The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Finding a replacement

By Latexthom

chapter 21

Silvia said, “Come and sit down here, I would like to talk to you. As you are aware, you have relinquished your control to me so that you can indulge your submissive tendencies. I think it is now time to take the next step. You experience pleasure when you obey instructions; I think you should increase this pleasure and continue it while you are performing your tasks. Where you are carrying out your assigned duties within our two households, these should be considered as daily instructions.”

Silvia continued, “I am fed up having to tread on egg shells and watch over my shoulder in case Dolly should break through due to a conflict, so from now on when you start to feel Dolly’s persona pushing through, this will be accompanied by pain. You must learn to control these urges and I think this is the best way. Even if you are required to be Dolly for a meeting, you will continue to feel the pleasure from obedience and the pain from decisions. You will willingly defer all your decisions to me and be completely submissive to Marissa, Simone and me. I also command that all rules given to you in your Kristine mode will now also apply to your Dolly persona. For the rest of the day as you carry out your duties, I want you to consider these new rules and accept this new stage in your development and as you do so, always remember that I am doing this out of love for you.”

Kristine went to collect her cleaning tools and as she picked up her supplies, she had the first orgasm of many that afternoon. Silvia had worked out exactly what she should do and had determined that a pleasure and pain scenario was necessary. A recent letter addressed to Dolly which Silvia had opened was from Scudamore and he informed Dolly that the monies had been paid for John’s empire and that he was ready to launch a new company in Dolly’s name.

Silvia was very happy running Hilda’s enterprise and thought she could manage a lot more. Throughout the afternoon she kept on top of Kristine, giving her regular little commands.

By the end of the afternoon, Kristine was on a sexual peak and as she was putting her cleaning supplies away, Silvia said, “On your way home, pop into see Josephine and make an appointment for Dolly and I to see Mr. Scudamore and Mr. Meagan as soon as they can. While you are there, if Josephine wants to know who you are, tell her you are Dolly’s house maid. When you get home, keep your PVC mackintosh on until I give you permission to take it off and while you are wearing it you cannot say no or give negative answers.” Kristine walked out of Charlotte’s house and down the drive as a red Citroen with the four girls from the house came in and parked. Kristine watched the four women alight in their skimpy latex outfits and walk into the house. Kristine smiled and then grimaced as Dolly’s thoughts about Walter appeared in her mind. She quickly moved her thoughts on to pleasurable things and followed Silvia’s instruction.

At Mr. Scudamore’s office, Kristine walked into Josephine’s office and found her in a latex cat suit. She asked for a meeting as instructed and Josephine said, “Who are you? Your voice sounds somewhat familiar but I don’t think we have met.” Kristine replied, “I am the house maid to Miss Page and Mrs. Privet and I run their errands while they are busy.” Josephine said, “I will have to see if I can persuade Mr. Scudamore if we can have a house maid. Do you have any spare time?” Kristine replied, “Yes, I could fit another home in.” Josephine continued, “Stay there and I will ask him.” Josephine left the room and Kristine stood perfectly still and orgasmed. When Josephine returned, she said, “The meeting has been arranged for tomorrow afternoon at two and he says we can have a cleaner. When can you start?” Kristine whispered, “I could start on Monday; where should I report?” Josephine wrote the address on piece of paper and said, “Be here at eight o’clock on Monday morning.”

Kristine climaxed again as she left the building. Outside it had started to snow and Kristine was thankful her hood was locked in the up position. She walked past the shop to see if Simone or Marissa were there. Kristine had not been given any keys for the house so she had to make sure someone was there. They were both still in the shop serving. Kristine popped her head in the door and said, “Are you finishing soon?” Marissa said, “We will be a while; Megan is in the changing room she has gone up another dress size. Would you like to clean the stock room while you wait?” Kristine said, “I would love to,” and she came again as she walked across the shop floor.

In the stock room she started cleaning the mess and sorting all the stock. She did not find it easy working in her mackintosh but it served to keep her on the edge of another climax. Since Silvia had stepped up her pleasure she had only had to shift her thoughts four times without any difficulty and was never far from her next orgasm.

