The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finding a replacement

By Latexthom

Chapter two

In the morning she was feeling sticky, damp and tired but got out of bed and moved stealthily into Walters room, she found him awake reading a book. She crawled to the bottom of the bed and then slid under the covers, she caressed his tool and it responded, when it was hard, she dropped the pacifier and mounted it with her mouth.

She performed better than she did the day before, driven by her fear of not performing. When he came, she sucked him dry and cleaned him off. Then with the pacifier back in place she slid out of the bed. While she crawling out of the room, Walter said, “A slight improvement. Come here and I will remove your mittens and then you are to have breakfast on the table in half an hour”.

Standing up she walked to the side of his bed and he unlocked the wrist clasps, she then hurried down the stairs, the first thing she did was to make a drink and then sitting in her chair dropped the dummy and tried to take the taste away. When her mouth was a little fresher, she retuned to dummy to her mouth then stood up and started making a fry up for breakfast. The table was laid and the breakfast was on the plates at exactly thirty minutes from the time she entered the kitchen and Walter walked in as she moved the coffee pot to the table. They both sat down and began to eat; Sybil was too frightened to speak in case he gave her new instructions.

When he was finished his meal, he said, “That was very nice, perhaps I am being to hard on you, but then again, probably not, is there anything you would like to say”. Sybil replied as meekly as she could, “Last night, when I tried to clean my teeth, I could not do it, every time I took this thing out of my mouth, I forgot what I was doing”. Walter said, “You can remove you pacifier while standing next to the bathroom sink, without losing your mental abilities providing, you have given me five blowjobs in the previous twelve hours and your vibrators are both working. Now after you have cleaned up here, go up stairs and change into your outdoor clothes, I will help with the corset, then you must make your telephone calls, you can take the wireless handset from my bedroom down to the kitchen”.

Walter then stood up and left the kitchen. Sybil cleared the table and started washing up. When all was finished, she went up stairs and removed the unlocked clothes, she threw away the dirty nappy and washed her privates in the bathroom then picking up the corset and locks, she went to find Walter. Walter was in the lounge and when she came in, he stood and helped her on with the corset. He tightened the ties three times before he considered it tight enough. Then he unlocked the bonnet and bootees.

Sybil returned up stairs and continued to dress. Taking out the vibrators, she quickly stepped into the knickers and pushed the two built-in plugs home. She rolled on the stocking and after attaching the suspenders, locked on the boots and then pulled the dress on over her head. She pulled the zip down to just above her knees and then put on the mackintosh. Being very careful not to lock the elbows she picked up the wireless handset form Walter’s bedroom and took it to the kitchen with her handbag.

She started making phone calls, first to her bank and then to all the card supplies and lastly to her employer. Her employer was very angry and asked why she was doing this. Sybil gave a plausible excuse without giving to much away and said that she was very sorry. Her employer told her never to ask her for a reference and put the phone down. Sybil was devastated; her employer had been one of her best friends.

She had written all the financial amounts on a piece of paper and when totalled, the outstanding balance was £72. She took the paper to Walter and showed him. He said, “Ok take £72 out of the top draw in the bureau and we will go to the bank and is an HSBC in the high street. If your lock your arms you can drop the pacifier without loss of your mind”.

Sybil took £75 pounds from the bureau and then locked her coat sleeves. She let the dummy drop from her mouth and Walter pushed it out of sight. They waked out of the house together and made their way to the high street. At the bank, Walter stood at the back while Sybil went to the teller’s window. She explained what she wanted to do and the teller was very helpful, when she came to the last card, she pushed across the £75 pounds and received three pound-coins in change. The last thing she did was close her bank account.

