The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finding a replacement

By Latexthom

chapter 19

With growing frustration, Dolly found a padded envelope. She wrote Averill’s address on the outside, wrapped the culture dish and stuffed it into the inside. Then sticking four first class stamps on it, said, “I am going out to post this.” Taking her bag with two bottles of water and the talisman, she fitted the contacts in her eyes and left the house. She walked up Heathcliff Street towards the town and as she passed the adult book shop, Rory came out and said, “Hi, I hear you are in the process of taking over John’s empire. What plans do you have for me?” Dolly replied, “To keep making money. Don’t you have any customers now?” Rory replied, “Not at the moment; I was going to see if Doris wanted to finish for the night.”

Dolly replied, “Here comes, a likely couple. Let’s see if we can make them customers of yours.” Coming towards them was a young couple dressed for dinner. The young man was in a crisp suit and his young partner was wearing a simple black dress. As they approached, Dolly said, “Excuse me, could you settle an argument.” The young man said, “We are running a little late but if it is a quick solution; what was the argument?” Dolly said, “Rory here said he could persuade you both to buy underwear from him and I said I didn’t think so.” The man looked to Rory and said, “I am afraid she is correct sir. We are both very happy with our underwear and do not need to purchase any more tonight.”

Dolly had pulled the talisman from her bag and said, “You didn’t let me finished. Rory tasked me with trying to persuade you otherwise.” She held the talisman up in front of the pair and continued, “But I ask that you give me to opportunity to try. You are now entranced by my little trinket and you will from now on only shop for your underwear in Rory’s shop. You will always buy underwear with the largest dildos you can accommodate. You, young sir, must always have a large plug in your ass and you young miss must always have both your holes filled. The only time you are permitted to remove your new underwear is for personal relief or for sex and you must redress as soon as practical after these events are complete. When I awake you, you will both enter Rory’s shop to purchase and change your underwear and any other item he offers you. In his shop you must do precisely as he directs and believe everything he tells you. All instructions and new truths will last forever and all purchased clothing must be on your person before you leave his shop. Now when I next say the word ‘awake’ you will reawaken, forgetting this trance and everything that has been said and you will both think it would be nice to humour Rory and check out what he has to offer.” Dolly put the talisman away and said, “Awake, I leave you in Rory’s capable hands and will go and post my letter. Goodbye.” Dolly walked on and then turned to see the couple enter Rory’s shop.

Rory had heard what had been said but Dolly had shielded the talisman from his eyes using her body and he was intent on selling as much as possible.

He first pulled out a box with male knickers incorporating a sheath for the penis and a large butt plug and a bottle of lubricant and, giving them to the man, he said, “Go into the changing room and try these on.” While the man was out of sight, he selected knickers, corset stockings and a French maid uniform all in latex and gave them to the young lady saying, “You can try these on in here,” directing her to a second changing room.

Before the young man exited, Rory pulled a white latex dress shirt from a display and took it into the first changing room, instructing him to change his shirt.

The young man exited the changing room wearing the shirt under his suit jacket and when he saw the empty shop said, “Where is Linda?” Rory said, “Who is Linda?” The young man said, “The girl who came in with me.” Rory said, “Now listen carefully, you came in here alone and you know no one called Linda. You don’t have a girl friend and you do not ever want one. Your love has always been for your many men friends. Now pay up the £85 you owe me and go and find a partner for the night.” The young man paid using a bank card and then walked out of the shop.

Several minutes later the young woman exited and Rory said, “Don’t you look nice, Kitten.” Linda replied, “My name is not kitten and where is Timmy? He is going to propose to me tonight.” Rory replied, “That is a dream my dear. Your name is Kitten and you work here in this shop. I want you to forget all about Timmy. You never met him and you will forget your life outside this shop. The clothes you are wearing amount to £280 pounds which will come out of your pay packet. Please start by tidying the changing rooms and then start on the main shop area.”