Silvia’s plan was working. The Kristine persona was now strong enough to keep Dolly’s thoughts in check and the pleasure she was receiving because of her submissiveness was now almost constant. Kristine had changed the batteries in her vibrators before she left Charlotte’s and it only needed a little additional push to take over the orgasmic edge. Kristine had accomplished more orgasms that afternoon than ever before and she was becoming addicted to following orders. While Kristine was sweeping up after rearranging the stock, Simone came in and said, “You have certainly become an expert cleaner. This place is starting to look organised. We have decided to work on a little tonight. Megan is taking a long time, so you have time to finish here. While you are tidying, see if we have any more outfits in a size twenty.”

Kristine had already organised the stock into sizes and very quickly found two outfits as she orgasmed again. She picked up these two large outfits and took them out into the shop. Marissa took them from her and said, “Thank you, I thought we had more but I couldn’t find them earlier. You were early today, did you have an errand?” Kristine replied, “Yes I had to call in on Dolly’s solicitor and arrange a meeting for her and Silvia and I was offered another job while there.” Marissa continued, “Have you told Silvia the time of the meeting? She will want to know.” Kristine said, “I’ll do that now.”

She rushed back into the stock room and rang Charlotte’s number. Charlotte answered and Kristine asked if she could speak to Silvia. Charlotte said, “Hold on, I’ll get her for you.” Kristine remained with the phone to her rubber ear as her arousal climbed and Silvia, who had been sitting next to Charlotte, spoke after Kristine started to orgasm. “What do you want?” Silvia asked sharply. Kristine told her of the discussion with Josephine and that the meeting was planned for two o’clock tomorrow and that she had a new job starting Monday. Silvia asked, “Where are you now and what are you doing?” Kristine whispered, “I am in the stock room cleaning while Marissa and Simone are serving Megan with a change of outfits”. Silvia asked, “What size is she now?” Kristine answered, “She is a size twenty and has taken the whole range in that size.” Silvia replied, “We will have to order in specials if she goes up any more. I will talk to Marissa tonight. You might like to know that our guests are all with their third clients this evening and they seem to be very happy. Now get back to your cleaning and thank you for the call.”

Kristine picked up the broom and started sweeping and after four sweeps, she orgasmed again. Each orgasm was making Kristine more submissive and building a wall between this persona and her Dolly persona and the pain. Silvia was hoping that that would be the case and was content to let it develop overnight.

Kristine was finishing off the stock room by scrubbing the floor and her knees. She heard Carol singers outside and was reminded that it was nearing Christmas. Although she worked all day and had done so for months, she had not received any money and was therefore not able to buy presents. Putting her pail and brush away, she walked out into the shop to ask Simone what she should do. Simone was not there and Marissa was at the cash desk with Megan who looked huge. Kristine hung back out of the way and when Megan left the store with five very heavy bags, Kristine walked forward and said, “How do I buy presents for you, Simone and Mistress?“ Marissa replied, “Silvia has that in hand; she is going to take you shopping tomorrow. You have nine presents to buy and tonight you must do Dolly’s Christmas cards. There is just enough time to get them in the post so they will arrive in time. If you have finished cleaning the back room we can go. The snow has been coming down all afternoon.”

After Marissa locked the shop they started walking arm in arm towards Walter’s house. The reason for the closeness was to provide support on the slippery pavements. Marissa was instructing Kristine to walk slowly and keep Marissa from slipping all the way home. Kristine had to stop twice when she orgasmed. The snow was blowing in off the sea and the end of Shore Road was blocked off with a four foot drift. The snow was also piling up outside Dolly’s door and as they went in, Marissa said, “Get a shovel and clear the snow from the pavement outside our two houses.”