When her transactions were complete, she walked back to Walter, and handed him the three pounds then said, “All the balances are now zero, but I cave to call each card provider back to close the account. Walter said, “Ok we can do that when we get home, we have another errand to run. They walked out of the bank and turned in the direction of the town hall. When they reach the town hall, Walter said “Go to the Registrars office and find out how to, legally change you name. The Surname you want is Page and the Christian name is Dolly. If it costs money, find out how much. Walter waited outside while she went in and enquired. She returned several minutes later and said, “They can do it here through an on-line service and it costs twenty pounds. Walter handed her a twenty-pound note and sent her back in. When she came out, she said, “All done, the new deed poll will come here by post and I can collect it on Monday.

They walked of together and Sybil asked, “Why did you want me to change my name”. Walter said, “I am intent on removing you from your previous life and making you totally dependant on me. You will need to arrange for a new driving test rather than change the name on your current licence; we will pop in at the post office and get some forms.

At the post office, where they collected the application forms for, a provisional driving licence and a passport. Walter next called in on his solicitor and before going in, he said, “Your name is now Dolly Page and you are my grandniece. While you are in here and whenever you meet anyone you see in here except me, you will act like a mentally retarded girl with in IQ of a five-year-old”.

As they walked in, Dolly remained very quiet and Walter asked to see his solicitor. They were shown into a large office and Walter introduced Dolly to the man behind the desk and said. “I have taken on the responsibilities for looking after Dolly here, and would like to legalise our standing by me becoming her legal guardian. The solicitor asked about Dolly’s condition and Walter replied, “Most of the time she is like a five-year-old but occasionally she can become quite lucid”.

The Solicitor asked, if she understood what was happening and did she agree. Walter replied, “Yes I have explained it to her and she says she wants this away. Tell Mr Scudamore, how much you want this Dolly”. Dolly replied in a very retarded girly voice, “Granddad talked about it, to me and I agree it is best for us both”. Scudamore asked, “Are you sure you know what you have taken on”. Walter replied, “Yes it will give my life some purpose”. Mr Scudamore agreed to draw up the papers and both Walter and Dolly left.

They walked home and on the way Dolly asked, “You have made me out to be a complete fool, why”. Walter said, “As I have said I am making it impossible for you to survive without me. By the time, I am finished, you will be so dependant on me, and my life will once again have meaning and purpose. I am also protecting us both from busy body social workers”.

They reached home in about five minutes and Walter opened the door with his key. Dolly said, “What would happen to me if you became ill or worse”. Walter said, “I will give that some thought and put something in place for you. Now you have some phone calls to make while you make them you can use your old name”.

Sybil went into the kitchen and prepared to start cancelling her cards, she found it difficult doing everything at arms length so she asked Walter to release her elbows. He pulled the pacifier out of her coat and put it in her mouth, then released the locks on her elbows. She retuned to the kitchen and sitting in her chair, she made the first call. With that, one cancelled and the final letter confirming it, would be sent to her old address. She followed a similar process and cancelled the other two cards.

When she was finished, Walter said, “That should be the last time you use that name so I want you to forget it and your old address, from now on your name is Dolly Page and you live here. You need to get used to talking like a-five year-old, so from now on, you may think as you do now but when you open your mouth to speak your words will come out in the wrong order and you are limited to use no more that two syllables to a word.. When you talk, if you talk like that all the time, you will not forget. Now go and change out of your outside clothes and put your baby costume on”. The keys to your boots and corset are in your bedroom. Dolly came down minutes later with the keys in her hand and pointed to the only item of clothing she was wearing, the corset. Walter said, “Ok you can keep that on, we will add that to your babies costume as well as your outside outfit.

Dolly was not anywhere near her dummy safe locations so she just shrugged and returned to the bedroom. She had already inserted the vibrators as soon as she removed the knickers so she pulled on the bloomers and the baby top. Next, she fitted the bondage items and was about to exit the bedroom when Walter appeared saying, “We need to differentiate between your night wear and you day wear. I know during the daytime keep your plastic Mac on over your baby outfit. Although you do not, need to fasten the top button.

She withdrew the coat from the wardrobe and put it on. Walter reached out and pulled the hood up over her bonnet saying, “When your new card comes, we need to get you some more clothes”. Dolly wanted to remind him that her holdalls were full of clothes, but the pacifier was stuck in place. She was surprised to realise she had almost forgotten the corset was not as painful or uncomfortable as yesterday, perhaps she was getting used to it.