Mean while Dolly had walked to the post office and was returning to Heathcliff Street and witnessed the young man talking to two men outside a closed patisserie. When she reached Rory’s shop, she entered and asked, “How much did you make?” Rory said, “I sold £365 worth of stock but only collected £85 and a helper.” Dolly said, “What will Doris say when she sees you have enslaved some little piece of crumpet?”

At that instant Kitten walked out of the changing room and Dolly said, “My, don’t you look scrumptious. You work here in the daytime but at night you have other responsibilities and you are already late. Come with me and finish up your duties here tomorrow.”

Kitten and Dolly walked out of the shop and turned in the direction of Charlotte’s house. They walked past the young man still talking to the two men who both whistled at Kitten. The two previous lovers ignored each other. Dolly led Kitten to Charlotte’s and instructed her to drink the ‘4’ laced water five minutes before they arrived. After Charlotte had invited them in, Dolly took Kitten into the drawing room and programmed her to be subservient to herself, Silvia and Charlotte and to have all the attributes of the perfect whore. When Kitten was awake after the full treatment, Dolly took her to Charlotte and handed her over asking, “Where is Silvia?” Charlotte replied, “One of her old customers came in and when he saw Silvia, he offered four times the usual amount for a session with her. She should be finished soon.” Dolly asked what room she was in and then went along to the room and listened outside. What she heard did not sound quite right; the man was talking but his tone was more programme than chatter.

Dolly opened the door a crack and noticed one of the men who had been with John when Imogen and Patty were whores. She could not see Silvia but was alarmed by what he was saying and she could see Silvia’s talisman in his hand. Taking Paul’s automatic out of her bag, she flung the door open and pointed the gun at his chest. Dolly said, “You have ten seconds to instruct Silvia to forget everything you have told her this evening and to drink this bottle of water or I pull this trigger.” Instead of saying anything he turned to face Dolly and held the talisman up. “Dolly said, “Eight, nine, and ten” and then pulled the trigger.

The noise was tremendous and he slumped to the floor. The bullet had hit him between his lungs, two inched below his collar bone and had gone through his gullet, wind pipe and had severed his spinal cord around T3. Dolly bent down and picked up the talisman and held it up towards Silvia saying, “Silvia, delete all programmed instructions this worm has delivered tonight and then wake up.” Silvia awoke and said, “Perfect timing, he was nearly finished.” The noise of the gun had alerted Charlotte and she entered the room, looking at the man and saying, “This is not good. He is the head of the local mafia.”

Dolly said, “Fetch some rubber sheets and then we will start cleaning the room.” Silvia said, “He injected me with something before he went through my bag and found the talisman but he knew what it was and how to use it.” Dolly asked, “What did the injection do?” Silvia replied, “It just made me very lethargic and I couldn’t fight him.” Dolly said, “The man you used the talisman on here the other day, did you tell him to forget the talisman?” Silvia replied, “No I didn’t, and do you think that might be how he knew about it? It got out.” Dolly said, “More than possible, I suspect.” Silvia replied, “I wonder how many other people know.” Dolly replied, “We need to find the man you changed and ask him.”

Charlotte returned with a rubber sheet and together they wrapped the dead man in it. After the man was suitably bound, Dolly started rolling up the carpet and said, “We used to have a man with a van who disposed of bodies. I think we need another one.” Charlotte pointed at the corpse and said, “His chauffeur is outside.” Dolly said, “He might know about the talisman. Silvia, pretend to be entranced and go and get the driver in here; tell him his boss is unwell.” Silvia left the room and Dolly prepared for his return. She hid behind the door with the talisman and water at the ready.