Kristine found a shovel in the kitchen under the sink and took it outside and started to clear the snow. It was a mammoth task; the snow kept blowing on to the areas Kristine had already cleared and her arousal was going through the roof. The wind dropped and she managed to clear the pavement in the front of both houses. She banged off her boots and the shovel and rang the bell. Marissa opened the door and pushed a carton of table salt into her hands saying, “Spread this about and it may help to keep it clear.” Kristine stepped outside again and Marissa closed the door. She emptied the carton, spreading salt onto all areas of the cleared pavement. She rang the bell again and this time no one came. She was beginning to feel cold. After climaxing every few minutes since early afternoon, her juices had escaped her rubber pants while she exerted herself shovelling and had congealed down her inner thighs above the stocking tops. She assumed that being kept outside was an instruction and once again her arousal climbed.

The vibrators stuffed into her pussy and ass, were beginning to slow and she knew a battery change was imminent. She waited until her shivering became noticeable and rang the bell again. Simone with her hair in a towel and a towelling robe around her body opened the door and said, “Come in then, you could have waited until I was finished. What have you been doing outside anyway?” Kristine replied, “Marissa tasked me to clear the snow and then put down salt. I was getting very cold out there and I have to change my batteries.” Simone instructed, “Ok, go and change the batteries and then take your clothes off and have a bath.” Kristine climbed the stairs and opened her drawer in the bedroom; all the batteries had been moved so she started searching through the other drawers and the wardrobe.

While she had been outside, Silvia had phoned and wanted to see how Kristine dealt with conflicts. Marissa had been instructed to remove all the batteries and had put them in the conservatory in a box under the tree. Simone had been instructed to tell her to remove her clothes and have a bath, knowing she would not be able to. Silvia was on her way home but wanted to see how Kristine overcame the conflicts. As the vibrators slowed to a stop, the conflict of breaking a golden rule was horrendous and the pain in her head made her collapse in a faint. Simone was watching from outside the bedroom door and, leaving Kristine on the floor, went to update Marissa who was in the conservatory decorating a tree.

Marissa and Simone lifted Kristine and laid her in the bed. Kristine was still unconscious and showed no sign of awakening. As Silvia entered, Simone said, “I think we have broken her. Did she really want this?” Silvia was concerned so she said, “You two go down stairs and just remember that everything Kristine does is because she wants to do it.”

Silvia unlocked the chastity belt and removed the vibrators and then unlocked the coat. She slipped the coat off her shoulders and then unlocked the boots. While Silvia removed Kristine’s clothes she was feeling rather pleased. She thought to herself, “The conflict has not brought Dolly out and probably never will but I have to get her mind conscious.” She fetching a warm wet flannel from the bathroom and started cleaning her skin under the thick knickers and the bare skin on her legs above her stocking tops. When it was all clean she opened her legs and moved into place. Soon her tongue was lapping around the lips of her labia and flicking her clitoris with gentle regular strokes. Silvia continued this for several minutes and eventually Kristine moaned and pushed her hymen into Silvia’s face. Silvia sensed an orgasm coming so continued to stimulate the erogenous areas of Kristine’s vagina. Kristine came with a flourish and whispered, “Mistress I love you.”

After Silvia had lapped up all the sexual juices, she moved up the bed and planted her mouth onto Kristine’s rubber lips, poking her tongue between them. They kissed for some time, wrestling tongues. After some considerable time, Silvia pulled away and said, “Are you awake now my love?” Kristine replied, “I am sorry Mistress. Someone has moved my batteries and the pain was too much.” Silvia said, “We need to cap the pain so it does not damage your consciousness. I know, if you build a wall in your mind to stop those unwanted thoughts from coming through, you should be able to avoid the pain altogether. Build it with love, yours for wanting this and mine because of how I feel towards you. Now, for the remainder of this evening I want you to take off your mask and gloves. You will become Dolly but you will still have all the rules that you love so much about Kristine.”

“If you can do this tonight we may have no further need for Kristine and we can go shopping tomorrow morning as lovers and best friends.” Dolly asked, “What would you like me to wear?” Silvia said, “How about the gas mask and mackintosh Walter liked so much.” Dolly pulled the mask over her head and pushed her arms into the coat. When it was fastened and belted, Silvia said, “Ok tells go down stairs and see the others.” Dolly stood up and linked her arm through Silvia’s whispering, “I love you more than anyone else in the world. Thank you for giving me such joy. I got such a buzz from putting on two items of clothing because it was your choice.”