Walter returned down stairs and taking the wireless hand set from the kitchen, he sat at the bureau and phoned his charge card company. When he got through to the right person, he asked for a supplementary card to be issued in the name of his grandniece Miss Dolly Page. The representative asked a number of questions regarding his grandniece and Walter answered them all so it was confirmed the card would be dispatched. Dolly entered the room so Walter said how about making two cups of tea. Dolly went into the kitchen to make the tea. She placed her cup on the kitchen table and carried Walter’s to the bureau. She returned to the kitchen and after sitting in her chair removed the dummy. Before she picked up her cup, she shouted, “There my holdall in are clothes, could we money save some.

Walter returned to the kitchen carrying his tea and sat at the table, then said, “The clothes in the holdalls belongs to someone else so forget them, and anyway you are only allowed to wear latex. Dolly replied, “I was forget going say to I’ve something but” and banged the table in frustration.

Walter said, “Now then, there is no need to thump the table, you may be frustrated, but I think I can fix that. When ever you are about to feel embarrassed, humiliated or frustrated, instead of experiencing any of these emotions you will instead push the same level of emotion into you arousal. If you ever are in a situation where all three emotions would be prevalent at he same time your arousal will reach its climax”.

Dolly said, “Are terrib you, what I do am feel making”. She wiggled in the seat pushed the arse dildo in and out a fraction. Her stimulation was very strong and although she knew why it didn’t reduce it. She pushed the pacifier back in her mouth and stood up heading for the door. Walter said, “If you are going out, let me fasten the top button of your coat”. Then he opened the bureau and look out a key saying, “This is for you, it’s a spare for the front door”. Dolly put the key into her coat pocket and walked outside. She turned towards the seafront and crossed the beach road to the promenade. Then she walked down the promenade as people passed and looked at her the level of arousal rose.

Two young boys started to follow her so when she reached the pier, she turned around and started walking back. The two boys were talking to her but she just kept on sucking the pacifier. One of them grabbed her arm and then pulled the dummy out of her mouth, She changed from a confident young woman to a little baby and she started to howl like a toddler. The change shocked the boy and he pushed the dummy back in her mouth. She stopped crying instantly and walked on. The two boys looked on with amazed looks on their faces. People were now watching the boys rather than Dolly so they turned and ran.

Dolly made it back to the house and let herself in. Walter was watching the TV, she kneeled down in front of him and extracted his penis then letting the pacifier fall out of her mouth mounted him fucking his cock with her mouth. It was not long before he came and she licked him clean.

Walter asked, “Did you cum while you were out”. She replied, “Boys two no it spoiled”. Walter said, “When we are alone in this house, you can talk properly with as many syllables as you want, now say that again”. Dolly replied, “No, Two boys spoiled it”. Walter said, “Ok as soon as you put the pacifier in your mouth you will cum”. She backed of from his crutch and pushed the pacifier back in. As she came all the build-up from her walk caused it to be a gigantic one and she collapsed on the floor and shook for three or four minutes. When she calmed down, Walter said, “That was worth watching, I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did”. She slithered into her armchair and panted “Probably more”.

As she relaxed she thought back to her walk, she had not consciously thought of what other people might think. It was not something she should concern herself with. Her Master had chosen her clothes and that was good enough for her.

Life continued in the same vain for several days, her change of name was legal and she had a new credit card in the name. Her driving test was booked and she had several more latex outfits. She has no knowledge of any previous name. She was dressed in corsets 24/7, she was only allowed to talk in an adult way, when she was next to Walter or wearing her special outdoor clothes and indoors, she always wore the Baby outfit with pacifier.

Walter had never been happier, he was thinking for two and she was doing everything in the house, cooking cleaning, laundry and sexual favours.

One morning while she was giving him his morning blowjob, he had his first scare, He felt his heart flutter and in accordance with given instructions he stimulated a big sneeze and then another.