As Silvia returned she walked in first and said, “He is in the bathroom.” As the driver came in, Dolly pounced on him holding the talisman in front of his eyes and said, “You are very thirsty. Here, drink this bottle of water and then tell me how many other people know about Silvia’s talisman.” The driver drank the water and then said, “Godfrey told four of us about what happened and the boss came here to get it and Silvia in the process.” Dolly asked who the others were and made a note. She waited for the thirteen minutes and then enslaved him. Knowing there was 300 millilitres of ‘4’ in the water she was very careful with her words, knowing they would become his mantra. He was programmed to be Dolly’s and Silvia’s slave. He could never disobey them and would believe everything they told him. He was also now working for them and would protect all the girls from any further incursions. After Dolly was finished, she awoke him and then told him to seek out the other two men and to deal with them and then to return with a van.

Charlotte, Silvia and Dolly were in the office when he returned and he carried the corpse and the carpet out to the van. Dolly asked if he knew a way to dispose of his cargo where the police would never find it and he said, “Of course, it was me who drove the vehicle transporter that disposed of your chemists.” Dolly gave him instructions to dispose of his cargo so no evidence remained and sent him on his way and to return in the morning at 09:00, bringing Godfrey with him. Dolly and Silvia left Charlotte to her duties and walked home. As they walked down Heathcliff Street there was no sign of Timmy and the hairstylists and adult book shops were both closed. Silvia said, “I am starving. Do you think they have kept us some dinner?” Dolly said, “If they haven’t, we will be down to two in the house once again.” As they reached Dolly’s front door they unlocked the door and walked in. Simone heard them and said, “There you are, I have prepared your dinner. I just need to warm it up in the microwave and you can sit down. Where have you been? We had a visitor earlier. The design options for your conservatory are in the sitting room.” As they walked into the sitting room, Marissa said, “We were beginning to worry about you, did something happen?” Silvia said, “Yes, an attempted kidnapping with mind control and a homicide.” Simone shouted from the kitchen, “Save the telling of your story until after dinner. I would like to hear it as well.”

Dolly looked though the conservatory designs and said to Marissa, “Which one do you like?” Marissa replied, “The largest one; there would be room for a large table plus a patio set so we could use it as a sun lounge.” Dolly said, “I agree but we have to choose which windows and whether we want fan lights and what sort of heating. There are several questions we need to answer so we will do this after we eat. Silvia, please open some wine to go with whatever Simone has cooked.”

Silva opened a bottle of Merlot and said, “Dinner is on the table.” Simone had made Lancashire hotpot served with carrots and broccoli and the wine matched it very well. Simone fussed over them while they ate, keeping the glass full and the table clean and tidy. As Simone washed up, Silvia pointed at her cat suit and said, “Is that you?” Dolly whispered, “Yes” and indicated Silvia to say no more.

After they finished eating and all the pottery was washed and put and way, they all retired to the sitting room. Silvia told her story and again thanked Dolly for arriving in time. Simone said, “Dolly, you are a completely different woman from the one I knew in Gloucester. You would never have said ‘boo’ to a mafia boss, never mind kill him.”

Dolly said, “Walter made me in his own image and made sure I was strong enough to take on his empire, but he went overboard on one of his programme commands. He instructed that I become evil each time his protégée or products are threatened. You kicked that off tonight and it wasn’t until I shot that man did the compulsion really relax.” Silvia said, “What did you do to Dolly?” Simone told the same sad tale she gave Dolly and Silvia said, “So this is the cat suit. Do we know its effects yet?” Dolly said, “Simone, you can now feel your skin and remember what you would have felt like all evening.” Simone slid to the floor and convulsed in multiple orgasms that went on for more than a quarter of an hour. When she finished writhing on the floor, she said, “I feel as if my whole body is one big erogenous zone and that it is being continually stimulated. Can I please take it off?” Dolly said, “OK, go up stairs and have a shower as soon as you remove it.”