Silvia replied, “You mustn’t worry, making decisions for yourself may be on the wrong side of the wall but that is why I am here. If you defer them all to me I will look after you. As a submissive it is natural that you defer decision about yourself and your future to your Mistress. Walter made you submissive before he made you the other way and he never realised the conflict that he would cause within you and all the resultant pain. You were absolutely correct to seek out a solution and I think that together we are nearly there.”

At the bottom of the stairs, Dolly asked, “What more do you think we need to do?” Silvia replied, “We have your four relations staying with us for Christmas and while you were pretending to be Kristine, I put myself in your shoes and became their Mistress and kin. You will have to continue this pretence through Christmas and beyond. You don’t need to be concerned; however they are all following Walter’s instruction and will be back to normal within reason after Christmas.” Dolly asked, “What do you mean, within reason?” Silvia answered, “Just something you started. When you give people so much pleasure from an action it is difficult to walk away. Had I not had you and Roland, I would never have been able to walk away from being a hooker. Even now I have Jeffery when I am working late. You were correct though, he still loves Michelle and I have promised him a Christmas present.”

They walked through the kitchen and out into the conservatory where Marissa had decorated a Christmas tree with baubles, tinsel and fairy lights. Marissa looked at Dolly and said, “No mask; are you back to being you?” Dolly replied, “I am me again but a much happier me than I was before.” Simone wondered what they were talking about but Silvia had covered that eventuality and Simone soon moved on forgetting the concern. Silvia said, “Marissa, you will have to move back into Simone’s bed and you will love her cat suit, however while we have four guests you will continue to refer to Dolly as Kristine and treat her as you have been doing for the last month. If fact, you should be like Simone. Whenever you look upon Dolly’s face you will see her as Kristine. Any bare skin you observe you will see it as the same olive as her mask and gloves.”

Silvia and Dolly sat on the small settee of the cane conservatory three piece, suite. Silvia whispered, “That was to make sure there are no mistakes while Imogen and the others are here. You must pretend to be Kristine and answer to Kristine whenever you are at home or in the shop. While you are out with me you will be Miss Dolly Page and you should pretend to be your confident dominant self. Only I need to know that you are no longer that person and no one else.”

“When you are at the meeting tomorrow afternoon or at any other occasion with me, you will be in your confident persona and if a decision needs to be made, say that we have discussed it and defer the answer to me.”

Simone called, “Please take your seats, dinner is being served.” The large table in the conservatory had eight chairs around it and since it was installed, Silvia had sat at the head with Marissa and Simone next to her and Dolly next to Simone. As Dolly sat in her usual seat, Silvia watched her and smiled; it was all working. The rules given to Kristine were still applied in the Dolly mode and Silvia was still able to add more rules in this persona. She would wait to see if Dolly washed up without comment after the meal.

Simone placed a plate of hot food in front of each person and poured out the wine before sitting down in between Silvia and Dolly as Dolly removed her gas mask.

During the meal, conversation was about Christmas and the shop. Silvia mentioned Megan and Marissa said, “She is becoming huge, she is well past obesity, it cannot be healthy.” Silvia said, “Order outfits in the next two sizes but make them fetish rather than normal dress.” Marissa said, “Could we borrow Kristine tomorrow morning? She is the best at stock ordering.” Silvia replied, “We are going out tomorrow but we will pop in on the way.”

The conversation continued with trivia but Dolly did not join in as always. When the meal was over Dolly refitted the gas mask and then collected all the plates, glasses and carried them to the kitchen. She washed up and cleaned the kitchen in Kristine’s usual manner until it gleamed. She then returned to the group sitting in the cane furniture. Once again she sat next to Silvia and put her hand in Silvia’s then whispered, “Thank you.”