Later that morning they went to the doctors. Dolly, waiting in the waiting room while, Walter was in with the doctor.. When he came out, he was looking frail and sullen, and Dolly asked, “Is everything ok, what did the Doctor say”.

Walter said, “My heart is not right and I may need an operation, I have to take life easier while we wait for a Hospital appointment”. On their way home Walter said, “I need to find you a new Master so that you are ok if something happens to me”.

Back at the house Dolly was making dinner while Walter was looking through his records trying to find a backup Master. He trawled through all his student records and could not find any one he could trust implicitly. He remembered hat Dolly had a diary in her bags in the Garage, so he went to find that. Sitting the car reading her diary, he found many references to a Simone McCartney who dominated Sybil all the time. Walter thought, she might do, He found her telephone number in Sybil’s address book so made a note and returned home.

Walter instructed Dolly to change into her outdoor clothes and then sent her to the shops with a long shopping list.

While she was out of the house, he called Simone. When she answered, he asked if she knew Sybil and found that Simone was the employer Sybil had let down and that she had been trying to find her. Walter interrogated her about their relationship and found that they had been friends but Simone was the dominant partner and Sybil the submissive.

Walter asked Simone if she would like to get Sybil back and Simone said “Only on my terms”. Walter explained that Sybil had fallen into his hands and had undergone some severe Mind Control and the she was not responsible for her disappearance. Simone asked what the purpose of the call was. Walter replied that Sybil was incapable of looking after herself and he might need to go into hospital. Then he asked Simone if it was possible for her to come and see him. She agreed to come on the next Sunday Morning.

After the call was terminated, Walter began to plan, to ensure that Dolly remained unchanged, he would have to take control of Simone also.

For the remainder of that week Walter subjugated Dolly even more, Her bedroom was like a child’s playroom, there were toys every where. A dolls house was in the corner and there were piles of soft toys scattered on the bed and the floor. The only place in the house where she could talk like an adult was in his bedroom, and she was not allowed in there without him being there.

In her pacifier free zones, she could only talk like a very young child.

By Saturday, he has bought earplugs and a full head mask from the sex shop. He intended to leave Dolly in bed on Sunday and to keep her from knowing, that Simone had called.

Sunday morning came around and after Breakfast Walter sent Dolly to her bedroom to play. At half past ten he told her to get some sleep and to help, her he fitted the earplugs and facemask. He had instructed her to sleep and not to wake you until he shook her.

Shortly after eleven o’clock Simone knocked on the door and when Walter opened it he was very pleasantly surprised where Dolly was beautiful, Simone was gorgeous. Walter invited her in and pored two cups of coffee from a jug. Unbeknown by Simone, he had place a fast acting anaesthetic in the bottom of her cup. They sat in the lounge, and Walter told her about the accident outside his home and that Sybil had been brought into his house. He went on to say, that when she came around, she was mentally retarded and had remained that way, ever since. Simone asked if she could see Sybil and Walter said that she was asleep and he would wake her at twelve o’clock for lunch.

Simone drank her coffee and then became very tired, at fist she put that down to the long drive, but was beginning to be come alarmed as she passed out. Walter injected her with a large dose of his mind control drug, and when her body started to wake up, he started his reprogramming. He instructed her that she would always obey him and believe everything her told her. She would never question him, or the actions he had done to Sybil.

He lastly instructed her to be inspired by the clothes Sybil was wearing and that she would develop an absolute all-embracing fetish for latex.

As the mind control drug wore off and Simone became conscious, Walter said, I will go and see if Dolly is a wake. Simone asked, “Why do you call her Dolly”. Walter replied, “When she first came around she could not remember her name so I chose that, and is seems to have stuck.