The remaining three looked at the conservatory plans and made a decision. Dolly was writing the agreed requirements down as a very loud scream emanated from upstairs. Silvia ran up the stairs and found Simone crying on the bathroom floor. Silvia fetched the cat suit from the bedroom and helped her to put it back on and the more she got on the more relaxed she became. When the zip was closed she let out a very large sigh and said, “That was terrible, my skin wherever the casuist had touched was burning as if I was bathed in acid and now the erogenous zone is back.” Silvia said, “I expect that is the result Dolly had anticipated. You will probably need to see our doctor.” Simone asked, “What do you mean, our doctor?” Silvia said, “Has Dolly told you about Hilda and her band of hookers.” Simone said, “No she has never mentioned her or any hookers.” Silvia said, “Then I will leave it up to Dolly to brief you on the current size of our family.”

As they both descended the stairs, Simone asked, “In her anger Dolly said that I was the lowest place in the food chain in our family. How many mistresses do I have?” Silvia replied, “There are thirty-two that I know about and a few more I don’t.”

Silvia asked, “Do you think she meant all of them or just us four?” Simone replied as they walked into the sitting room, “I will have to ask now that she is no longer angry.” Dolly said, “”Who is no longer angry and what was wrong up stairs.” Silvia said, “She cannot survive without the cat suit and all the lubricant has been absorbed by her skin. The inside of the suit is now completely dry.” Dolly said, “So what is she concerned about?” Simone interjected, “I was a little concerned when I joined two facts together. You told me that I was on the lowest rung of the food chain in the family and Silvia has just told me how big the family is.”

Dolly said, “Yes, and it grew today by at least two, but you only went down one rung. You have many mistresses but no masters.” Simone said, “How will I know who is a mistress?” Dolly replied, “If they don’t know you are a slave then you should be alright.” Simone said, “Dolly, you must know I have always loved you even before you met Walter. All I ask in return that love me when you can.” Dolly said, “The woman you loved was called something else and she no longer exists.” Simone opened her mouth to continue but Dolly put her finger on her lips and said, “No more talk on the subject of you being a slave and having many mistresses. You should be happy to be sharing this house with us.” Silvia said, “Do you know who the new girl was, who you brought in tonight? Does she have a mother or a father who will come looking for her?” Dolly said, “No, I have no idea what her name was before Rory changed it.” Silvia said, “Rory is an idiot and would never think of things like that. Perhaps we had better find out before it’s too late.” Dolly said, “I tried that but Rory made her forget who she was.” Silvia said, “We had better go and ask Rory. Come on, I know where they live.” Leaving Marissa and Simone at home, Silvia and Dolly walked out, locking the door behind them and Silvia led Dolly to the home of Doris and Rory. On the way they met a group of youths and Dolly spotted Tim among them. When Dolly spoke to him, he stuck his nose up and walked away.

Silvia said, “Rory must have changed his orientation from girls to boys.” They left the boys and walked to Rory’s house, a terraced cottage like Dolly’s. When they banged on the door, Doris answered and Dolly asked, “Is Rory in? I would like a word.” Doris said, “He is not here, you have just missed him. He had a revelation during dinner and said he knew who they were—Timmy Porter and Linda Palmer. He was going to see Linda’s father.” Dolly continued, “Do you know who Linda is and why he made her forget?” Silvia said, “I think I do. Linda’s father is Godfrey Palmer and you dispatched Timmy’s father earlier this evening. Do you know which family he went to see?” Doris said, “He didn’t say but if I know Rory, he will go to the top. So I guess he has gone to find Timmy’s family. You could beat him; he will walk and you can get a taxi outside the Globe.” Dolly said, “If he comes back before we see him, tell him that if he has caused any trouble for Silvia or me, he will be your next customer for the full treatment.” Doris was about to reply but Dolly and Silvia were off and running to the Globe Inn. They caught a taxi at the rank and Silvia gave the address. The taxi dropped them outside a very large house with security gates at the end. Dolly pressed the button on the intercom and when a man answered, she said, “We would like to talk to Mrs. Porter, it is about Timmy and his girlfriend, Linda.” Minutes later the gate swung open and the girls began their walk up the drive. When they reached to house, an attractive woman in her forties stood by the open door. When they reached her she said, “It is not normal for visitors to ask for me; they always ask for my husband. Do you know where he is?” Dolly said, “We have an inkling, but I will not talk on your doorstep. Invite us in and we can all sit down and talk.”