Silvia was not sure what the thanks, was for, but replied, “No, it is me who should thank you. You saved me from Roland and life as a whore.” Silvia then asked everyone what they would like for Christmas. Simone answered, “Out of this cat suit!” Marissa answered, “A gentle man who likes ladies in latex.” Silvia looked at Dolly and she replied, “You.” Silvia said, “It looks like Kristine is the only one who will get her wish.” Marissa asked, “What would you like?” Silvia said, “Norman’s head on a plate.” Simone said, “We need Dolly to have a session with him.” Silvia said, “Dolly considered it but didn’t think she would be able to change him.” Kristine said, “The new water she mixed has some stronger attributes and would be worth a try.” Silvia said, “I have no idea how we get to him.” Kristine said, “Don’t go after him, go after Megan. Once you have enslaved her she would then get him for you. You could then slim her down and turn her into a whore.” Marissa replied, “If you get him can we share. I always fancied him when he was yours and off limits. He likes ladies in latex and he was very gentle with you before you got married.” Silvia replied, “It was good sex before he upset Dolly.”

Marisa asked, “How did he upset Dolly and why was the sex not good afterwards?” Silvia answered, “He was corrupt and tried to defraud Dolly out of millions and his sex never got worse, everyone else’s got better. What Dolly can do with her tongue is unbelievable.” Simone said, “Yes I remember that from her days before Walter. She has this technique of diverting your mind to a very pleasurable experience while she sneaks your orgasm out of the blue. No one I have met has ever been able to do that except Kristine. She got pretty close a couple of times.” Silvia said, “She spoils you for anyone else though. I have had Marissa in my bed for weeks and you I’m afraid, do not get close to the pleasure curve Dolly delivers.” Marissa said, “Ok, for Christmas get Dolly back to give us all this magical orgasm and then get her to enslave Norman so we can measure a gentle man against it.” Simone interjected, “I think we have a plan, sponsored by Marissa and seconded by me. Who is going to action it?” Silvia said, “Kristine and I will think about it tomorrow and have a word with Dolly.”

Marissa said, “We will expect an update on the plan tomorrow.” The conversation moved on to more mundane matters until bedtime and Simone and Marissa left first. When they were alone, Silvia said, “Do you really think the new concentration will overcome Roland’s programming?” Dolly replied, “I would like to give it a try, but I don’t want to lose you.” Silvia said, “You will never lose me, you are much too precious, although you may get to share Norman with everyone else.”

Silvia said, “Let’s go to bed. I would like one of your magic orgasms.” Dolly said, “You can have as many of those as you like.”

Silvia had Dolly remove the gas mask and, still in the rubber mackintosh, she crept into place. Dolly had never before thought she was special at sex so she applied her technique with a bit more finesse and sent Silvia into heaven with the first one and even beyond that in the second. In fact, as she progressed she thought more about pleasing Silvia and got a little better every time. When she stopped after number ten, Silvia was in a different place; by number eight she was in sensory overload and had shut down conscious thought. Dolly kissed Silvia and then refitted the gas mask before placing her head on the pillow and sending herself to sleep.

In the few minutes between the start of conscious thought and sleep Silvia said to herself, “I am not sharing Dolly with anyone; they can have Norman all to themselves.”

Next morning Silvia slept in late and Dolly had to wait in her mackintosh and gas mask for instructions to remove it and have breakfast. She sat on the chair in the corner of the bedroom watching Silvia’s chest go up and down. She heard the front door open down stairs and heard Imogen and Patty talking but not what they were saying. They must have gone through the new interconnecting door because the talking went quieter until there was silence. Silvia eventually stirred at nine-thirty and as her eyes opened she saw Dolly watching her. Silvia said, “You should be licensed, your tongue is a dangerous weapon. I decided last night that Marissa can have Norman. I am keeping you. Why are you sitting there?” Dolly replied, “Waiting for my Mistress to allow me to remove the mask so I can have breakfast but I was not in a rush. Watching you sleep was worth the wait.” Silvia said, “Take that mask off and slide between my legs and give me one of your magic climaxes.” Dolly started where she finished the night before and Silvia’s orgasm was the biggest of her life so far. After Dolly licked up all the sexual juices she said, “Do you want another one or breakfast?” Silvia murmured, “I don’t think my body could cope with another one just yet. Lose the mackintosh and meet me in the shower.” Silvia slipped out of her night dress and moved to the bathroom. Dolly unbuttoned the coat and then joined her under the hot steamy water.

