets to lift the full length nightdress and the skirt of the mackintosh up as far as she could. She sat on her bottom and moved it over the vibrator. Dolly squirmed around on the floor, trying to maneuver the vibrator into her pussy and eventually did it. She pushed it in all the way and as soon as she could sit on the ground with the vibrator all the way in, her hands became free. She removed the mask and then the mackintosh and then went for her morning shower. After the shower and getting dressed, ready to work in the shop, she opened the attic and sorted through the papers from the last three boxes that were strewn all over the place. Eventually she found two pages that looked similar to the note and the second page was signed. Dolly read these and exclaimed, “Walter, you said you loved me”. She had learned that Walter had been very cruel; the vibrator would only work every second day. The other day had to be a plug in her butt. There was also another instruction that allowed her to avoid the need for an exit trigger. If she wore a butt plug in for most of the day and throughout the night, she was be able to release her hands at seven o’clock. On the last page she learned why she slept so well. Walter had programmed that into her, providing she never spent more that two nights away from his bed.

Dolly then returned to the bedroom and taking a butt plug from her toys, she pushed the butt plug into her ass and pulled up her knickers. After putting the drawer back in the chest and tidying up all the toys, she reset the alarm and locked the house. Before walking to the shop she paused, thinking, “So Walter, you have made it so I sleep well in your bed as long as I am wearing a butt plug all the time, a gasmask and a mackintosh all night. I think I can cope with that”.

Arriving at the shop two minutes after Marissa, Dolly asked how her previous evening went. Marissa said, “We were both doing reasonably well until about a quarter past one. Silvia and I had just returned to our patch when Hilda Walsh arrived and instructed both of us that we were either to join her stable or to find somewhere else. Silvia argued for a little while but Hilda was adamant that we either join her or move away. In the end we both decided to join Hilda so we are now based in one of her houses and not on the street. And we have to be there from eight in the evening to four in the morning. I don’t think I will be able to continue working in the shop much longer”. Dolly replied, “Until the end of the month tell Hilda that you can only work until one o’clock because you have to work here and if she does not agree with that, tell her to see me. After that, as long as you can do the mornings that will be fine and I’ll keep your money the same”.

Throughout the morning they both worked to serve the many customers and latex sales were slow but steady until Pauline came in and bought everything in her size. After paying for her purchases, Pauline made seven trips back to her car with all her packages. When she came back for the last two packages, Dolly asked, “Have you had your dose of female pussy yet?” Pauline could not reply so Dolly said, Take Marissa into the stock room and you can do me next”. While Marissa was busy, Dolly contacted Ruth and told her that they would need another order and informed her what had been sold. Ruth agreed to have it ready to be shipped by the end of the week and that Bianca would deliver it.

After both Marissa and Dolly had received multiple orgasms, Pauline left the shop with her last two shopping bags. The next customer was Doris from the hairstylists and she bought four outfits in latex and updated Dolly on Trudy. Apparently she had purchased the additional uniforms and was last seen accompanying some teenage girls to the cinema.

The remainder of the day was busy but with two people serving it was not tiring. The afternoon sales included three more latex outfits and Marissa said, “When I see someone else come in here wearing a complete latex outfit, I will declare your latex endeavour a success”. Dolly replied, “It won’t be long now”.

On the way back to the house, Dolly stopped off at the book shop and bought another gas mask which was the last one in stock. Rory asked if she needed any more and Dolly said, “Two more when you get them in”.

Leaving the book shop she walked on toward Shore Road and met Silvia walking in the same direction. Dolly said, “I understand you have joined Hilda’s stable”. Silvia replied, “Yes and it has improved our business. She is now responsible for finding us work and directing clients to our accommodation. It will make the winter much better; latex does not afford good insulation or warmth”. Dolly said, “Well, as long as you think it is an improvement but I will have a word with Hilda to ensure your income does not suffer”. As they got to Dolly’s house, Dolly handed the new gas mask to her and said, “Put this on when you get inside but kiss me before we go in”. They kissed on the door step for a considerable time and Silvia said, “You are taking my body as well as my mind. I now love you as much as I love Norman”. Dolly said, “I love you too. My first love is Imogen who is away at the moment but you are a very close number two”. As she opened the door and they both entered the house, Dolly closed the door and then picked up her mask from the bottom of the stairs. She put her mask on as Silvia put the new one on. Dolly said, “From now on we wear these whenever we are in this house except for eating, drinking and sex”. They went up stairs and Dolly said, “You sit down there, it’s my turn first”. She then removed her mask and moved under Silvia’s skirt. Dolly tried to remember what Silvia did to her and followed the same process. She nibbled Silvia’s swollen clit and followed all the moves with her tongue just as she remembered Silvia doing to her. When Silvia came for the second time Dolly backed off. There was slime all over her face and she licked as much off as she could with her fingers and tongue. She put the mask back on before it was clean.

Silvia removed her mask and they changed places and as Silvia brought Dolly to her second climax Silvia backed off and Dolly said, “You just get better every time”. Silvia put her mask on straight away and replied, “You did an excellent job also Mistress; this mask makes the whole process very arousing and quite addictive. When you first gave me this mandate to wear latex, I never realised at first that you did it to enhance the whole sexual experience. I now love latex as much as you do”.

Dolly said, “Would you like a drink before you go and would you like to come around to the shop tomorrow? You can choose some new outfits; we still have your size in plenty of designs”. Silvia said, “I’ll make the coffee and I would love to call around at the shop, but it won’t be before three. I am never up before then”. They walked down to the kitchen and Dolly said, “I don’t think I want a coffee. I don’t want to take the mask off. The smell of you and latex is very stimulating”. Silvia replied, “I was just thinking the same. Do you mind if I keep it on outside so I can walk to Hilda’s whore house wearing it?” Dolly replied, “Of course you can but bring it back here tomorrow evening”.

After Silvia had departed Dolly thought about dinner and delayed doing anything for a long time because she didn’t want to take the mask off. She eventually sat down at nine o’clock for her evening meal and kept the mask on her lap while she ate. As soon as the last fork of food was in her mouth, her other hand was lifting the mask back into position. She cleaned up and retired to listen to some jazz. There was a Lena Horn CD on the player when the phone rang.

End of Chapter 13