The woman invited them in and they saw four large burly men on the way to the large sitting room. The men did not enter the room and Silvia closed the door behind her as she walked in last. They all sat down and the woman said, “What do you know about my husband and my son?” Dolly replied, “Your husband has been killed and your son has been re-orientated into a homosexual.” The woman exclaimed, “Who is responsible for this? I will arrange to have them killed.” Dolly moved toward her and said, “Don’t go off in a rage; look into this trinket and we will try and explain.”

When the woman was entranced by the talisman, Dolly made her drink the water and then sit quietly and wait for the explanation. While they were waiting for the thirteen minutes to pass, Dolly and Silvia with a talisman each left the room to round up all the heavies. They found all five and, using the talisman, brought them all to the sitting room and gave each of them a bottle of water.

When it was time to programme the woman, Dolly used the talisman on each male so he would not hear another word until someone tapped him on the shoulder. Then Dolly said, “Mrs. Porter, you are now mine and I own you. Every instruction I give you will be obeyed completely and there will be no leeway for you to do anything different. All new truths told to you by me will become your truth and nothing and no one will cause you to question that new belief. You are now a sexual animal and require sex every moment of your waking life. You live with five strapping young men and you will use these men to satisfy your overwhelming lust. The only men you will not try and seduce are homosexuals so you are now relieved and happy that Timmy fits in this group. Once a man has had sex with you, he will become your master and you will become totally submissive toward him. Have you ever worn latex clothing?” Mrs. Porter replied, “Dominic bought me a cat suit after he had sex with Silvia but I haven’t worn it yet.” Dolly said, “Go and put it on while I talk to your security contingent.”

Dolly engaged the minds of all the men and asked who the leader of this little group was. Dolly learned that Dominic had two second lieutenants in his personal body guards and house security, one was Paul who had gone missing and the other was his driver Jeffery, who was also missing with the boss. Dolly said, “Who among you is the most likely to succeed Paul?” They all selected the one who was the youngest. Dolly instructed them all that she was their Mistress and that she had complete control over them, and then she instructed them that they were responsible for the house security and nothing more. They were to keep Mrs. Porter safe and satisfied sexually. They would be responsible for what she ate, what she wore and who she met. She then instructed them that the only female they could ever dominate was Mrs. Porter. She instructed the young one that he was also to be her driver and responsible for taking her to the Scarborough Fashion Boutique for her clothes and a hairstylist every week to keep her beautiful for him and her house men. As Dolly was finishing programming the men, Mrs. Porter returned wearing a bright red cat suit with socks, gloves and a hood. There were holes for her nipples and a hole providing a clear view of her shaved pussy. Dolly said, “Don’t you look lovely and all ready for sex. You must keep that suit on until you have taken each of your house men to bed five times. You will come whenever they cum and you can only take the cat suit off if all of your house men agree.”

While all the programming was being performed, Rory had been outside the gate pressing the call button on the gate intercom. But not getting an answer, he had given up and returned home. Dolly instructed the older one to take Mrs. Porter up stairs and to fuck her and that they would awake forgetting that Dolly and Silvia had been there. She then instructed the others to awake forgetting that they had received any visitors. When Dolly and Silvia were outside the property she gave a special instruction to the younger one to make him love the cat suit and to keep Mrs. Porter in it.

Outside on the highway Silvia said, “That should keep them all busy and out of our way.” Dolly replied, “It should keep her from fretting about her husband and son also. Let’s go home; I am tired and we need to be at Charlotte’s tomorrow early.”

They reached Dolly’s house without incident and retired to bed. Marissa and Simone were already asleep and Dolly only gave Silvia one huge orgasm before they settled down to sleep.