Dolly washed Silvia with soap and love and she was so sensual that Silvia nearly climaxed again. Silvia said, “Stop, you are playing my body like a musical instrument and you have found the killer harmonic. You made me into the best whore in the world and I can’t do that.” Dolly said, “I have given you my mind and you caressed it. I just wanted to repay the love with the only thing that is mine to control.” Silvia said, “Let’s have some breakfast and tell me why did Kristine never does that.” Dolly replied, “I didn’t give her the knowledge.”

They sat at the kitchen table eating special K cereal with sliced fruit on the top together with freshly squeezed orange juice. Dolly said, “What do you intend to do?” Salvia replied, “Do with what? Dolly answered, “Me to start with and then with Norman.” Silvia said, “My world has changed since last night. I am very happy looking after Hilda’s business and wanted to do more. I thought I would like to take on John’s empire as well and was leading you in that direction so you would give it to me. What I have learned over the past few days is how good you are at business and I think I was rather intimidated. I was going to make you give me the whole shooting match but now I don’t want that.”

Dolly said, “I thoroughly enjoyed following your orders, although I should tell you that it was my choice to do so, not your programming which was deleted before we left the hospital. Walter protected me in such a way that even when I programmed myself to relinquish control, he connived to beat me. And when you used the atomiser and water in the hospital, the failsafe popped in before you said your first words. I wanted to be submissive and I have enjoyed being submissive and if you want I will keep going. But the egg shells and looking over your shoulder was a bit late. What really surprised me was the strength of my own mind. When you told me to have pleasure from obedience, I did. I think the use of the increased dilution of ‘4’ did something but not the way you think. Walter fixed my mind to take control and it can. If I tell myself to do something I will do it, and if I tell myself to believe I will believe it for a day or two.”

“I gave myself to you and you were starting to abuse your position. That is why I asked what do you intended to do.” Silvia said, “Last night between coming to and going to sleep after your mind blowing sexual marathon, I decided I did not want Norman and I wanted you as a partner in both business and personal, but I was unsure how to go about getting your mind back. And when I woke up this morning, seeing you still in the gas mask, I really thought I had blown it.” Dolly countered, “If you had thought about it properly, last night after the sex, you didn’t tell me to put it on, that was my choice.”

Silvia said, “But I took Simone and Marissa away from you. Why did you not say something then?” Dolly said, “How did you take them away?” Silvia said quietly, “They won’t obey you, they will only obey me.” Dolly said, “How does that change things?” Silvia looked confused; she had lost where this conversation was going. Dolly said, “I think you need some clarity. Go up stairs and remove all your clothes and then put on the gas mask and mackintosh I was wearing last night.”

Five minutes later Silvia returned dressed as Dolly had instructed. Dolly then said, “Clean up the kitchen while I get changed and then we will go shopping.”

As Silvia was cleaning the breakfast things, it dawned on her what Dolly was driving at. Dolly had not lost control of anyone because she still had complete control over Silvia. Dolly returned seven minutes later; she was dressed in several layers of latex topped off with the electric blue PVC mackintosh and boots. Dolly said, “Are you ready? No, you will need some boots; the snow is still falling outside. I’ve left a pair of boots in the bedroom, go and put them on and be quick, we are late.” Silvia was beginning to panic; she had not considered Kristine’s comfort and now she would be the one going out with one layer of cold rubber. She got to the bedroom and saw boots and a wealth of latex clothing on the bed. Dolly had walked up behind her and said, “Take the coat off and put all that on and then the boots and coat.” Without saying a word, Silvia changed into the many layers of latex clothing and then pulled on the long boots and then the mackintosh. Silvia hugged Dolly and said, “Thank you Mistress.” Dolly asked, “Where is my key to the front door from my bag?” Silvia said, “I gave it to Imogen so they could come and go. You haven’t needed it for weeks.”