Walter went up the Dolly’s bedroom and shook her, he then removed the mask and the earplugs and told her, “You have a visitor down stairs, even if you remember her, you must pretend you don’t ok.". The pacifier was in her mouth so Dolly nodded. They walked down stairs and when Simone saw her, she exclaimed, “What on earth are you wearing and what’s with the dummy”. Dolly sat in her armchair and then dropped the dummy saying, “Hello my name is Dolly, who are you”? Simone “Looked at Dolly and began to feel stimulated by her strange clothing than she said, “Do you not remember me al all we used to be very good friends”?

Dolly replied, “No I do not remember you, in fact I have very little memory of my life before Walter”. Simone asked, “Are those clothes your choice or Walter’s”? Dolly replied, “I have no idea, I have been wearing them as long as I remember and I think before Walter”. Simone asked, “Can I feel the material”. Walter said, “While you two chat and Simone feels your outfit, I will search out some clothes she could try”. He went up to Dolly’s bedroom and selected latex underwear, a latex dress and one of Dolly’s outside mackintoshes.

He laid them all on the bed and then rejoined the girls. Simone was caressing Dolly sensuously and Walter said, “If you like the feel of Dolly’s clothes I have laid out some that should fit you on Dolly’s bed”. Dolly was revelling in her friends embrace; she could remember Simone although she could not divulge this fact. Dolly stood up and guided Simone up stairs. In her bedroom Dolly started to undress her and went she was naked, she pushed her on the bed and dropped between her knees. She had been here before and Simone opened her legs. Walter followed them up stairs and was pleased to see what was happening in the bedroom. Looking at Simone’s naked body, he could see what a good body she had and it occurred to him that he should keep them both.

When Dolly had eaten out Simone, she stood up and handed her the latex knickers with their two large protrusions. Dolly helped her on and pushed the two dildos home, before pulling them up tightly. Dolly continued helping Simone to dress and was caressing her with tenderness as she did it, in the hope that Simone would realise. Simone was too busy trying to rationalise the sensation she was getting from these clothes to notice anything.

Before coming here Simone had been very against Latex or PVC clothing, she even had discarded all thoughts of even wearing leather.

Walters’s instructions had caused her to adopt this fetish absolutely and she was only just realising that she could not live without it.

When she was dressed in everything Walter had selected for her. Simone and Dolly returned to the lounge. Walter was waiting there and Simone said, “I can not believe what these rubber clothing are doing to me”. Walter replied, “Well perhaps you should stay a bit longer so you can get more use out of it”. Simone said, “I could not possibly stay any longer I have a business to run and since Dolly left me in the lurch, I have been running it by myself.

Walter asked, “What sort of business do you run”. Simone said, “I run a fashion boutique together with a wedding dress and formal wear rental service. On my own, I have been rushed of my feet”.

Walter thought, “If she needed Sybil so much why did she never come looking for her”, then he said, “When Dolly came on holiday why did you not seek her out if you needed her so much”.

Simone said, “Sybil was my subservient little helper and I exploited her, when she did not return, I initially thought that it was because she had sussed me out and was angry, Then when she phoned, I was just angry”. Walter said, “Did it never occur to you that her submissiveness could get her into trouble”. Simone said, “No what trouble could it create”. Walter said, “You are very naïve, let me demonstrate. Dolly, please get changed into your going out clothes”.

While dolly was out of the room changing, Walter instructed Simone that for the next five hours she would have no free will and would do what ever she was told to do by anyone. She would answer all questions positively and with a smile, being unable to say no. He also told her that wherever she was at 6 o’clock that night she would return to this house and she would forget all these instructions.

When Dolly returned wearing her out door clothes, she was wearing a rubber coat similar to Simone’s and they looked like sisters”. Walter said, “Let go for a walk”. All three walked out of his front door and turned towards the beach. As they crossed the road into the promenade, the girls received a lot of interest. They started walking along the prom and soon they were being followed, by a number of males. Dolly had her arm through Walters and Simone was walking to one side. Two men coming the other way stopped and asked Walter about his girls. “Walter replied pointing at Dolly, “This is my Niece and this is her friend”. One of the men looking at Simone said, “It is not fare, two lovely girls to be with one old man, you should walk with us”. Simone was a bout to tell them to get lost, but when she spoke, the words that came out were, “What a good idea”, then turning to Dolly she said, “I’ll see you later”.