Next morning the alarm awoke Dolly, who got up and walked into the bathroom. After her shower and early morning ablutions, she exited the bathroom meeting Marissa on the landing. Marissa said, “Why does Simone sleep with her hand in her pockets and she can’t take them out?” Dolly said, “OK, you have your shower while I sort out Simone.” Dolly walked into the front bedroom and said, “How is your erogenous body?” Simone replied, “I am very sorry I upset you yesterday. You know I would never harm you. I just wanted things back as they used to be. I never appreciated how much Walter had affected you.”

Dolly leaned over and kissed her then said, “You now have to realise that due to events that others instigated, my love is now Silvia, and you will have to settle for Marissa, if you want to stay here. Silvia and I have business to attend to this morning so you and Marissa will have to manage the shop until we get back.” Dolly moved to her bedroom to get dressed and Silvia was up and waiting for the bathroom. Dolly said, “Tomorrow we should use the bathroom together, I like washing you and I also like it when you wash me.” They kissed and the tongue wrestling continued until the bathroom was clear. When Dolly stopped, Silvia said, “You do that, better than anyone else who has ever kissed me by a factor of one hundred. I love you more than anything.” Dolly replied, “Good, because I love you just as much if not more. Roland did a very good job on us.”

Silvia ran to claim the bathroom as Simone was walking out of the other bedroom. Dolly finished dressing and walked down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. By seven thirty, all four beauties, dressed in latex, were sitting around the little table having breakfast cereal, coffee and toast. Silvia was relaying the story of the previous night and what was planned for today. Dolly gave the folder with the conservatory designs to Marissa and said, “You contact the salesman from the shop and pass on our requirements and tell him to go ahead. We may be a little busy this morning; we have to protect all our interests.”

Dolly and Silvia replenished their supplies of impregnated water and were on their way out of the house just after eight o’clock. Marissa and Simone had left fifteen minutes earlier and were in the dress shop before eight.

Dolly and Silvia walked to Charlotte’s and they met Kitten on her was to Rory’s. Dolly stopped her and said, “When you get to Rory’s you are no longer subservient to him. You will only do the duties of a shop assistant and not as a slave.” Kitten thanked her and walked on. Silvia said, “Are you going to keep her doing two jobs?” Dolly said, “Only for today. When we are finished here we will pay Rory a visit and give him some new home truths. Let’s go and see Kitten’s father.” Silvia said, “There is still one man we have not seen.” Dolly said, “You are right, there were four pillars of the criminal community who used Imogen and Patty and we have disposed of two and will dispose of Godfrey this morning. Jeffery was instructed to deal with all those who were told about your talisman. Do you think one of them could be our missing Baron?”

Silvia said, “We will have to wait and see. I’m sure Godfrey will tell us when we ask him.” Dolly said, “If Godfrey can’t help we will need to find Pauline.”

At Charlotte’s they prepared the drawing room, making ready to receive guests and Dolly asked Charlotte if she knew who the other two Barons could be. Charlotte suspected they would be the opposite number criminals from York.

At nine o’clock Jeffery arrived with two men, Godfrey and another, and all three were brought to the drawing room. When Godfrey saw Silvia he said, “What is this, we were expecting to see Dom.” Dolly said, “Dom will be here shortly; he wanted us to talk to you first.” The furniture had been arranged so the men would corral on their way to the seating area and Silvia produced her talisman, entrancing them all. Dolly produced two bottles of strong ‘4’ and gave one each to the two men accompanying Jeffery. Dolly said, “Jeff, please wake up and go and help Charlotte with the room. It needs to be decorated and a new carpet acquired.”