Dolly checked her drugs bag and there was a bottle of concentrated ‘4’, four bottles of diluted ‘4’ and an aerosol and then she asked, “Where are the talisman and contacts?” Silvia was beginning to get anxious and said, “Marissa has those in the shop.” Dolly said, “Ok, you were stripping me away, weren’t you? Give me your key, talisman, and contacts.”

Silvia gave up her items and then Dolly said, “Where to first... I know, the shop.” Dolly led Silvia outside and locked the door, and then they trudged through the deep snow to the shops. Shore Road and the Beach Road had not been cleared but the roads in the town and all major routes eastbound were cleared, gritted and open. They arrived at the shop and Silvia became aware once again of the mask. They walked in the front door into the shop and found a very pleasant surprise. Timmy was standing inside the door next to Michelle’s young driver. Dolly looked at them closely and realised they were standing as a couple and said, “Hello Timmy, is this you’re chosen man?” Timmy said, “This is Robert and we have been an item for years. That man released the need for me to pretend to like girls.” Dolly said, “Where is your mother?” Timmy said, “That whore is in the changing room being fitted for some new clothes.”

Dolly said, “That is very fortunate; I wanted to speak to your mother. Robert, take your master home. You are the master of the house now Timmy. I don’t think your mother will be coming back in the near future.” The two boys quickly left the shop. Dolly said, “I suppose Simone and Marissa will see me as Kristine so you had better use the atomiser and get her drink the water and then bring her to me in the stock room.” Dolly handed Silvia the bag and walked through to the stock room and within minutes she was on the phone to Ruth, placing the orders. Dolly felt charged. Her mind was so much quicker and alive and her confidence was like a visible shield around her. She spent ten minutes talking to Ruth and getting the low down on what was happening in her life. Dolly terminated the call when Silvia entered with Michelle wearing a latex ball gown. Dolly asked, “Did the boys choose that or was that you?”

Silvia said, “What the boys chose was pornographic. I thought this would be better for Jeffery.” Dolly continued, “How long have I got before she is ready?” Silvia looked at the clock on the wall and replied, “About five minutes.” Dolly instructed, “Go and tell Marissa that the orders have been made and to wait in the shop.” Silvia asked, “Can I take the gas mask off now?” Dolly answered, “Not yet, now go.” Silvia slipped out of the stockroom. She was learning much about herself. She had always been in charge and she enjoyed dominating people. She had never been in this position and her juices were beginning to flow. Marissa and Simone had both asked about the mask and Silvia had told them not be concerned, she just liked wearing it.

Back in the stock room, Dolly waited the five minutes and then asked Michelle, “Describe your average day of the past few weeks.” Michelle replied, “I am thrown out of my bed in the nursery at seven o’clock and I run to the kitchen and make the breakfast for the household. After the men have all eaten, I clean the kitchen and dining room and then I run to the master bedroom and get fucked before cleaning that room. Then I go though each of the other rooms getting fucked and then cleaning it. When all the rooms are clean and all the beds have been changed, I run to the laundry room and wash all the bedding and any other washing that needs to be done. I stay in the laundry room until the washing is all clean and ironed, and while I wait I exercise doing jumping jacks. When the washing is finished I run back to the airing cupboard and put all the clean clothes into it and then run to the kitchen to start making dinner. Dinner is served at six o’clock in the main dining room and while they eat I crawl under the table and suck each one of them off and only when they have all cum can I eat my cold dinner in the kitchen. After dinner I wash and clean the kitchen, dining room and the playroom before going to bed at nine in the nursery, which is the only room that is never cleaned.”