Walter and Dolly walked on and Simone turned to walk with the men. Being a committed lesbian, she did not know why she had agreed to go with the men and was about to tell them when the one who spoke earlier said, “So you like being alone with strangers”. Simone replied, “Yes of course I do”. The other man said, “Perhaps you would like to sit with us, in this wind shelter and then you can tell us about your clothes”. Simone still could not believe that she was unable to deny anything these men said. She sat in between them in the shelter and the one on her left said, “Undo your coat and let us see what you have on underneath”. Simone released the belt and undid the fastenings allowing the men to see the latex dress underneath it. The man on the right said, “You obviously like wearing latex and you seem very submissive, if I asked you to do something humiliating would you do it”. Simone replied smiling, “I would be pleased to do whatever you want”.

Inside Simone was becoming frantic she could not believe that she had given these men the go ahead, it was as if she was a passenger in her own body. The man unzipped his flies and continued, “Loose the coat then kneel down here and give me a blowjob”.

Walter and Dolly had walked to the pier and beyond before turning and were completely out of sight when Simone started giving a rather feeble effort of a blowjob. The man gave her instructions on hoe to improve her actions and she complied. When he came, he instructed her to swallow it all and then clean him off. As she finished he said, “You started off very poorly but once you got going you were quite good, however I think you need more practice”. The other man unzipped his flies and said, “Come over here for your next practice”.

Simone was busy bobbing up and down in the man’s lap when Walter and Dolly walked by. Walter stopped and watched along with a few other spectators. The man was generally giving directions on how to improve her technique and when he came, he instructed Simone to clean him up. When she finished this task and raised her head. Walter said, “Are you alright there Simone, or have you had enough”. Before she could answer, one of the men said, “She still needs a lot of practice and if some of these bystanders would be prepared to assist, we would like to keep her for a while”. Several of the men standing watching indicated there approval, so Walter said, “Ok but try and be home by five o’clock, and there is still a lot to discuss before you drive home”. Simone wanted to say that she was finished and was ready to go back with them but that would have needed a negative response so she just said “Ok”. Walter and Dolly stated to walk away just as the bystanders formed a queue.

Back in the house, Walter asked Dolly did she enjoyed the walk and Dolly replied, “Yes I did, but why was that woman being such a slut, she was never like that before”.

Walter said, “Do you remember what she was like before”?. Dolly replied, “I remember she was my friend and she used to tell me what to do, but never did what you do”. Walter said, “Tell me, what do, I do differently”. Dolly replied, “She used to dominate me but it always came with love, there is not even fondness in your domination”.

Walter replied, “I am a grumpy old man who for the past eleven years has lived alone, is this not what you would expect”.

Back on the beach Simone was working on man number five, there were three left. Number six moved into position and said, “Before you blow me off, I need to urinate and I would like you to take it in your mouth and one thing more, you will love the taste above everything else. She opened her mouth and he urinated straight in. She could not swallow fast enough so the excess dribbled down her chin and onto her skirt. The man said, “The smell of urine is the best smell in the world and you love wearing it as a perfume, you will save up your own and drink it and rub it on your self”. After he had finished, he told her to begin her blowjob by getting him hard. When she was halfway through his fellatio, she felt her will return. She stood up, picked up her coat and started walking away. The man shouted at her to come back and finish but she kept on walking.

Simone arrived back at Walter’s home and knocked on the door. Dolly opened it and indicated that she should enter. As she passed Dolly held her nose and made a yuck sound. Walter said “What is the matter and Dolly sat in her chair, letting the pacifier drop and said, “Simone smells as if she has been living in a toilet”.

Walter said, “Simone tell us what you have done and what knew truths you have been given”. Simone told him everything that had happened and the new truth regarding urine. Walter said, “Go upstairs and take a bath and when you get dry don’t put any clothes on until I tell you”.