After Jeff had left the room, Dolly waited until the drug was active and said, “You are both wholly and completely mine in every way. You will do as I instruct and believe everything I tell you to believe. You are forbidden from causing any harm or distress to any of the girls associated with this establishment and once you leave this room, you are forbidden from talking about mind control or hypnotic talismans. In a moment I will ask you who you have already talked to about Silvia’s talisman and you will reply with the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. From now on you can never lie to anyone unless Silvia or I instruct you to. You have seen Silvia and other females in latex and you have been fighting a fetish of your own for some time. When you leave here, you will have twenty-four hours to buy latex clothing for men and if you fail to procure two complete outfits you will then buy female clothing and from then on you will dress as a woman. Now you will forget being entranced today. Everything you do from this moment on is because you wish it. All instructions to do something will become your wish to do exactly are commanded and you will never consider that you are being controlled. Now in your mind start counting down from a hundred to zero and wake when you reach zero, believing that Jeffery has just left the room and you have just sat down.”

Dolly and Silvia sat back and waited. When Godfrey awoke he said, “What can we do for you and when do we expect Dom to arrive?” Dolly replied, handing out pads and pens and said, “You are to write down the names of all the people who know of the existence of Silvia’s talisman.”

They both wrote a list of names and handed the pad back to Dolly. Godfrey had written: Dom, Jeffery, Erick, Gavin, Silvia, Dolly and Charlotte. Gavin had written: Dom, Jeffery, Godfrey, Erick, Silvia, Dolly and Charlotte.

Dolly asked, “Who is Erick and what does he do, and what do you do, Gavin?”

Gavin replied, “I was John’s associate in the construction domain and Erick is the managing director of John’s plant hire company.” Dolly asked, “And what do you do, Godfrey?” Godfrey replied, “I am now retired. I sold my restaurants and club to John five years ago. I just play the stock market now.” Silvia said, “Where is Erick now?” Gavin replied, “He was apparently mugged yesterday and is now in the hospital.”

Dolly said, “Well gentlemen, I would like to thank you for your assistance, unfortunately we have to inform you that Dom is no longer with us. It is our belief that he met his end after falling out with his counterpart in York. This will become your truth which you did not learn here and you will pass it on if asked. There is one more thing. Godfrey, I believe you have a daughter called Linda.” Godfrey replied, “Do you know where she is? She didn’t come home last night.” Dolly continued, “But why did you expect her to come home when you have sold her into slavery?” Godfrey tried to reply but he could not find the words. Dolly said, “Don’t worry, she was rescued late last night and is now being looked after by Charlotte.” Godfrey said, “She is my little girl, what will I tell her mother?” Dolly asked, “What did you tell her mother when you screwed Silvia and Charlotte’s other girls?” Godfrey replied, “I didn’t tell her anything.” Dolly continued, “Well, I suggest you take the same approach and say nothing to her mother about what you did or where she has ended up.” Godfrey sank down into the chair looking totally broken and Dolly asked, “Do you have any children, Gavin?” Gavin replied, “I have a pair of sixteen year old twins, one girl and one boy.” Dolly said, “Sixteen is too young, we will consider taking your daughter in two or three years time. I suggest you get her into a university a long way from Scarborough, otherwise bring her here for an interview on her eighteenth birthday.”

Silvia escorted the dejected men out and arranged for a taxi to collect them. Dolly went to find Jeffery and when she found him painting the walls of the room where his previous boss was murdered, she asked, “Did you do the nasty deed to Erick?” Jeffery said, “Erick is a bit of a blabber mouth and I just shut him up by breaking his jaw.” Dolly said, “Perhaps we should visit him in hospital before he starts to speak again and we could link it with a visit to see Hilda.”

Jeffery said, “I still have Dom’s car; I could take you this evening.” Dolly said, “You should keep that, his wife won’t need it.” Jeffery said, “Have you been to see Michelle? What have you done to her?” Dolly said, “I see you are in love with your boss’ wife. Well, leave her for a month to get over her husband and son and I will give her to you as a present, as long as you keep up your end up in looking after us.”

Jeffery said, “To obtain Michelle as my bride, I would protect you from the devil himself, willingly.” Dolly put her hand out and said, “We have a deal.” The both shook on it and Dolly said, “OK, finish this room and then come and pick us up about seven o’clock from number four Shore Road.

End of chapter 19