Dolly asked, “You must be fit now but would you like this life to end?” Michelle replied, “YES PLEASE, there has been no love in my life since Dom and Jeffery disappeared and the men Dom left in the house are so thick. They have no imagination.” Dolly asked, “What is your opinion of Jeffery as a man.” Michelle answered, “Jeffery is the man in my heart. He always looked after me and even stepped in when Dom was violent. All the time I have been subjected to cruelty by those morons, I have prayed that Jeffery would come and rescue me.” Dolly replied, “Jeffery has been very busy but he has been promised a birthday present for being such a good worker and you are going to be it. From this moment and for the remainder of your life, you are going to be Jeffery’s perfect woman. All your personal goals and objectives will be to please and support Jeffery. You will do whatever he instructs you to do and believe what he tells you to believe. You are no longer subservient to any of the morons in your old home. You will always, however be subservient to Silvia and me and we are able to override Jeffery in every way. You need to get yourself spruced up. Put on this coat and go and get your hair, nails and makeup done and be back here at four o’clock. Now count down from 100 to zero and wake up when you reach zero, remembering this conversation as it happened but forgetting that you drank the water or were entranced before you stepped in here.”

Michelle put on the rubberised coat and stood there for a couple of minutes before saying, “Thank you for saving my life. I already love Jeffery so being his toy is not a problem. I will see you at four.” Then she walked out into the shop and into the street. Dolly called Silvia and said, “Contact Jeffery and get him here at four o’clock and tell him to wear his suit.” Silvia picked up the phone and held it up to the mask. She looked at Dolly expectantly and Dolly shrugged and then left the room.

In the store Marissa and Simone acknowledged she was there but did not converse. Dolly’s mind was racing and she said to herself, “Someone is going to pay.” She moved to Simone and said, “It there enough food in the house? We are having guests for dinner tonight; there should be eight to ten.” Simone said, “We don’t have enough for eight, never mind ten. I will need to do some shopping.” Dolly said, “We should be back at four so you could leave then and get whatever you need so you can prepare a banquet.” Simone said, “Banquet, they might get beans on toast.” Dolly continued, “Your future will depend on the quality of a banquet with three courses.” Simone replied, “Who put you in charge? I will do as Mistress Silvia instructs.” Dolly continued, “Be it on your own head but don’t blame me when you are given back to Melanie and Judith,” before turning and walking back into the stock room.

Silvia was sitting at the desk looking very dejected. Her call with Jeffery had been difficult. He was in a noisy room and she had to shout to get her voice through the mask so he could hear. Her loss of power was becoming an irritant as well as embarrassing. Dolly said, “Is he coming as instructed?” Silvia said, “I hope I got the suit requirement across but he will definitely be here.” “Before we go, you need to have a word with Simone. Her attitude to me is your doing but it may be her undoing. We have time for a spot of lunch before our meeting.”

When they walked back into the shop Simone was serving and Silvia spoke to Marissa. “Kristine gave Simone an instruction; tell her that she ignores it at her peril.” Dolly then led Silvia out and down the street to a town centre tavern. Dolly had Silvia order and pay for the drinks and food and then they sat at a corner table. When the drinks arrived the waitress looked at Silvia with contempt and Dolly took a sip from her glass before she said, “Remove the mask and leave it on the table.” Silvia felt deeply humiliated and she said, “After what we shared last night, why are you doing this?” Dolly said, “Because you need to learn how to be a loving mistress. You never considered the consequences of your instructions.”

Silvia thought about what she had realised the previous day and concluded, “Dolly is right and I deserve more than this.” They ate their meal in silence and when Silvia put her cutlery down she asked, “What did you tell Simone to do?” Dolly said, “When we get home tonight you are going to put the world right. Imogen and the girls are having a night off and are joining us for dinner and we should invite Jeffery and Michelle. I asked Simone to prepare a banquet for eight to ten.” Silvia said, “Do you really think she will do it?” Dolly said, “We normally eat at about six-thirty so if she hasn’t started when we get home she can order a take-a-way on her way to Charlotte’s.” Silvia said, “I will go back and put her straight.” Dolly said, “You had your opportunity for that before we left. We should be going straight to our meeting now. Put your mask on.” Dolly stood up and started walking out. Silvia slipped the mask over her head and pulled her hood up and followed.

End of chapter 21.