When she left the room Dolly said, “There are some very twisted people about, why would someone give her such an antisocial new truth. Walter said “What do you know about truths”? Dolly replied, “I may be very submissive but I have a very high IQ and I know just what you have done to both Simone and I”.

Walter asked, “What are you going to do about it”. Dolly replied, “Absolutely nothing, I am in slave heaven, but Simone was vey dominant and will be having a nervous breakdown before much longer”. Walter said, “What would you like me to do to her”. Dolly said, “I could not possibly say, it is not may place”.

Walter said, “If you have no comment, you can have no say in what happens to either of you”. Dolly did not respond, she knew he could be thoughtless and a little evil sometimes, but he had never caused her any real pain.

They both sat there quietly until Simone appeared in a towel. Walter said, “We have been discussing your situation and as yet we have not decided what to do, what would you like to happen”. Simone replied, “My two most pressing needs are to suck you cock and drink your pea”. Walter said, “Hold off on the pea but you can suck my cock if you want”.

Simone shouted “Goody” and jumped into his lap, unzipped his flies and extracted his cock. She started helping to get hard and when he was, she started her new expertise.

While she was riding his cock, Dolly said, “She never used to like men and the thought of doing that would have made her sick, but she seems to be enjoying it now”. Walter said, “She has developed a very nice technique, those men must have taught her well. Dolly asked, “Are you going to leave her with that pea thing, it wouldn’t be good for the shop. Talking about the shop, who is going to open up tomorrow morning”.

Walter said, “I had forgotten about that, perhaps we should send her home”. Dolly replied, “Not without doing some mind maintenance before she leaves”.

Simone finished blowing Walter and swallowed all his seeds and sat up and said, “What were you talking about while I was busy”? Walter said, “Never mind, In future whenever you hear anyone talk about mind control or the consequences of such control you will not hear it, Neither can you ever think of it, to you the subject does not exist. Also whenever someone who has control over your free will, give you a command you will not hear the command although you will do whatever is instructed. From now on, you can never reach orgasm from your own volition and once you build up your arousal from your own hand it will not diminish. Now forget what I have just said, if you have not forgotten already.

Simone said, “Does anyone need a pea, I am rather thirsty”. Walter said “You are only addicted to cum and pea from 07:00 on a Friday until 23:00 hours on a Sunday. During this period, you must only wear latex clothing and you have no will power at all. You will also do whatever anyone tells you to do and you will believe everything you are, told to believe. If you are given a new truth by one person this new truth with disappear at midnight; however if you are given the same truth by two or more people, it will become your truth for all eternity”.

Simone shook her head and said, “I asked if anyone wanted a pea, come on you two someone must be ready for a bowel empty”. Walter stood up and said, “I need to go for a walk first, I’ll be back in half an hour or so”. Dolly waiting for him to leave and then said, “Simone you are no longer addicted to urine or male cum and you need to get home, you have to open the shop tomorrow”. Simone said, “You are right I should be going, I’ll come back next Sunday, I open the shop on Saturdays now”. With that she packed up her clothes and left the house wearing the clothes she wore for her walk under the rubber coat.

When Walter came back he said, “Where is Simone”? Dolly said “I removed her addictions and sent her home, she needs to open the shop in the morning and it will take her four hours to get there”. “Oh well I feel much better now, I was going to remove the addictions for good but you have only removed them until midnight”. Dolly said “Oh shit, what will happen on Saturday when she opens the shop”. Walter said, “I didn’t think she worked at weekends, she told me she could not come yesterday because of a family commitment not because she was working”. Dolly said, “Yesterday was her Dad’s birthday”.

Walter said. “Dolly I want you to stop worrying about Simone, she is a grownup woman who can look after herself, you will forget that she has been given any instructions and you will also forget that she has any addictions”. Dolly said, “You have done something again, what was it”.

Walter said, “It is bed time for my little girl so, come on, I need an early night as well”.

End of chapter 2